User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero shook his head. "Still, you offered me one, and it was yummy. You are a nice person, Sato." Nero wished he knew how to smile, how to show enjoyment, because he was rather complacent at the moment despite his constant frown. "No, I don't have any allergies at all." Nero continued munching on his treat.ஒ†

User Image

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-Hearing Sato Doru would smile before moving to slowly brush his hand across the blanket to find the treats so he could grab one- ya I'll take one -he would smile once more before falling forward a bit as he felt digger butt his head into him. Letting out a quit chuckle Doru would move to reach behind him to ruffle diggers fur before laughing- digger would like one to

(I'm so sorry for the really late response just got a new job and they have me working ridicules hours and I it's going to effect the rp becouse I work from 7am till midnight so by the time I get home I have to got on bed but luckily I have Sunday-Tuesdays off

So again I'm so sorry guys sad )

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image
Sato blushed for who knows how many times now, he couldn't enough of good things being said about him. "That's good then" he said about Nero not having any food allergies because he wouldn't want to be the cause of allergic reaction. He laughed a little, "Sure, here you go Digger" he said taking out a treat and handing it out to Digger take with his mouth.
AugustenDomenta
its ok
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:56 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero nodded to Sato, finishing his treat. "So this is the beach. It's....nice." He looked up at the sun, which was beginning to hit the horizon. "I've never seen a sunset in person before. It's so pretty, all the pink and orange hues. And the sun, so warm, energizing. I remember when I first felt the sun's rays hit me after I escaped. It was so much, I can't really describe the feeling, but I think it was a good feeling."ஒ†

User Image

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta
It's no problem, take your time if you need.

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-finally finding the treats Doru would take one and start to eat it all the while feeling Diggers tail happily hitting him in the side as it wagged. Pausing a moment between his eating Doru would smile- I've never truly seen the sunset but I love the feeling of the warm sand between my toes -Doru would say with a chuckle-

(Thank you guys for being so patient with me )

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:57 pm
User Image
Sato grabs himself a cucumber sandwich from the picnic basket once Digger eats the treat from his hand. He eats it, but now he was thirsty so he grabs himself a drink and makes sure its not a soda then takes a long sip after opening it. He didn't think much of sunsets like he used to, they were pretty much overrated for him. "For me sunsets is a time when its not too hot to be playing outside which is something you would most definitely do while out in the desert" he said and ate some more of his sandwich. "Reach inside the basket and grab yourself a surprise drink, Nero. You too, Doru" he said to them. He sets his drink between his legs then gets out another treat for Digger.
AugustenDomenta
its ok
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:26 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒ"Thank you." Nero nodded to Sato, reaching in and pulling out a bottle of soda. "Root beer? Isn't beer alcoholic?" He looked to Sato with confusion in his eyes.ஒ†

User Image

AugustenDomenta

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing Sato say to grab himself a drink Doru would move carefully once more to find the drinks pulling him out a as normal random pick. Doru would crack it open before taking a long drink to then chuckle to himself- mmm red pop -he would muse to himself before tilting his head lightly to the side as he heard Nero's question-

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image
Sato smiles, "You're welcome Nero" he said and placed the treat where Digger can get to it not in the sand. He finishes off his sandwich as he hears the question then sips his drink and resists dramatically spitting it out. "Yes, beer is alcoholic, but root beer isn't that kind of beverage because its for underage people. Besides you two are probably underage so you two wouldn't be alcoholic beverages in the fridge" he answered Nero.
AugustenDomenta
Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:36 am
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero looked at the drink, then back to Sato, still confused. "So it's called beer, but not really beer? I don't get it." He opened the bottle and cautiously took a sip. "It tastes.....like licorice. I like licorice. Thank you Sato, it's yummy." Nero took another sip. He was beginning to feel a little relaxed, something he didn't often achieve.ஒ†

User Image

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AugustenDomenta

Fashionable Genius

3,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:12 pm
User Image

xDoru Dalcax

-hearing the two converse about the beer Doru would let out a quit chuckle before seeming to fall forward a bit as Digger would make a dive for the snack that was offered to him. Laughing once more Doru would smile before shaking his head- easy boy there is plenty to go around -he would chuckle before moving to place his hand on the massive white wolf-

(I really am sorry guys x.x the hours I have in this job is killing me x.x)

Genkawolf

Tee the Wicked

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image
"A lot other items are like that, for example candy corn. You're welcome, all that matter is how it tastes to you" he responded with a small smile. He laughs a little at Digger, "Hopefully when you have eaten your fill, Digger. We will get to play with the beach ball" he said to white wolf because Doru promised they could. He drinks the rest of his drink and he was full.
AugustenDomenta
Sato has moved on a long time ago. They can be still friends, just this outing is over and they will be plain old friends.
Tee the Wicked

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒNero nodded to Sato "You and Doru and Digger too, you are all really nice roommates. I'm...I'm glad you guys let me come with you." He leaned over and patted Digger on the head, then laid back on his towel, taking another gulp of his soda. It had been an eventful day for him, and he hoped that things would be a little smoother from now on.ஒ†

User Image

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta
Don't worry about it, hubbie and I are in the same boat.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Nero Rodimus Larsen

Sol Invictus

†ஒ" It's fine.... "ஒ†

Partially Awakened

Fully Awakened

User Image

†ஒAs the sun went down, Nero looked around, having enjoyed experiencing the warm sand and chilly water of the beach. He had spent most of the late afternoon sunbathing, then went for a dip shortly before the sun went down. For the most part, he had kept to himself; Doru and Sato seemed to almost be in their own little world, and he din't want to break the mood. His thoughts shifted to Leveret for a moment, and blushed as he pictured his teacher lying nude on the towel across the sand. He quickly aligned his thoughts, as he gathered his things together. He turned to the others and nodded. "Thank you...thanks, for letting me come with you guys. I....I'm gonna go now. I'll see you guys later." Nero turned and headed off toward the dormitories.ஒ†

User Image

[Exit]

Genkawolf

AugustenDomenta

Tee the Wicked

Golden Fairy

17,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian