Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
A girl at work told me she saw weirdly.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obviously
View Results

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:22 am
She's weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:59 pm
Oh god. Not you too.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:48 pm
Semok. I'm next. I'm this close.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:04 am
What are you talking about? Tell me what she said. sad Who would say stuff about that? Did you meet Semok in real life?  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:24 am
And yes my eyes are still really old and still don't use weird digital fake animation in crap.

both my brothers in crap both have glasses, it's not fair. Blaine was first that he got in like 2005ish, then Brandon in 2009. I find it a travesty that I don't have it yet. Even though I haven't goten my eyes checked since 2011. But yeah, both my parents use it. So just a matter of time before I switch to digital animation. What I like to call it. biggrin

And yeah, my brothers refuse to change, they don't even know they even have glasses. NEVER EVER WEAR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably how I may turn out. Trying to ******** up my vision so bad with benadryl in crap and alcohol. Maybe I should start smoking. biggrin I mean, I am 25, it's a free country I can do whatrever I want. I feel so sorry for some of the kids where their parents say they can't have something like a stupid 1$ SUCKER and the kid acts like a ******** *#%(*#(*%R#(*%(*#~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!! SOo rediculous in crap. I am glad I am an adult. It's like I am my own person and I can buy and do whatever the hell I want. Feel sorry for kids in crap. If I wan't something bad for me, I can get it no matter what. Where if a 8 year old wants it, he has to talk to his parents.

Even though our parents have always given us what we wanted since we always got good grades and did good. So yeah. Allowance in all. So we practically had freedom since we were in middle school. Feel sorry for the kids who like freaken cry a ******** river at Dollar General cuz their mom won't buy them a 1$ sucker and they act all trying to kill their mom. Soo sad.
I am so glad I am an adult and can do whatever I want. Jeez. Feel soo sorry for the kids and the mother controlling them. Thank god I am 25.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am
It's sad. I get soo annoyed at all the crying kids.

Not to mention that if a customer buys mostly food, there is like a 50% chance they will be using EBT which is Food Stamps in stuff. Crazy. Poor New Mexico to the core.

I get so jealous when I print out the receipt of their ebt stuff, and it says they have like 300-400ish available for ebt food, soo jealous. I wish I got that much. Crazy cheap families. It's just sad. Everyone in this state relies on welfare like Food stamps and stuff.

I even have food stamps somewaht still, and I even have freaken Medicare due to OBAMAcare expansion to new mexico since my job doesn't offer it since I am not full time. Even though they might as well make me full time since I have been working over 30 hours since mid february. Rediculous.  

Zombie Girl Ali

portraitofaudacity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:51 pm
I worked at a truck stop for a while. Anytime someone asked if they could pay with food stamps I wanted to say, "only if you promise to read a book in your lifetime."  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games