Welcome to Gaia! ::

•• Kuro Shiro Reborn••

Back to Guilds

A guild where anyone and anything can co-exist, but not always on peaceful terms. Designed with the creative, over-restricted RPer in mind. 

Tags: feline, Elves, dragon, free, wolf 

Reply Welcome and Information
♥♥Introductions♥♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:59 pm
Before you do anything else in the guild you need to stop by here and tell us a little bit about you. It doesn't have to be anything personal, just come tell everyone hi!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:30 pm
Hello I'm Kuro
Um. . .I like pandas emotion_yatta  

Kuro_kun01

Fashionable Genius

6,850 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:36 pm
Hello Kuro!

I am Dreams Can Kill, call me Dreams or DCK.

IRL my name is Rebecca, and on Deviant Art I am Hylian-at-heart.

I like most animals, I own a cat named Kiki, she is very spoiled and veryfluffy, but I have also had a dog and another cat before, birds, I have a fish named George, and the Otter named Butter at the zoo near where I live, yeah I raised him razz . I guess my fave animal is a Serval though.

My favorite color is green, like spring leaf green, or mint green, or green tea green. My fave number is 22, because it is 2 well...2s put next to each other!

I have a boyfriend of 5 years who also has 2 cats, they are very weird and moody though. So meh!

I am an Art Major in college right now, This will be my 3rd year, so I am 20 at the moment.

I am the Captain of this guild, Wolves:Shattered Packs, and Wolf:Scars of The Warrior.

I also own a LoZ guild that nothing has been done with, as I was making it for a friend who never ended up on gaia.... yeah.

AND finally, I am this year's secretary for my Christian Sorority.

Oh yeah, I love healthy and organic food, Greek food is amazing, and my favorite dessert is Tiramisu.

Thats enough about me right? Yeah I think so razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:50 am
(Wow becca whee )

I am Ikurmo, Becca's (DCK's) crazy best friend IRL

I also am an animal lover, owning at this time two horses and a french bulldog, but in the past owning eight English Mastiffs, the two horses, a cockatoo, a lizard, and a snake (illegally since my dad didn't know about it at the time). You can clearly tell I'm a wildlife biology major

If I have to pick an animal as a fav, hands down it's the coyote. me and them just seem to connect.

Single, hint-hint people

I'm a bit of a carnivore with the appetite of a coyote, meaning I eat mountains of food and maintain an irritating 105lbs. Fav food: steak... or olives (Can't decide)

Oh and Finally: My hobbies are reading, writing, taking long walks on a moonlit beach, and listening to new age music.

Ikurmo
Vice Captain

Striking Daredevil

10,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

OhhKamii

Bashful Bunny

8,575 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:49 am
Ollo
I'm Zombeh Pandah, you call me zombeh or pandah or both XD lol
Anyways I like lollipops and roleplaying obviously.

Uh...Idk what else to say
Bai Bai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 pm
Bonjour, I am SnowWolf1118, just call me Snow or Snowy.

I am a Muslim, so if you don't hear much from me this month, it's probably because I'm sleeping half the day away after staying up all night eating (it's Ramadan right now, so I'm fasting). Anyways, I am a girl, though my avatar is male. I just don't feel like making my avatar female.

Now, I have four cats (two 12-month old cats and their two 8-week old kittens, one of whom will go to a good home) and I have four siblings and my parents. I have a large extended family and I probably will mention them sometimes, most likely to complain about them like my 17-month old cousin, he spilled my cats' water bowl, twice. He and his twin sister are adorable, but ugh.

In the role play, I am more than a little sadistic, Dreams knows this very well, so if you need an idea or two on murdering a beloved character, just let me know.

Besides that, my hobbies including walking, sleeping, sketching, coloring, playing with my cats and their kittens (the kittens are SO CUTE!!!!), and hiking.

I love Arabic food and most things spicy. I hate eating seafood and fish in general. Mushrooms, spinach, onions, cherries, I hate eating them, though not their flavor, believe it or not. I can't stand eating fried carrots or cooked string beans, though if they're raw or steamed, I will definitely eat them (I like crunchy food). I love ice cream, especially the homemade ice cream at work.

Hmm...other than that, my favorite animal is the wolf and I want all wolves and animals in general protected against cruelty.  

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm
Hello, I'm Loiiypop-chan! biggrin

I'm really big into art, and I'm going to art collage starting this August, and that should be my life for the next 4 years! I'm hoping to be an Art Therapist one day. Oh, and my Deviantart is loiiypop-chan as well, if you're interested.

I have a pretty big family, and lots of pets (2 dogs, 3 cats, 2 leopard geckos, fish, and we may be adopting another dog soon.) Oh, and I'm a Twin!

I love almost all animals, but my favourites are wolfs and other canines, all felines especially large cats and horses. My favourite food group is meat, especially steak.

Ummm, what else? I'm a shy person who doesn't enjoy conflict at all, so it's very hard to get me upset (but please don't try!) I can have characters much meaner then myself, but don't take anything they say to heart.

That's about it, though if you have a question you're free to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 pm
Dreams Can Kill

You raised an otter?! They're so SO cute!  

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:27 pm
Loiiypop-chan
Dreams Can Kill

You raised an otter?! They're so SO cute!

three otters, peanut, butter, and jelly. Butter is at the zoo and the others got ran over  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 pm
Dreams Can Kill

Awww, that's so sad for those two, though I'm glad to hear the other one is doing okay! How did you end up raising otters, did you find them abandoned?  

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

Kowsauni

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:36 pm
Hi I am Kowsauni, I prefer to not be called Kow though. I am an avid role player and have been active on Gaia since 2004. I have a bachelor degree in biochemistry and now work for the United States Coast Guard.

I also play a lot of D&D and I particularly like to rp about monster girls.
My wife draws all my pictures for me. You should check out here Deviant art if you want to see some interesting pictures. Most of her recent pictures are requests from me ><.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:31 pm
Erm, hi. I'm Mea'eshana (Me-ah'esh-ah-na); Mea for short, or MeaKitty most place. I'm from Australia, I'm a wannabe artist, I spend most of my time hanging out places I shouldn't be.... mostly on Facebook and Twitter, and art sites. I write stories sometimes, though I prefer visual mediums I can be just as creative in written ones.

I love RPing with mature and like-minded people, I semi-regularly play D&D though my usual group is now scattered across the country, and the new group just isn't the same tbh. I actually miss RPing here on Gaia, it's not my fave place any more (I feel old and outdated in this new fanged millionaires club that requires you spend RL money to quest for everything), but provided I find something like this place that keeps me coming back I'll stick around.

Anything else you wanna know about me feel free to ask.

Meaeshana PhoenixFire

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:40 pm
Welcome everyone!!!

Yeah Loiiy their mom was run over outside the old house my mom used to live in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 pm
Yes welcome everyone! So many artists or people who know artists, or people who like art! (who doesn't like art?) I love it!

And Dreams, that's so sad crying But so nice of you to take care of the babies. I bet they were SO cute! heart  

Loiiypop-chan
Crew

WhitBug12

Dangerous Werewolf

7,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:21 am
Hello everyone,
So I'm gonna start out by saying how awful I am at introducing myself, but uhhh, let's give it a shot shall we?? So I'm Whitbug, or Whit, or Bug, you can call me any of those things...I also respond to 'Hey you' buuuut I do have a name (well names actually) and prefer that people use it. Hmmm....oh yes, my hobbies. I like to draw, swim, role play, read, listen to music, watch super hero movies, read marvel comics(because DC comics just aren't my cup of tea),play video games, and I play a lot of Magic the gathering and D&D. Before you say it, yes I am a complete and utter super nerd, and that is something I take pride in, probably one of the only things I like about myself to be honest. Sooo, ummm,,,I love animals and my favorite animals are fox, wolf and panther. Bye bye now. 4laugh  
Welcome and Information

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff