[PRP] Until It's Gone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:20 pm
"You and me both, Rusul," he sympathized with the orange-maned lion. Asil shook himself, shaking away both sand and stress. He watched with bemusement - and perhaps a little envy - as Sanaz proceeded to flirt with Rusul. He shouldn't be jealous, he knew, and he even realized he shouldn't be so preoccuppied in the first place, but he just couldn't help his poor, young male brain. He was beginning to think his sister lucky for having just one lion on her mind.

Ugh. At this point, Qyrhyeshti would be a very welcome distraction. "I wish they wouldn't be quiet. I still want to know what they were up to with those forays. I thought they'd attack for real after that, but...nothing. I don't like it."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:00 pm
As the tension that had built up in the group eased away Shahins grin turned into a real smile. He was actually worried for a second how the situation would turn out but he couldn't ask for a better result. Oolijee had relaxed which would make her a little more reliable in a fight. Gaspard had let the situation go and proved he wasn't so serious to put any of them in jeopardy. If anything this might have helped make this group a better team. Plus did you see those reaction times? Shahin definitely felt safe being in a scrimmage which these lions. He was also pleasantly surprised to see Gaspard actually praise Oolijee, he nudged her with his shoulder and smiled in camaraderie. "Good job you'll prove your worth in no time." He then turned to the discussion about the Qyrhyashti his smile slipping and his brow furrowing. "What do you think their planning tucked away not doing anything? It's not like they've given up so they have to be up to something, if only we had more lions to spare and check so we could plan for it." Realizing he might have gotten a little to serious he lightened his face playing a smile on his lips. "Well whatever it is I am sure we will be fine, we have the upper paw right now so I'm sure we can handle anything they can throw at us."  

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:54 pm
"Planning something, probably," Gaspard murmured, his voice low and distant. Pale green eyes moved towards the darkening horizon. In a while, it would be hard to get vision. In the cooling desert night, it would be an optimal time for an attack. Gaspard's eyes narrowed and he released a breath before moving his gaze back to the others. Maybe they were right. Maybe he just needed to relax. But it was hard to do such a thing when the possibility of battle was constant.

He moved his eyes over his companions before glancing down to Ashnh. Small talk wasn't quite up his alley. His brow creased and his mouth pressed tight as Gaspard stepped away. "I left a gazelle a little ways from here. I'll be back briefly," he murmured as he turned away to no one in particular. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable, or anything. He was bad at small talk and he knew it. (And maybe he was a little uncomfortable.

Behind him, Ashnh rolled her eyes before taking to the air after him. "So dramatic."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:55 pm
Now that the name has been said more in one conversation than she was comfortable with in an entire day, there was no way Sanaz was going to be getting any sleep tonight. It brought an eerie feeling deep down in her bones. It was not her need to stick with a 'big strong male' but because she wanted to do another patrol, she nodded her head in the direction of Gaspard.

"May I join you? In these times, no one should be left alone." Since she did not see him as above her station, she was not worried about him getting the wrong impression that she was second guessing her strength. Sanza didn't even really enjoy his company at all. Hopefully he didn't get the wrong idea, nor deter anyone that she may want to spend more time with.

She didn't even wait for his response, she just padded after him. If he did not want her company, tough gazungas.

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:52 pm
"Ah..." Ooljee was starting to feel a bit nervous with the attention on her, but thankfully it didn't last. She felt better as a support rather than standing out...though if a battle ever arrived, she knew that she would have to stand on her own.

Well, at least she felt like one of them now, as short as the reassurances were. Everyone most certainly had each other's backs. She watched Sanaz follow after Gaspard, a prime example of what she had just thought. Everything will be fine, she told herself. There's no reason to doubt anything.

She turned to Asil, still intrigued by his observation and opinion. She always felt behind the situation at hand, as she had come just after the last real battle. "Does it seem like they've been a bit more quiet than usual?" she asked the dark-coloured male. "Compared to other battles that have happened."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:43 pm

If Rusul could blush his face would have been a bright red color. He looked down at the ground and pinned his ears back against his skull. "In the pridelands where it is safe no but...we are on patrol. Jumps like that could give a healthy lion a heart-attack. Surely you don't want that," he said in a slightly timid tone of voice.

He gazed over at Asil as the other lion agreed with him about not being able to sleep after Sanaz's "surprise". "It does seem a little too quiet tonight. Though I am sure that we have nothing to worry about. They wouldn't attack a small patrol group this far outside of the main prideland area."

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:44 am
"This is actually sort of normal," was Asil's answer to Ooljee. "There hasn't been a proper battle since just before I was born. Skirmishes, patrols running into each other, that kind of thing, but no one's made any real move yet - them or us."

And then Sanaz went from batting her eyes at Rusul to following Gaspard. Hmm. The young lion notoced this with interest before turning his attention back to the borclu. "It's like we're both just waiting, but I don't know what for, exactly. That's what makes me nervous. Just...not knowing."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:52 pm
Shahin watched as Gaspard and Sanaz left. He felt it was a little weird Sanaz felt the need to accompany them since most of the time the lions on patrol would often wander off on their own. Maybe the talk of the Qyrhyashti had made her nervous. He could understand that. His nerves were on end with anticipation just waiting to see if they'd strike for all the times they've said their names tonight.

Oh well they probably would attack tonight anyway. Shahin settled down to wait for them to come back with Gaspards spoils, tuning back into the conversations around him. "They're actually more likely to attack a group so far from back up would be a perfect target to hit. But Asil's right we havn't really been attacked in awhile so there's no reason to think they'll do it tonight."

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:01 pm
((just wanted to get a 5th post in))

Ooljee nodded to Asil, feeling much more reassured. She was grateful to have some experienced lions with her, and at least those who had heard more about the last battle than she had. If this was normal enough, she'd be fine.

She settled in for her watch, doing her best to keep her eyes peeled on anything that moved out there. As boring as watch could be, this was important, and she was determined to not screw this up.

[IC] Jahy Sarlarin Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff