Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Roleplaying Society
Guild Revamp: Proposal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we implement the Roleplaying Society
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 53 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 53

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:05 am
What's this?

Not only are we implementing RP Society, we (Admin and Crew) get to mingle with the other people in our little lovely community?!?!

YAY! It's been 4 YEARS!

*sets up cool stuff because he thinks the crew and admins are going to be the town officials setting up fun stuff for everyone in the town*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:41 pm
Yaneza-kun
What's this?

Not only are we implementing RP Society, we (Admin and Crew) get to mingle with the other people in our little lovely community?!?!

YAY! It's been 4 YEARS!

*sets up cool stuff because he thinks the crew and admins are going to be the town officials setting up fun stuff for everyone in the town*

Eh... Something like that.  

Natsuki Kichida
Crew

EisR
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:09 am
Hello everyone!

I've already started to set up some of the threads for the RP Society. Feel free to just play around with the threads and start creating your own. Don't worry about character profiles just yet. We are finalizing the profile template right now. Feel free to post your suggestions in this thread.

We will be posting about the city leaders and such in the next few days.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:32 pm
....so what else needs to be done before we can start posting?  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite
Vice Captain

Hilarious Genius

2,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:29 pm
SkyFlyer48
....so what else needs to be done before we can start posting?
Probably some active staff... The response we get from the current crew is kinda pathetic...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:03 am
Finishing things up. I'll be posting some more filler threads, profile threads, and Momoiri will start talking about Nightmare Story.  

EisR
Vice Captain

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:06 am
Would be great if /ALL/ of the current crew were contacted/informed before being lumped together as "pathetic".  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:34 pm
EnpatsuShakuganNoUchite
Probably some active staff... The response we get from the current crew is kinda pathetic...

Can you please avoid starting any conflicts please?  

EisR
Vice Captain

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:11 am
Didn't know it died.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:28 pm
i'm all in... I'd also like to invite some of mt friends here i think you'll like them, One of them is Empress Sakiko Uchiha, another is Hiro Kage Okami. i have quite a few friends who like me are former tier RP'ers since Tier system became corrupted and only used for bloodsport ful of godmodders these days we abandoned it. Personaly i like OP characters like mine for a reason i set up my OC's as having OP abilities but drawbacks for each one so i pretty much have as much waknesses as i do strength.

i go by an everythings strength is its own weakness. And i like OP characters because they make you think about how to defeat them and it drives others to become just as strong.  

II Lucifer
Morningstar II

Divine Warrior

10,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100

II Lucifer
Morningstar II

Divine Warrior

10,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:52 pm
I'll also help out i have a Kekkei Genkai guide for naruto fans  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:15 pm
I can asist with any sci-fi needs involving Star Ships aswell as any Medieval based rps  

Chaotic Dark Dreamer

Dangerous Hunter

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Rue Raguk

Salty Noob

5,900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:07 pm
Ciaraan
I stopped posting here a long time ago when people has stopped posting all together. Everyone has decided to stick to their own original stories, 1x1s or group and stay there, and not try out new story lines, or they re-create story lines that already exists. There is already too many anime-based roleplays too with very few original story lines and themes. I missed how people could be creative and not have a story based on pokemon, fallout, Bleach, Highschool of the dead, Dragon Ball Z, etc...

Theres more of those then medieval , steampunk , and fantasy ones and if i had a mix of the two id be happy. but instead based off a anime and people trying to claim cannon make a original storyline where cannon is not blatantly ripped off like no gokus, ichigos, ash ext ext  
Roleplaying Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff