Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Bleach: Darkened Swords
Brainstorming area: Guild Story/Arc Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noble Negative J3T
Crew

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:24 am
As Requested >W> TO keep OCC and guild ideas from getting buried. Here is a place to put down all your ideas ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:34 am
Reorganized my ideas a bit and added more stuff ;P Feel free to change as much stuff as possible so that I won't be spoiling myself :>

First Stage
A rapid increase in Rukongai's expansion would be noted by its inhabitants, but they didn't pay too much attention to it because they did not know its implications. It did not threaten them so they continued on with their afterlife as though nothing was wrong.

Hueco Mundo inhabitants would notice streams of Reishi being pulled from beneath their feet and flying upwards towards what they had all assumed to be their ever present moon.

Second Stage

Inhabitants of the Human World (Quincy, Vizard and Bounts) notice that something's off because all of the sudden, they can see bits Seireitei appearing in their sky at random intervals, like mirages or ghosts. It wasn't enough to trigger the twelfth division's sensors, but clearly, something was wrong. They would also notice that there is a decrease in Hollow activity and though many saw it as a positive thing, the wiser thought that it was too much to be a coincidence.

Arrancars and Hollow would notice that it was becoming increasingly difficult to reachthe Human World through Gargantas or the likes, it was as though the Human World was being pulled farther away from them when in reality, they were the ones getting closer to Soul Society. Hueco Mundo had been added as a third party to the scale holding up Soul Society and the Human World

The Dangai had become very unstable, affecting Senkaimons and even pulling Shinigamis led by Jigokuchus into it. Sightings of two and oftentimes three Kototsu have been spotted, it was as though the Dangai was doubling its effort to purge any foreign bodies. Life signs were also detected in the Dangai, but apart from flitting shadows passed off as faulty machinery, nothing conclusive could be seen.

Third Stage

Traces of the Dangai Koryu have been spotted at the edges of Rukongai and large amounts of Souls have been reported as missing, throwing off the balance of the words even further. Through some digging, it would come to the Shinigami's attention that no one had ever really reached the 'edge' of Rukongai or of Soul Society. According to archives, the Rukongai had grown since the founding of the Gotei and it was ever increasing. Teams would be sent to investigate along with the twelfth division and they would come to realize that what lie beyond the edges of Soul Society is a great fall towards a funnel leading to the Dangai.

The Hollows would come to realize the same thing, their moon was merely a bright rip in space and time leading elsewhere.

Groups would be formed to go investigate this new area, but the inhabitants of the Human World would be sick of waiting and relying on the Shinigamis so they barge in, crash the party and demand to be allowed to join them.

Fourth Stage

Upon entering this new area, all parties would be greated by doll-like golems (Credit to Overlord Diaus). Upon closer inspection, the Shinigami would recognize the golems' featuers as those of the missing Souls of Rukongai and Hollows of all kinds. Should they delve deeper, the Shinigami would recognize some familiar faces: previous captains that had been promoted to the 'Zero Division'. They would then be greeted by one of the four horsemen. (I'm thinking that the horsemen may have shapeshifting abilities so that they may infiltrate the ranks of all parties involved and turn on them so only 1 of them would be introducing itself as their enemy)

I still haven't found a motive for their action, but perhaps from the 4 horsemen's point of view, they were doing a favor to the people they turn into golems, taking away all emotions and pain and transforming them into formidable combatants that still retained their previous skills. They were aiming to fuse all 3 worlds (Hueco Mundo, Soul Society and the Human World) into one where there would be no pain or sadness (but no happiness and joy either)

And we still have to fit the battle for subforum part, but I guess that's after the 4 horsemen.

I dunno what should be done with the 4 horsemen after this though. I don't really like the thought of having new characters that are only used once for 1 plot arc thingy D: and I think we should find a way for them to pop up earlier so that they actually do get to RP OTL  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:01 pm
𝓐𝓔𝓛𝓤𝓜 x 𝔗𝓢𝓤𝓚𝓘𝓨𝓞

Not a bad plan, Feiyimei! Actually sounds promising. Though I'm not overly fond of the reuse of the Four Horsemen. Perhaps that could be replaced with the Vizards? Giving them their own realm? And tech to shapeshift? Actually make them important?

But I also have ideas of My own~.

Rewrite of Guild Setting:

What if the Shinigami weren't the rulers of Soul Society? What if, in this universe, the Hollow came to possess the realm of Soul Society, ousting the Shinigami to Hueco Mundo? What if the Shinigami were the barbaric and violent ones?

What if they had to be?

For those that had forgotten, Hollow can create other Hollow using Plus souls just as Hollow can be born, no different than can Plus souls be born in Soul Society and Shinigami be replenished from them. However, Hollow are born in Hueco Mundo. What would this mean for the Shinigami now living in the barren realm where Hollow slowly but constantly are reborn into the realm? What would having a soul buffet and the means and environment to create powerful soldiers and squads as well as structure and advance mean for Hollow?

Arc Idea: The Vizard Rebellion

What if for a change the Vizard were the focus of something? The Vizard could grow temporarily strong enough, due the acquisition of an artifact that boosted their Hollow Powers and allowed them to draw them out, to actually stand against Soul Society even in their fewer numbers?

Just the two for now. Others float in My mind but I cannot summon them at present.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:05 pm
I reaaaaally like the idea of Hollows taking over Soul Society, but instead of having Shinis take Hueco Mundo, how about having the Shinigamis become a small group of minorities that are constantly on the run due to being largely outnumbered by Hollows and Arrancars. It would turn into a sort of survival style role-play for Shinigamis. Of course, so that the Arrancars won't have an easy life, this could mark the rise of the once shunned Vizards. Like what Caelum said, they may have obtained incredible powers through some plothax device and have now set out to reconquer the realms, only now, they have completely forgotten about their past lives as Souls and Shinigamis and think of all other races as inferior beings. Vizards are the 'supreme' race and all else should be wiped out.

The Revamp is the perfect opportunity for such a drastic change in settings.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:40 pm
Make Negative J3T play the Ichigo of the guild. Someone who restores the order of the world through implied sex and extreme violence not shown in graphic detail due to time constraints and the request to keep everything on the border of PG and PG13.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:44 am
My old guild idea could maybe have some influence in here if you wish. I know there wouldn't be any issues cause for one its dead and two I am the one who wrote the story of it. Of course the difference in it was a newer "Version" of Hollows called Legenda. Based off of mythical/legendary creatures mainly. Cthulu hollow was one of my favorites. This of course can effect Vizards and Arrancars alike. I just woke up as well so I won't go into the story of it too much yet, but if anyone thinks it is interesting then I can fill in more of the details. The way we had it setup is Legenda that become Arrancars and eventually Espada have Segunda Etapa forms (giving the lower ranked Espada Segunda Etapa with power restrictions compared to rank, but making it more versatile). There was one I created that was originally an Ouroboros Hollow. She was capable of devouring her enemies to become stronger as well as having a Cero that would eat away other spiritual energy that was targeted at her. She was suppose to be a huge underlining influence between the war we had setup with Renegade Queen (Reina) of Los Noches and Soul Society vs the new leader of Los Noches. She was suppose to come in late game and kill two high level Espada (Two of her own). This was going to make her a threat to everyone, but it never got that far do to some complications with the guild. I wrote the story though with a friend fully with a few new characters influenced by the guildies. That was the general idea of it though. We made a fan-fiction and applied it to a guild.  

Raizen Zerith

Magical Sentai

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:05 pm
All of these seem great so far, though I am leaning more towards Tsukiyo's idea. The Vizards never seem to be the center of attention. More like an extremely powerful but rarely seen sideshow. So placing them as the attacking force is a nice change of pace. It's not an enemy that seems too weak to threaten everyone else, it's not cliche, and seems original.
Feiyimei's idea also deserves merit, as there is big promise there. And I like that the enemy there seems indiscriminate. The clashing of the realms also seems original and cool, as well.
--
By the way, I do have my own story I've spent thinking about. Although I don't think it holds much water than the others ideas here, here it is.
I've always had an interest in the Hogyoku as a plot device, and it stands full and center here. I assume many stories in Bleach roleplay center around simple fights and wars over the Hogyoku. This story starts with nothing no decision different, with the Hollow Army gaining control of the Hogyoku completely. But, they did not have it for long, as an insurrection occurs, and the rebellious and traitorous arrancar take the Hogyoku, with plenty of casualties for he Hollow Army.
Managing to escape to the World of the Living, the small rebelling force thought they had on, but Espadas where soon upon them. And in the ensuing massacre, the Hogyoku completely exploded. As it exploded, it took many things into it's vortex, including Pluses, Hollows,Reishi, and even the traitorous Arrancar who had fled to the Human World.
One would think that this would be it. But no, the Hogyoku is special. When the explosion first happened, it seemed clear that it was a simple effect of strain on the Hogyoku. But, what had happened instead is that the explosion caused by the Hogyoku was absorbing all of the things caught in explosion. And with that much pure Reishi gathered into one point,(kind of akin to the big bang theory) and even bigger explosion could have happened. Instead, I birthed a new being, and fostered a new race. With the explosion of the Hogyoku came the creation of Kanzenna(Complete), a vaguely humanoid, white being that, after learning how to control it's own body, began to absorb the World of the Living. It seems obessed with doing this, and fought on par with the Espada who attacked it. And every time it seemed to absorb too much at once it'd create more of it's kind, called Fukanzen(incomplete). The worst of it was that the epicenter f the original explosion had no carnage. No rubble or scars of any kind, no burns or flames refused to be put out. Only the white, definitive emptiness instead of what usually stood there. The Espada, who where previously chasing after a small rebelling force, retreated to report back to their Lord. The question is: Will any of the races band together to try to eliminate this threat? Or will bad blood and old rivalries end with the extinction of an entire race?

...And that's about it. I didn't flesh out the details too much, so if it sounds like it needs some work, there's why. I await your unbiased opinions, people.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 pm
I love all of these ideas, but I thoroughly enjoy Angel's it seems like that could be a very interesting plot to play out. I have not written a story in awhile so I have minimal ideas at the moment that and it is very late here so my brain is not functioning at it's full capacity. However I might be able to think much better in the morning.  

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:15 pm
Hmm...so....what's up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:29 pm
𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽...𝒫𝓇𝒾𝒹𝓮...𝔇𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢...

I actually quite like Angel Dynasty's idea as well. However I am averse to creating yet another race of individuals to the story when we already have so many that do not receive attention. The Quincy are underdone, the Vizard are almost ignored, the Bount are ignored, and even our much loved Hollow/Arrancar are understaffed. Frankly, I'd prefer to see what we have actually play some part.

That is why I've actually taken the initiative to begin moving with the Arrancar taking over Soul Society idea. We could actually incorporate the other races as well as the Worlds Collide ideas into this one.

Not to give too much away, but I'd imagine that too great a spiritual presence could cause some issues in the Space Between or the Dangai....Just saying....Not that, you know, anyone's planning anything to that effect...or anything...yanno...just saying.... =w=

Angel Dynasty

Xander Hallows

Feiyimei

Lloyd The Loyal

Overlord Diaus

Sakura Aurora Lunaris

Shikairu Nara

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xander Hallows
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:57 pm
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

A large spiritual presence wouldn't technically effect the Dangai Precipice since all it does is consume reiatsu and reishi and it doesn't really have a limit, as for the Garganta it's just a massive black void so there's nothing there to effect anyway. In any case the idea of arrancars taking over soul society is pretty good, it's something I've always thought would've been good to happen in the anime for a filler Arc but nope lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:06 pm
Ah, thanks, Tsukiyo. I like it when someone likes my ideas. In any case, I see what you are saying. You don't feel ok with adding a race when other races are either ignored or not done properly. So, a merge with your idea, Tsukiyo, and Feiyimei's idea sounds good enough.
- A war with the Hollow Army on the winning side, taking over soul society and casting their enemies out to hueco mundo. Then, around the same time this happened, warps in space show the Shinigami, Quincies, and Bounts the state of the Sereitei, and the Hollow Army sees the opposite, the pitiable state of the Soul Reapers in their former home. And with places strictly reserved in their particular worlds, like the Deserts of Hueco Mundo suddenly appearing in the Sereitei, and vice versa, it seems the world's are becoming more and more affected by something.

So, a story something along the lines like that, hmm?? Sounds good to me.

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Xander Hallows

Feiyimei

Lloyd The Loyal

Overlord Diaus

Sakura Aurora Lunaris

Shikairu Nara

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sakura Miinlojhs

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:08 pm
Angel Dynasty
Ah, thanks, Tsukiyo. I like it when someone likes my ideas. In any case, I see what you are saying. You don't feel ok with adding a race when other races are either ignored or not done properly. So, a merge with your idea, Tsukiyo, and Feiyimei's idea sounds good enough.
- A war with the Hollow Army on the winning side, taking over soul society and casting their enemies out to hueco mundo. Then, around the same time this happened, warps in space show the Shinigami, Quincies, and Bounts the state of the Sereitei, and the Hollow Army sees the opposite, the pitiable state of the Soul Reapers in their former home. And with places strictly reserved in their particular worlds, like the Deserts of Hueco Mundo suddenly appearing in the Sereitei, and vice versa, it seems the world's are becoming more and more affected by something.

So, a story something along the lines like that, hmm?? Sounds good to me.

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Xander Hallows

Feiyimei

Lloyd The Loyal

Overlord Diaus

Sakura Aurora Lunaris

Shikairu Nara

Combining the ideas sounds like an interesting and eventful task that will also offer some direction as to where we are headed without the feeling of having a vast number of races left out or such...nice~  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:44 pm
Ah, glad you like it, Sakura. I hope everyone else warms to the idea. We should be making sure all of races maintain some level of dominance before making a new race. But yeah, the more I think about it, the more I like it.

Sakura Aurora Lunaris

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Bleach: Darkened Swords

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash