Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]
[PRP] Treasure Hunters (Aureo & Natopayiw)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:59 am
User Image

Aureo acknowledged that in someways he didn't fit in perfectly as a pirate. Some of his comrades were more interested in the treasure then the journey. He didn't care about fighting or proving his strength and he never binged on the delicious fruit their area provided. For him, being a pirate was all about the adventure and nothing more. He couldn't care less if one of his exploits gained him nothing, as long as he had a good tale to tell.

Today was the day he wanted to pass on his ways to his daughter Natopayiw. He had woken up early for the adventure. His plan was to go on a treasure hunt. There had been rumors of a lost treasure hidden deep within the forest. Aureo thought that it would be a good starting point for his daughter.

He went back to the families den to check up on his mate and the cubs. Hotza was lying down, with one eye open. He gave her a smile. “Natopayiw, are you up?” He asked loud enough to be heard, but soft enough so he didn't wake the others.

Sareibear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:07 pm
The young lioness had been just drifting awake from a pleasant dream when she heard her father's voice. Natopayiw loved all of her family, but best of all she loved spending time with her father when he had some just for her. She wanted to be just like him, and she respected and idolized him almost like some did to the gods. She lifted her head at the sound of his voice and blinked drearily at him for a moment, then looked at her mother, who appeared to be sleeping still. She figured it was obvious that she was awake, but still she responded.

"Yes, I'm up, I'm up!" She whispered back excitedly, stretching and yawning, her body shaking as her muscles stretched out and started to warm up instantly. "Are you going to take me somewhere?" The dark-furred lioness inquired of her father as she stood, moving toward him.

R4gn0r0k IV

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:59 pm
Aureo gave her an eager grin. He hoped that all his cubs would become adventures someday. “We're going on a little adventure.” His voice a little more louder because of the excitement. Sometimes it was hard to tell that he was an adult. “I thought we could go on a treasure hunt. Would you be up for that?”

He was sure she would be. Originally he thought about taking the whole family, but it would be difficult to keep track of such a large litter. He didn't want to lose one of them in the forest. Hotza would ring his neck if he lost a cub!

For now it would be best for just him and Natopayiw to go and have their adventure. There would be another chance to bring along the others.

Sareibear

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:29 pm
Natopayiw could hardly contain her excitement. Of course she wanted to go on a treasure hunt with him!

"Oh yes, of course! Let's get going then, shall we?!" She said to him, her words hurried, with excitement driving her. "Are you going to say where we're going, or is it a surprise? Are you going to let me find the way back home? Are you gonna let me take treasure home this time? Hmm? Hmmm?" Natopayiw had no sense that so may questions in a row might be a bit irritating or overwhelming, and she was lost in her sense of wonder as she watched her father carefully.

The young lioness was certainly eagerly awaiting his response- or responses, and her body was vibrating from the excitement she felt. She loved to go on adventures, and one day when she was an adult, she would be as fantastic an adventurer and treasure hunter as her father, Aureo.

R4gn0r0k IV

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:47 am
Aureo laughed. She had so many questions that he wasn't sure where to even begin! “Well, it's going to be a surprise and I do believe it would be fun to let you lead the way back. It will give you some practice finding your way.” He said as he began heading away from the den, toward the dense forest. “If we do find treasure you may bring back some for yourself and your siblings. But that's if we find it.”

He knew very well that the treasure could be gone by the time they arrived. Rumors circulated within the pride so quickly. It would be a fun adventure regardless though. “If we don't find the treasure we're looking for, I'm sure we could find something else to use as a treasure for this adventure.” He said, thinking about bringing some flowers back to Hotza. She loved the flowers that bloomed in the jungle.

He reached the jungle and looked around. It was nice and cool under the shade. They were hidden from the sun and wind. “Careful of your steps Natopayiw. There are plenty of holes for us to trip on and some even large enough for us to fall in.” He said, listening to his own advice. As a fullish young adventure he had fallen in a couple holes. Now days he knew better then to not pay attention where he stepped.

Or so he thought, before he ended up tripping on a vine on the ground. He landed with a loud thump on the ground.

Sareibear

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff