Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:49 pm
User Image

Rae'lilongass'ame was bored, there was nothing else to it. He flicked his tail slightly annoyed with not knowing what to do, but he couldn't really blame himself. Or anyone for that matter. He couldn't leave the pride as he had no hare friend. He just hunted with the members when he could. It had been slow lately, however.

He sighed as he kicked some snow up while he walked in a random direction in the pride. Something needed to happen! Anything!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:35 pm
Sachin was not amused when he was suddenly hit with snow that had been kicked up. growling low, he looked around for the person responsible and the only one he found around was a young lion whom he had seen around. " you should watch what your doing." grumbling in his usual snappy ways, he was never afraid of being snappy or even mean in some cases unless he was dealing with a cub and in this case he was not. shaking the snow off himself, he almost had the urge to toss snow at the other male for the annoyance but decided on just shooting a annoyed glare.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:39 pm
Snappy as usual, from Rae's observation. The last lion he wanted to run into he had just kicked snow on. "Well, perhaps you shouldn't be where I kick snow at." He said without really knowing what he was saying. It wasn't the best thing that could pop out of his muzzle, and he realized that as soon as it was out in the air. Though he wasn't going to apologize for his words, not yet anyways.

He glared at mr.grumpy fluff, and wasn't gonna back down this time. Maybe this was what he was looking for? Nah, he really wasn't a fighter, he was just all talk. Which was soon to be known to everyone in a few moments. Of course, lucky for him, no one was around.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:54 pm
Sachin was not one to take rude words lightly and not one from one so much younger than he was. giving a snarl, he walked right up to the other male with no hesitation as he had zero tolerance for disrespect. "you do realize who you are addressing." it was more than clear the other male had set off his anger and rather quickly as Sachin had no care if any one else was around. there was no way anyone was going to stop him from teaching this young one some manners. "you do well to address someone of the ice council or the royal family with respect." tail lashing, in his anger he had not realized that he was pretty much getting right up in the young male's face.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:05 pm
Blah blah blah blah, ice council? Rae didn't know much about the higher ranks of the pride, so that was all mumble jumbo to him. "I'm sure you have some important business to address." he said in a sarcastic voice. He didn't back down from his spot. Though, the more he spoke, the more he realized he was going to get himself into trouble. He just couldn't help it.

Word vomit, that was what it was.It came out before he could stop it, but instead of apologizing like a normal lion, he sat there and stared the male straight in the face. A glare to match the other's glare.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:43 pm
"actually no." growling, it was clear now Sachin was ready to give a smack down. "which is unfortunate for you." practically looming over the other lion who just sat there glaring, it did nothing to smooth over his anger but fuel it. " you would do well to change that attitude and learn manners." teeth slightly bared, he was very close to smacking him across the face as his claws dug into the snow beneath him. standing his own ground, he was not going to back down to some disrespectful little snot who apparently did not care.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:07 pm
Rae dropped his ears, but kept a glare upon his face. What was he going to do now? If he says more, he'll just end up getting beat up. Which, there was worse things that could happen, but to him that might be the worse if he was beat up, especially if anyone was around to see. His ego would drop so hard.

But, before he could speak a word farther, something popped out from... who knows where. "Excuse me, but you can't blame him for being retarded." He said with a calm voice. The hare was between the two lions, and he was acting as if he knew the blue male lion. "He can't help the words that flow out of his mouth because he's not intelligent enough to stop himself before it's too late."

It was obvious to Naarro the situation that was happening, even if the stupid blue male, that happened to look JUST like him.... Argh.... couldn't see it.

Rae had nothing to say but stare at the male rabbit before him. Not only did the little guy look like him, but he was openily insulting him! How dare he! Then again, he might actually get him out of this situation that he put himself in.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:23 pm
Sachin got distracted from his rage as a bunny came right in out of no where and started speaking. huffing, he looked from the bunny and then to the male in front of him. he just assumed the bunny must be his companion and had no clue it was some random unclaimed bunny. " i can tell." still snarly, he managed to calm somewhat and back off a tiny bit now that another was present. still staring down the young male, he growled. " you will do well to learn respect and manners or i will be the lest of your troubles boy." giving a last warning, he was slowly starting to become less riled up but it probably wouldn't take much to set him off again.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:15 pm
"I can fully apologize for my companion's behavior. I'll take time to remind him what his place is." The Naarro spoke. He was polite, and saving this male's life. Not that he had any reason to, but the male looked like him and he felt it was something he was meant to do. Sadly... Naarro gave the blue male a glare before looking back at Sachin. How he was getting him self into this situation he still didn't know.

Something just spoke to him about this male lion, and he was here to protected him. How ever annoying it might be. One day this male was going to be the end of him, and that was something he seemed okay with. Even though he really shouldn't be okay with that. What was he thinking? What was he going to do? Ahhh, this was frustrating. He'll figure it out later.

One could only do one step at a time. He was no seer, he couldn't predict what was to happen next. All he could hope was this male before them was much more understanding that he seemed. Hot headed, but smart, he hoped. He was risking more than he cared to think about coming between the two.

Sometimes he wondered if he should have let the male get beat up. Now that would have been a sight to see. He refrained from smirking.

Rae just gave a shrug to them both, he really had nothing to say to this. It seemed like the hare had things under control, and as long as he kept his mouth shut. He'd have a talk with this hare once Sachin left. He would only make things worse if his mouth opened now.

He may not know when to stop talking, but maybe this hare could step in before this sort of situation happens again.

samus x

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:07 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Sachin gave his own glare at Rae before just giving a nod at the rabbit. giving a huff, he shook his mane out before turning his back on the two. "keep out of trouble." growling he stalked off to do other things other than getting into a brawl with a young pride member to teach them manners. tail lashing about, he was going to cool his temper some hopefully before running into anyone else.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:28 pm
They both watched him go, and Naarro turned and glared at the lion. "Are you nuts?" He said in a harsh voice. This was going to be a huge task for him, and he wasn't sure he was ready for it. Keeping this male out of trouble was like teaching a cub how to hunt. Though, it was funny to watch from the side lines. He supposed this wouldn't be the last time he had to help this male out of trouble, and it was best to make things clear now.

"I'm now your companion, and I will keep you out of trouble." He spoke with a glare. "Please don't make me regret this." He said finally looking back towards the gray and white male in the distance, he was far enough now that it was time to head to this lumps den.

"I'm Naarro." He said. How he wanted to tell the male before him that he only decided to help was because they resembled eachother, but Naarro knew there was something more about it. Something else he couldn't explain. More riddles that pissed him off more than he could ever possibly want it to. Why him? And why this stupid male?

Rae sighed, there wasn't much he could do but to accept this hare's help. "You can call me Rae." With that, he took it as a chance to head home before anything else happens that he might be responsible for. That was one situation for the day that almost ended with him being kicked from the place he called home. Or worse, beaten up in front of everyone.

"Let's go then"

Finished.  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces