Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]
[PRP] Morning Rituals (Zakae x Shujaa/Ashara x Yusra)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:21 am
IC Timeline: Renzi!cubs are late juve, nearing adolescent, and all the other cubs have been born. Current adults: Roka, Uuni, Sema, Abasi, Ajia, and Ure.

User Image

Between their mothers, aunts, and uncles, all fourteen cubs got fed each and every morning. Roka insisted Uuni's genetic brood eat too, same as their mortal kin. Shujaa was too young to understand the depth of that decision and the unity her adoptive mother hoped to foster between them by enforcing such an unnecessary rule. She never felt hungry; she only knew what it was based on what her smaller siblings said when they were. Sometimes, she thought she was, but with no frame of reference...

This morning, she definitely wasn't. She gormandized to rival a starving adult even so. The faster she ate, the faster she could asked to be dismissed.

"Don't go past the rocks," Roka called to them. "Stay out of the taller grass." Shujaa had expected that. She exchanged glances with Zakae and nodded him for him to follow. The schedule for today? Flying practice.

They hadn't made it far before a sweet, enthused sister sounded off from behind them, "I wanna go!"

User Image

While she recognized the voice, Shujaa could have identified the speaker based on them being annoying. She turned back around, glancing up at the rest of the family. They had made it far enough away no one would overhear if they kept their voices down. Mom was gone somewhere, maybe hunting, and Other Mom was still busy getting everyone fed.

"Go away, Yusra," Shujaa whispered fiercely. "This isn't for you."

"Come on, Ashara," Yusra pleaded. "Let me go!"

The deciding vote was up to Zakae.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:41 am
User Image

Warnings had been given out and heeded. Glances had been exchanged. Now it was time for the siblings' plan to be actioned.

Zakae, who was a small and solid little godling, moved after his sister with surprising speed on his squat, little legs. His white fur had been recently groomed and the tufts of his 'mane' had dried in odd angles that somewhat resembled that of a ruffled bird's feathers. Still, scruffy or not, the white certainly gleamed beneath the sun, though it would not likely stay that way for long.

At the sound of Yusra, who had apparently been following along behind, the little cub stumbled to a halt and turned around so fast that his paws got out from under him. He smiled, momentarily amused at how he was suddenly sitting without truly meaning to. His tails flopped once before coming to rest all around him.

"We're going to fly today, Yusra," he squeaked, "Do you want to see me fly higher than Shujaa?"

Which, in a roundabout way, was Zakae's invitation for her to join them.

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces