Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZinnyDin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:24 am
Hey everybody! My names Zinedine but you can call me Zino for short. Im 14 and I am well into anime and games (maybe too much but who cares) and I look forward to meeting a buncha new people who are just as weird as me or maybe even weirder (although you may need help if you are). Have a great day and just remember life is good even when its bad (let that sink in smile  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:08 am
Hi! You can just call me "Nona" smile I'm 18 and a college student. I joined gaia last last week i guess. So probably this is my first time joining a guild. :3 I'm into anime, kpop and bands. If you wanna know what anime im into, feel free to visit my profile. 3nodding Oh, and also feel free to add me. heart  

konnichiwanona

Dedicated Friend

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:13 pm
Hello all. my username may let you know some of what i'm into lol. I've been on gaia for a while if you include my first account. I've been RP'ing for a while now, and i'm a pretty good RP'er. I try my best to work with what you give me, and i only do one-liners if i can't really think of something to say, so i'm guessing i could knock out a good paragraph or two if truly inspired, sometime a little more.

As for the RPs I like, I'm into family, animal, fantasy, supernatural, fandoms, and others..or if it catches my interest.

I also like to listen to music, draw whenever i feel like it, watching tv or youtube vids. I also have written a story or two..i just never finished some of them sweatdrop lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:45 pm
Nice to meet you all!

Please call me Mars, I'm 18 and a college student. I barely joined Gaia probably an hour from the time that you see me post this. I've been an an anime fan for eight years now and have just gotten curious about RPing and fan forums, which I probably should have done earlier, oh well.At points I can be classified as a tsundere so if sometimes I come off as rude, demanding, sarcastic or mean I apologize in advance. I'm actually a very shy person who over thinks a lot.

My favorite animes/manga are Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroshitsuji, Deadman Wonderland, Shokugeki no Souma, Haikyuu, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul, Kill la Kill etc, etc. Suggestions are always looked for with open arms, just no major tragedies the feels are too strong.

As you can probably notice I babble a lot and a bit of a spaz so please excuse these tendencies too.

Anyways it's nice to meet you all and I hope we get along and become good friends. 3nodding  

OffWorldHime

GucciMyNigguh

Shy Knight

8,465 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:40 am
H-Hi Everyone! heart
It 's very nice to meet people who share the same passion and interest as you do :3
Well my name is Patrizia but everyone calls me Patty because it s easier
I am 18, still in HS. it's different in Europe xD
I love anime of course :3 and animals :3. My favs are Naruto,Fairy Tail,Inuyasha,Tokyo Ghoul and many others emotion_kirakira
I am a very shy person at first but as soon as you get to know me you'll realise that i'm slighty out of my mind xD
well i don t know wut to say so that s all for now :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:37 pm
Hiya everyone!

My name is Yukikane Misuto. I play the violin and piano. Violin since I was nine and piano since I was four. The subjects I excel at is music and art... and if I had a choice... I would give up all the other subjects for just music and art.... sweatdrop

I love watching anime like Hyouka and Kyoukai no Kanata... I do rps... but now due to homework at school and stuff... I rarely do any rps. I love cats although I have a dog due to that someone in my family is allergic to cats.

My favorite food/drink is macaroons and bubble tea!  

Vanillnya

Sugary Pumpkin

15,140 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Falling For You 25
Your Anjel rolled 20 100-sided dice: 71, 72, 53, 90, 68, 2, 59, 31, 1, 92, 18, 22, 32, 97, 7, 13, 75, 35, 22, 49 Total: 909 (20-2000)

Your Anjel

Beloved Sweetheart

21,450 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:44 am
Tamoya Kun
This thread is meant for everyone! I want everyone to give 4 lines, telling everyone all about you, and who you are.

Hello there, I'm Anjelica, Anjel for short but some call me Cara-chan. Feel free to call me any of those. I started playing GAIA back in 2011 but my account got hacked in 2012. I was devastated for a long time so stop playing. Now I'm back for good. This is the only online game I play bacause of ZOMG, Ooohhh...I miss ZOMG so much. I'm a college student, currently on my OJT. I absolutely love love love ANIME and MANGA, I'm huge fan of FAIRYTAIL, MAID SAMA, SPECIAL A, OURAN, DETECTIVE CONAN and so many more m2m. If you want to know anythng else feel free to comment in my profile or simply pm me. rofl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:01 am
Hi :3 My name is Raul from Philippines. 19 years old a college student.

I love akatsuki gaia cosplaying smile you can help me to finish it and you can ask me for help too to your avi if I can biggrin
Have a nice day everyone smile

cat_ninja cat_ninja cat_pirate  

User 31053119

Noob

14,790 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mochablush

Fashionable Informer

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:40 am
Hello, new friends! I'm Bailey, but you're more than welcome to call me Mocha.

yum_onigiri I'm 21+ (still a bit wary of giving out my proper age), from the east coast of the USA, a recent college grad now holding a B.A. in Psychology, and just an all-around outgoing person!

yum_onigiri In between working, I really love reading manga, and I kinda miss being able to watch anime regularly, but I just don't have the time. I play a lot of visual novels, so if you're into those (whether otome or BL or something in between), hit me up!

yum_onigiri I haven't been on the roleplay scene for a while, but I'm very eager to get back to it! In terms of quality and reply length, I give what I get. I have a novel in progress, so I might take inspiration from the RP threads I maintain.

yum_onigiri Hm...my passion right now is spending all of my money on merch that I definitely didn't need (looking at you, Touken Ranbu).

Here's hoping I get to meet all of you soon! yum_coldone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:06 pm
Heyo! Name is Noizless or Noiz. My username IS from DMMd, a super awesome game (now anime as well) that I discovered a couple years ago and am obsessed with.
Been on Gaia since 2010.
Just turned 19.
College student going through the BFA program (check out my art! Click link pic in sig!).
I love fried rice and potstickers (quickest way to my heart is through my stomach).
I am currently residing some where in the United States but will eventually make it overseas to Japan!
I actively RolePlay. I am a fujoshi and otaku (why else would I be here?).
Errrrrmmmm, what else to say....I notice it has been a while since anyone has posted in this specific topic.
Well, I think that's it! I'm glad to be here and hope it's fun! ^^

Noizless

Deathly Prophet

15,125 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

seikashi7

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:16 pm
Hi! You guys can call me Laur (my real name's Lauren but I like using Laur online lol)- Seika Hatori is my oc name I just like using. But anyways, I used to go on tektek all the time as a kid with my cousins for some reason, and quite recently I decided to make an actual Gaia acc ((:
I am total weeb trash lmao I love Fairy Tail, OHSHC, Free!, Dangan Ronpa, Love Live! and others (: I have a couple of IG accounts that I use for posting anime edits on- fiore.tail and kkirigiri so that's where I'm usually at during the day (//self advertises oops) Oh and I enjoy tumblr too lol
Let's see...I also like drawing, playing piano (I've been playing since 1st grade ((: ), reading, and singing (I'm in varsity and show choir at school (': ) !!
As I mentioned earlier, I'm quite new to Gaia (I think I made my account like 2 weeks ago?) and am here to meet new people and have a cool avatar XD I think that's it! ((:

(( AND ROGUE CHENEY, FAI D. FLOURITE AND BYAKUYA TOGAMI ARE MY FAVS ((': )) (◡‿◡✿)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:15 am
Supreme Imadori

I love akatsuki gaia cosplaying smile you can help me to finish it and you can ask me for help too to your avi if I can biggrin

You and I are going to have to get to know each other, Welcome to the guild. So you're from the Philippines? Ever hear any thing about that old U.S. base over there? Clark Air force Base I think its called?  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User 31053119

Noob

14,790 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:47 am
commissar ibram gaunt
Supreme Imadori

You and I are going to have to get to know each other, Welcome to the guild. So you're from the Philippines? Ever hear any thing about that old U.S. base over there? Clark Air force Base I think its called?

Yeah thats it in Pampanga. I was born there biggrin coz my dad is an ex air force biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:11 am
Supreme Imadori
commissar ibram gaunt
Supreme Imadori

Yeah thats it in Pampanga. I was born there biggrin coz my dad is an ex air force biggrin

Oh good o.o Is there any truth to the stories bout the place being well known for being haunted?  

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User 31053119

Noob

14,790 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:05 pm
commissar ibram gaunt
Supreme Imadori
commissar ibram gaunt
Supreme Imadori

Oh good o.o Is there any truth to the stories bout the place being well known for being haunted?

Many people talk about it but for me/us, its not true coz we didn't experienced one  
Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff