Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:08 pm
Kairy_Lamenta
Hello my name is Kairy!
I'm 21 years old and I've been a member since 2007, although this isn't my only account.
My favorite anime right now is Attack on titan or Sword art online.
I cosplay and play tons of other game's ,if you ever see this user name feel free to add me! emotion_yatta

That's really all there is to know about me lol. rofl

Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:49 am
Hello people of this otaku village, You can call me Melody or Melo for short,
I am a hardcore otaku, I love drawing and writing stuff related to anime, My favorite anime is Naruto and my fav character is the villages number 1 knuckle headed ninja Naruto Uzamaki,
I hope I will have fun in this guild but besides that i am nice, sweet, hardly ever mean and i dont like hurting others emotionally and physically, that is most stuff i want you to know but my name MelodyRabbit means the rabbit that plays melodies and i love music so much

-Melo  

MelodyRabbit

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:42 pm
MelodyRabbit
Hello people of this otaku village, You can call me Melody or Melo for short,
I am a hardcore otaku, I love drawing and writing stuff related to anime, My favorite anime is Naruto and my fav character is the villages number 1 knuckle headed ninja Naruto Uzamaki,
I hope I will have fun in this guild but besides that i am nice, sweet, hardly ever mean and i dont like hurting others emotionally and physically, that is most stuff i want you to know but my name MelodyRabbit means the rabbit that plays melodies and i love music so much

-Melo

Welcome to the guild, feel free to ask me or any of the other guild captains any thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:30 am
Helu, my name is Noomi. I'm a 18 year old otaku from Sweden. I like cats and other cute things. I literally have no life and my interests are staring at my computer, which basically means that I'm watching anime, playing games or wasting my time at sites like these! Also I've only been on Gaia for a few days, so don't expect me to know everything, oki? ;u; ♥  

Pixachuu

Sugary Star

10,850 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Super Converter 100

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:39 pm
Pixachuu
Helu, my name is Noomi. I'm a 18 year old otaku from Sweden. I like cats and other cute things. I literally have no life and my interests are staring at my computer, which basically means that I'm watching anime, playing games or wasting my time at sites like these! Also I've only been on Gaia for a few days, so don't expect me to know everything, oki? ;u; ♥

Welcome to the guild, if you need help with any thing, feel free to ask me or any of the other guild vice captains.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:34 am
Hi, I'm Carla. I'm 23.
I don't really know what to say about myself. I'm pretty chill. My interests are probably the same as yours - Anime, Video Games, Puppies, Kitty Kats, fat things, etc etc 4laugh
You never really know someone until you talk to them personally, even then you're only scratching the surface. redface stare

Thank you for having me!  

GutsAndGumdrops

Loyal Donator

2,750 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Market Browser 100

GutsAndGumdrops

Loyal Donator

2,750 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:36 am
Hullo there! sweatdrop

commissar ibram gaunt
Pixachuu

Welcome to the guild, if you need help with any thing, feel free to ask me or any of the other guild vice captains.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:27 pm
GutsAndGumdrops
Hullo there! sweatdrop

commissar ibram gaunt
Pixachuu

Hello to you too, Welcome to the guild. If you need help with any thing, or you have any questions about the guild, feel free to ask either my self or one of the other vice captains, I try to be one as often as possible.

edit: changed at to about  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wyxc

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:10 pm
Hello,my name is Wyxc.My interest are anime and games.My favourite anime are Diabolik Lovers.. 4laugh

Thanks for accepting me to this guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:14 pm
Hello there.My name is Wycx.Im still new to this game btw.Yet this is not the only account I have.My favourite anime is Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and I really like Usui.

Thanks for accepting me!  

bishhaxedacccc

1,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:06 am
Wycx
Hello there.My name is Wycx.Im still new to this game btw.Yet this is not the only account I have.My favourite anime is Kaichou Wa Maid Sama and I really like Usui.

Thanks for accepting me!

Welcome to the guild  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:41 am
Hi. I go by JK. I read and have read all kinds of manga and watched all kinds of anime. I have a lot of unfinished ones, but i have completed many series. I wish i could catch up on the long running ones but that'd be difficult w/o not having a real life  

Bonjo5

Versatile Genius

11,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Galvad

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 pm
Howdy, howdy!

My name is Galvad, I am an anime enthusiast & enjoy Roleplaying, videogames, reading, and learning!

My favorite anime is Spice & Wolf! If you wanna chat send me a message or whatever & I'll see you around the forums I am sure!

Thanks for having me!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:58 pm
Hey! My name is Crystal & I am 23 years old. I have been into anime for a while now (starting with Pokemon in the 90s) and ever since then I have been an avid watcher. If you are curious as to what I am currently watching & what I have completed, I'll add a ink to my MyAnimeList profile here.

Anyways, I'm excited to be here and can't wait to get to know you all! heart

Risquette

Tipsy Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Loiterer 100
Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash