Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
The Unseen Gambit (Part 2: The Set-Up Continued) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:05 pm
As the effect of a extremely powerful teleport spell activated..a few heroes fell through onto the floor! The Batman, The Green Mist and Traci Thirteen! As they looked around, Furious shook his head from side to side, very surprised, wondering what the hell happened down there. He stood up and looked around then up towards the watch tower's bird-nest asking frantically

"Who activated the Ion canons?? We didn't give such an order! Traci and My own magic had the area contained! We had it under control! Someone fired those Ion canons! The result was catastrophic! We barely were able to teleport out of there! What the hell is going on?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:42 pm
FuriousStyles
As the effect of a extremely powerful teleport spell activated..a few heroes fell through onto the floor! The Batman, The Green Mist and Traci Thirteen! As they looked around, Furious shook his head from side to side, very surprised, wondering what the hell happened down there. He stood up and looked around then up towards the watch tower's bird-nest asking frantically

"Who activated the Ion canons?? We didn't give such an order! Traci and My own magic had the area contained! We had it under control! Someone fired those Ion canons! The result was catastrophic! We barely were able to teleport out of there! What the hell is going on?

The Red Tornado flew down to where the others have just arrived and he started speaking to Furious, trying to understand what just happened
"I am sorry Furious, but I can not explain what happened. It seems that someone fired the Ion cannons from a remote location on the Watch Tower. I fear we have a traitor aboard Furious. We have sent League members and security teams to the reactor area. Mister Terrific is supervising right now...as that was where the override of our systems took place. We will find out how this happened!"  

Mr Red Tornado

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Mr Red Tornado
FuriousStyles

The Red Tornado flew down to where the others have just arrived and he started speaking to Furious, trying to understand what just happened
"I am sorry Furious, but I can not explain what happened. It seems that someone fired the Ion cannons from a remote location on the Watch Tower. I fear we have a traitor aboard Furious. We have sent League members and security teams to the reactor area. Mister Terrific is supervising right now...as that was where the override of our systems took place. We will find out how this happened!"

"We need to find out fast! We barely got out of there. View all security feed and whatever else you can think of. someone commandeered our systems and caused this. I want to know who did this! Where are all active senior members at? We need to discuss this.I have a feeling there are forces at work who are definitely against us." That was when a security member alerted Furious to a live video feed that was broadcasting on major Cable networks

Dr Amanda Blake Waller
User Image

"This is breaking news from Galaxy Broadcasting! We have reporters on the scene for a event that is happening live! About two hours ago, We received reports from Belle Reve prison located in the southern part of the state of Louisiana. There was an occurrence of unknown phenomena at the prison. We were told that Gaian Justice League members The Batman, The Green Mist and a few others were sent there to check it out. That was when we were told by local authorities that we had to remain behind a safe zone about 2 miles from the prison complex. That was when our long range cameras caught images of what appeared to be the mystical hero known as The Green Mist acting out and putting some sort of explosive affect on the prison, causing an explosion of mass damage over the area. We have video of The Green Mist, The Batman and other League members fleeing the area. It seemed as if all manner of creatures were pouring out of the prison! That was when a beam of energy shot down from the sky and destroyed the area! Sources say that it was The Gaian Justice League's Watch Tower's Fusion Cannons. Government authorities had us move back further from the area of effect! At this point, the Belle Reve prison has been totally destroyed! We repeat..Belle Reve prison has been totally destroyed!!The loss of life has said to be tremendous! The area is blanketed with radiation and the Government has blamed The Gaian Justice League and The Green Mist for the loss of life. Government Hazmat teams have been sent to the area to determine how this will effect the ecology of the area and many local towns are being evacuated at this time. Officials have said that the Warden and many prison officials lost their lives in this senseless act! What would cause the Gaian Justice League choose to use a weapon that dangerous on a Government sanctioned prison? A weapon we were told was supposed to be decommissioned after a previous incident! Stay tuned to Galaxy Broadcast Stations..We will bring you more information as it is discovered!
User Image

Furious eyes stared and his mouth dropped wide with surprise as he listened to the video feed. His emotions quickly turned from surprise to disgust "What the hell? This is ridiculous! Aww Damn We have been set up! This whole thing was a damn set up!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image

*Vice-President Amanda Waller was standing in her office with a few of her special meta-human agents. She had video monitors of all that was going on around the country. She had video feeds of any and everything of importance! She even had a live video surveillance of the Justice League Watch Tower! She had The Speaker of The House, The Majority and Minority Leaders of both houses listening on conference call video feed. She sat there in silence and smiling at the monitors while there were voices being heard arguing and disagreeing with one another. Until Vice-President Waller interrupted them all yelling...
"Gentlemen! Enough! now you have seen the footage. You all know what has happened. It is time to bring these meta-humans under control. How much longer will you wait for another disaster to happen. After the recent invasion that this world suffered. If not for the leadership of President Lex Luthor, we would be under the rule of an alien dictator! The time to act is now! You saw what happened at Belle Reve..it happened on American soil. A Federal Prison institution. Allot of good men were lost there. The Warden, The Correctional officers and even men who were placed there to serve their time, so that they could be rehabilitated and brought back into society. The actions of a few members of the Justice League is what caused this. The situation was under control until they intervened. These so-called protectors..The Ones known as The Batman, The Green Mist, and a few others..caused this. The whole area and miles around are destroyed and many local towns are bathed in radiation! Because The League chose to fire that weapon from space! A weapon which is over all of our heads. Who knows where and when it will strike next!? Hell, It could strike the Senate or House of Representatives right now..Or even God forbid..The White House! We need to get these powerful humans under control, perhaps even the US Governments control. So Gentlemen, do the right thing..The honorable thing..and pass the meta-human registration act! The Government will bring in those responsible for this disaster in Louisiana..Go and vote and pass this legislation! It's the right thing to do. I am counting on you to make the right choice. It's time to put a stop to these vigilante's and so called protectors!

After she shut off the video feed. she turned to her agents smiling even more. She motioned for a phone to be passed to her and said

User Image

"Get Me Deathstroke! It's time for the Suicide Squad to bring in a few bounties..Dead or Alive!  

Dr Amanda Blake Waller

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:16 am
FuriousStyles

Landing in a crouched position along the ground. Her right hand was glowing along with her eyes in a purple hue. Realizing they were no longer at the compound but back at the Watch Tower. Traci was very confused. What in the? She refrained from saying any vulgar language, but it was very hard not to do so. There had to have been a very valid reason as to why they were yanked from one point of origin to another. Standing back upright, she glanced around the room. When Furious mentioned the usage of Ion canons, her eyes widened in surprise.

Mr Red Tornado

Mouthing to herself, wtf! But not out loud where someone could have heard her. She traded a glance towards Red Tornado as he approached their small gathering of troops. "Woah... someone just doesn't fire the Ion cannons." Traci finally said out loud. The last she knew those cannons had been fired had been... shaking her head. Looking between the small gathering, "If memory serves only certain people have access to using that device, Red Tornado."

FuriousStyles
"We need to find out fast! We barely got out of there. View all security feed and whatever else you can think of. someone commandeered our systems and caused this. I want to know who did this! Where are all active senior members at? We need to discuss this.I have a feeling there are forces at work who are definitely against us." That was when a security member alerted Furious to a live video feed that was broadcasting on major Cable networks. Furious eyes stared and his mouth dropped wide with surprise as he listened to the video feed. His emotions quickly turned from surprise to disgust "What the hell? This is ridiculous! Aww Damn We have been set up! This whole thing was a damn set up!!"

Traci looked between Furious, Red Tornado then back at Batman. He was a detective right? He could pull a few a strings and probably put two and two together on this. There was no way for this to be a hush hush thing, nope, gone past the point on that. "Now the government will be breathing down our necks. Worse than they already are you guys! It's bad enough with everything that's already gone on with the invasion that took place several months ago!" Traci hated to point out more negative, it was more than obvious now that the Justice League was surely up that creek without that paddle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:57 am
Traci Thirteen
FuriousStyles

Landing in a crouched position along the ground. Her right hand was glowing along with her eyes in a purple hue. Realizing they were no longer at the compound but back at the Watch Tower. Traci was very confused. What in the? She refrained from saying any vulgar language, but it was very hard not to do so. There had to have been a very valid reason as to why they were yanked from one point of origin to another. Standing back upright, she glanced around the room. When Furious mentioned the usage of Ion canons, her eyes widened in surprise.

Mr Red Tornado

Mouthing to herself, wtf! But not out loud where someone could have heard her. She traded a glance towards Red Tornado as he approached their small gathering of troops. "Woah... someone just doesn't fire the Ion cannons." Traci finally said out loud. The last she knew those cannons had been fired had been... shaking her head. Looking between the small gathering, "If memory serves only certain people have access to using that device, Red Tornado."

FuriousStyles
"We need to find out fast! We barely got out of there. View all security feed and whatever else you can think of. someone commandeered our systems and caused this. I want to know who did this! Where are all active senior members at? We need to discuss this.I have a feeling there are forces at work who are definitely against us." That was when a security member alerted Furious to a live video feed that was broadcasting on major Cable networks. Furious eyes stared and his mouth dropped wide with surprise as he listened to the video feed. His emotions quickly turned from surprise to disgust "What the hell? This is ridiculous! Aww Damn We have been set up! This whole thing was a damn set up!!"

Traci looked between Furious, Red Tornado then back at Batman. He was a detective right? He could pull a few a strings and probably put two and two together on this. There was no way for this to be a hush hush thing, nope, gone past the point on that. "Now the government will be breathing down our necks. Worse than they already are you guys! It's bad enough with everything that's already gone on with the invasion that took place several months ago!" Traci hated to point out more negative, it was more than obvious now that the Justice League was surely up that creek without that paddle.

Furious looked towards Traci and spoke to reassure her "As far as anyone is concerned, You were Not part of this recent mission. I am going to figure put how to resolve this, but you Traci. I do not want the government after you. I am going to contact my Father and see if his government connections can tell us anything. I have diplomatic immunity because of My Father's rank in the Jamaican government. So I need to contact the Jamaican Embassy to see what exactly my Father knows about all this. So for the moment lets just figure out who fired that Ion cannon."  

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Traci Thirteen

Risk-Taker

6,625 Points
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 am
FuriousStyles

Furious looked towards Traci and spoke to reassure her "As far as anyone is concerned, You were Not part of this recent mission. I am going to figure put how to resolve this, but you Traci. I do not want the government after you. I am going to contact my Father and see if his government connections can tell us anything. I have diplomatic immunity because of My Father's rank in the Jamaican government. So I need to contact the Jamaican Embassy to see what exactly my Father knows about all this. So for the moment lets just figure out who fired that Ion cannon."

Traci shut her mouth, knowing she probably said too much. Looking at Furious as he spoke towards her. Traci's head jotted down slightly when he said, As far as anyone is concerned, You were Not part of this recent mission. Her eyes floated off to the sides before glancing back at him. "We still have a mole to deal with." As where she needed to be or not, wasn't the problem presently. Finding that pest that caused this mess, was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:30 pm
Traci Thirteen
FuriousStyles

Traci shut her mouth, knowing she probably said too much. Looking at Furious as he spoke towards her. Traci's head jotted down slightly when he said, As far as anyone is concerned, You were Not part of this recent mission. Her eyes floated off to the sides before glancing back at him. "We still have a mole to deal with." As where she needed to be or not, wasn't the problem presently. Finding that pest that caused this mess, was.

Furious walked over to Traci placing his hands on her shoulders looking her square in the eyes "Let me explain Traci, when you joined the League. I made a promise to your father that no harm would come to you. That I would watch over you. Amanda Waller doesn't know my secret identity, but we are not sure if she knows yours or not. I am sure with facial recognition, She can most definitely kind find out who you are and who your family is. I do not want your life to be affected by this. I know you can take care of yourself Traci, but this is growing into something that may get way out of control. I may have dual citizenship but They can't arrest me because of diplomatic immunity. Only my native country can waive my status. I need to see what My Dad has to say before I make any move or leave the Watch tower.  

FuriousStyles
Crew

Wealthy Tycoon

10,225 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Domina Mortem

Vicious Powerhouse

9,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:06 pm
Oh, this was just too good, but she knew something like this was going to happen eventually! Domina switched her tv off and tossed the remote onto the couch as she leaned back into her chair more. "Well, I can see how I managed to get away with my own attack now, the news was already all over this incident." She said while musing for a moment; her earlier attack on Lexcorp probably fanned the flames more on top of all this.
This whole scene was looking worse and worse with every passing week, who knew what would be coming next; yet that's what was so exciting! A potential battle, or maybe even a war, of the government against the Justice League. The very thought of such a spectacle got her antsy for a fight.

Perhaps, she'd feed this fire more to try and turn it into a raging inferno.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:20 pm
FuriousStyles
Mr Red Tornado
FuriousStyles

"We need to find out fast! We barely got out of there. View all security feed and whatever else you can think of. someone commandeered our systems and caused this. I want to know who did this! Where are all active senior members at? We need to discuss this.I have a feeling there are forces at work who are definitely against us." That was when a security member alerted Furious to a live video feed that was broadcasting on major Cable networks

Dr Amanda Blake Waller
User Image

"This is breaking news from Galaxy Broadcasting! We have reporters on the scene for a event that is happening live! About two hours ago, We received reports from Belle Reve prison located in the southern part of the state of Louisiana. There was an occurrence of unknown phenomena at the prison. We were told that Gaian Justice League members The Batman, The Green Mist and a few others were sent there to check it out. That was when we were told by local authorities that we had to remain behind a safe zone about 2 miles from the prison complex. That was when our long range cameras caught images of what appeared to be the mystical hero known as The Green Mist acting out and putting some sort of explosive affect on the prison, causing an explosion of mass damage over the area. We have video of The Green Mist, The Batman and other League members fleeing the area. It seemed as if all manner of creatures were pouring out of the prison! That was when a beam of energy shot down from the sky and destroyed the area! Sources say that it was The Gaian Justice League's Watch Tower's Fusion Cannons. Government authorities had us move back further from the area of effect! At this point, the Belle Reve prison has been totally destroyed! We repeat..Belle Reve prison has been totally destroyed!!The loss of life has said to be tremendous! The area is blanketed with radiation and the Government has blamed The Gaian Justice League and The Green Mist for the loss of life. Government Hazmat teams have been sent to the area to determine how this will effect the ecology of the area and many local towns are being evacuated at this time. Officials have said that the Warden and many prison officials lost their lives in this senseless act! What would cause the Gaian Justice League choose to use a weapon that dangerous on a Government sanctioned prison? A weapon we were told was supposed to be decommissioned after a previous incident! Stay tuned to Galaxy Broadcast Stations..We will bring you more information as it is discovered!
User Image

Furious eyes stared and his mouth dropped wide with surprise as he listened to the video feed. His emotions quickly turned from surprise to disgust "What the hell? This is ridiculous! Aww Damn We have been set up! This whole thing was a damn set up!!"

Dr Amanda Blake Waller

Meanwhile in Washington DC,

President Lex Luthor had moved back into the newly rebuilt White House and had been monitoring the situation and events around Belle Reve Prison. Sitting in the Oval Office he was literally in shock and awe over the events that had taken place. He expected to the heroes to do many things, but not this. This was their Waterloo, and his field day! The so called heroes had slipped on the proverbial banana peel. His assistants and advisors surrounding him also shared his expression then he began to bark out orders.

"Get me on the air immediately! I want all media outlets, TV, and radio! And get me Vice President Waller on the phone. I want an emergency session of congress ASAP."

Soon, Luthor made his way to the White House Press Conference Room where reporters and camera men began to gather as flashes from cameras bombarded the room, and reporters kept on asking "Mr. President! Mr. President!" when Luthor reached the podium he began to speak.

User Image

“Hello my fellow Americans. This Administration has kept close surveillance of the events in the state of Louisiana, regarding Belle Reve Prison. Moments ago, our satellites picked up an energy discharge from our atmosphere from an orbiting space station known as ‘The Watchtower’ where it has been known to this administration as the headquarters for the Justice League. It should also be noted that we have also obtained images and footage of the Green Lantern known as Green Mist, and the Batman from what appears to be explosives around the structure of Belle Reve Penitentiary. While this might be a prison, any loss of life by terroristic actions and the use of weapons of mass destruction, and committing an act of war on American soil is unacceptable.

Acting in the defense of our own security and the international community, and under the authority entrusted to me by the Constitution as endorsed by the Resolution of the Congress, appropriate and retaliatory actions will be taken against The Green Mist, The Batman, and the Justice League. They will be held responsible for their actions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Anyone aiding these individuals will be considered enemies of the state and will also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

Luthor didn't stay for any questions from the press. But instead made his way back to the Oval Office. There was major work to do surrounding these events.  

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:05 pm
Keys jangling could be heard as soon as a door knob opened up revealing a long dark shadow to fall upon the wooden and concrete covered floor boards. A silhouetted lonesome shadow of a person made entry into their loft, as a light switch was felt along the darken hallway. Once the switch was raise up, light immediately flooded the hall where the slender blonde stood. Using the heel of her boot to shut the door behind her. Setting down a canvas bag along the foyer table, she reached back to lock the two deadbolt locks. Leaning back against the red door, the blonde released a sigh. Finally the outside noise of traffic got snuffed out as she allowed her mind to settle. Picking up the canvas shopping bag, she made entry into the main part of her small abode. Setting keys down along a wooden bowl along the bar top, with her purse. Snatching up the tv remote she turned on the tv as she made her way into the kitchen. The news was reporting the latest report of the hour. Half listening to what was being said as she set the remote down along the bar top. With canvas bag in hand, she made her way to the kitchen unloading the groceries she had purchased. It was when she heard Lex Luthor's voice, blue eyes rose up past the groceries paying closer attention to what was being said.

LexCorp CEO
“Hello my fellow Americans. This Administration has kept close surveillance of the events in the state of Louisiana, regarding Belle Reve Prison. Moments ago, our satellites picked up an energy discharge from our atmosphere from an orbiting space station known as ‘The Watchtower’ where it has been known to this administration as the headquarters for the Justice League. It should also be noted that we have also obtained images and footage of the Green Lantern known as Green Mist, and the Batman from what appears to be explosives around the structure of Belle Reve Penitentiary. While this might be a prison, any loss of life by terroristic actions and the use of weapons of mass destruction, and committing an act of war on American soil is unacceptable.

Acting in the defense of our own security and the international community, and under the authority entrusted to me by the Constitution as endorsed by the Resolution of the Congress, appropriate and retaliatory actions will be taken against The Green Mist, The Batman, and the Justice League. They will be held responsible for their actions and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Anyone aiding these individuals will be considered enemies of the state and will also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.”

A look of shock and outrage crossed her plain Jane features. Lowering her eyes away from the tv screen as news reporters continued to banter on the topics for the evening, nightly news. With one hand resting along the counter top the other upon Chinese take out, her mind wandered a bit. Remaining motionless, her eyes darted over towards her purse where her cell phone resided. She felt the pull away from the kitchen and to her cell phone. Lifting the lip of her purse she withdrew her phone holding it in the palm of her hand. Instinctively sending out a message to the Luthor-Waller Administration, that she's affiliated with. By reporting in, as well as alerting them that she is available if they need her. All she would do now would be to wait for further instruction and orders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:28 pm
Sonic Cry
Keys jangling could be heard as soon as a door knob opened up revealing a long dark shadow to fall upon the wooden and concrete covered floor boards. A silhouetted lonesome shadow of a person made entry into their loft, as a light switch was felt along the darken hallway. Once the switch was raise up, light immediately flooded the hall where the slender blonde stood. Using the heel of her boot to shut the door behind her. Setting down a canvas bag along the foyer table, she reached back to lock the two deadbolt locks. Leaning back against the red door, the blonde released a sigh. Finally the outside noise of traffic got snuffed out as she allowed her mind to settle. Picking up the canvas shopping bag, she made entry into the main part of her small abode. Setting keys down along a wooden bowl along the bar top, with her purse. Snatching up the tv remote she turned on the tv as she made her way into the kitchen. The news was reporting the latest report of the hour. Half listening to what was being said as she set the remote down along the bar top. With canvas bag in hand, she made her way to the kitchen unloading the groceries she had purchased. It was when she heard Lex Luthor's voice, blue eyes rose up past the groceries paying closer attention to what was being said.

LexCorp CEO

A look of shock and outrage crossed her plain Jane features. Lowering her eyes away from the tv screen as news reporters continued to banter on the topics for the evening, nightly news. With one hand resting along the counter top the other upon Chinese take out, her mind wandered a bit. Remaining motionless, her eyes darted over towards her purse where her cell phone resided. She felt the pull away from the kitchen and to her cell phone. Lifting the lip of her purse she withdrew her phone holding it in the palm of her hand. Instinctively sending out a message to the Luthor-Waller Administration, that she's affiliated with. By reporting in, as well as alerting them that she is available if they need her. All she would do now would be to wait for further instruction and orders.

Luthor was on a Conference Call when suddenly his cell phone gave him an alert "Sorry gentlemen but I have to go. I'm sure when it comes down to voting time you'll make the RIGHT choice? Good thank you and good day!" he said lightly slamming down the Oval Office phone on the hook. "Ah good news!" he said looking at his cell phone once more. Picking it up, it automatically called Sara Lance's phone number.

"Hello? Ms. Lance? Sara? I'll make this quickI need for you to come to the White House. I might have something for you to do. I'm not sure myself what is about to happen in the next 24 hours. But you need to be prepared and ready incase hostilities occur. You'll find a black military hummer waiting for you outside your apartment. They'll take you to a helipad where a helicopter will be waiting for and will take you directly to the White House. That is all for now. Luthor out."

Outside her apartment on the ground level, two men in suits waited outside of a Black Hummer waiting for Sara Lance to appear
User Image  

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:08 pm
LexCorp CEO
Sonic Cry

LexCorp CEO

Luthor was on a Conference Call when suddenly his cell phone gave him an alert "Sorry gentlemen but I have to go. I'm sure when it comes down to voting time you'll make the RIGHT choice? Good thank you and good day!" he said lightly slamming down the Oval Office phone on the hook. "Ah good news!" he said looking at his cell phone once more. Picking it up, it automatically called Sara Lance's phone number.

"Hello? Ms. Lance? Sara? I'll make this quickI need for you to come to the White House. I might have something for you to do. I'm not sure myself what is about to happen in the next 24 hours. But you need to be prepared and ready incase hostilities occur. You'll find a black military hummer waiting for you outside your apartment. They'll take you to a helipad where a helicopter will be waiting for and will take you directly to the White House. That is all for now. Luthor out."

Outside her apartment on the ground level, two men in suits waited outside of a Black Hummer waiting for Sara Lance to appear
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What appeared to be a few moments later, her cell rang. It was obviously a secure line since no number was listed on the screen. Answering it with her business approach, "This is Lance." Her tone relaxed, to not appear so forward when she heard whom it was on the other side. However, as she listened to Mr. Luthor speak, she came to realize this was a serious matter. Not something to relax on. "Yes sir, I will see you soon." The phone call ended as she stared at the phone. Lifting her eyes up she turned off the television set, without any hesitation she got up from where she was seated at. Tossing out the finished remnants of her dinner as she got up to fetch a small backpack of work clothes, accessories and the likes. Placing on a dressy business suit, she gathered up what belongings she needed. Taking one last glance around her place before the lights were out, door shut and locked. Making her way down the steps and outside to where the black hummer was waiting for her to arrive. "Good evening gentlemen." Was all Sara Lance said to them in greeting, knowing that they needed to be on the move.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:40 pm
Sonic Cry
LexCorp CEO
Sonic Cry

LexCorp CEO

User Image

What appeared to be a few moments later, her cell rang. It was obviously a secure line since no number was listed on the screen. Answering it with her business approach, "This is Lance." Her tone relaxed, to not appear so forward when she heard whom it was on the other side. However, as she listened to Mr. Luthor speak, she came to realize this was a serious matter. Not something to relax on. "Yes sir, I will see you soon." The phone call ended as she stared at the phone. Lifting her eyes up she turned off the television set, without any hesitation she got up from where she was seated at. Tossing out the finished remnants of her dinner as she got up to fetch a small backpack of work clothes, accessories and the likes. Placing on a dressy business suit, she gathered up what belongings she needed. Taking one last glance around her place before the lights were out, door shut and locked. Making her way down the steps and outside to where the black hummer was waiting for her to arrive. "Good evening gentlemen." Was all Sara Lance said to them in greeting, knowing that they needed to be on the move.

"Ms. Lance" one of the gentlemen spoke "We're secret service. We're here to escort you to your destination" he said as the opened the door to the Hummer. Waiting for her to get inside. "Timing right now as of the essence."  

LexCorp CEO
Vice Captain

Wealthy Businessman

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:58 pm
LexCorp CEO
Sonic Cry
LexCorp CEO
Sonic Cry

LexCorp CEO

User Image

"Ms. Lance" one of the gentlemen spoke "We're secret service. We're here to escort you to your destination" he said as the opened the door to the Hummer. Waiting for her to get inside. "Timing right now as of the essence."

Seeing that these men were not ones to waste any time. Promptly nodding her head as she made her way towards the open door. Ducking she took a seat inside the hummer, with bag in hand. Looking back at the door to where the secret service men were standing.  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games