Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The United Kingdom
County of Devon ~ England Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 pm
Devon

User Image

Devon (historically also known as Devonshire) is a county of England. The economy of Devon is linked closely with tourism. The comparatively mild climate, coastline and landscape give rise to Devon as a destination for recreation and leisure in England, with visitors particularly attracted to the Dartmoor and Exmoor national parks; its coasts, including the resort towns along the south coast known collectively as the English Riviera, the Jurassic Coast, and North Devon's UNESCO Biosphere Reserve; and the countryside including the Cornwall and West Devon Mining Landscape.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔦𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔐𝔦𝔯𝔞 𝔐𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔶 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢

Guests are encouraged to enjoy the open space and lush greenery and children will delight in the multiple lawn and garden games readily available. A bonfire is to be lit directly following the end of the reception and before the dance floor opens.

xxxWedding Party:xxx
Mira Mitchell - Bride
Timothy Whitethorne - Groom
Wendy Lillantine - Matron of Honor
Seymour Benjamin Ryans - Best Man
Grace Mitchell - Bridesmaid
Leonette Avery - Bridesmaid
Tanya Lovette - Bridesmaid
Jesse Calvert - Groomsman
Elliott Holt - Groomsman
Ivy Bishop - Groomswoman

murruelecreuset
George Mitchell, Leonette Avery, David Avery, Leah League, Christopher Avery, Jessica Avery, Grace Mitchell, Johnathan Clarisse, Mary Jane Clarisse, Chloe Clarisse, Enid Clarisse, David Clarisse, Benjamin Clarisse, Isabelle Clarisse, Dakota Vann

Cara MiaKitty
Elliott Holt, Ivy Bishop, Echo Lovette, Tristan Lovette, Adalaide Whitethorne, Desiree Whitethorne

Diamond Wales
Gearvin Whitethorne, Christopher Whitethorne, Chalmes Whitethorne, Eretria Borson, Isaac Whitethorne, Chance Whitethorne, Zachary Whitethorne, Zephyros Whitethorne, Michelyn Whitethorne, Magni Borson, Bethany Borson

The Forgotten Weasley
Morven Vass, Evander Lillantine

Essy ze Ninja
Camilla Rojas

Shabatha
Shayna Clarisse

Red Hot Missy
Jesse Calvert

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira Ani Whitethorne… Mira Ani Whitethorne…

Something about the name had a nice ring to it. It was up there with finally saying the words “I do”. From nervous butterflies to contained excitement as she walked down the aisle, Mira was on cloud nine. Try more like over the moon with delight. This was her day and no one was going to outshine her. Course Wendy helped her to make the day a success much like she had done for her wedding. She was pretty sure she could rival her sister on her wedding day, not that it was a contest.

Being by Timothy’s side since her father handed her off to him, Mira was beaming.
“This is by far the best day of my life.” She said brightly. “I can’t believe we’re really married. It’s like a dream. ” She commented. It was so surreal and yet it was so real. Mira had yet to drop the smile on her face. It was permanently stuck there she was sure and she was perfectly fine with it being so. It was a perfect day with family and friends and there was nothing wrong with being delighted about it. Absolutely nothing…

User Image

With: My husband!

Wearing: Perfect Bride

OOC: ---

Snow the Flying Squirrel

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

I wanna dance with you right now, oh
And you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that every day you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

CursebreakerXRavenclaw Alu mniXHappily Married

The time between this morning and now all seem like a weird blur. Time had seemed to speed up and slow down at random intervals until he blinked and realized he was standing in front of basically everyone he knew watching Mira walk down the aisle towards him. Then he blinked again and they were doing their vows and he was promising to stay with her through bad and good, healthy and sickly, etc. He remembers he even mouthed the "I do" just so no misunderstanding could be said. He had almost been afraid to blink after that one but it seemed the Time Lords took pity on him, it was his wedding day after all, and allowed him to see through her vows, the commencement, and of course their first kiss as a wife and husband. Now, well now didn't exactly as long as the who stayed stagnant. Timothy grinned in response to his wife's compliment of their day. He briefly wondered how long his brothers kept saying "my wife" before the goofy smiles faded. He didn't think Chris ever really got ever it so maybe he should just stick to Chalmes and Echo. Maybe Father too now that he was thinking. "I'd make a sappy joke that if this was a dream I'd never want to wake up but I'm pretty sure we filled our quota. Plus I don't like the idea that our combined dream has Benji anywhere in it." He couldn't see him from where they were but he knew they were around just from the sound of Benji's obnoxious laughter. At least he wasn't purposely baiting Morven about her date. Yet. Thank goodness Jesse and Elliott had skipped out already, he hadn't really expecting to see them after they performed their groomsmen duties but he was sure Elliott would've liked to see the encounter which meant it would've ended badly. More than likely for his best friend. His hand found Mira's and he interlocked their fingers, not caring that he wouldn't be able to communicate since really, what else was there for him to say that evening? Besides, he trusted his wife to talk for the both of them, and there went the goofy smile.

I'm so in love with you and I hope you know [wearing]
Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold [Devon-My wedding]
We've come so far my dear [Mira]
Look how we've grown [Basking]
And I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old[ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:21 am
User Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Location: Devon - Mira's Wedding

Grace was super happy for her sister. She was beautiful as expected. Not to mention happy. Closing up shop for the day it gave the blonde the day to prepare for the wedding. She was a bridesmaid after all. It was a thought that back when they were younger she would not have expected. Now with the two of them working together instead of trying to each other miserable it was easy to see. Truthfully, Grace would have worn anything Mira wanted her too. Though, she didn’t to worry about her sister’s sense of style. It was the one thing Mira had that Grace really didn’t.

Of course being part of the wedding meant she could invite whoever she wanted as a plus one. As such it was only fitting to ask Avian to the wedding. It would be their first wedding together and the first time Avian was in the same vicinity of her father. Luckily her sister was the spotlight for the day, since she was sure he would be seeking them out otherwise. Course she was sure her father would be hanging around her aunt. The two single people with child needed to stick together apparently.

Grace was quick to find Avian after the service. She knew a number of people on her Mira and Timothy’s guest list thanks to school but Avian was on the top of her list. Her hair flopped behind her as she found her other half (as Mira called him). She could thank her oldest sister Leo for the long curls. Even with having kids she was still able to help her in a hair emergency, not that Grace really knew what constituted as a hair emergency. “So, how long are we going to avoid running into my father?” She asked Avian with a smile. “And no I’m not pushing you to meet him. He’s probably with my aunt anyways."

User Image

With: Avian

Wearing: Bridesmaid Dress

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image
Christopher "Chris" Avery
Future Hogwarts Student
Five Year Old - Pureblood
Older Brother

Location : Devon - Auntie Mira's Wedding!

Little Christopher was happy to be out of the house. Though he wasn’t happy that he was stuck having to sit and listen to boring things. He didn’t get how Jess could sit so quietly or how Auntie Sis Leah was either. Maybe it was a girl thing? Though didn’t explain how grown-ups could sit through it. Perhaps it was an adult thing? Shrugging it off he tried really hard to sit still and be quiet through everything.

Come the reception, Christopher was happy for the freedom. He could be free to find other kids. There were lots of kids. Course he was supposed to stay where his parents could see him which he was notorious of ignoring. What could possibly go wrong? The little bug scurried around the open space until he found his Aunt (the one in white). “Auntie Mira!” He said rushing over before hugging the feather like bottom of her dress. “You look pretty!” He told her with a bright ear to ear grin. Mira was his favourite aunt nobody could doubt that.

With : Auntie Mira and Uncle Timothy

Wearing : Wedding Blues

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira smiled at Timothy’s response. True the idea of Benjamin being anywhere in their shared dream just seemed wrong. She’d say he’d ruin it but that was hardly the case. Not that she’d want him in her dreams to begin with. “Agreed. I’d rather not have him in my dreams thank you very much.” She replied as their hands found each other. Chances were she was never going to let go, not anytime soon. After all who wouldn’t take not parting till death seriously?

Suddenly her attention was stolen by the tiniest loud voice calling her name and hugging her legs. Of course it would be her favourite nephew Christopher. Now that she and Timothy were married he’d technically be their nephew. Mira was notorious for kidnapping him and playing babysitter for the weekend.
“Why thank you, aren’t you sweet.” She told him with a smile before looking around. “Now, where are your mum and dad at? Did you run off again?” She asked him. “No,” He replied shaking his little head from side to side. Mira couldn’t help but look to Timothy and giggle at the small boy’s antics. “You sure about that?” Mira asked him. “Maybe…” Christopher replied a little unsure. How could she know he escaped?

User Image

With: My husband! My nephew Chris

Wearing: Perfect Bride

OOC: When I get up I'll get a post up with Leo coming to steal the small child away.

Snow the Flying Squirrel

Yukina101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 pm
I was born with lightning in my heels
Sewed a spur onto my ankle,
Bit a horse under the steel.
And I lost hope when I was still so young...
Had an angel on my shoulder-
But the Devil always won!

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

FORMER SLYTHERINBLOOD TRAITORWITCH WATCHER

Under any other circumstances, Morven would have been less than pleased to be here. Perhaps even irate. Furious, even. She could hardly fault Tim for inviting her to his wedding- but she could fault his guest list, right? Then again, expecting Benjamin to not be the best man was probably a bit much. She and him might no longer be a thing- going on nearly a year now- but she suspected him and Tim would be a thing until the day they died. She wouldn't be surprised if they were shagging on the sly now that she was out of the picture, but then again. Mira'd probably just have Wendy poison them if she found out, and she didn't think Timmy was that stupid. But far be it from her to actually admit she held an almost sisterly fondness for the man. Although, if she hadn't, she probably wouldn't have resigned herself to going to his wedding, knowing full well her very single ex would be there, likely going at it with some bridesmaid in a garden shed by the end of the night.

Morven probably couldn't fault him for trying to drown his sorrows in alcohol and other women- Merlin knew she was the best he'd ever had and was likely to ever get- but that didn't mean she wanted to bear witness to it, with only Camila for company. Camila, who had a boyfriend. Suddenly, like a light in a dark tunnel, a solution had appeared. Bring a date herself. And the natural choice for this had been... well, Emmet. In Morven's admittedly scarce defense, she had not intended for her one off fling to be anything more than a one off fling. But they'd met last summer and were still 'seeing' each other, even if that really boiled down to drinks, shag, sarcastic commentary, repeat, so whatever, right? Don't question a good thing when you've got it. Granted, one did not typically ask their friend with benefits or ******** buddy or *insert any other vaguely crude term* to accompany them to weddings.

But come on, it'd been too good to pass up. Emmet, at a wedding? Priceless. Emmet and her, at a wedding, in particular a wedding reception where alcohol was readily available? Just call them the ******** Mona Lisa and hang them in the Louvre. Not that she intended to completely ruin Tim and Mira's celebration of the beginning of their married life or whatever this was supposed to represent. She just wanted to actually enjoy herself and maybe somewhat sadistically torment her ex from afar. This was a normal twenty something objective, okay? And not at all a commentary on her dysfunction. "That was mercifully short," she commented. "And three quarters of the groomsmen just left, so you can't help but feel for poor Tim." Even though she couldn't really blame Holt and Calvert for wanting out, after having to endure a rehearsal, than a ceremony beside Benjamin. Didn't they have some kid to get home to, anyways? Sweet Circe, those two neurotic idjits as parents... poor thing.

OOC:
Yukina101

And I can feel you even now-
Racing horses in the sky...
I can taste you in my rage
And in the sweat upon my brow!
And I went home, chasing wolves
My cathedral is the forest.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            They always told me that-
                                            “You'll never get to heaven with a life like yours!
                                            Well, if you’re lost, little boy, the cameras pull you right back down, yeah
                                            It’s like a chemical burn, I'm peeling off your skin
                                            And when you see your face, well, you'll never be the same again, yeah”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aᴠɪᴀɴ Zᴇᴄʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ Lᴏᴠᴇᴛᴛᴇ x
                                            PurebloodLilting Lyre Shop AssistantInstrument ArtisanRavenclaw Alumnusxxxxx

「 Spring 2037 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

While he did visited three weddings so far, Avian was now invited by Grace to be his plus-one, which he happily agreed. It couldn't be that hard, since he lived with Tanya under one roof with Echo and Tris. Besides, he guessed he could take a breath for a while at work, as much as how he liked crafting instruments and all that. Hell, he even went to craft his own guitar for his own use, since he had given up thinking about his old one. The wedding was really sweet for him, but maybe it was that way because his concept of marriage was a bit... dulled. Sure, he visited Gypsy's and Echo's weddings, their themes were kind of unexpected because of his upbringing, and expected because said cousins don't share said upbringing with him, which was good. But then, Avian was getting better now, he suppose it will go away soon.

Holding her hand and turning to Grace, he couldn't help but snort when she asked about how long they were going to avoid her father. Honestly, Avian couldn't deny being a bit nervous over her father, imagining him as some intimidating figure like say... Mr. Whitethorne, who ran Whizz Hard Publishing in Diagon- who was also Tanya's father. "It's not like we're trying to avoid him, right? Maybe we're just that lucky." Avian laughed, "I mean, we can meet him now if you want. Sure, I look like a punk sometimes with Tanya's recommendations of fashion, but you know me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            « with [Grace] at [the wedding] »
                                            « taken by [Grace Mitchell] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

User Image

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

So give me all you’ve got, I can take it!
                                            We walked around in your city lights, 'cause it makes me who I am
                                            We lit the fire and it’s burning bright, not ashamed of what I am
                                            I'd trade the world for your city nights, 'cause it makes me who I am

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image

Proud Mother of Three xxxxxx

User Image

Leonette was happy playing bridesmaid. It was a new experience. She got to be a part of her sister’s special day. It made her and Tanya theoretically that much closer. Once she was done with her bridesmaid duties she was off to find her own family. Of course Christopher was the first to find her but was quick to disappear on her again. Being the little troublemaker he was and running off, Leo had a pretty good idea on where he was disappeared too.

Heading over to her sister and her new brother in-law, Leonette smiled at the sight of her son. Walking over to the small group, she gave a look to Mira and Timothy as if to say not give her away. Sneaking up behind her son, she bounced on him (as best as one would expect for a girl in a dress). “What are you doing?” She asked as she grabbed him from behind. “Ah haha.” He cried out in surprise before giggling. “I’m being good.” He said through more giggles and a big smile. “I know you are. But we don’t want to worry daddy by running off now do we?” She replied. Christopher shook his little head in response.

“Congratulations, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t happy for both of you.” Leonette told Mira and Timothy. “Glad to have you for a brother in-law.” She told Timothy with a smile. “Thanks, Leo.” Mira said with a smile. “Now let’s go find your dad and sister.” She told Christopher. “Can you say congratulations to Aunt Mira and Uncle Timothy?” She asked Christopher. “Cowadulations!” Chris said with a bit of a bounce. It had yet to sink in that Timothy was officially his uncle. “I gets to visit still right?” He asked looking up with big eyes. “You bet kiddo, anytime.” Mira said before bending down and ruffling the hair on his head with his free hand.

“Okay! Let’s go mummy!” Christopher said scampering off. “Looks like we are on the move again.” Leonette said with a shake of her head. Chasing after her son she knew she’d get him in the right direction eventually.

With: Mira, Timothy, my son Chris

OOC: - - -

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:39 pm
User Image
Colten "Cole" Lambert
Half-Blood Ten Years Old Future Beauxbaton Student Adopted

Enid was happy for her aunt but at the same time she didn’t enjoy these types of family functions. Usually she sat quietly and didn’t say too much. However her mum had mentioned inviting Sam and Cole to the wedding. Enid liked that idea as it would give her someone she knew to hang with. So she sat with her mum, Cole, and his dad as the service went along. Finally the reception hit and they were free to enjoy all weddings had to offer. That meant sitting around unsure of what to do because she wasn’t one to be a kid and Colten didn’t want to do anything wrong.

“You know you two can go enjoy yourselves.” Chloe told them both. “By doing what exactly…?” Enid asked rather skeptical that anything could be joyous unless you were the ones getting married. “By finding other kids to hang with. There are a lot of them.” Sam replied with a smile. Enid raised an eyebrow at him before looking to Colten. “I guess we could go find some other kids...” She said as Colten’s gaze met hers. “We’ll be good promise.” The red haired boy said sliding off his chair. “Yeah, we’ll stay out of trouble.” Enid replied before following off after her bestie.

As they wandered around the two picked up snacks along the way. “So, who do you want to go talk too?” Colten asked Enid. “I don’t know…” She said with a shrug. Why did her mother always want her to socialize? Truth be told, Cole was all she needed. Though she supposed that wasn’t true and in the next two years they’d both be off to school and on their own.

With : Each other...

OOC : You guys get two for the price of one

Cara MiaKitty
                                    Diamond Wales

User Image

Enid Amelia Clarisse née Brewster
Half-Blood Nine Year Old Future Hogwarts Student Adopted

Status : Okay yet Unsure - - - - - - - Wearing : Burgundy Dress

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image
                                                  Feeling unknown and you're all alone
                                                  Flesh and bone by telephone
                                                  Lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Hᴀʟғ-Vᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ || Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ Sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ || 10 Yᴇᴀʀs Oʟᴅ

════════════════════════

Zach swung his leg to and fro, feeling bored. Sure, the wedding was nice, and he was with all of his family, but that usually meant all of the adults and that meant that they were engaged in boring conversations that he didn't want to be a part of, let alone listen to. He sighed, deciding that he was bored enough and got up to wander around. He glanced over to Desi, wondering if she was just as bored as he was. She had to be, considering that some of their mutual friends (Desi didn't claim all of Zach's friends as hers, after all) weren't at the wedding. Scuffing a shoe, he spied a couple of kids that looked to be his age and made his way over, figuring that Desi would follow behind and not say anything until she actually liked them. Which had about as good of a chance happening as Zach not getting a sunburn after five minutes, but you never knew. Walking up, Zach grinned at the two kids and waved. "Hi! I don't think I've seen you before. I'm Zach, and this is my twin, Desi. Are you part of Uncle Timmy's wife's family?" Well, he was curious, and bored. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if he had someone to talk to.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!
                                                  OOC:

Take second best, put me to the test
                                                  Things on your chest that we need to confess
                                                  I will deliver you know, I'm a forgiver
                                                  Reach out and touch faith

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxUncle Timmy's Wedding
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxZach, Cole, Enid
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFrustrated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ωнαт'ѕ тнαт нι∂ιиg ιиѕι∂є тнє ¢ℓσѕєтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ѕняσυ∂є∂ ιи ∂αякиєѕѕ؟ ιт'ѕ мσмму'ѕ ℓιттℓє мσиѕтєяѕ!xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ωнαт'ѕ тнαт нυ∂∂ℓє∂ ∂σωи ву тнє вє∂ρσѕтxxxxxx
                                                          ωαιтιиg ιи яєρσѕє؟ ιт'ѕ мσмму'ѕ ℓιттℓє мσиѕтєяѕ!xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDesi had blinked oddly at her brother when he'd suddenly gotten up from their table and started walking off. But, like always, she'd followed him, eyeing the back of his head curiously. 'Where are we going?' she wondered, and was surprised when her brother didn't answer, despite her having not asked the question aloud. He normally answered her! But apparently whatever he had in mind was more pressing, so she'd followed dutifully, right up until he started to make a beeline for a couple of kids she didn't recognize. Once she'd realized his intentions, she'd hesitated, glaring at her brother. Why did he want to talk to them? They didn't know them! Not for the first time, she cursed the fact that Zach was far more sociable than she was. If he wanted to talk to someone or play, she didn't get why he hadn't just told her so! They could talk, they could play! They didn't have to include strangers in that!

spaceStill, after a moment she continued on behind him, tucking her hair behind her ear and chewing her lip lightly. When Zach introduced her, her nose crinkled, and she waved. A quiet,
                                                          "Hullo," was the brunette's only contribution to the conversation. She stood halfway behind her brother, eyeing the other two kids suspiciously. Of course they were part of Uncle Timmy's family! They didn't know the two of them, and she was pretty sure by now that they knew all of their family! It wasn't like they'd forgotten a couple of cousins somewhere along the way. Which, if they had, no one could blame them, because they had, like, a billion cousins! But she knew for a fact she'd never seen these two before, so they had to be related to their new auntie, right? Right.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι ¢αи нєαя тнєм ѕℓιтнєяιиg ιиѕι∂є тнє ωαℓℓѕ
                                                          xxxxxxι ¢αи нєαя тнєм ѕнυffℓιиg συт ιи тнє нαℓℓѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxℓιттℓє нєαтнєиѕ, вℓαѕρнємσυѕ ¢яєαтυяєѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнєу ωαит уσυя вℓσσ∂, тнєу иєє∂ тσ fєє∂

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:46 am
User Image
User Image

☭Pureblood ☭Single? ☭Co-Owner/Tattoo artist at All or Nothing

Emmet was still too sober for all of this. In his defense though, this was only the second ever wedding he'd been to. At least the last one he'd been grudgingly invited to and knew a good number of people. To either avoid or to bother really as long as it was within the same Quidditch pitch. But really of all the people to see at this shindig, both are women who would willingly put his balls in a vice, and he'd never done anything to them! Ok so maybe he did his usual song and dance and possibly offended their delicate sensibilities (he snorted thinking there wasn't a delicate bone in Eretria Whitethorne's body) which might've left him in their not-so-good graces. Then there was also the added benefit that Blythe, or Whitethorne now he guesses, was also best buddies with Niall and his niece. Thank goodness Gypsy and her one-glitter-pump-away-from-the-pole husband wasn't there or he'd really think this was one of those planets aligned to screw him events. Plus there was a free bar so that's always nice to see. Even if he wasn't drinking as much as he really wanted to tonight. If he had even the slightest chance at getting some late night fun, he knew he'd blow it the moment he became plastered. Emmet resisted sighing and instead just nodded and smirked as Morven commented that a good number of the groom's wedding party had left. Then he remembered that apparently her ex had been in the party and wondered which one of them he was. "I'm gonna assume yer ex wasn' one o' t'em since t'ey were both gay as a pride flag. Unless t'a was par' o' why ya called it quits. Cuz t'e way he was starin' a' t'e groom don' 'zactly scream 'jus' bros'." He gave another smirk and wondered if those two had had anything in the past. Be pretty funny if it were true.

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

You may bury me with an enemy in mount calvary
You can stack me on a pyre and soak me down with whiskey
Roast me to a blackened crisp and throw me in a pile
I could really give a s**t - I'm going out in style

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:42 am
User Image

Leah Ruby League
Future Hogwarts Student
Ten Year Old - Pureblood

Younger Sister

Proud Mother of Three
User Image
User Image

Leah wasn’t overly sure about going to Leo’s sister’s wedding. Though she got to go dress shopping for it with Leo, it was yet another family event. She’d gotten used to going to the family reunions. Enid and her were of the same age and could talk about most things. Here however there were so many people she didn’t know. She wasn’t a fan of dealing with strangers. So for the time being she was with her brother and Jessica.

Having guided her son to their family, Leonette wasn’t surprised to see them with Tanya and her family. After all they had remained closest after graduating. It helped when David and Tanya worked for St. Mungo’s together albeit in different departments. It hadn’t been exactly hard to find them, since Leah she was wearing the blackest of black dresses. It had been agreed upon that she could wear a black dress if she lost some of her usual choices for some color. It worked for Leah since she got to look pretty in her dress of choice. Though there seemed to be something off about the outfit they discussed at least from Leo’s point of view.

Leonette noticed it rather quickly. “What’s that on your finger?” Leonette asked Leah. “A ring,” Leah replied matter-of-factly. “I know that. What happened to what we agreed on?” She asked the ten year old. “You said I could wear a black dress if I didn’t wear my skull earrings. And, I didn’t.” Leah replied gesturing to the amethyst earrings. “Compromise,” She added. Leonette shook her head she was so much like David sometimes. “I’m pretty sure I was referring to all the skulls.” She told her. Leah frowned slightly. “You can keep it. Just do me a favour and try to have some fun.” Leonette told her. Leah nodded slightly. She supposed she could go find something to do.

xxx Leonette xxx

xxx Leah xxx

Attire : Black Dress with matching accessories

With : Each other... David, Jessica, Chris, Tanya, Echo, Tristan

OOC : David, Leo, Christopher, Jessica & Leah are all open for interaction

The United Kingdom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff