Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
The Ghostly Gossip! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spectra Vondergeist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:46 am
The first week of Decembrrr

((Oct 25 - Nov 11 real time))

Greetings, fellow Student Bodies of Monster High! As I type this update, a massive food fright is raging in the Creepateria! It's so handy to be able to become immaterial...

-This week has seen so many new students joining up! The latest is Bobby 'Telly' Tube, a new android boo! Although he was supposed to be mentored by Layla LaMia, Lin McGearloch insisted on guiding the boo kid instead. Why so eager? Could Lin's obsession with technologies be why? And just how did this newfound interest affect Lin's beast friend, Atomica Servo?

-Speaking of Atomica, while everymonster knows by now about how she saved Ronan, Motthew and Perry from certain doom down in the Catacombs, my sources tell me that Ronan has been struggling with finding a way to make it up to the robo-ghoul. Do robots eat muffins? My sources say 'yes.'

-Clawditions for "Sinistaria!' took place this moaning in Drama Class. Who will win the lead role? Mr. Where will reveal the cast tomorrow! I'd wait on bated breath, but I don't breathe...

-And now on to my favorite section of the Ghostly Gossip - goremance! Could some cracks be showing in the Rory Bludworth/Marceline LaGhede relationshriek?! He was spotted this moaning in the claws of another ghoul! My sources say that after a very vocal fangxiety attack, Marceline has been as difficult to find as a boogieman in the dark. You can bet I'll be keeping my ghostly eyes peeled to this stitchuation as it unfolds, readers!

-Other sources informed me today that Perry Hartley received a mysterious basked of baked goods in his locker today. Does the burly graveball player have his own sinister admirer? Watch this space for news!

-Sometimes news travels faster than even the Ghostly Gossip can deliver it, which is how everymonster in school knows about how JD Leeds stood up Draconia St. George last fright! Does he hacktually expect Draconia to forgive him and reschedule for tomorrow fright? Rumor has it she'll give him his answer at the Graveball game tonight.

-As every student body knows, this evening will be the final Graveball game matchup of the season, featuring the Monster High Nightmares taking on the Luna High Stalkers. Luna High has been way aggro trying to psyche out the Nightmares during practices this week. Will their tactics get under the Nightmares skin? (well...the ones who have skin, of course)....we shall see tonight!

Now, please hexcuse me while I get to work investigating hexactly what started this massive food fight, gossipers!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:40 am
Hello again, gossipeers! This update is going to be kept brief - I'm just too upset about recent events!

-Atomica Servo came clean (figuratively) about starting the food fright to Headmistress Bloodgood. In a shocking turn of events, Ronan Aalto ALSO claimed responsibility! The two teamed up for a hardcore clean-up session after the fright ended.

-The fright ended, by the way, fangs to a most definitive boo-fet attack by Chase Q. The tidal wave of food nearly buried half the lunch room in ankle-deep, puce-colored foodstuffs. Normally, that would be the end of things, but - newsflash! - Harry Herne is allergic to the color puce! His zen-unbalancing allergic reaction summoned the Wild Hunt once again. While they did make effective clean-up machines (hungry doggies will do that), what was less effective was their affectionate tackling of Peggy Springwell out in the halls. The impromptu wrestling session led to deadtention for Peggy, Harry, Kai, the Wild Hunt, Gobbledy AND Gooker! A deadtentioning so intense even parties who don't go to Monster High got caught in its vortex! How will that impact Woestock on Saturday?!

-HUGE SCANDAL ALERT! Tombcoming King Rory Bludworth and new ghoul Arillena Faedathanna spend lunchtime together underneath a lunch table! Some say it was probably to avoid all the flying food, but I say there's more than meets the eye! After all, where was Rory's ghoulfriend, Marceline LaGhede during all of this?!

-Breaking News! The big Pep Rally has been sabotaged! Luna High colors of Silver and Blue replaced Monster High colors, and the big banners were defaced! (What kind of a werewolf school has silver as a school color anyways? Never mind!) Some students are taking the prank better than others. How can Monster High respond to this clawful prank?!  

Spectra Vondergeist

Spectra Vondergeist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 pm
Thursday, the first week of Decembrrr

((November 21 - December 3 real time))

Just a few quick notes for you this time, Gossip gobblers! I know we're all still reeling from the Pep Rally Prank the Luna High Wolfpack pulled on Monster High earlier today!

-Word coming out of the Monster High Nightmares locker room is that the team is looking for more revenge than just on the field tonight! It's well-known that Perry Hartley is a troublemaker and a notorious prankster...is he gathering co-conspirators and preparing a prank buffet for Luna High?

-Speaking of Luna High....New Salem....they're here!

-Although the big game is what's on everyone's mind, the winds have tipped off this little gossip-ghoul that Shadeaux D Gloom certainly seems to be garnering a lot of attention lately...is it his cologne? His sense of fashion? Or his ability to teleport through shadows?

-It's interesting to notice that, after the pep rally ended, several students suddenly turned up missing..most of them members of the art class! What could they be up to?...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:28 am
Thursday, the first week of Decembrrr

((December 4-Feb 23 real time OMG ))

-Rorceline is kaput! After the Food Fright Fiasco (Or FFF, for short), the Bayou Beauty told the Mirrored Manster to take his cupcake and cram it! The Ghostly Gossip cannot help but feel a little bit responsible for this situation...But surely they will both get over it with time?

-Several Monster High students decided that there was only one response to Luna High's grimnasium-wrecking prank - Eye for an Eye! Sources report that Kai Merha, Nero Du Sphinx, Layla LaMia, Arillena FaeDathanna, Harry Herne and Peggy Springwell snuck into the werewolves' own school with the intent of giving their grimnasium a Monster High Makeover. Unknown to them, though, two werewolf mansters beat them to it! And so the plot was revealed: the Werewolf Graveball team tricked two...less-than-grade-A-students into defacing Monster High's grimnasium. When these two werewolves realized they had been tricked, they decided the only way to even the scales was to paint their own grim in Monster High colors. This selfless, slightly misguided act was enough to convince the Monster High students that the entire escalating war between Monster High and Luna High had to stop. They all decided to team up and return to Monster High in time for the Graveball game.

-Which was good, because the Luna High Wolfpack team and the Monster High Nightmares were engaged in an ever-growing prank war! Bald werewolves, blue Nightmares and rotten scargoyle egg explosions were just a few of the pranks being lobbed back and forth. In this gossiper's opinion, the whole thing stank.

-Two bright spots did come out of the game, though...the first being an epic Halfslime Show performance by Nero Du Sphinx and the two werewolf bros, Fleanu Grieves and Alhex Grimter! And the second was a decisive, last-second Monster High Nightmares win thanks to an uhhh-mazing 32 yard touchdown by Dashner Hawke! Even better, by the end of the night both Luna High and Monster High had buried the hatchet and become better sports.  

Spectra Vondergeist

Spectra Vondergeist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:41 am
Friday, the first week of Decembrrr

((Feb 24 - March 10 real time))

Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Fright-day....was it just the Ghostly Gossip, or did Thursday seem to last so long it wasn't even FOREVER, it was FIVEVER! Fortunately, Friday finally came to rescue everyone from Thursday's grip, and brought with it ever so many more intriguing gossip prospects!

Like for instance:

-It may have been during the Graveball Game that Arillena FaeDathanna let slip a tidbit about her mysterious past...but she doesn't seem to remember saying that today. Hmmm? Perhaps the most notable thing is that she's sharing cake with Rory Bludworth...but Arillena's past seems so much more juicy than that friendship.

-The rumor has been brewing for...well, two whole days. Is the Boo Band getting back together? Dashner Hawke, Glen da West, Kai Merha and Nero Du Sphinx seem to be on board for performing at Woestock tomorrow (more or less), but without lead guitarist Roswell Gray, will the show go on? And will any monster be able to appreciate their...'unique' sound?

-Friday night is Date Night, and the gossip mill has heard that Dashner Hawke and Peggy Springwell are going on an epic date for the ages, skiing down a live, active volcan- what? They're going to a Johnathan Bolt-on concert instead? Never mind, then. That sounds totally boring.

-In other date news, the ghostly gossip has discovered that, yes, Lin McGearloch and Draconia St George are actually going on a date. It is not just an unfortunate rumor. Linconia confirmed!

-Will other couples announce their dating plans for the evening? Stay tuned to the Ghostly Gossip for more relationship updates!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:19 am
Friday Night. Date Night!

((March 10 to May 25 real time))

-That's right, my gossip ghouls! Date night was here, it happened, and it was magnificent. Well, for most monsters, I suppose...Some monsters managed to keep their dates uhh-mazingly private. Will we ever find out what Doriana Taylor and Motthew Clondenin did? Or how the date of Dashner Hawke and Peggy Springwell went? I'll keep my ghostly nose to the grindstone and try to dig up any juicy tidbits that may have happened.

-One bit of non-Friday Night news: A new boo looks to be starting school beginning with the new Scaremester. My sources say a new ghoul will be starting as well. Hmm...maybe I can still tie this news bit into date night...Does anyone else totally ship Regmyn now?!

-In all seriousness, my sources grimdicate that the Double Date between Chase Q/Glen da West and Draconia St. George/Lin McGearloch went uhh-mazingly well. Well, there may have been some mecha-induced drama, but you can always expect that sort of thing at the Maul on a Friday night. All in all, it sounds like there may not have been a love connection, but there was a friend connection, and sometimes that's the beast thing ever.

-All the single maladies out there decided to take back Date Night with a trip to the boovies, but unfortunately, they discovered the theater was closed down. Bummer! Fortunately, the ghouls were able to recover and un-live their own action boovie, when a gaggle of gobsmacked goblins attacked! Gossipers, I'm not really sure what those goblins were after. In fact, I'm not sure THEY knew what they were after! But whatever it was, it seems they didn't manage to accomplish it, partly because...

-Atomica Servo spent the evening trying to recruit new members for her band, Atomica and the R.I.P. The R.I.P. went M.I.A. and Atomica needed new members A.S.A.P! She managed to convince the ghouls who were night-outting to join. Everything would have been smooth sailing then, if not for those annoying goblins.

-Meanwhile, at the Looking Glass...Draconia's older sister Wyvernia was overseeing the debut of a special Poetry Scorner gathering! Monsters from all walks of un-life stopped in to hexpress their feelings via free verse and poetry. Rumor has it even notorious wall-weed Marceline LaGhede gave a reading! She's certainly been the center of attention lately, what with all the very public breakups and now using poetry to shine in the spotlight! The spotlight focused even stronger on her when Atomica and the New R.I.P. came in to recruit the aggoredian player.

-In what was probably inevitable all things considered, the goblins launched another attack/kidnapping attempt at the poetry scorner. This one even managed to suck in an innocent bystander. Fortunately, the only casualties were some knocked over books and quite a bit of dust.

Now, we're all left wondering...what will happen at Woestock? Will Atomica and the Rest In Peace actually perform? Will there be more relationship drama? And what about those goblins?

Rest assured, gossip lovers - I'll be there to record all the juicy deets!  

Spectra Vondergeist

Spectra Vondergeist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:09 am
Saturday Morning - Woestock: The Fearstival!

((May 26 to July 6 real time))

It's a cold Decembrrr day outside, but in the Catacombs, Woestock preparations have been underway all moaning! Here's the news that's fit to peruse, my ghoulies:

-Even though it's the freakend, not every monster is away from school - several clubs met up, including the Disappearing Club! With one (make that two) new members, the club has decided to take a field trip to Woestock. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like the student bodies in Deadtention will get to enjoy the same freedom.

-Before going to Woestock, several grimteresting monsters were spotted at the New Salem Maul...but they weren't shopping! Grumpy Bat, that infamous grimternet sensation, stopped by for a meet n' freak with all of her fan-things. Her biggest little fan, Glen da West, reportedly waiting HOURS for his chance to see the bat-ling, despite being grounded from magic by his mother. Rumor has it that Grumpy Bat hated every moment of this tour.

-Meanwhile, the preparations for Woestock went reasonably well for head coordinator, Harry Herne. A tremendous lineup of grimtertainment and hacktivities have been planned for everymonster to enjoy. This journalist knows she's going to uhh-dore checking out the food huts!

-Don't forget about the un-live musical acts! It's been confirmed that the all-new, mostly-different Atomica and the Rest In Peace will be performing on the main stage! Eyes have spotted the ghouls practicing in a side cavern all moaning and word is that they are sounding fangtastic.

-On the other claw, the 'boo band' of Nero du Sphinx, Kai Merha, Glen da West and Dashner Hawke are reportedly slightly less prepared. Why? Mostly it seems to be because Glen da West was pulled away from the meet n' greet with Grumpy Bat early! Approaching a public meltdown that would make Scaris Hellton proud, Glen's mood nearly whipped up a tornado right in the middle of the cavern. It seemed like a possible disaster until Glen's bluddies distracted him from his tantrum by suggesting he use a nearby mirror pool to watch the bat activity happening back at the maul. Crisis averted!

-...Except, that it wasn't hexactly averted. Grumpy Bat has been bat-napped! The grimternet is hexploding, people! Security Squids will be mobilized! Whoever perpetrated this horrible act, prepare for the wrath of the entire grimternet!

-In other, less scarifying news, world famous grimvestigative reporter Wyvernia St. George (sister to Monster High student body/serial dater Draconia St. George) was spotted outside of the catacombs speaking to....none other than Jimi Hexdrix! The word is that the ultra-mega-superscar is not pleased about having to share the stage with Atomica and the R.I.P. The head of the BOJANGLES remains stiff, though. The concert will go on! One has to wonder if Jimi is going to be okay with that...rumor is that bad luck follows those who cross Hexdrix.

-Is it true? Does Lin McGearloch have another date - this time with new ghoul Arillena? This stitchuation sounds like it could use more grimvestigation....At least this pairing makes more sense than seeing Peggy Springwell drag an unidentified manster with a beard and a familiar, fearful shriek around the fearstival.

Now that the Fearstival is beginning to move into full swing, what tasty tidbits of drama will unfold next? Stay tuned, Gossip Ghouls!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:09 am
Saturday - the Woestock Conclusion

((July 7 to September 10 real time))

Wow! What a Fearstival, am I right, ghouls? Did you have fun? I know I did - and I also managed to dig up several interesting gossipy tidbits...

-Grimternational Superscar Jimi Hexdrix wound up being less of an idol and more of a glory hog after using his special cursed handshake to hex all of the other musical acts (and some unsuspecting bystanders!)

