Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
WTF GAIA!!!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+1
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:25 pm
Yep if $1 = 1b+ now, then

21m = 2.1 cents.

Pretty crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm
this inflation is p crazy.

idk how much to sell my signs for anymore  

hoenest

Darling

AngelAmy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:13 pm
yup... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:25 am
tanqela
this inflation is p crazy.

idk how much to sell my signs for anymore

Good thing they have a "price suggestion" sub-forum off of the art forum.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 pm
At first I was enjoying the inflation, thinking it would in time go down.
Now I've just basically quit the entire site the only reason I ever even log on anymore is to creep here. :<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:05 am
Citrus Novii
Now I've just basically quit the entire site the only reason I ever even log on anymore is to creep here. :<

Same here.

But I did recently reach 4.5bil. I sold my chance item "LeXbox Victory" for 4.5bil. It's sweet... but I know I'm not going to spend any of it. I feel like I'm content with the items I own. I just like to look at it.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Citrus Novii

Anxious Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:45 pm
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
Citrus Novii

Same here.

But I did recently reach 4.5bil. I sold my chance item "LeXbox Victory" for 4.5bil. It's sweet... but I know I'm not going to spend any of it. I feel like I'm content with the items I own. I just like to look at it.

Ugh I know.
I literally got up to 1 billion, which was an all time high for me and then I just ended up giving it away. I mean there were items that were like...10k selling for millions I guess I just assumed that the inflation would go down adn I would end up with a tidy bit of internet wealth and be at the top of the food chain or something.

LITTLE DID I KNOW...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:03 am
Citrus Novii

Ugh I know.
I literally got up to 1 billion, which was an all time high for me and then I just ended up giving it away. I mean there were items that were like...10k selling for millions I guess I just assumed that the inflation would go down adn I would end up with a tidy bit of internet wealth and be at the top of the food chain or something.

LITTLE DID I KNOW...

It's ridiculous.

Right now that have "give money and reach goals to get this thing" going on. I feel like they're trying to take money back that way, but I feel like they're a little too late with it because the inflation damage is done and I feel like prices are going to stay this high forever. I'll be surprised to see them go down... if the gold does ever decided to go down I feel like it's going to take a long time.

I feel bad for all the newbies entering in. The gold you earn surfing around, posting, and playing games isn't enough... even though people have been throwing away Philosopher Caches and other good items in the Dumpster.  

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:33 pm
Yeah right now there is basically no room for new non cash players.

I sold a few bloody cherubs, and brought a few things, I got these wings when they dropped to 13b, and they kept dropping, essentially I lost 7b on these wings. Though I dont plan on selling them so its not like it matters.

But yeah the only way for free players to get pretty much anything now is if they can vend or exchange. (At least with gold being worthless now, there is often lots of giveaways going on in the chatterbox and such), and with the market being so crazy if you know how to play it you could make profit pretty easily now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:56 pm
I remember when the steel plated ninja band was less than 1bil now..........forget about it that things price is jacked  

king reaper_wb

Wealthy Regular

beastie allupons

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:49 am
gonk Math is almost always depressing, unless you still have your account from back then I guess.

I think golden laurels were like 200k in 07/08 when I was questing them but I don't trust my highskool brain. >>;  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff