Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:23 pm
Supreme Imadori
commissar ibram gaunt
Supreme Imadori
commissar ibram gaunt
Supreme Imadori
Hi :3 My name is Raul from Philippines. 19 years old a college student.

I love akatsuki gaia cosplaying smile you can help me to finish it and you can ask me for help too to your avi if I can biggrin
Have a nice day everyone smile

cat_ninja cat_ninja cat_pirate

You and I are going to have to get to know each other, Welcome to the guild. So you're from the Philippines? Ever hear any thing about that old U.S. base over there? Clark Air force Base I think its called?

Yeah thats it in Pampanga. I was born there biggrin coz my dad is an ex air force biggrin

Oh good o.o Is there any truth to the stories bout the place being well known for being haunted?

Many people talk about it but for me/us, its not true coz we didn't experienced one

Interesting. I might try and get out there some day, so long as I can get my brand of whisky and tobacco.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 am
Hello there, I'm fairly new to this guild but I'm also a new crew member so I'd like to get to know people within the guild. Here are a few sentences about myself, as requested.

My name is Hannah, but everyone calls me Hans, I'm 22 and I live in England. I'm often in pain but I persevere. Gaia holds a special place in my heart as I met my partner here, we've been together for 4 years, living together and hoping to try for a baby. I've just graduated from a counselling degree, but due to begin further study so I can officially qualify as a counselor. I love listening to people and helping them. I've grown up with anime and I'm extremely passionate about it, I also love gaming, such as the sims, kingdom hearts, final fantasy, fable and the MMO Tera. I'm also in the process of working on my digital chibi art and I'm in the process of writing a book which has hit a brick wall, which I would love to share for a roleplay as I'm in need of inspiration and colorful characters.

Vixiie
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

12,300 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Frozen Ashe

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:48 pm
Hi! I'm Ashe and I'm super excited to join this guild as it is my first one that I've joined!

A little about me:
I'm a junior trainer at my equestrian center which also means that I ride horses a lot! I've been riding for 5 years anf I hope to own a horse some day. At home, I own two chickens, an axolotl, a dog, and a cat so I've got quite a zoo XD I hope to be an art major in college and start to reach my goal of becoming an animator! I've also been watching anime since I was like 5 and my favorite anime would have to be Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (trust me, it's REALLY good:3)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:11 pm
Frozen Ashe
Hi! I'm Ashe and I'm super excited to join this guild as it is my first one that I've joined!

A little about me:
I'm a junior trainer at my equestrian center which also means that I ride horses a lot! I've been riding for 5 years anf I hope to own a horse some day. At home, I own two chickens, an axolotl, a dog, and a cat so I've got quite a zoo XD I hope to be an art major in college and start to reach my goal of becoming an animator! I've also been watching anime since I was like 5 and my favorite anime would have to be Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (trust me, it's REALLY good:3)

Welcome to the guild. If there's any thing you need, feel free to ask me  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Seventh Normal

Dangerous Businesswoman

4,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:23 am
Hi, I'm socially awkward Seventh.

I'm an aspiring writer whom also roleplays. I have no idea why I'm here aside from the prospect of it looking interesting.

Yup, I think that's it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:23 pm
My real name is Kayla. I'm from USA, I'm old enough to drink everywhere legally. Studio Ghibli is how I discovered anime, and I hope to write my own comics someday.  

xXdeathly_247Xx_xD

Malevolent Genius

4,950 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200

kobble

Timid Traveler

13,725 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Party Member 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:20 pm
Hello, I'm Kobble. It's nice to meet all of you!
I like drawing and, of course, anime. I hope we can be friends!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:53 am
xXdeathly_247Xx_xD
My real name is Kayla. I'm from USA, I'm old enough to drink everywhere legally. Studio Ghibli is how I discovered anime, and I hope to write my own comics someday.

Welcome to the guild, I hope you enjoy it here.  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:54 am
kobble
Hello, I'm Kobble. It's nice to meet all of you!
I like drawing and, of course, anime. I hope we can be friends!

Welcome to the guild, I hope you have a great time, and make loads of friends.  
Wiccan_Witch1983 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:14 am
Hi! My name is Kristin. I just recently got back into Gaia and it's really changed quite a bit. Mostly in good ways, though I was really disappointed to learn about the takedown of Tektek.org  

Wiccan_Witch1983

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:11 pm
Wiccan_Witch1983
Hi! My name is Kristin. I just recently got back into Gaia and it's really changed quite a bit. Mostly in good ways, though I was really disappointed to learn about the takedown of Tektek.org

Well, welcome back to gaia, and welcome to the guild  
Wiccan_Witch1983 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:25 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Wiccan_Witch1983

Well, welcome back to gaia, and welcome to the guild

Thank you  

Wiccan_Witch1983

Lysabear

Gracious Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:57 pm
Hello! Name is Alysa or Lysa smile I have come back to Gaia after many many years and I'm excited to come back to it! I have loved anime all my life but due to the fear of people judging me I never got into it like I wish I would have =[ But I'm 23 now I'm finally feeling confident enough to just be myself! I'm super excited to join this guild and hope to make many friends <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 pm
Lysabear
Hello! Name is Alysa or Lysa smile I have come back to Gaia after many many years and I'm excited to come back to it! I have loved anime all my life but due to the fear of people judging me I never got into it like I wish I would have =[ But I'm 23 now I'm finally feeling confident enough to just be myself! I'm super excited to join this guild and hope to make many friends <3

Welcome back to gaia, If you need any thing, let me know.  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

B Joohyun

Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:41 pm
I am Jaii and I am an Asian  
Guild Discussion