Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
New to Gaia and so lost. o.o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This Munchkin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:26 pm
Hi everyoneee~

Well the story of how i got into Gaia goes like this..
My friends were talking about certain websites that were a part of our "childhood", such as Runescape, Neopets, etc, and then they mentioned Gaia. I never really had any experience with Gaia at all and figured, why not? So here I am, slowly, but surely making sense of all of this. It's been a week or so, and I'm addicted. o.o

Just wanted to make a thread to introduce myself and hopefully make some friends on here! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:52 am
This Munchkin
Hi everyoneee~

My friends were talking about certain websites that were a part of our "childhood", such as Runescape, Neopets, etc, and then they mentioned Gaia. I never really had any experience with Gaia at all and figured, why not? So here I am, slowly, but surely making sense of all of this. It's been a week or so, and I'm addicted. o.o

Just wanted to make a thread to introduce myself and hopefully make some friends on here! 3nodding

well hi welcome hope you have started to figure it out  

wingedprincessfox

Lonely Bookworm

9,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

This Munchkin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:51 am
wingedprincessfox
This Munchkin
Hi everyoneee~

well hi welcome hope you have started to figure it out

I have! Thank you. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:52 am
This Munchkin
Hi everyoneee~

Hi. I've only been on for a few days as well, but I have a friend helping me get acclimated. It's fun, but hard to earn gold. I am liking it though, there are lots of nice people. You can friend me if you like!  

Timmys Vixen

-Aishiteru_Koneko-

Supportive Donator

13,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:35 am
If you need any help feel free to ask 3nodding  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff