Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sterlord

Friendly Lover

5,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:07 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Sentinel Grave. I've been on Gaia since '08, and originally shared this account with a friend. I'm 17 years old and an avid gamer. I mostly play casually but occasionally I play competitive. My favorite game is Team Fortress 2, while my favorite game series is Pokemon. Despite my avatar, I'm a girl and I identify as pansexual. The first anime I ever watched was Inuyasha and Naruto, and I've been hooked ever since. Some of my favorite anime/manga includes Fairy Tail, Free!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Magi, Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, and Ao No Exorcist.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:10 pm
Sentinel Grave
Hey everyone, I'm Sentinel Grave. I've been on Gaia since '08, and originally shared this account with a friend. I'm 17 years old and an avid gamer. I mostly play casually but occasionally I play competitive. My favorite game is Team Fortress 2, while my favorite game series is Pokemon. Despite my avatar, I'm a girl and I identify as pansexual. The first anime I ever watched was Inuyasha and Naruto, and I've been hooked ever since. Some of my favorite anime/manga includes Fairy Tail, Free!, Fullmetal Alchemist, Magi, Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill, and Ao No Exorcist.

Welcome to the guild! I hope you enjoy everything we have to offer on here!

Why not go check out the tek tek contest were having?  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Marcymellow

Golden Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:52 pm
Greetings and Salutations.
I am Blade.
Technically I have been on gaia since February 7th, 2004.
This is my new account after coming back.
I am also 25.
My favorite anime is Rozen maiden.
I live on the East side of the country in the USA.
I like bubble baths.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:25 am
HI.
My name is Brett. I'm 16 years old. I've been on gaia for almost 4 years.
I start college next spring and most of my time is spent playing lacrosse or watching anime.
My favourite anime (at the moment) is no. 6.
OHSHC will always have a special place in my heart.  

explodingpeople

Dangerous Fairy

7,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200

Huggable Sammy

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:28 pm
Hello! My name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy if you'd like. I'm 18 years old and I plan on going to college for veterinary medicine. I'm an in-the-closet otaku (my family doesn't really know so shhhh!). I like to bake and play the piano in my free time. I have a strange phobia or disgust towards belly buttons. Not really the belly button itself, but the idea of sticking something in it just makes me cringe! *shivers* I listen to all kinds of music (besides country). And I love cats. I mean I love all animals, but cats are just cats. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:23 pm
Hi!
I'm Szypulka and am from Poland. Szypułka in english means hull. I like games, reading comics and watching cartoons (It doesn't have to be anime). I'm studing polish at university. I don't know what else I can tell. I like three-toed sloths. biggrin  

szypulka

Friendly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:37 pm
szypulka
Hi!
I'm Szypulka and am from Poland. Szypułka in english means hull. I like games, reading comics and watching cartoons (It doesn't have to be anime). I'm studing polish at university. I don't know what else I can tell. I like three-toed sloths. biggrin

Welcome to the guild ^^
You are the first member of the guild (that I know of) from another country. So I hope you feel especially welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 am
Thank you very much and I hope it will be fun! smile  

szypulka

Friendly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
  • Guildmember 100

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:58 am
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
szypulka
Hi!

Welcome to the guild ^^
You are the first member of the guild (that I know of) from another country. So I hope you feel especially welcome ^^

Senpai_Frank and Illegal Albi are both from Ontario Canada. Canada isn't a part of the states, as much as it feels like it is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:58 pm
Konnichiwa,
I am DoctorLeaf aka Leafy xD.
My favorite manga is D. Grayman, and my favorite manhwa is Orange Marmalade. heart
I live in SF.
I really like No Game No Life whee
I also like Korean related stuff, nice to meet you. cheese_whine  

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

ParalyzingSadness

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:12 am
Hello I'd like to be called Kanade. I'm 16 and new to gaia.. Got invited by a friend Lol i'm a highschool student and I plan on taking up fine arts. I am also addicted to anime in fact I spend most of my days watching em.. I like dodgeball and I love rpg games lol~  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 am
Hi c:
The name's Pepper and I'm 18 years young on my way to college.
I've only been on Gaia for about a month and I want to meet interesting people~
I watch A LOT of anime (currently rewatching Rozen Maiden, Sailor Moon and Kill La Kill emotion_bigheart )

I think that's four lines sweatdrop

naclpepper

Devoted Spirit

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Party Animal 100

ChortlingPig

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:23 pm
naclpepper

ParalyzingSadness

DoctorLeaf

And anyone else I missed

Hey all! Welcome to the guild!
Please feel free to explore our subforums and join in any discussions!
Please also feel free to create new topics about any animes/mangas/games/etc. that you like that don't yet have a topic.
Hope you have a good time while you're here, and I hope you make lots of friends!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:30 pm
MangoisDelicious
naclpepper

ParalyzingSadness

DoctorLeaf

And anyone else I missed

Hey all! Welcome to the guild!
Please feel free to explore our subforums and join in any discussions!
Please also feel free to create new topics about any animes/mangas/games/etc. that you like that don't yet have a topic.
Hope you have a good time while you're here, and I hope you make lots of friends!

Thanks heart  

DoctorLeaf

Magical Leaf

sirensongg16

Fuzzy Friend

9,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:10 am
well,
my rl name is holly
im kind of antisocial /:
im in love with music, beanies, guys with beanies, and pickles !
i love anime
emotion_omnomnom

Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas