Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:00 am
MockingJayCR 173
i open up as i get to know people. C:
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
MockingJayCR 173
My name is MockingJayCR the CR dose not stand for Crown Royal but rather something of my own idea.
Im almost 21 years old but sometimes i dont really act like it very often.
Im a bit shy at first but once you come to know me im quite lovable so as long as you stay on my good side.
i am a guy if you must know but i have a split personality of both male and female. but i am well aware of the person i am witch apparently is both i guess i was born like that so i just act how i feel.
i am a pansexual as gender dose not really matter to me very much.
if you wish to know more just ask me and i be glad to share C:

nice to meet you Mockingjay (:
And no worries about shyness (: we are all friends here

Well I hope this guild brings out the shyness for you. I Hope you get to know plenty of people on here (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 pm
Names Ibram, but most folks just call me Jerky,

I'm 25, male, Never went to collage.

I work at a historic hotel in a small town in the great plains of northwest Oklahoma.

And when I'm not working, messing around on gaia, I'll be playing skyrim or metal detecting pre 1900's military trails, battle fields, and ghost towns that dot the county I currently call home.

In the past I watched a lot of anime, I have a library of manga, educational books, and art instruction books. And from time to time I still sketch out a few things but since I moved from the city out to a small town, I put that all on the back burner from a lack of art supplies and started to focus on other pursuits. Some of my work was on my profile here, but I haven't looked at my profile in so long it may not be there any more.

Oh and feel free to send me a pm if there is any thing more you wish to know about me  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:36 pm
CR-melikecookies2
COOKIE IN DA HOUSE EVEN THO NOT Even in the guild.... v.v

Then you should joIn!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:37 pm
commissar ibram gaunt

I work at a historic hotel in a small town in the great plains of northwest Oklahoma.

And when I'm not working, messing around on gaia, I'll be playing skyrim or metal detecting pre 1900's military trails, battle fields, and ghost towns that dot the county I currently call home.

In the past I watched a lot of anime, I have a library of manga, educational books, and art instruction books. And from time to time I still sketch out a few things but since I moved from the city out to a small town, I put that all on the back burner from a lack of art supplies and started to focus on other pursuits. Some of my work was on my profile here, but I haven't looked at my profile in so long it may not be there any more.

Oh and feel free to send me a pm if there is any thing more you wish to know about me

Welcome to the guild (:  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:51 pm
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
commissar ibram gaunt

Welcome to the guild (:

yeah, Im going to go back to cooking a batch of fish, bbl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:15 pm
Hello everyone! My name is CaravelliCirce, but you may call me Cara.
I am 17 years old(My birthday is Sept. 15th razz ), graduated from high school, and excitedly anticipating starting college in August.
My favorite hobbies are reading, crocheting, and taking care of horses.
You may ask me anything you want to, as long as you are not rude about it.
Nice to meet you all :3  

CaravelliCirce

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:35 pm
Hello everyone. My Name is Natalya Neko. But people call me kitten so you may do the same. I am rather shy about my age but my birthday is 10/27. I love reading mangas and watching animes. My Favorite animes include, Durarara, Sword art online, Black butler, And Angel Beats. I have tons more favorite animes but these are my most favorite. Feel free to ask me about anything I'll be happy to answer. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:39 pm
CaravelliCirce
Hello everyone! My name is CaravelliCirce, but you may call me Cara.
I am 17 years old(My birthday is Sept. 15th razz ), graduated from high school, and excitedly anticipating starting college in August.
My favorite hobbies are reading, crocheting, and taking care of horses.
You may ask me anything you want to, as long as you are not rude about it.
Nice to meet you all :3

Welcome to the guild (: I hope you find everything your looking for.  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:43 pm
Natalya Neko
Hello everyone. My Name is Natalya Neko. But people call me kitten so you may do the same. I am rather shy about my age but my birthday is 10/27. I love reading mangas and watching animes. My Favorite animes include, Durarara, Sword art online, Black butler, And Angel Beats. I have tons more favorite animes but these are my most favorite. Feel free to ask me about anything I'll be happy to answer. x3

SAO, and Angel beats are one of my top favorites as well (:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:45 pm
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
Natalya Neko

Awesome! I forgot to mention How much I love video games and junk Oh well haha biggrin  

PasteI Moon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Noob

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:49 pm
Natalya Neko
xX-T A M O Y A-Xx
Natalya Neko

Awesome! I forgot to mention How much I love video games and junk Oh well haha biggrin

Well this guild will be perfect for you  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:31 am
Hello all, I was invited today by Roxas,

I am 16 years old, been on Gaia for a month or so now on this account, I played on a different account about 5 or 6 years ago.
I love video games, I play a lot of Team Fortress 2, Toribash and others.
I have only started two animes, Dragon Ball Z and Chaos;Head (have not finished either yet) I am open to new animes and things.
I hope to get a job in the future doing something in the computer arts, right now my favourite thing to do is edit videos.

I hope to get to meet the rest of you guys in the guild, feel free to add me if you'd like smile  

Sky Rogers

High-functioning Noob

6,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:43 am
Sky Rogers
Hello all, I was invited today by Roxas,

I am 16 years old, been on Gaia for a month or so now on this account, I played on a different account about 5 or 6 years ago.
I love video games, I play a lot of Team Fortress 2, Toribash and others.
I have only started two animes, Dragon Ball Z and Chaos;Head (have not finished either yet) I am open to new animes and things.
I hope to get a job in the future doing something in the computer arts, right now my favourite thing to do is edit videos.

I hope to get to meet the rest of you guys in the guild, feel free to add me if you'd like smile

I will mark you down for roxas recruiting bonus.
And this guild will be a wonderful place to find new anime's to watch. You chose the right place!

Welcome (:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 pm
Hello, GhoulKen here (I've recently been obsessed with Tokyo Ghoul). First of all, I am a girl. I watch anime mostly instead of manga because I like hearing the sounds and seeing the charries in color and action. My favorite anime are usually sports anime with guys in it haha. Girls in anime can annoy me. I have been on Gaia before then stopped so I completely forgot my un for it and don't remember the email address for it too so I have to start anew. My hobbies are playing videogames, drawing, and crocheting mostly. Unfortunately, I heavily rely on reference so hopefully I can break away from that.

I used to rp but stopped. I might get back into it. Not too sure yet

Oops, I said too much ><

GhoulKen

Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out