Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:47 pm
(( This is a side RP that will relate to events in the Main RP and is open to anyone ))

User Image

"Hello! This is Cat Grant live from Capital Hill covering the on going Vigilante-Metahuman Registration Act! We are beginning to see both sides of the debate of this bill arrive outside the Capital Steps in the hundreds!"

Outside of the US Capital Buidling, angry protesters could be seen the crowd was easily divided. 2/3rds of the crowd was in favor for the act, and 1/3rd against it.

User Image

Chants could be heard for the Registration Act Supporters from inside the Capital Building "No more capes! No more capes!" Some protesters went as far as bringing dummies of Batman with rope or a nose around his neck on poles along with protest signs.

For the opponents of the Registration Act a lone chant could be heard "Unjust Law!" They could also be seen wearing T-Shirts with the logos of various Justice League members.

The DC Police lined up in riot gear between both groups and along the Capital Steps to prevent anyone from entering the Capital Building.
User Image

So far the protest for both sides was peaceful..for now...Tensions for the least where high...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:13 pm
LexCorp CEO

The tension here was so high,she swore she could cut through it with a knife, well, she tried to cut through it with a rather out of place hand chopping motion in her own drifting thoughts. Shaking her head as she glanced around her, looking at the signs and which side she was currently on, she started to move through the crowd to stand on the side of the ones who were opposing the Registration act.
Making sure the her hood was up and in place as she was wearing civilian clothes; a black hoodie with a superman S on the back of it, with camo cargo pants and black boots. Not to mention a mask; just to be even more symbolic. "Unjust Law!' She started to chant in with the crowd, before suddenly turning back around and swiftly moved to punch someone on the opposing side square in the face; her blow held back considerably as to not kill the person.
By now her undead were already in the crowd wearing similar clothes as her, each one sporting a symbol of a hero on them as they started to join in with her assaulting the other side, and soon enough things would begin to turn into one big brawl; the masses no doubt turning into a rioting mass within minutes of this. As the two sides would start turning on one another, she started to take on a dead sprint to the police, shoving people to the side. As soon as she reached her next target. Soon slamming her shoulder into one of the men with the riot shields, knocking him down as she started breaking their wall of riot shields down for the masses; doing her best to make this as out of control as possible so it could potentially spread.  

Domina Mortem

Vicious Powerhouse

9,550 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MK-73N5H1

Crew

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:10 am
He suddenly woke up.
Kiga wasn't sure if it was a nightmare or just the product of the thoughts echoing in his mind.
Things were going to happen, he was sure, but what could he do?
He didn't feel like he belonged anywhere, less to a team he hadn't seen for a long time.

The Hero of the Stars sat up and brushed the hair off his face, pondering.
His blue eyes gazed at the television and then moved to the bookcase.
Lazily, his hand tapped on the table just in front of him and grabbed the remote control to turn the TV on.

LexCorp CEO

User Image

"Hello! This is Cat Grant live from Capital Hill covering the on going Vigilante-Metahuman Registration Act! We are beginning to see both sides of the debate of this bill arrive outside the Capital Steps in the hundreds!"

His eyes quickly returned to the television.
Did he hear right? Registration Act? Wasn't part of being a super hero in this world concealing your identity?
Kiga had never felt the need to hide his identity; then again, it didn't seem to be of the interest of people. If anything, they barely knew it and somehow that worked both for and against him.
Back in his parallel world, he was hailed and celebrated. There was a block named after him, and a holiday if he could recall correctly.
This whole thing began to tap into his curiosity.

Quote:
"No more capes! No more capes!" Some protesters went as far as bringing dummies of Batman with rope or a nose around his neck on poles along with protest signs.

"That's kind of ironic, hanging a bat." He mused. This was not going to go well. He knew the mobs this world had to offer and most of them were filled with idiots. Provocation would surely start soon and things would get nasty. "Hmm, I wonder if this has to do with the attack that came from the Watchtower."

This world was retarded, ridiculous, unscrupulous and something he would never understand.
It was partially filled with misery, self-preponderance and ignorance.
It both disgusted him and amused him to no end.

"Perhaps I can give one last performance before anything else happens. One last dance" Kiga said to himself, rising up from the dusty sofa and going to his room. He picked up the best outfit he could find, arranging his now long silvery hair in a combination of a pony-tail and a bun. The Hero of the Stars glanced at his image reflected on the mirror. My, how time had gone by.

"Let's get into business then" He announced, trotting into the living room to pick up his ring -which he put inside a pocket- and the summoning bracelet on his right wrist. He gave a last glance at the television before picking up the remote to turn it off, raising his right arm which began to be covered with light.

"MK-ARMOR, BRING ME LIGHT!"

A comet-like beam shot out of Gaki's humble shack, spiraling up to the air, moving at an incredible speed to the scenario set to be his Final Debut.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:49 pm
Domina Mortem
LexCorp CEO

The tension here was so high,she swore she could cut through it with a knife, well, she tried to cut through it with a rather out of place hand chopping motion in her own drifting thoughts. Shaking her head as she glanced around her, looking at the signs and which side she was currently on, she started to move through the crowd to stand on the side of the ones who were opposing the Registration act.
Making sure the her hood was up and in place as she was wearing civilian clothes; a black hoodie with a superman S on the back of it, with camo cargo pants and black boots. Not to mention a mask; just to be even more symbolic. "Unjust Law!' She started to chant in with the crowd, before suddenly turning back around and swiftly moved to punch someone on the opposing side square in the face; her blow held back considerably as to not kill the person.
By now her undead were already in the crowd wearing similar clothes as her, each one sporting a symbol of a hero on them as they started to join in with her assaulting the other side, and soon enough things would begin to turn into one big brawl; the masses no doubt turning into a rioting mass within minutes of this. As the two sides would start turning on one another, she started to take on a dead sprint to the police, shoving people to the side. As soon as she reached her next target. Soon slamming her shoulder into one of the men with the riot shields, knocking him down as she started breaking their wall of riot shields down for the masses; doing her best to make this as out of control as possible so it could potentially spread.

One little push is all that it took for the crowd to explode! The crowd began pushing and shoving violently against the opposing factions and the police. Soon fists, legs, riot batons, sticks and pieces of wood, and even trash cans started flying as both protesters/rioters began to hit and bash each other with all their might and savagery. Trash, clothing, and blood started to fly!

The police pulled out their batons and held up their shields and began to thwart back protesters trying to prevent them from the capital building. Police then began to equip themselves with grenade launchers and lobbed tear gas, smoke bombs, and flash bangs into the crowd in attempt to stop this riot from turning into an uprising.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Meanwhile reporter Cat Grant attempted to cover this event.

User Image

"This is Cat Grant live from Capital Hill where rioting has broken...AHHH!!!!" she yelled in a horrible deafening shrill, as the crowd overrun Cat Grant and her Television crew. The last footage shown from the camera was Cat Grant was being kicked in the stomach and being punched in the face repeatedly by rioters wearing Batman T-Shirts. Then shortly afterwards the assailants attacked the camera man and broke and dismantled the camera into pieces.  

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

Celes Brooks

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:07 pm
~I think it's time I make a comeback..I suck at starters so please bear with me~

As the riot was continuing near the capital building a very familiar figure was on the move much has changed as a city bus was travelling with a very familiar passenger sitting down on the bus seat it was Celes!! but this time something was wrong her vibrant red hair a jet black except for one strand of red hair against her forehead, she was on one of the Metropolis City buses eager enough to visit a much more vibrant city to look about. A soft sigh escaped from her lips she had no leads what so ever on the cause of her memory loss.

Finally I made it time to do some site seeing..bit of pictures..yet I can't shake off the feeling I know this city maybe it's a clue!..perhaps when i get dropped off I'll find something"

Deep in thought on the city bus just being the only passenger needed to be dropped to a nearby hotel just for the evening, the screeching of the bus breaks and not to mention the loud bellowing horn signaled her it was swerving out of control due to the riot no doubt bringing her back to Earth, not wanting to be in the bus when it crashes, Celes bolted up from her seat and towards the back of the bus.

"Sorry driver this is my stop!!"

This was going to hurt even with the powers she obtained, the sound of glass shattering outward, as she ran right through the window HARD making it a very rough landing for her slamming her sides right onto the asphalt road her sapphire blue eyes locked onto the sight she's witnessing, blood splattering out, trash cans being thrown and now riot police trying to contain the chaos  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:18 pm
"That's the wrong way to begin a party, don't you agree?"

A voice was heard from heavens and it only took brief seconds before a flash of light struck between the crowd.
As the light dispersed, an armored figure appeared posing gallantly.

"I never expected to see so many gathered for my return" He joked, placing his hands on his hips. "It is understandable that you'd make such a big commotion, but if there's something I dislike about my fans is that they become disordered rather quickly."

Kiga grinned under his helmet.

"So, people, let's just sit down and try to calm down while you are able to bask into my glow. There's enough Hero of the Stars for all! If you want an autograph, just make an orderly line to the left and I'll attend you. The rest, you can just keep watching because I'm sure it'll become better"  

MK-73N5H1

Crew

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150

Domina Mortem

Vicious Powerhouse

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:22 pm
LexCorp CEO

Domina was walking through he crowds of the rioting mass, quite content with the whole mess she had created here, plenty of chaos and destruction, it was simply beautiful.
Of course where the human people were being pushed back by the police, her undead quickly turned he tide, moving through the tear gas without any problems, the flash bangs blinding them until they came to blindly ram into the shields, and quickly ripped the shields from the hands and knocking the men to the ground as the lines were quickly breaking now. Especially when a flash bang was accidentally dropped right in front of them and went off in front of a bunch of other riot shield police. She was would not allow this to be contained.

Celes Howlett

Sensing an old pawn of hers on the field, she awoke the wisp that had been residing inside of Celes' head to use her as a sleeping agent, really was great timing as a hero showed up to try and help with all this. "Celes, help my people to take care of that being that came in with that flash of light, go!" She ordered her via telepathy as the wisp made her do so.

Da Mangaka

As one would imagine, Domina had undead on both sides to make sure this all happened the way it should. As soon as this new person arrived as the rioters hesitated for a moment, at least a dozen of her agents turned to him and shouted. "Down with the capes! Down with the capes!" They roared rushing this person with makeshift weapons and their bare hands, as all the other rioters joined in, as well as some of the ones for the heroes to try and help. Of course, Kiga was being put between a rock and a hard place, as these were civilians  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:00 pm
Celes Howlett

Sensing an old pawn of hers on the field, she awoke the wisp that had been residing inside of Celes' head to use her as a sleeping agent, really was great timing as a hero showed up to try and help with all this. "Celes, help my people to take care of that being that came in with that flash of light, go!" She ordered her via telepathy as the wisp made her do so.

~Headacheeeee~

Celes's eyes shut in the wisp inside her head finally activated that was planted in her head during the Blue Beetle incident unaware it was Domina controlling her she could hear a scream deafening her ears then realized it was her voice..until silence overtook her immediately, as she heard Domina's telepathy her eyes opened wide from the situation growing the wisp controlling her every movement.

The wisp now having a grip on Celes forced her to move fast the petite woman dodged to the side as a trash can barely hit her across the head along with the batons of the riot police a sinister grin showing along her facial features, going through the protesters with relative ease she stopped even with the wisp controlling her..something was horribly wrong she felt it in the air  

Celes Brooks

Desirable Sex Symbol

MK-73N5H1

Crew

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:08 pm
Domina Mortem

Kiga knew he wouldn't be welcomed, but the reaction of the mob wasn't all what he expected.
He grunted annoyed, telling himself how he hated political rallies of any kind.

"I already told you, calm down!" He waved his hands at the approaching group of people. The armor wasn't going to be chipped at all with the excuse of weapons they carried but he was more worried about the counter-reaction from the pro-heroes side which was already heating up. This wasn't a good day to be in the middle of people in general. "And for heck's sake, I'm not even wearing a cape!"

This was going to be a harsh environment and a hard one to work to begin with. They were all just random stupid people following what ever they were chanting. That they were violent, that was something for sure, but he wasn't eager to give either side more arguments.

"Alright, I had ENOUGH!" He roared, creating a shield made out of light around him. The energy used to create it was strong enough to push some of the approaching protesters back. That would give him some degree of distance before he decided what to do next.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:00 am
LexCorp CEO

User Image

J'zen had been in the process of developing 35 mm film in a darkroom, when she could hear some form of commotion going on in another room. Knowing that the film she was developing the old fashioned way would take time. She exited the room to see what all the hubbub was all about. After cleaning up, she collected a tall glass of water from the kitchen. Making her way from the kitchen to the living room of her small home in the country. Adjusting the volume to the television she watched the news bulletin of current events happening at Capital Hill.

LexCorp CEO
"This is Cat Grant live from Capital Hill where rioting has broken...AHHH!!!!" she yelled in a horrible deafening shrill, as the crowd overrun Cat Grant and her Television crew. The last footage shown from the camera was Cat Grant was being kicked in the stomach and being punched in the face repeatedly by rioters wearing Batman T-Shirts. Then shortly afterwards the assailants attacked the camera man and broke and dismantled the camera into pieces.

J'zen's eyes almost doubled in size as she watched the cameraman zoom towards the crowd then back over to Cat Grant just as she and her camera crew got attacked by unruly people that formed a mob in a matter of minutes. Emerald green eyes shot up and over towards a load of laundry she had laid out along the kitchen table to fold. Without any hesitation she jumped up from her couch, grabbed an outfit. Darted down a long hallway as she stripped from her lounging clothes. Half stumbling and balancing as she stepped into a pair of pants, somehow slithered her arms into a shirt, vest and bounced into some shoes. Snatching up her backpack, she slipped it on as she reached the front door.
User Image

Adrenaline was what was fueling her now as she stepped one foot down onto her lawn. The golden emblem along her forehead was already in the process of glowing, surrounding her form in a golden layer of light. Without a second thought, her body lifted up off of the ground light as a feather as she took to flight. Soaring up through the clear blue skies and towards Capital Hill. Flying as quickly as she could, making sure to avoid any helicopters in the air she began her descent in an aerodynamic spiral of light towards Cat Grant and her crew along the ground. When J'zen made contact, she made sure to FIRST place up a protective barrier and shield surrounding the group so no more harm could come to them anymore. The SECONDARY action was a blinding light that flashed around the attackers rendering them blinded for only a matter of minutes. A harmless attack, done to provide J'zen enough time to protect the wounded. Slowly rising up from being crouched along the ground, in the middle of the crew. When she got to her full extent of her height, which was nothing more than 5' 6" in height. J'zen's hair flew about wildly behind her as she glared at the fools who caused damage to innocent reporters who had done nothing wrong. Her entire body was covered in a brilliant golden glow of light. J'zen wasn't threatening any innocent bystanders. But by God! She wasn't about to allow morons to attack someone who had done nothing to them!
User Image

Jzen White

Agile Hunter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ramses_Thorn_Hexxum

Distinct Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 pm
He''d been up in the Watchtower, monitoring events as the plan against the heroes of earth unfolded. The world was turning into a powder keg, and all it was going to take was one spark to set the whole thing ablaze. Of course, someone had to do something stupid. As Cat's report came though he was already up and running towards the transporter tubes when he skidded to a halt. Calming himself, he focused, simply teleporting himself out into the vacuum of space.

It really didn't bother him all that much, the lack of air, or the cold. Closing those glowing crimson orbs, he sent his mind towards capitol hill. There were already two other heroes present. Good. That would take some of the strain off of stopping an entire mob. His mind's eye itched, picking up the presence of undead, and two very familiar pains in the rear. A small grin crept across his features, a mental note sent to the purring demon-weapon on his back
"No killing this time. Humans anyway. Celes and Domina are open sport if they are dumb enough to take a stand."

Drawing a fraction of his power to himself, he flew towards the planet. Carefully channeling his might as he pulled more from the aether in flight, the skies over Capitol Hill would begin to darken, thunderclouds rolling over the otherwise blue sky. Breaking atmosphere, he perfectly timed another teleportation about five hundred feet from the surface. Blinking his body forward, he reappeared in the center of the Pro-Registration mob, discharging the force of his impact out into the crowd, along with his stored energy. The blast wave would hurl the combatants from their feet, while seeming to miss all the innocent bystanders, those trying to defend them and those who had yet to take any aggressive action.

Ramses himself stood in a small crater, smoking from the heat of re-entry into the atmosphere. A shake of his quilled head was given, right hand drawing Erghast from his back, the purring chainsword aimed squarely at Domina. Disguised though she might be, she could not hide her stench, not from him. "Checkmate and Game over, Kiddo. Time to end this."

Domina Mortem

LexCorp CEO

Da Mangaka

Jzen White

Celes Howlett

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:28 pm
For goodness sake! Did they really have to imitate every move he had done so far?
From arriving form the skies to blasting off a shiny light, Kiga shook his head in disbelief.
He made mental notes in how to create new ways to make his presentations unique.

On the other hand, who were those two people? Where they friends or foes? From the looks of it, they seemed to be part of those not wanting the already shocked mob from doing anything more retarded. But, could he trust them?

"Oi! Oi!" He called upon 'golden sparkles', making the helmet from his armor disappear to make sure he didn't seem to threatening. The lower part of his face was still covered by a muzzle. "I already did that. You better come up with another trick."

Introductions aside, he continued "Do you know what guy?" Kiga nudged at the third arrival. He quick enough to already have a suspect. So, was this provoked?  

MK-73N5H1

Crew

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150

Jzen White

Agile Hunter

9,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:17 pm
LexCorp CEO

Ramses_Thorn_Hexxum

Da Mangaka

J'zen White was assessing the damage that Cat Grant and the others that had fallen along the ground had suffered. Her shield not once wavering. As she listened to the sounds of rocks, cans and bottles making impact along her golden shield surrounding herself and those she was protecting. Cat seemed to be the worst injured among the bunch, kneeling back down to the ground J'zen's hands reached out to hover along either side of Cat's head, trying to get a better feel as to the news reporters injuries. That was when she heard someone call out towards her direction.

Glancing upright and over towards the armored looking person who was calling out to her. "Oi! Oi! I already did that. You better come up with another trick." J'zen tilted her head to the side curiously wondering who he was. She had not seen him upon her arrival. Then again, her mission was to protect the wounded, one of them being the news reporter she saw being attacked. "Do you know what guy?" Sensing this person was not someone who would cause harm upon herself or the wounded. J'zen diverted her attention in the direction towards guy with the spiky hairstyle. She had no idea as to who he was, nor had she ever seen him before. "I don't know who he is. I would say he's one of the good guys." She wasn't being rude, nor did she mean to sound that way either. She was so focused on her powers then, by attempting to heal the fallen that lay out along the ground all crumpled up. Working on one person at a time.
User Image

While focusing on her healing Cat Grant's major injuries, with the usage of her power. She reached out with telepathy towards the one (Kiga) who had contacted her. This time, if allowed, she was attempting to make contact with the person with her thoughts. ~I apologize for my tone, my energy is being used to help heal the fallen. As for that man? I'm sorry I cannot answer that question you have. I do have a feeling however, that this crowd is being fueled by a being that feeds off of this type of energy. This energy... seems so familiar.~  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:16 pm
Kiga blinked when the mental link reached to him, the strings coming from the crest in his forehead straightening like antennas for the briefest of moments.

"Feeding off anger?" He asked, the image of Red Lanterns quickly coming to his mind. He recalled, however, that those kind of lanterns weren't too. . .thoughtful. Rage-powered beings were never too keen or too smart and he had learnt that the bad way. Would it be possible to use the Blue Lantern ring to rid of said anger?

"Lady, you'll need to explain me that a bit because I might have an idea of how to counter it." The Hero of the Stars looked at the spiky haired man with interest. If this was influenced by something or somebody else that perhaps the rage-nullifying powers of the Blue Lantern ring could work. There was, of course, the fact that if he did tap into said powers his armor would become completely overridden and useless and he would become combat-less unless a Green Lantern suddenly hopped by. It was a gimmick, a power gamble that could work if said rage-nullifying abilities worked without anybody else's help.  

MK-73N5H1

Crew

Alien Survivor

19,225 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150

Domina Mortem

Vicious Powerhouse

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:22 pm
Ramses_Thorn_Hexxum

She was, by no means, hiding from anyone, but her disguise made her appear to be a civilian and a normal person, under that hood she even had her hair dyed and contact lenses to make her eyes seem a different color. Anyone who attacked her, would appear to be attacking and trying to kill a civilian.
As soon as he arrived, Domina snatched an cell from a person who was currently knocked out and had already been recording video of this whole mess; of course there were dozens of other people recording from their phones, nothing was going to go unnoticed here. She got a very nice shot of Ramses pointing his sword right at her, and she glanced up from the cell to shoot him a wink; while getting into character. "But, I-I'm on your side, we're trying to stop the government from stopping you guys." She said in a perfect mock confused tone and took a step back as if she was scared. "And why do you have a weapon like that? You're a hero, heroes don't kill." She stated before waving a free hand in the air and pointing to him. At least a dozen of her undead disguised as the Pro-Registration side started to run at him yelling the same thing as the rest; as much as she would like to, she wasn't here to actually fight. She was just fanning these flames to make them as big as she can get, and Ramses was an absolute gold mine right now with his threat and everything.  
The Weekly Watcher: Old Role Play Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff