Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 pm
GhoulKen
Hello, GhoulKen here (I've recently been obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul). First of all, I am a girl. I watch anime mostly instead of manga because I like hearing the sounds and seeing the charries in color and action. My favorite anime are usually sports anime with guys in it haha. Girls in anime can annoy me. I have been on Gaia before then stopped so I completely forgot my un for it and don't remember the email address for it too so I have to start anew. My hobbies are playing videogames, drawing, and crocheting mostly. Unfortunately, I heavily rely on reference so hopefully I can break away from that.

I used to rp but stopped. I might get back into it. Not too sure yet

Oops, I said too much ><

I feel the exact same way about the anime. I cant read mangas for that exact reason. Same with watching subbed. I dont want to be reading the whole time. I want to be watching.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:56 pm
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen
Hello, GhoulKen here (I've recently been obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul). First of all, I am a girl. I watch anime mostly instead of manga because I like hearing the sounds and seeing the charries in color and action. My favorite anime are usually sports anime with guys in it haha. Girls in anime can annoy me. I have been on Gaia before then stopped so I completely forgot my un for it and don't remember the email address for it too so I have to start anew. My hobbies are playing videogames, drawing, and crocheting mostly. Unfortunately, I heavily rely on reference so hopefully I can break away from that.

Oops, I said too much ><

I feel the exact same way about the anime. I cant read mangas for that exact reason. Same with watching subbed. I dont want to be reading the whole time. I want to be watching.

I'm not too fond of dub since the people they pick can have really annoying voices. I dunno. It's weird switching from sub to dub  

GhoulKen

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:59 pm
GhoulKen
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen

Oops, I said too much ><

I'm not too fond of dub since the people they pick can have really annoying voices. I dunno. It's weird switching from sub to dub

Yeah thats what a friend of mine always says. He hates it when I watch dubbed cause all the show i watch He's seen subbed lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen

Oops, I said too much ><

Yeah thats what a friend of mine always says. He hates it when I watch dubbed cause all the show i watch He's seen subbed lol.

Well, it's just a personal opinion. You still get the watch the ep either way 3nodding  

GhoulKen

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:11 pm
GhoulKen
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen

Oops, I said too much ><

Well, it's just a personal opinion. You still get the watch the ep either way 3nodding

ya got a point there!! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:30 am
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
GhoulKen

Oops, I said too much ><

ya got a point there!! xp

allow me to jump in here, The don't leave the subs up long enough for me to read them. Plus, there's times when some one uploads a subbed anime with fan subs witch make no sense at all, The annoying voice thin tends to come from fan dubs. they did it with fairy tail, fan dubs ruin the dubbing experience, but since I don't speak Japanese, ill stick to supporting my local voice actors like Vic Mignogna..... mmmmmmmm Vic...... of course the list of local voice actors also include Sean Bean and Patrick Stewart who both voiced in rolls in oblivion. Patrick Stewart played Urial Septim and Sean Bean Played Martin Septim, both men did wonderful performances. So I guess it all depends on who made the Dub as to weather it is good or not. Then again, the Japaneses version can be quite annoying and sound as if they are faking it. That's just my experience

Sorry if it incoherent, I tend to ramble on about things and I have not been sleeping well.  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

BaeBBunbun

Shy Bunny

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:42 am
sweatdrop H-hi guys, I'm new here, i just played gaia over a month, my GF brought me here and i've pretty much loved it here. haha. first off, how did i got into anime? Welp, the first 3 anime that ignited the fire inside me is, "Gatekeepers",
"Airgear", anddddddd non other than "HoTD" hahaha. after watching those when
i was in middleschool to highschool, i just didn't stop. so there you go. you can call me Bunbun. my animal spirit is the Bunny! :3 Nice meeting you all!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:12 pm
Hi there! I am a female who recently graduated high school, and I love all shoujo animes!  

Recca2354

MrRbahi

Unsealed Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:26 pm
Hey there!!
Name's Joe and I'm 16, just started on Gaia and eager to make new friends! I'm an Anime and Manga addict (Marathoning 3 series per week) and I used to play a lot of MMOs :Runescape (a veteran), Aion, RoM...
sweatdrop I just figured I'm really terrible with introductions!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:57 pm
H-Hello I go by the name May, I am very creative with drawing. I have interest in anime. I roleplay on Steam, I play various games on steam such as Warframe, TF2, Anime Stories(not a actual game but its like it) , Elsword... and other games. I draw online and regular pencil and paper. I am in 5 guilds now . My guardian online is Dr.Nightroad.. 3 best friends.. and ..I have a devianart my name is MaySnowSoul on there..I dont fel like putting up the link im kinda lazy.. first time i got back on gaia a month ago. and i helped out ym boyfriend and my guardian getinng startedon here but my boyfriend kinda quited on here he said it was lame. I kind a could care less I have my friend's to contact on here and Facebook , soemtimes deivantart.  

xXDarkMidnightXx
Vice Captain
Dead Inside Like My Memes Bois

Cupixxx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 pm
Hey everyone i am the Cupixx. I am amazing but a kitten tricked me into the rabbits hole and landed in another world.What i am doing here and how i get home is something i will find out. I have lived for twenty one years. I was really into anime but at some point i realised that i went so fast that i didn't have anything to do watch for the rest of the week. So i paused all the shows i was watching and decided to switch to manga. So yes i have read alot of manga. I am a bit mental but most people enjoy that about me. Thanks for reading and Toodlepip <3 heart <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:03 am
Heyyy the name's Maria, at the moment I'm 17. I've been on gaia since... I would say 2009 or 2010. Lol forgot but had to make more accounts since like 3 were hacked and another that was deleted some how. But ya, this is my final account I hope lol. And I LOVE Anime's.
I've started watching anime's around 2012 I believe and I have never stopped lol. My first would be dragon ball, then I played kingdom hearts, and I started watching Fairy Tail ❤. As you would see in my profile and questing thread I love Fairy Tail. I also like Soul Eater, Attack on Titian, Sword Art Online, Skip Beat, and lots more, and at the moment i can't find any good anime lol, well most im watching I have to wait for the next episode -.-
So if you know any awesome anime's you should pm me it lol or if you have any questions about Fairy Tail you can pm me that too lol (I'm like a nerd for Fairy Tail)
Oh fill free to send a friend request ^.^ love having new friends

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

11,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

YaoiSistah96

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:58 pm
Oh jeez... okay four lines about myself. Well my name is Life's-Precious... seriously. I'm 18 years of age and will be an incoming college freshman come September. Yay! I love to draw and do commissions to pay for college so feel free to ask me to draw things if you'd like. ^^ I also dance, sing, and write. I like any type of music from heavy metal to K-pop and Classical. I love reading and I'm on the short side so I guess I'm like a Levy McGarden only black. Haha okay now I feel awkward but just... yeah... it's nice to meet you all. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:01 pm
Cupixxx
Hey everyone i am the Cupixx. I am amazing but a kitten tricked me into the rabbits hole and landed in another world.What i am doing here and how i get home is something i will find out. I have lived for twenty one years. I was really into anime but at some point i realised that i went so fast that i didn't have anything to do watch for the rest of the week. So i paused all the shows i was watching and decided to switch to manga. So yes i have read alot of manga. I am a bit mental but most people enjoy that about me. Thanks for reading and Toodlepip <3 heart <3

Hi! I made it here and this looks like a really fun guild just like you said. biggrin Can't wait to get to know people. And yeah you are just a bit mental but nothing wrong with that. XD  

YaoiSistah96

Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces