.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Shia's - Breeding Thread (Closed)[OOC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Shia bean generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 15!

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:53 am
**Double post will count (in regards to post number) for this roll only, as I didn't realize there was one. Winnar is Tara!**  
Shia bean generated a random number between 2 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:03 am
Kardas x Tarakini (Cub count)  

Shia bean

Prophet

Shia bean rolled 4 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4, 2 Total: 8 (4-16)

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:05 am
~ Gender roll ~

1 = Male
2 = Female
3 = Male
4 = Female

2 females, 2 males  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:02 pm
For: Kardas x Tarakini
Appearance:
Base coat Colour: Like sister/ dad; gradient effect
Base Coat Pattern: Same as sister with the cloud front arms but more clouds on the tummy. And starry tail BUT i would like more stars on the back legs too. And a shooting star (CC on placement)
Mane/Tail colour: White
Jewelry/accessory colour: Silver
Paw Pads (if shown?): White in the front and light grey in the back
Eyes; A shade that is both parents? (like lightblue-y-green)
Wings: Like sister but different colour!
Wing colour: Gradient grey to light grey to white. With a grey outline of the wing.
Face: Moon near his eye like uncle (but smaller)
Inside Ear Colour: Pink like mother
Visual reference described (hopefully well) above.

In the event that you see this, I am working on him and I am sorry for the delay! (Just to keep you updated <3)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:08 pm
Talencia's Custom-in form: Applying for: Kardas x Tarakini
Name of SoA: Stjarna Kladd
Meaning: "star clothed" in Swedish
Appearance: pinkish-purple near the paws, darkening to dark puprle then darker blues upwards. Stars barely showing at the top of her legs, then thickening in number up higher. White clouds sparsely scattered on her body, the lower ones notably touched with sunset pink, lessening on the higher clouds, with the highest clouds untouched by the pink. White nose, inner ears the color on her paws. Eyes a paler version of her mother's. No clouds should be on her face.
EDIT: If possible, I'd love for her to have a moon marking on the same side of her face as Skydas does, same shape.
Visual reference: (I messed up on her tail and didn't add the other colors... they should cycle down her tail as they do her legs.)
User Image
Personality: Stjarna is subdued and demure. She holds herself with pride, but doesn't lord it over anyone. She expects thralls to be obedient, but refuses to beat them or insult them in order to achieve results. She refuses to resort to violence unless she has no other choice. This could potentially make her a target, or could be her defining factor. Her other weakness is cubs. She loves cubs, even when she herself is one. This may lead her to less than healthy behavior, both in acquiring thralls and in flinging. For all her soft-heartedness, though, she is still Stormborn to the core. She does not feel the need to free thralls, nor does she perceive the pride's ways as cruel or harsh. When Breytast Vindar comes around, she will watch the fights eagerly.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She fits with family, I believe!

(Removed Talencia quote so she can't see all of my failed attempts to strike through this!) -Shia  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:21 pm
My form forgot to say her tailfur and headfur is white! Accessories are CC in color!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas