Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Looking for Female Prankster Sableye!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilitOni

Tenacious Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:04 pm
As the title says, I'm looking for a legit female Sableye with its hidden ability Prankster in X/Y. I don't care about EV's, IV's, or Nature. So long as I can breed it for it's hidden ability, I want it.

I don't know what the market is like right now, so I don't know what anyone wants for it. As it stands, my Pokedex is pretty much complete(the handful I am missing I simply have to breed existing poke's in my box for. I haven't yet because I'm lazy), so I can pretty much give you whatever. I have every starter(who doesn't these days lol), and I also have a few shinies I'm willing to part with if that's what you want. I also have both fully evolved version exclusives for X/Y(Slurpuff and Aromatisse) if you need one.

Shiny Pokemon up for grabs:
Swellow-Male, Lax, lvl. 57, Guts
Sableye- Male, Mild, lvl. 3, Keen Eye
Lilligant- Female, Relaxed, lvl. 14, Own Tempo
Jigglypuff- Male, Adamant, lvl. 49, Cute Charm
Arbok- Male, Bashful, lvl. 36, Shed Skin, Nickname "Senka"

I also have two of each of the shiny Legendary Dog trio released back in HeartGold/SoulSilver. You won't be able to do the event because I have them all in my copy of Y, but they're collectible!
sweatdrop

My Friend Code is:
5472-7884-4801

I'm available at any time literally from now until whenever. I will be very grateful to anyone who can help me out!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:22 am
I can breed one for you, what I'm looking for at the moment is a Phantump (or trevenent) with it's hidden ability, Harvest  

Hunter of the dusk

Killing For A Joke

Hilarious Lunatic

7,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:34 pm
Hunter of the dusk
I can breed one for you, what I'm looking for at the moment is a Phantump (or trevenent) with it's hidden ability, Harvest

What Nature? I have one Impish Nature, great IVs and I can breed it to yield said IVs and Nature. I would love to have a Female HA Sableye.

Also if you have a HA Azumarill with 5 or 6 IVs with Adamant Nature and exclusive move Knock Off I can give you one of the Dittos I have gotten from the GTS, they have 6IVs as well. Named after their nature too. Respond asap. Quicker the better for us both.  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games