Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]
[PRP] Laughter, a Much Needed Cure All (Ramla x Iiro)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Ramla'hibithi slumped against a rock and sighed as if the last of her energy was leaving her to seep into the ground at her feet. How rightly so too, as her feet were the color of mud and grass from her generous tumbles throughout the day. Tumbles. She laughed at herself. More like catastrophes. The lioness had hoped to trek through the rogue lands on get close the boundaries of a pride that she had been planning to visit. Instead Ramla had found her days with tripping over rocks and roots, falling into little ditches, and running into trees. It was starting to be a miserable day and to make it all the worse, Ramla had failed to bump into any creatures to expand her collection of stories.

Staring at the sky, she wanted to call out and demand a pick-me-up, but she settled for sniff and got back on her feet. There was still plenty of day light left with more ground to be covered and the optimist in her cheered that the day could still turn itself around.

Znaruto
Not sure what you were looking for exactly... so yeah... let me know if you had something else in mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

Iiro was flying around to see if something could make him not bored. He gave a good look around and saw something white look up in the sky. Hmm he wondered if the thing saw him. Well it never hurt to try did it. Maybe this little white thing could make him not bored and maybe he could get a laugh from it. WAIT he was the god of laughter of course he could get a laugh of whatever that thing was.

He flew down lower to see what it was and saw that it was a lioness. What luck! What luck! He thought it could of been a cloud but no it was something he could make laugh! Yay to no more boredom for him.

He flew right behind her and let out a very loud laugh! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Patji
This is good yes yes! <3

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Scrambling to find the origin of the booming laughter, Ramla spun in her circle, her paws tangling with her tail, leading her to crash into the ground with a huff. Stars filled her vision as she laid on her back looking dumbfounded. Eyes wide with confusion, stars danced in her sight, hiding the face of the creature in front of her. She shook her head to send stars flying, and frowned as she tried to focus her vision.

The trigger of her not so beautiful descent to mother earth was another lion. Correction. This lion was a god and from the looks of it, a mischief one at that.

Ramla rolled her to tummy, as if she were getting back up on her paws, but instead used the movement to send a clump of dirt at the laughing god, "Well hello to you too."

Znaruto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:11 pm
Iiro fell on his back laughing. That was to good! She got so scare. Oh what a wonderful scare he just did. What a good laugh she just gave him. Oh what a fall what a wonderful fall she gave. He just had to let it out. He let out another loud laugh because of her.

This was to good. Right off the start she had cure Iiro's boredom. This was great luck. He didn't even have to do much to cure his boredom this time. Oh yes this mortal was a good one indeed.

"HAHAHAHA WOW HAHA! THAT WAS JUST GREAT! HAHAHAAH TO GREAT! YOU LITTLE LADY JUST TO GOOD HAHAHAH!" He said as he sat back up to get a good look at her.

Patji
That was to cute <3

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:31 pm
Ramla sat on her hunches and tried to give a pointedly irritated look, but the god's laughter was infectious. Ducking her head, to clean the dirt of her coat, she hid her own growing grin. She had overreacted, just a bit. It was rather dramatic on hindsight and worthy of a performance. Trying hard to remain annoyed, she turned her attention to Iiro and attempted to raise a brow in indifference, but broke out into her own cascade of gleeful laughter as she tried to imagine her own expression.

Gasping for breath between each heave laughs and giggles, she tried to speak which only led to a string of broken gibberish. "Oh dear god, can't breath," she took a breath, "It was a rather lovely swan dive, wasn't it?" Taking a second to swallow some air, she asked what kind of mischief the god was up to.

Znaruto
Haha thanks. I'm a bit rusty so sorry if my tags are short.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:12 pm
Hahah Yes he could see her annoy but was that a smile that he saw. Oh yes! That was a smile. She could not him. Oh no. He saw what look like a in coming laugh. Oh he new all to well what they look like. He was the god of laughter after all so he should know! Hahaha this was great he got to scare he and hear her laugh and no time flat. She made his job to easy!

"Hahaha that was a good dive yes yes! HAHAHAH" He said with glee. Then he heard it. Her laugh. Oh what a sweet laugh it was. So good! Yes he love it. "HAHAHA WHAT A WONDERFUL LAUGH! WONDERFUL INEED! HAHA" He said as he got up and flew around her.

Patji

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:33 pm
Perhaps she was being paranoid, though she would like to think that she was just taking precautions, but she turned with the flitting god, making sure to keep in her line of sight. After a bit, the lioness stopped in her tracks. Circling about was making her rather dizzy and she would rather not throw up in front of a god, especially one who laughed so freely.

She straightened her posture and gave a large smile. "I'm glad you like my laugh though I believe your's is much more charming. Who else, but myself, have you brought laughter to recently?" she asked, trying to wheedle a good story out of Iiro. Ramla couldn't help it. Any story was a story worth hearing and she was sure that the god of laughter would have a delightful tale to share.

Znaruto

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:13 pm
Iiro was liking this lady. "Hahaha I'm Iiro the God of laughter by the way! HAHAHA what is your name." He ask with a smile. He saw that she was following him and he didn't want her to get dizzy so he stop and sat down in front of her.

Oh yes he love all laughter, every kind there was. Yes yes yes yes indeed. Hmm she wanted to know who he made laugh! HA what a question! "HAHAHAHA My lady! HAHAH What a question that is! I have made all kinds of things laugh! That is what i do! I even made a god laugh when she didn't wanted to! HAHAHA what do you thing i am! HAHAHA" He said with a smile and a giggle.

Patji

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:42 pm
"Ramla'hibithi, gather of tales small and great, at your service," the lioness greeted with a bow of her head. He might be a laughing maniac at the moment, but he was still a god and one of goodwill in this instance. He reminded her of laughing hyenas and delighted cubs.

Giving Iiro a knowing look, "How did you get a goddess to laugh when she didn't want to laugh? And why wouldn't she want to laugh. I thought laughing was suppose to keep healthy and youthful." Perhaps she was laying the charm on a little thick, but she didn't she anything that was false. She couldn't imagine a creature no breaking out into a glowing smile in the presence of this god.

Znaruto
Sorry. I had to AFK to grab something to eat.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:19 pm
"HAHAHA Now that is a name if i ever heard one! Nice to meet you Ramla'hibithi!" He said with glee. She had one long name. Iiro was never good with long names that why he gave all his cubs short ones. He bet that she had a hard time saying that name when she was a cub.

Hmm So she wants detail about how he made the goddess of gravity laugh. "Ha! Well that a easy one! HAHAHA She was the goddess of Gravity.." He stop for a moment to think over something "What was her name again.......HAHAH oh well i don't remember it. HAHAHA I meet so many things I'm bound not to remember all there names." He took a small pause and went on "Well this goddess didn't really get why there would be a god of laughter and how i could use it. SO I told her laughter doesn't always have to be about fun and games. Some mortal laugh when they got scare or angry or if they where evil and I for one love all of it. SO she thought it over and i told come out try it. Try it in a way you didn't think you could before. So she did! HAHAHAHAH I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU WAS GOING TO GET SOME TYPE OF CRAZY STORY DIDN'T YA! WE GODS ARE SOMETIMES AS BOREDING AS YOU MORTALS! HAHAHAHA" He said with glee. "Now what you going to give be back tell you that story....hehehehehe!" He said slyly as he floated mid-air on his side with his paw holding up his face.

Patji

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 pm
Ramla had listened to the story the god shared carefully. There was a great deal of detail missing, but she was already thinking of was to spin to tale so that it would be worthy of sharing by the fire on a cold night. Tucking Iiro's adventure away in her mind, she smiled at the god, "How about a laugh in exchange? I shall offer you a joke. Would that be sufficient payment for your story?"

Znaruto

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:10 pm
Iiro giggle with joy at what she said. "HAHAHA Just you laughing would be fine by me! HAHAH that is all i want. No Joke! Just you letting out a laugh! HAHAHAHAHA! YES YES Then i can take my leave. I have other things to do and i just need to get a laugh out of you one more time! HAHAHAHAHAAH! How about you laugh one more time before I go?" He said to her with a giggle. He wanted to get to other soon so he could hear there laugh too. He was a busy god with all his laughing but most mortal did not understand that.

Patji
I think once you post i can you the ending post and we will be done. Thank for to rp BTW <3

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:19 pm
Shaking her head, the lioness gave a chuckle. Gods.. always in such a rush. It was ironic really. Mortals believed that gods, as they are immortal, would see the life of a mortal to last no longer than a blink of an eye, but it appeared that was false, at least with this god. Iiro's bubbly nature got the better of her as she greeted the god farewell with a laugh. She watched as he took off, probably eager to bring out the joy in other creatures.

For a minute she stared at the sky until the god was no more than speck to her sight before she started back on her journey. It had started off as a horribly miserable day, but that short encounter with Iiro had proved to be both valuable and memorable. The perfect cure for a lioness. A bounce in her step, she ventured deeper in the rogue lands, eager to see what else would befall her before the night sky was painted black and the moon rose.

COMPLETE!  
[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff