Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mello Coffee

Fashionable Noob

7,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:03 am
Well... How do I start?

Okay!

Hi! xd Magister Veldar here! My name is Mello Yukuzimo, 18 years old currently living in the U.S., currently my profession is being an artist, as I also work at Starbucks at the moment! Coffee is something I love, and having a cup of coffee while doing art is like a dance with the woman of my dreams! Almost like Peanut Butter and Jelly!

Anyways! sweatdrop I am also interested in surfing, skating, cooking (a lot), and especially... Boxing. People are lovers, or they are haters... I would have to be a Lover... At fighting! 3nodding Great sport, and I've spent most of my life doing it! Also my favorite animes at the moment are: Naruto, SAO, Attack on Titan, Death Note, and Tales of The Abyss.

This is my introductory, and well... Thanks for having me in the guild! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:27 am
Magister Veldar
Well... How do I start?

Okay!

Hi! xd Magister Veldar here! My name is Mello Yukuzimo, 18 years old currently living in the U.S., currently my profession is being an artist, as I also work at Starbucks at the moment! Coffee is something I love, and having a cup of coffee while doing art is like a dance with the woman of my dreams! Almost like Peanut Butter and Jelly!

Anyways! sweatdrop I am also interested in surfing, skating, cooking (a lot), and especially... Boxing. People are lovers, or they are haters... I would have to be a Lover... At fighting! 3nodding Great sport, and I've spent most of my life doing it! Also my favorite animes at the moment are: Naruto, SAO, Attack on Titan, Death Note, and Tales of The Abyss.

This is my introductory, and well... Thanks for having me in the guild! whee

Awsome (: Welcome to the guild!

I hope you find the guild a fun place to go to.!

Why not check out our first tek tek contest?  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mello Coffee

Fashionable Noob

7,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 am
I'll have to check it out! And thanks! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:10 pm
Heyyy
well for starters i'm mofos be cray cray c: ima bit cray myself i am 18 years old and love anime c: i like making new friends so if you wish to you can add me c: i am a lover not a fighter c:

Dat Sparkley Bon3r

Unleashed Fairy

20,750 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

ukikothunder

Lucky Hunter

2,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:37 pm
Hi my name is ukikothunder 22 years old. My name really old typo from when i first started play Gaia. ( Was so-posted to be Yukiko) sweatdrop This is my only charater that i have had for a long time. I love anime all kinds. My major is Wild Bio but i am minoring in Japanese. I not that chatty well very not chatty. redface  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:45 pm
ukikothunder
Hi my name is ukikothunder 22 years old. My name really old typo from when i first started play Gaia. ( Was so-posted to be Yukiko) sweatdrop This is my only charater that i have had for a long time. I love anime all kinds. My major is Wild Bio but i am minoring in Japanese. I not that chatty well very not chatty. redface

Welcome to the guild, I hope you have fun with our activities. (:  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Silent Neko_X

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 am
Umm o.o i like anime, drawing, cats, and vocaloid o.o herro c: cat_biggrin cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:06 am
Silent Neko_X
Umm o.o i like anime, drawing, cats, and vocaloid o.o herro c: cat_biggrin cat_3nodding

Welcome to the guild!  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChortlingPig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:55 am
Hello! I'm Mango,and I'm 18 years old. I like reading and video games and whatnot, and used to read manga and watch anime back in the day, but not so much recently. I'm hoping that you can help me rekindle my love for manga/anime again!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm
Greetings smile My names Frank, I live in Ontario Canada

Hockey is a passion surpassed only by reading and writing. I'm not published yet. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop but in the next 2-3 years I hope to be lol  

Senpai_Frank

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:07 pm
Senpai_Frank

Hockey is a passion surpassed only by reading and writing. I'm not published yet. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop but in the next 2-3 years I hope to be lol

Welcome to the guild, what kind of writing do you do?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:00 am
commissar ibram gaunt
Senpai_Frank

I'm writing my first draft of a sci fi/fantasy novel,it takes place accross multiple universes  

Senpai_Frank

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:02 am
Senpai_Frank
commissar ibram gaunt
Senpai_Frank

I'm writing my first draft of a sci fi/fantasy novel,it takes place accross multiple universes

Have you thought about self publishing? If you wrote it some what like a warhammer 40k novel, thin you might could try the Black Library Publishing. (I may think about starting a forum post talking about just this sort of thing now that you got me thinking about it)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:08 am
excellent Idea biggrin  

Senpai_Frank

Ya Albi

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:36 am

oh hello :3
          My name is stephanie. Like Senpai Frank above me, I also live in Ontario, Canada. I am 20 years young, and am soon to be starting my college career in a mere 5 days. I'll be studying Medical Office Administration.
          I enjoy listening to music, watching movies and hanging out with my two cats. I am somewhat of a harry potter fanatic, and have been rewatching the movies for the past week.
          I like to be silly but I can also be serious, and I'm always looking for new friends, hobbies, and things that may interest me.
          I'm also pretty into video games, but i don't play much anymore because I've beaten all the games I have several time, so now they're boring.
          Hoping to find good things here :3
          && thanks Cupi for the invite, I see a couple others you've invited too (:

Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff