Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:11 pm
OoC
-

Where: Ruel's, With: Ruel, Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest, Health: Healthy

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"You can't just visit?" the boy asked as he raised an eyebrow. Perhaps he was mistaken about the friend part? Wasn't friends something you could hang out with regardless of what you had? He'd think that with the two being friends that Ruel could just walk by the springs still. If only to visit. But then he smiled and nodded. "I love swimming and learned it from my dad. He said it was important for when you go out surviving." Eiji said and chuckled softy. "Can you swim good too?" he then asked. Words a bit jumbled perhaps, he wasn't sure. It was getting close to his usual time to sleep, so he was getting a little tired and with English being his second language he might be wrong here and there.

In-depth Profile: Redone: Eiji Waters

Genkawolf

-

[color=#6699ff]""[/color]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image
Ruel stares at him for a second then shook his head slightly as he picked up the teapot. "Would be kind of rude to use up his time during his work hours. Besides he is on vacation and I wouldn't want to ruin it any more than I already have" he explained still feeling bad about the tour ended. "Our relationship was pretty much business driven with me being the paying customer" he added as he dumps the used up leaves into the trash can. "I don't disagree with that logic" he commented as he rinses out the teapot and the teacups. "I'm a decent swimmer" he said honestly. Set them out to dry, "Well, I'm going to head bed, Ejij after I use the bathroom. Have a good night wild one" he said yawning a little then headed off to the bathroom once he exited the kitchen.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:39 am
OoC
-

Where: Ruel's, With: -, Outfit: underwear, Health: Healthy

User Image

Eiji had tilted his head a little as his ears twitched slightly when he was being stared at for a moment. Had he said something funny? It didn't take long before the other went on, though the boy didn't really understand what he exactly meant. So far Ruel had looked like the type that was unable to upset someone. At least, to the kitten. Hearing about the swimming Eiji smiled and watched as the other walked off and went upstairs. There wasn't much for the boy to do when down here by himself so he glanced out at the forest before he decided to accept Ruel's offer and instead followed after and up the stairs, though he wouldn't be as bold as to just use the bathroom. Besides he had washed himself close before he had come to explore this house. Eiji opened a random door and peeked inside carefully before he concluded the room was empty and walked in. Ruel did say there were a lot of rooms unused, this had to be one of them. It didn't take the boy long to be ready to sleep and he got into the bed for the night. He barely noted the bed was soft and warm before he dozed off.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:59 am
User Image
Ruel went into the master bedroom's bathroom to take a leak before getting ready for bed. Heard movement on the second floor and assumed it was Eiji because he has told the kid he could sleepover for the night. "Hopefully he sleeps well tonight" he thought as he changed out of his clothes. Settled in his bed then fell asleep after a couple of minutes and slept for the rest of the night.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:26 am
OoC
-

Where: Ruel's, With: Ruel, Outfit: ripped jeans, shirt and hooded vest, Health: Healthy

User Image

Eiji slept through the night for the first time in months. Outside he had a good enough shelter but he was so alert of sounds that he often woke up if a sound seemed out of the ordinary or belonging to something he linked to dangerous. In this house though none such existed. No bears, no panthers, not anything the kitten was used to being careful about back at home. By the time he woke up, light filtered into the room and he was laying curled up under the blanket. Slowly Eiji opened his eyes and looked around sleepily. At first he couldn't really tell where he was and thought he had dreamed it all, that he was at home. But he soon remembered and smiled a bit. A yawn escaped the boy as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. Soon after he woken up some he had gotten dressed and he left the bedroom softly not wanting to wake Ruel in case he was still asleep.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:50 am
User Image
Ruel was sleeping on his back then moved to his side as he woke up. Checked his cell phone to see what time it was, "Got some time before heading off to work" he thought as he got out of bed. He wondered if the kid had gotten up yet as he freshens up in the bathroom. A few minutes later, he left the bathroom and got dressed then headed to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:11 am
OoC
-

User Image

Eiji had wondered around the house once more, silently after he woke up. At night this place had it's creepy features, but on daytime it really looked like just any other house. Safe for the creaking sounds at times that he knew the house made like any other older building, or he hoped that was the case. Another creak had caused him to startle, his ears perking before he looked over his shoulder, wondering what it could have been before he turned and peeked around the corner into the kitchen. When he saw it was Ruel however, the kitten relaxed and sighed relieved before he smiled again, his small fright forgotten. "Goodmorning, Mister Ruel!" he said happily.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:49 pm
User Image
Ruel was getting out the carton of eggs from the fridge when he felt like he was being looked at. Turned his head towards the voice, "Morning, Eiji" he replied and smiles softly. "Sleep well?" he asked him as he set the carton on the counter. He opened up the fridge again, "Staying for breakfast?" he asked next as he got out the bacon package.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:22 pm
OoC
-

User Image

It looked like Ruel was taking something from the fridge. Perhaps that was the sound the kitten had heard just now before he realized it was his new friend in the kitchen. Seeing the other's smile he smiled back before he listened to the question. "I did, thank you. I forgot how soft a bed can be!" he replied and chuckled. He was surprised with the next question though, two meals in a row that was. Then again the man had said he would always be welcome here now. His surprised expression made way for his returning smile and he nodded. "That sounds good, thank you mister Ruel." he said respectfully. Eiji walked to the other to see if he could help before he would go sit at the table.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:08 am
User Image
"Having him around has made the morning a lot more positive" thought Ruel as he turned on one of the oven eyes then places the pan on it. "That's good. I kind of in the middle when it comes to beds. Soft yet firm" he replied and laughs a little. Smiles happily when the other nodded to staying for breakfast. He didn't mind being called mister thinking it was being used humorously and respectfully. "Rare to get such respect from a kid" he thought as he added cooking oil to the pan. "Could you set the table?" he asked Eiji.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:47 am
OoC
-

User Image

Eiji just remembered his upbringing and was used to being respectful to those older than him. For the boy all he did just made sense, especially when not by himself. The kitten repaid the smile and then nodded. "Hai! Leave it to me!" Eiji said as he pointed at himself and started to work on setting the table. It wasn't difficult to find out where it all was. And if he couldn't reach something he just thought of a solution. The boy had quickly learned to adapt to situations with his time out there. He placed plates, cups and utensils he thought they might need on the table while the other was working on the stove. He tried to do it swift but careful enough. After all Ruel had said they had to work again this day the day before.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:07 pm
User Image
Ruel rest assured Eiji will complete the task with how well he did yesterday. He hums softly as he took out another pan just for the bacon. Cracking two eggs then letting the insides slide out on onto the first pan. "Scrambled or sunny side up?" he asked Eiji of how he likes his eggs to be cooked. Opens up the packet for the bacon and placed a few slices on the other pan.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:16 pm
OoC
-

User Image

When he finished the table he got on one of the chairs backward so he could lean on the back as he watched the other. On the question about what kind of eggs he was confused a bit however, but as he thought about the names they made sense what way they were. "Scrambled please!" he said and smiled happily. Just scramble them up, besides the cat boy wasn't to fond of the yolk in one piece, it felt strange when eating. To his delight he saw Ruel even bring out bacon. That was an unusual treat to Eiji and he looked forward to breakfast. His stomach growled a bit as well when he thought of the food. Been a while since they last ate after all, before they went to sleep.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image
Ruel grabs a spatula, "Scrambled it will be" he responded and started moving around the egg yolk on the pan. "Want anything to drink to go with your breakfast?" he asked him. Worked on the bacon when he wasn't scrambling the eggs. The scrambled eggs were almost ready along with the bacon. "If you ever want to visit the school I work at, you can during the times its open. And if anyone has a problem with that then they can come to me about. Choice is yours to make though, wild one" he said as he finishes up with breakfast.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:10 am
OoC
-

User Image

The kitten giggled a bit when Ruel responded and grinned happily. Eiji really liked his time with the man so far. He tilted his head slightly when the other mentioned visiting the school. He wasn't particularly fond of the word, but then, they didn't ask him to come along to study now did they? Instead it sounded like an adventure to go explore and look around this place. The boy got up and nodded. "I'd like that Mr. Ruel. Want me to get the drinks?" he said and smiled then asked the other.

Genkawolf

-

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items