All of that hex-work wound up blowing up in Jimi's face, though. First, his hexes on the Boo Band wound up canceling each other out. Jimi tried to hijack Woestock completely then, including taking the lead singer of Atomica and the R.I.P. hostage! His hijacking failed when Harry Herne revealed that he'd lost all of the gold he was going to pay the talent with. How scarily ironic.

-No monster is talking about Jimi Hexdrix anymore, though. They're talking about Power Pegasus. Who was that masked mare? She arrived just in the nick of slime, and using uhh-mazing cunning, she found a way to reflect Jimi's hexes right back at him! Before any monsters could find out more about Power Pegasus (or, possibly corner her for a blog interview), she vanished again. Thank you, Knight of Justice...whoever you are.

-Grumpy Bat - found! One intrepid, brave maul security guard (a squid named Matt) came to Woestock in search of the grimternet-famous bat, and fangs to his unique investigative style...the bat has been recovered! Now she can re-take her place as queen bat of the grimternet...a position she reportedly hates.

-Probably unrelated....Although I could not confirm anything, several videos posted to frighttube and grimeo seem to indicate that Monster Wrestling Federation minotaur and viral video star Randy Goreton was going around the fearstival, making sure that #RKOouttanoscare continues trending.

-In the middle of all of the chaos of the fearstival, my sources tell me that a mysterious new monster has landed in New Salem! Who is she? Why is she here? And why is she shaking poor Rory Bludworth like a rag doll? Can't that boy stay out of ghoul trouble?

-The combination of wild hunt petting chaos, bad rainbow tofu fluff and, oh yeah, the main musical act trying to destroy the entire fearstival has reportedly left head of BOJANGLES and fearstival coordinator Harry Herne in a state of sadness. Hang in there, Harry...don't let your depression distract you from the last week of the Scaremester at Monster High!

As I leave you once again, dear reader, on my quest to find new gossip (and also study for final hexams), let me depart with one last link to the jaw-dropping performance by Atomica and the Rest in Peace. I think we can all agree that Woestock wasn't so bad after all!  

Spectra Vondergeist

Spectra Vondergeist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:53 pm
Monday - the last day of the Scaremester

Second week of Decembrrrr

((September 11 to November 7 in real time))

Greetings, my ghoulish gossip-goers! Once again, I'm here to give you an update on what's been going on today. We're almost at lunchtime, so let me summarize all of the uhh-mazing gossip so far today!

-Harry Herne still doesn't seem to realize that the fearstival, Woestock that he put together was considered a huge success. All he knows is that it was disrupted by Jimi Hexdrix, the jealous bad-luck warlock who wanted to hoard all the attention for himself. As a result, it sounds like Harry wants to forsake his protest-filled, eco-friendly hippie ways and sell out to "the Monster"! Rumor has it Harry is looking to wear a suit, learn what capitol gains tax is, and get a job on Wail Street as an investment banker. If only he knew what a sensation Woestock ended up being...

-The first feariod of the last day of the Scaremester had some hexcitement for the students. First, the Art Class students finally unveiled their final projects for the course in a display set up in the Grimnasium. At the same time, the Drama Class students all gathered for their final dress re-hearse-al for the play they'll be putting on at end of the day for the entire school. Director/writer Draconia St. George is said to be confident that her stars are going to put on an uhhh-mazing show when they unveil her play, 'Sinistaria!'

-Speaking of stars, members of the NEW Atomica and the Rest... in Peace have been enjoying a LOT of attention from the student bodies today after their uhh-mazing performance at Woestock! Most of them aren't used to that much attention....here's hoping it doesn't go to their heads.

-Have you heard? Marceline LaGhede and Arillena FaeDathanna buried the hatchet...and it wasn't even in Rory Bludworth's head! The feud between these two over Marceline's ex-boofriend seems to have been fully smoothed over! Exclusive pictures of their make-up will be posted on the main Ghostly Gossip website!

-Speaking of Rory Bludworth...has anymonster else noticed that he's not hexactly acting like himself today? He and his coven cousin Glen da West were observed earlier today in the hallways acting like weirdos. It got even stranger during Dead Languages class when Rory seemed to have a full meltdown against his ex, Marceline. At least Meowlody and Purrsephone were sympathetic enough to Marceline to invite her to sit with them at lunch...

-Have you signed up yet for the Cryptmas Secret Santa Claws gift hexchange? Layla LaMia and Kai Merha convinced several students to draw names for the present-giving party next week. If they haven't asked you yet, keep your eye-stalks peeled at lunch when the two will continue asking for monsters to enjoy the season of giving (and receiving, of course!)

-Monster High is always welcoming brand-boo students into the student body. In fact, there are FOUR new students touring the school today in preparation for joining next Scaremester. According to my research, the names of those students are:

Estrella Espacio, daughter of aliens(?)

Astrid Fantasy, daughter of the Alicorns

Umbra Stark, daughter of a Shadow Person and a Shape-shifter

and Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue, daughter of a Necromancer and a Mermaid

The ghouls are being given a tour of the school. For first feariod, the tour was conducted by Frankie Stein, but when the second feariod started, the tour was taken over by Kai Merha and Layla LaMia. Rumor has it that no monster has really hit it off with each other yet, with Astrid Fantasy in particular having a tough time understanding the message of Monster High...

-Since the Grimnasium is full of art projects, second feariod Physical Deaducation was canceled (there was no final in that class anyways!). Some of the students in Phys Dead are also on the Skulltimate Roller Maze team, and have decided to squeeze in one last practice before tomorrow's big final match against Granite City! Even students who aren't on the team are have been invited to watch the practice in the catacombs, including the brand boo students touring the school. I've heard that one of them is even grimterested in joining the team, thanks to Atomica Servo hexplaining how fun it is.

-Disaster may be looming, though....Harry Herne ran into a posse of known bullies when he finally came into the school....the group who call themselves the New Dead. These distruptive dead are looking to cause some chaos using Harry's ability to summon the Wild Hunt! Will their plan to injure SKRM players so that Coach Clawd will have to put them on the team instead pay off? Is Harry so sad and downtrodden that he won't stand up to these putrid posse?

-Disaster may be looming, part 2...Astrid Fantasy has been a salty ghoul all day. But now she's fierce-to-fierce with the notorious Gryff of the Trouble Tribe...will there be sparks? Or just an explosion?

-And now, on one final note.....Guess who's back? What kind of chaos will happen now that Demona's returned to town?!

See you after lunch, gossip ghouls, when I'm sure I'll have all SORTS of juicy gossip to give!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Second week of Decembrrr

((November 7 to December 2 in real time))

Hello again, my gossip-gobbling goblins and gremlins! Spectra Vondergeist here to report on all of the comings and goings during the lunch feariod in the Creepateria! Final hexams for the Fall Scaremester are in full force and the student bodies are all stressed out to the maximum. This potent combination of nerves and monster hor-moans has made for some juicy gossip! Such as:

-The end of the SKRM practice ended with a BANG BANG A BOOM! An on-course collision between Glen Da West and some skate-clad Wild Hounds crashed into the SKRM bench. Although most of the team managed to walk away with only minor scratches, team captain Robecca Steam suffered a broken leg(good thing she's a robot). This tragedy leaves Monster High one skater short for tomorrow's final game...or at least it did until Atomica Servo nominated new ghoul Necrolin Rosin Ni Blue to take the spot.

...just how DOES a magically floating mermaid roller skate anyways? It sounds like Atomica's put Lin McGearloch on the case. Watch out Nekki...

-Was this witch-slash-dog collision accidental? Or was it on purpose? Some sources report that both Harry Herne and newcomer Estrella Espacio seemed suspicious...

-There are a lot of new faces at Monster High, but some old faces have returned too! After a Scaremester abroad, Melody Nocturna has returned just in time to take her final hexams. Demona is back, on a visitors pass and it sounds like she'll be rejoining Monster High next scaremester. And...has Cassandra been here the whole time and I just haven't noticed?! Has anyone noticed?

-Romance updates: You know this is my favorite part of the blahg, gossip goers. With all these new and returning faces, we have all sorts of fascinating couplings possible. Serial dater Draconia St. George reportedly asked that suspicious soul, Harry Herne out on a date to tomorrow's SKRM match. My sources say Harry said yes...albeit in the least graceful way possible. What is wrong with that boo?! He managed to raise the ire of the Trouble Tribe during his creepateria exit...and that never goes well for any monster. Even Estrella Espacio couldn't help Harry save himself from Gryff's whithering scorn.

Everymonster who's anymonster probably knows now that Kai Merha and Demona called it quits when Demona moved to Grrmany before the Scaremester started...but is it back on now? My sources say that the two are going to give it a try by going to the big Howliday Ball together. Has distance made the demonic heart grow fonder? We'll see...

Rumors were swirling before the Scaremester started that Melody Nocturna and Roswell Gray were a couple...but that was months ago, and things change. Could Melody be casting her sirenic eyes towards a shady character like Shad Gloom?

The Ghostly Gossip's fave pair to report on, Marceline LaGhede and Rory Bludworth, were spotted on opposite sides of the creepateria the whole hour. Neither sat at their normal table, and the GG is highly intrigued by the fact that Marceline found herself seated with the Werecat ghouls...nomonster does that without an invitation! Sources report that Rory sat next to his cousin Glen, and the two continued acting exceedingly strange. Did the breakup finally shatter poor Rory's mind or something?

Depressingly, there is zero movement on the Peggy/Dashner front. The two don't even act like the other exist fright now. Time to sink that ship, gossip ghouls!

If you're sad about that ship sinking, then feel free to get all aboard the newest ship, as the regal royal herself, Layla LaMia deemed to ask out Gryff. I wonder what some monsters think about this....

Alas, the lunch hour is over and with it ends any more potential for the juiciest of gossip. I'll report back in at the end of the day with any new updates I'm able to sniff out. What will happen when those new ghouls meet with the guidance counselor? Why is Atomica Servo trying to seek out Harry Herne? And who will pick who for the secret santa claws at the Howliday Ball?

Until later, gossip-lurkers!  

Spectra Vondergeist

Spectra Vondergeist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:56 am

After lunch

Second week of Decembrrr

((December 2 to December 26 in real time))

Welcome back, gossip lurkers! Did you survive your final hexams? Good! And if you didn't....welcome to the ghostly realm, former-lifers!

Here's all the gossip that's fit to publish:

-One late straggler in the newcomer group is a Kitsune who's named Akito Fox. Rumor has it that his poor chest is so allergic to shirts that he'd break out in hives if one was even waved near him! Truly a tragic affliction. He's already cast his eye towards several ghouls...will any respond to his overtures?

-Just what is the status of Kai Merha and Demona? Are they back together? Just friends? Something else entirely? The Ghostly Gossip wants to know! Do you have any information about this hot topic? If so, please let the Ghostly Gossip AND Demona's brother (Creature's Assistant Damon) know. He needs an indication of whether or not he should eat Kai's face for wronging his sister.

-Is Gryff caught in a love triangle? Or a love square? Love dodecahedron? Just how many ghouls have been bitten by the love bug for Monster High's least interested bachelor? Rumor has it all this Gryfftroversey is starting to weigh down Cassie's mind...

-My sources say that sometime during the last feariod, Harry Herne vanished. Where did he go? What did he do? And was it gossip-worthy?

-Last update, we noted that Shadeaux D Gloom asked out Melody Nocturna to the big Howliday Ball...but nomonster ever heard if she said yes or no! Is Melody going to be escorted by a creature of the night? Or did that strange incident during class where everymonster's iCoffin started to play a Xero Gravity melody mean something else is afoot?

-Hey Gossipers, remember how strange the GG has been noticing Rory Bludworth and Glen da West acting? Well, worry no more! In the Mad Science final presentation, Glen da West managed to create a fangtastic hexplosion with his lab partner Rory, and as every monster who goes to Monster High knows, that's as normal as it gets for Glen! The Ghostly Gossip presumes that everything is back as it should be for those two mansters.

-Happily, but not very interestingly for the Ghostly Gossip, the Drama Class play Sinistaria! went off without a hitch. It was a great way to end the last day of the Scaremester.

Of course, now with the final hexams done, we can all turn our attention to panicking about the last SKRM match, the Howliday Ball and Crytpmas! Stay tuned, gossip lurkers!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:42 am
Tuesday - The first day of the Winter Howliday Break

Second week of Decembrrr

((December 27-February 26 in real time))

Freedom! School's out, ghouls! It's time to finally relax and enjoy the winter wonderland outside!

Well...almost. First it's the final match of the season, the championship Skulltimate Roller Maze Game between Granite City and Monster High! Will the Quarry defeat the Nightmares? Or can Monster High make it two championship victories in a row for the first time in centuries?

Before we get into that, though, here are some delicious bites of gossip to sink your fangs into:

Maul Drama!

-Crowding into the maul this close to Cryptmas is a dangerous act, but oh so many interesting newbits happened today! For hexample, a showdown of EPIC proportions took place between Kai Merha, Demona and her brother Damon! It all started (as these things do) with Astrid Fantasy.

Demona and Kai may not currently be a couple, but the claws were still out when Astrid fixed those sparkling eyes towards Kai! For a moment, this gossip reporter thought she had a monster-sized scoop, but it turn out Demona was lying about her and Kai dating. Kai's newly-returned Kraken stepsister Octavia helped diffuse that situation, BUT there was still drama to be had!

Left alone with Kai, Damon spewed out some pretty hateful nonsense, trying to prevent his sister from going back to dating the cool chimera. Now, normally as a reporter (and a ghost), I don't endorse physical acts of violence, but after that I think Astrid was perfectly justified in her reaction. Even more justified, though, was Kai's reaction to everything. I guess maybe that reunion between Kai and Demona isn't such a foregone conclusion after all!

-In other dating drama, it seems that everyscare Estrella Espacio appears, newcomer Akito Fox is creeping close behind. Does Monster High's strange starchild have a stalker?! Or are these advances welcomed?

-This blah-g has given as many details as it possibly could about the dramatic breakup of Marceline LaGhede and Rory Bludworth. Now it looks like this relationship has entered a new chapter - the chapter where both of them are going to the Howliday Ball with different monsters! As previously reported, it is confirmed that Peggy Springwell will be escorted by Rory Bludworth, but until now, the Ghostly Gossip had no idea if Marceline LaGhede's newfound superscar status meant she was too good for any manster at Monster High or not. Now, the GG can confirm that Marceline is indeed going to the ball with none other than friend (and former beau?) Dashner Hawke!

Bookstore Goremance!

-In what may have been the most awkward date proposal in recorded hiss-tory, the Ghostly Gossip can confirm that - YES! - Shad Gloom and Melody Nocturna have agreed to go to the Howliday Ball together. Of course, this is provided that Shad can actually get them there on time, and not accidentally transport them to the Himalayas.

Hugs and pie!

-The date between Harry Herne and Draconia St. George took some interesting swerves and turns at the Die-ner! Harry's strange actions from the last few days have finally been hexplained - he was doing penance for what he believed was the utter failure of Woestock. Did he not realize it was THE event of the season?! At any rate, it seems that Draconia talked him out of his corpseporate ways and back into the Peace Protesting Fae Harry always was deep inside. Such deep soul-searching must truly mean that there's a love connection here, fright readers? Even if Harry only agreed to this date because his dad insisted, it's still been confirmed that Draconia and Harry will be going to the Howliday Ball together as well!

Teenaged Trauma!

-One last note on part 1 of this 2 part update, gossip-goers! There's just too much to recap in one posting! But this next bit needs to get out. It's so potentially hexplosive! Rumors have been crawling for a long time about Gryff and what - if any - ghoul would catch his critical eye. While it is true that he's attending the Howliday Ball with Layla Lamia (the HOSTESS), does Gryff have any affection for her? Or is some other ghoul the rotten apple of his eye?

Perhaps in protest of being the centre of so much speculation, Gryff staged a demonstration at the Maul that involved sending his fellow trouble tribe member Cassandra out onto the crowded floor to knock down all of the shallow consumer-monsters in her way. This chain reaction led to Gryff being doused in Toad Swill Energy Drink (available in 3 Toad-tastic varieties)! While this would have been demonstration enough about how we as a society can become drenched in our obsession with spending, Gryff went one step further and created the #shirtoff4bros hashtag movement! No doubt going for maximum irony, it wasn't long before the entire Maul had manster shirts all on the floor.

Of course, none of this highly public and bro-approved spectacle really reveals who Gryff would prefer to date. But it does show the lengths he's willing to go to - and to get his friends like Cassandra in the Trouble Tribe to go to - to make a point.

See you in part 2, Gossip Ghoulies!  

Spectra Vondergeist

Spectra Vondergeist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Tuesday - The first day of the Winter Howliday Break

Second week of Decembrrr

((Feb 24 - April 4 real time))

Skulltimate Roller Maze! Ess Kay Arr Emm! SKRM! What a fangulous thrill this year's final match was, wasn't it ghouls? The Ghostly Gossip has the wrap-up here!

-Starting the game for Monster High were Marceline, Nero and Cassie, who managed to keep great pace with Granite City until the rarely-seen were-bee trap was activated on the trail! Although Monster High managed to navigate that obstacle and come out ahead, the game was only starting to become chaotic.

The score was 1-0, Monster High at the end of the first round!

-Next, annoying rebel students The New Dead interefered as Tori Underbridge took the track for her first SKRM outing. Undaunted, Tori blew through the non-sanctioned New Dead obstacle...taking the New Dead along with her! This set off a chain reaction of students jumping the barricade, including Harry Herne, Estrella Espacio and Demona.

-In the chaos, Cassie crossed the finish line and Atomica Servo entered the fray. With the New Dead chaos knocking down Tori, Necrolin jumped into the match. And then, in a colossal blunder, the Nightmares also sent Glen da West onto the track! With four skaters on the track (due to Marceline still finishing up the first round), Monster High was penalized!

The score was suddenly tied 1-1!

-For some reason, around this time, a horde of goblins rushed onto the track. And then dozens of crazy portals! Because of SKRM's chaotic, anything-goes nature, it's probably best to not question why. Fortunately, Marceline managed to miss (most) of the goblin horde to cross the finish line, and just as mysteriously as they opened, all of the portals snapped shut. Crisis' averted!

-Nekki, Atomica and Glen continued the quest for victory. The next obstacle was branches in the path. One path seemed to have something big and hungry waiting in it. Nekki managed to dodge the hungry Thing by...well, by growing wings, if you can believe it...and Atomica and Glen managed to choose the path of least resistance to pass the obstacle.

Granite City had taken the lead at this point. However, the next obstacle would prove to be the hardest one.

-Fog! Thick, all-concealing fog blocked both Granite City and Monster High from advancing. None of the skaters could find each other, or the way out. And the crowd, well...we couldn't see a thing! Maybe that's why there was a disturbance out on Concourse B during this part of the match...My sources tell me that the Monster Backyard Wrestling Federation staged some sort of mini event, probably to entertain the masses while the match on the field ground to a near halt. I wonder how that will turn out!

-Back on the field, a grim alliance was forged between Granite City and Monster High! The two teams united in the fog to try to navigate out - and were successful! Finally, a giant whirlwind of stinky green fog dissipated on the field and the teams were free to race to the finish line. Granite City managed to get the upper hand and cross the finish line first to end the second round.

The score was 2-1, with Granite City in a commanding lead.

-Things looked dire for Monster High. Our beast hope was to tie the game and go for sudden undeath overtime. Clawd called a time out and chose the next three skaters scarefully - Cassie, Tori and Glen. He gambled on speed from his smaller skaters with the power from Tori to protect them.

The first obstacle was the sinister tanglevine trap. Clawd's plan seemed to pay off as Monster High was able to...creatively...mow through the trap. Then, Clawd's plan was TOTALLY justified as the track cleared and it came down purely to speed between the two teams! Cassie took the lead, and before a Granite City player could bump her, Tori powerhoused him out of his skates! Cassie crossed the finish line and tied up the game for Monster High!

The score was 2 to 2. That meant sudden undeath overtime.

-Now was the most tense part of the game. Granite City decided to have their team captain, Rocco, skate. Monster High's team captain had a broken leg. Not just fractured...Robecca Steam's leg was broken clean off at the knee! In an uncharacteristic act of selflessness, Atomica Servo donated her leg to the team captain, and a true face-off between Monster High and Granite City took place for the tiebreaker! Maybe it was all that BOJANGLES from the last weekend that inspired Atomica.

It was close, but in the end, Robecca crossed the finish line and gave Monster High their second victory in a row against Granite City, for the first time in all of hiss-tory! What an uhh-mazing event. Even Granite City's captain had to admit it was inspiring...and he didn't even object to having to drink a red ghoul out of a Monster High skate!

It was a fangtastic show overall, and I hope everymonster there had as good of a time as I did! Even if I was caught up in the dramuhhh of the event, I did notice a couple of juicy tidbits....

-Is JD Leeds back on the market? Look out, ghouls!

-Rory Bludworth, spotted in the crowd first with Marceline LaGhede's family, and then with Peggy Springwell! What is going on there?!

-Akito Fox started the night with Estrella, but ended the night with the team medic. Is this pairing a non-starter?

-Essi was later sighted sitting with Harry Herne and Draconia St. George. Those two reportedly had a date tonight. My sources say it went surprisingly well!

-Demona was visible on the crowd and, of course, on Instagrim all night, but former boofriend Kai Merha was nowhere to be seen. Will those two end up together or apart now that Demona appears to be back at Monster High for good?

-My sources caught up with next scaremester's new Monster Wrestling coach and we caught a glimpse of his daughter, Marianna Trench. She seemed to make friends with Demona right away, but my instincts tell me this ghoul just might be trouble...

That's it for now, boos and ghouls! I'll see you all at the Howliday Ball at the end of the week. Be sure to check in with the Ghostly Gossip for all of your Ball news that's fit to peruse!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:38 am
Last week of Decembrrr

The Howliday Ball!

Greetings, gossip ghouls and boos! Did you attend the Howliday Ball at the Monster Embassy? Wasn't it to UNDIE for?! The decor! The fashion! The drama! Here's the Ghostly Gossip summary of everything that's fit to report!

Notables who arrived together included:
-Gryff and hostess with the mostest Layla LaMia

-Atomica Servo, Cassandra and Lin McGearloch

-Chase Q and Glen da West

-Draconia St. George and Harry Herne

-JD Leeds (unescorted)

-Tori Underbridge (unescorted)

-Marianna Trench and her father, Dave Bootista

-Rory Bludworth and Peggy Springwell (via skylight)

-The esteemed LaGhede family

-Kai Merha, Demona, Octavia Tempest, Shadeaux Gloom and Melody Nocturna arrived as a group

Also sighted in attendance were monsters from all stalks of unlife, including noted spellebrities Scary Styles, Jimi Hexdrix, Ghost-zier and Prance!

Notable:

-Scary Styles and former flame Demona seemed to reunite on the dance floor, but soon a swarm of preteen ghouls drowned the popscar. Demona was last seen dancing with current, much-less-famous boofriend, Kai Merha.

-Surprise appearance! Xero Gravity materialized on-stage and gave an uhh-mazing performance to the shocked masses! Notoriously missing from the Woestock event (and replaced with a hologram by his band), it looks like the intersteller rocker has landed back on Earth.

-When approached by the media to give a comment about the alleged reunion of Atomic and the Rest In Peace at the event, Marceline LaGhede was coy with her response. By the end of the night, Atomica and the RIP DID have their uhh-mazing reunion, but it was minus one grimportant member - Marceline herself! Even the notoriously difficult Vanissha, and former returning member Melody Nocturna rejoined the band; but Marceline LaGhede was sighted on the dance floor with Direland spellebrity Ghost-zier instead! Fortunately, the RIP had a new Mystery Ghoul named Jadzia Leeds on-hand to take the aggoredian player's place. Is Marceline officially out of the band? No statement has been made by either side since the ball, but this ghost will keep on digging!

-By the end of the ball, Scary Styles had created Punchbowl Chic, a new fashion statement! Soon, I'm sure, you'll see superscars covered in punch and wearing bowls on their heads just like Scary did.

By the time of the last dance, I could see for sure that this event was a smashing success! But now, with the Howlidays over and the new Scaremester lurking near, what aftermath will the boos and ghouls of Monster High have to deal with? Stay tuned to this spot!  

Spectra Vondergeist

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces