Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ OFFICE ] AA Passport Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PASSPORTS NOW AVAILABLE

A new Passport Office has opened just down the block from Amityville Academy! Alumni will now be able to apply for a Passport to visit the Human World with ease, and Y3/Hob level students can even apply for limited Student Passports! To apply just head on down the AA Passport Office at 110 Ocean Avenue with your ID, proof of residence, personal pin, two identical photos taken in the past six months, the correct forms filled out, the requisite fees, and of course, a voucher from your sponsor!

Passports are required to be allowed through all legal Portals and World Doors without a guardian or supervisor. Illegal activity in Halloween, the Human World, and the Other Holiday Worlds may result in the Passport being revoked For All Time.

Student Passports require daily check-ins with an official Travel representative, and may only be used for three days, once a month. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in the Student Passport being revoked and a mark against any future attempts to get a Passport.

The OOC

Any qualifying Halloween student or citizen can apply for a passport to visit the Human World!
Just RP them dropping off here with the required items along with the form! (All items are IC only.)

Voucher from your Sponsor:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Objective: This is a required orp/prp/solo needed to get your passport! This is required item so do it first, then submit the application form here.
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Word count: 1600
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What Happens: You write your Alumni going to the Human World for an entire week (for 3rd year student getting a Student Passport, it is 3 days) keeping a low profile and basically surviving among humans.

This can involve hiding, blending, or whatever else is IC for your character! They may have some difficulties, and they'll be required to check in daily with their sponsor.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What is a Sponsor: A sponsor is a player character or NPC who's willing to take responsibility for your student. Acquiring one is necessary in order for your character to get their passport. This sponsor will risk their own passport, good name, cover any fees your character may accumulate, as well as babysit them during their trip when things get rough.

These characters can be created by the player themselves for those having trouble finding one. (Such as a friend or family member that is not an official character, or maybe some random gnome that's taken a shine to your character, or maybe they have a part time job and the boss likes them, there's possibilities here ok.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Horsemen: Horsemen don't get passports for legal travel between worlds because MURDERERS.

Passport Form: (Alumni only)

[quote]
[color=green][size=14][b]I want to be a World Traveler![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Name:[/b] Character Name
[b]Address[/b] Address of their current home
[b]Proof of Residence:[/b] Link to Halloween Town residence thread
[b]Voucher from Sponsor:[/b] Link to required rp thread
[b]Pin:[/b] link to their pin

I have attached the following: ID, pin, forms filled and signed in triplicate, 2 identical photos of the correct measurements, and 10,000 silver seeds.

Signed,

-signature here-
[/quote]

Student Passport Form: (3rd years only)

[quote]
[color=lightgreen][size=14][b]I want to be a Junior World Traveler![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Name:[/b] Character Name
[b]Dorm:[/b] which dorm and room number
[b]Proof of Residence:[/b] Link to dorm thread
[b]Voucher from Sponsor:[/b] Link to required rp thread
[b]Pin:[/b] link to their pin

I have attached the following: ID, pin, forms filled and signed in triplicate, 2 identical photos of the correct measurements, and 3,000 silver seeds.

Signed,

-signature here-
[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:50 pm
CONSEQUENCES

Quote:
Things to remember about RPing your character in the Human World:
- It is difficult to be properly seen by normal humans! You have to focus your FEAR and concentrate to properly control your visibility!
- But don't get cocky and don't get caught!
- Try not to hurt humans!
- Don't kill humans!
- Do scare them!
- Do encourage them to be afraid!
- If you stay too long in the Human World you will weaken!

Failure on any of this means consequences! Consequences can result in your character's plots and plans being disrupted and the character becoming difficult to freely play, so think things over before committing them to illegal or dangerous acts.

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 12:56 pm
Quote:

I want to be a World Traveler!

Name: Roch Scythe
Address The Rickety Tour Bus (current position unknown)
Proof of Residence: here
Voucher from Sponsor: Link to required rp thread
Pin: link to their pin

I have attached the following: ID, pin, forms filled and signed in triplicate, 2 identical photos of the correct measurements, and 10,000 silver seeds.

Signed,
ROCH SCYTHE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:47 pm
Quote:

Name: Hel Selie
Address 999 Honeysickle Hollow
Proof of Residence: Here
Voucher from Sponsor: Here
Pin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Signed,
Hel Selie

Lucyal
Crew

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:44 am

Name: Uru'baen
Address 626 Hades Lane
Proof of Residence: [Journal] [Residence]
Voucher from Sponsor: Solo RP - Voucher is Uncle
Pin: User Image

Signed,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:50 am
Quote:

Name: Freya Blacke (Formerly Freya Brynhildr)
Address 2904 Midnight Lane, Apt. 69
Voucher from Sponsor: Vouched for by Kettil's Father!

Signed,

Freya Blacke

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:54 am
Quote:

Name: Kettil Blacke
Address 2904 Midnight Lane, Apt. 69
Voucher from Sponsor: Vouched for by Kettil's Father!

Signed,

Kettil Blacke

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:33 pm
Quote:

Name: Pokerus
Address 5412 Terror Bay
Proof of Residence: Here!
Voucher from Sponsor: Sponsored by her Mother
Pin: User Image

Signed,

Pokerus

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:18 pm
Quote:

Name: Junko
Address 1510 Tombstone Rd. Apartment 4
Proof of Residence: Hurr
Voucher from Sponsor: Not finished but it's 3k words long so far.

Signed,
Junko

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces