Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lamplight Memories

Back to Guilds

A storage and RP Guild for creating backstory 

Reply Lamplight Memories
Skylar and Serafina Reduex Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 pm
As long as the students weren't disruptive he had no reason to interrupt them. And infuriatingly, no one except himself seemed to be disturbed at all. The rubbing at the girl's neck continued, and it must have been nearly orgasmic in quality because he could smell her from all the way at the chalkboard, and in a room of other bodies no less. That shouldn't have happened over all the people with over applied perfumes or colognes, if at all. She was practically radiating energy besides, as without an effort he was feeling a residual of that off her as well.

He supposed he should have been glad she wasn't in the higher level arcane theory courses he proctored, or she would probably have made centerpiece for discussion- though at least that might have made her more useful than sitting there with some dumb lidded expression and lolling her way through the class.

It was a real relief to be able to move to the other rooms, handling questions and discussion, moderating the study groups until everything was in hand until he had taken care of the majority of his students.

That was when he went to the near empty room- smelled her, if a little more faintly now (but less obscured too), but was expecting it well enough by now to not be distracted from taking a quick, frowning assessment of the room as a whole, and finding it all but devoid of students. Four of them.

With a frustrated sigh at the still empty lab, Skylar simply sat on the front corner of the professor's desk at the front of the room and laid a hand on either knee.

"...questions."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 pm
And he was met with silence. Awkward silence given that it was 4 girls and not a single guy in the room besides Skylar. All seemed relatively studious. Except for Serafina, who was doodling in her notebook. Finally, to break the awkward, one of the girls piped up. "Actually, Sera answered mine. I'm just studying for the test now." Another girl nodded that it was the same for her. The last one just shrugged. "I just came for the review questions, I think I'm good". Apparently what was left of the group was rather studious on their own and didn't need the TA.

Serafina glanced up at the mention of her name, "You explained it well, Mr Pendra. Most of the stuff was technicalities.", she smiled again, that wide, wild smile that was both empty and full all at the same time, laughing at some inward amusement but you never knew if it was you or something else she was laughing at. "But I would like to speak to you after study hall.", her eyes though, those were dark, promising but that kind of arousal could get someone killed even though her words were even and casual. They were not the laughing eyes to match her smile.  

Tei Kae
Captain

Distinct Genius

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:37 pm
He stared for a moment, nodding twice and slowly stood up. With nothing of great importance seemingly needing to be done, he simply allowed himself a mental sigh. This entire day seemed to be designed to frustrate him in a number of small, foolish ways that he couldn't even provide justification for anger. "I see. Thank you, Miss Veli. If that's all, I'll remain a few minutes, and then we'll adjourn early."

He did, pulling out a few papers and taking down a series of short notes at the desk, filling out sheets of attendance and double checking the schedule for his first classes in the upcoming week, before standing up and filing all his papers neatly away again, everything ordered and precise.

"Ms Veli..."

The girl looked outright dangerous, and after her all but glowing in his class, and the firecracker of an attitude she'd displayed so far, she probably was. None the less, he simply held the door and continued.

"Walk with me." he said, leaving that last student out to turn off the lights and heading toward the office, wondering if she simply wished to speak, or planned to jump him the moment he closed his door.

...in one fashion or another.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:04 pm
She'd remained quiet while the rest of the session finished, flipping through the book, but not really paying attention. It was once everyone had left and that he had addressed her that her attention peaked back although the simmering waves of heat coming from her had not abated in the least.

"Of course.", smiling more pleasantly if not any less frightening or perhaps more so because it was so bland and her face retained more expression naturally. Simply by placing her hands behind her back and cradling her book therein, she gave off both an innocuous vibe and an overly innocent one not to be trusted. Dependent on what you were looking for when viewing.

She even allowed him to open the door for her without protest, sliding in with grace that belied her teenage years. Leaning against the wall they had so recently copulated against, acting as if nothing was wrong until the moment the door was closed.

"If you think that raising my grade is going to get a repeat, you are even more of an idiot than most males!" stepping forward finally to shove him back against the door.  

Tei Kae
Captain

Distinct Genius

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:34 pm
"-unghf."

Skylar didn't bother resisting this time, jolting the door in the frame as he hit it and stayed against it. He'd half expected the shove, or something like it, he just hadn't known precisely when to expect it.

His eyes narrowed, staring her down with cold anger, lip curling as he echoed her words in his head, nearly in disbelief. The good manners he regularly showed vanished in an instant.

"Do you go deaf when you become wet?" he hissed, continuing quick and dangerously low. "I changed the grade because it reflected the paper against your capacities, not the assignment, as you said."

Assuming she hadn't hit him by that point, he'd simply step forward against the offending arms and move around her, sharply pulling out a drawer and removing her paper, snapping it sharply to stand upright in his hand before her. The new score was written, setting her at a 96, with only a single of his notes beneath it crossed out, and a tiny line of new script added, stating its strength and assessing room for improvement in a very neutral tone. "My action was out of line, but I stand by my thoughts on the matter. And you can forget about changing it further, I don't give perfect scores on essays."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:09 pm
"Oh..."

For once, Serafina was at a loss for words. Well, that hadn't been expected. Though the comment about wet was confusing. What in the hell was that about?But if there was one constant in her life, it was her ability to bluff her way into/out of things. We'll see about that..., she thought in retort to him giving a perfect score on essays but more important at the moment was figuring out the immediate issue at hand. Her incorrect assumption.

"Good, so long as we're clear on that...", she tore the paper from his hand, not really interested in it now that the matter was clarified and settled in her mind. But as she looked at him, the flecks of dark red swirled thoughtfully before she reached across the desk, not taking a swing but grabbing his tie and pulling him closer on threat of choking. "You never did answer my question, professor. Interested in knowing me better?" Once close enough, pulling him down for an impassioned kiss, not releasing the tension on the tie at all. "For...research..", ignoring the insult given about her grades and...reasons and instead moving on to her next point of interest. This early in the game, he wasn't going to get an apology out of her, but she also wasn't going to be as aggressive for the next few moments.  

Tei Kae
Captain

Distinct Genius

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:36 pm
He didn't even flinch as she tore at the paper- but as her eyes started to shift small muscles in his face shifted as he was drawn back to his curiosity about those dancing flecks-

Skylar bent awkwardly over as she dragged him forward by his tie, hands coming down on the edge of the desk as she leaned over it, and held him down to start kissing him again. He officially decided she was at least slightly mad, but he supposed of all the sorts of mental imbalance he'd had to cope with, this sort could become acceptable.

When she let him take a breath, he glared stubbornly a moment before giving in with a sigh, grabbing her offending arm and dragging her forward, up onto the desk. His other hand gripped her hair again, stepping forward to lean overtop the girl and kiss her again.

"If this continues to happen," he said in a breath over her ear as he moved on past the kiss, working his teeth over it, "We're going to have to find a better place for our research."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 am
"Heh"

Serafina chuckled at his words, the husky voice vibrating softly. "I'm sure.", pulling back slowly to grin at him, eyes and smile matching perfectly wild. Even sitting on his desk with her knees spread, she looked perfectly in control of herself if a bit of a wild wanton. Her hands tugged on the tie to direct him where she wanted before each of her legs slid out from under her, dangling her off the edge of his desk in front of him.

"Then I suppose you don't want to finish this now...", smiling up at him as she sat there patiently smiling, knowing exactly how easy it would be to just lay her out and have her.  

Tei Kae
Captain

Distinct Genius

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 am
"For such a clever girl," he growled impatiently and shoved her down by one shoulder, "you don't listen very carefully. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:34 pm
"Excuse me, ma'am." Moving out of the way of the women whose eyes were such a vibrant shade of blue violet. "Yes, of course dear. Could you tell me where...oh I see I've found it. Nevermind, thank you." The softness of her voice was like a gentle breeze over Serafina's nerves, calming her instantly, the heat around her dying and she found herself quite cold. Good thing she still had plenty of time before dinner to grab a coat...Sheesh...

Licking her lips over delicate fangs, it was not hard to smell the scents still hanging heavy in the air as she pushed the door open. "Skylar darling...", she knew his scent but the context was still confused as she stepped inward, bundled up in her sweater dress and tights.  

Tei Kae
Captain

Distinct Genius

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:46 pm
He looked up for a moment with a frozen expression of surprise and mild panic- which faded in an instant to mild embarrassment. His family had never been particularly closed or typical about a number of things. Had it been at one of father's residences and a courtesan he could practically have had a conversation in the midst of matters.

The context was the difficult part. Their attitude about rules was typically more fey than strict, but this was off, and odd for him all the same, to where even bringing up the matter to his friend would have been off-putting.

And mother's somehow always made such things more uncomfortable.

He sighed, taking a tissue to quickly wipe off a small spot of the desk in need of it, depositing it in the bin before walking over and placing his hands on each of her shoulders in greeting. "Mother."

Spraying the smell away would have to wait. She'd never miss the clues, and while the room-perfumes were anywhere from obnoxious to headache inducing for him, they'd be a true nightmare for her, he was certain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:55 pm
One eyebrow lifted as he cleaned but she said nothing, letting him take her by the shoulders before leaning up to kiss each of his cheeks. "I am glad to see that school has not drowned all of your nature. " She patted his cheek, and scooted him back to his seat before moving over and doing exactly as Serafina had, propping herself up to sit on his desk, legs crossed.

"You know your birthday is next month, and some of the ladies were hoping you'd grace them with your presence to celebrate", meaning of course, some of the wild folk who inhabited Avalon. "I believe it falls right in the middle of your...spring break." watching his responses carefully all while seeming to not be doing so.  

Tei Kae
Captain

Distinct Genius

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:13 pm
Smoothly returning the kiss, Skylar shot a very carefully flat look to his mother as she climbed upon the desk to punctuate her comment. It might have been a dirty look, except for a mixture of loving respect, and the back of his mind wondering if that was exactly what she was aiming for. Though she knew him well enough that hiding it might have been moot to begin with.

He tensed ever so slightly as she began to mention his birthday in a somewhat roundabout manner... and as she completed the thought he took a small glimmer of playful mischief in his eye, and gave a short, dry bark of relieved laughter.

"Hah! Well, of course I should attend. Will there be anything else I should be well served to prepare for?"

He didn't trust there not to be a test or trial in it somewhere. But oddly, he wasn't quite as enthused about the thought as he should have been, especially when it would prove a fine relief from this nonsense sitting about his mind. It was better than boring, but certainly the very different sort of games and plentiful luxuries would be a fine break from the school life he'd been living of late in all areas.

Something pushed to the back of his mind irked at him, just slightly. But he was young, and it was difficult not to be intrigued by adoring ladies of the wild. As long as you weren't prone to leaving yourself vulnerable, at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:29 am
One hand lifted, a single finger pressing to her lips as she thought for a moment, letting her words linger carefully. "I suppose the prince shall prepare something for you as well." Not your father, but 'the prince' since as of yet, Andell had not named him heir. There were no delusions of course as to whose his father was indeed. But it was also a warning that his assumption was correct, this wouldn't merely be a celebration.

"So tell me about this girl.", it was not a request in the least. If he didn't tell her, Sullis would find out about her, after all, associations beyond the standard all needed to be vetted. After all, beyond a certain level, association must be carefully cultivated. It was a matter if he could allay her concerns or make them worse. It would all depend upon how he worded things.  

Tei Kae
Captain

Distinct Genius

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:10 am
That was no surprise, though it irked him slightly that there seemed to be implication that he was being asked off on his birthday to attend an unrelated event- or else she meant that she, or someone else, had already prepared something for him. Of course, that vague, one or both of them could have been simple, honest-to-goodness gifts without strings.

It would certainly be surprising, anyway.

"Serafina Veli," he said after she asked, considering carefully. Normally his mother's thoughts on more typical standards like the student-teacher relation would have been rather lax as long as the matter was kept private. Things like that were of little importance, but other things would weigh in. But then, it wasn't as if he'd decided that he actually wanted this girl along for a long time, no matter how much he needed the break from the restriction and dullness at the moment.

So, he'd be simple and blunt.

"Freshman class, political science class. Terrible student. Perhaps the sharpest mind I've TA'd for, highest scores in my class. Seems a little mad, but surprisingly in control of herself. Signs of possible blood magic exposure, physiology suggest possible non-human in her lineage."  
Lamplight Memories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff