Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Madness (RPG)

Back to Guilds

Madness, Insanity and... Rpg's. Well okay, it's all Rpg's. Unless 1 of the members is actually insane, then maybe there is a little madness. 

Tags: Friends, Madness, Role Playing, Hang Out, Awesome 

Reply Closed Books RPG (active)
Closed Books RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:11 pm
Crow looked at all the people, too many in numbers to pick out individuals. Not really paying attention to words, she had drifted off from the group, following Olive from behind. Excitement gripped her heart when she saw people that looked similar to her. She grabbed Olive's arm tightly, a small grin pasting onto her feral, painted face.

"There are people like me," she murmured. It would be noticed as Crow grinned that her canine teeth we sharper and more elongated than modern members of her race. But soon her smile faded as she dropped her hand. "But there are a lot of people not like me.."

Crow was a bit confused to say the least. She had never really seen other races. She just assumed the different members in her group had magical qualities. Now she understood that there were different.. people.

"What time is this?" She whispered to Olive once the vendor had turned his attention to a large man next to Crow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm
The Rider frowned a little at the nickname, but it was only a name.
What people called him was far less important than how they acted towards him.
"It's Conquest, Xerator. But yes.
Ebony Knights. Elites among elite agents on Redatella.
Used to date one. Even I don't wanna tangle with more than eight at once.
...I'm gonna go see about some proper ranged weapons; maybe ammunition."

He almost ignored the family's eldest son. He kept walking, even coming within arm's length of the guy...
And that proved too much.
Conquest's arm lashed out, sending the Oravian spinning to the ground in a vicious backhanded blow.
The son's neck wouldn't be broken, though the landing was painful. The most damage done might have been a broken arm and some fair bruises.

The White Rider looked down at the young Oravian in disgust for a moment.
He bit off whatever it was scraping behind his teeth and made for a stall that displayed firearms and tools of murder from several eras.
The violence in his thoughts, however, would not slow.
It took the few minutes in reaching the stall to bury them. He didn't want to kill indiscriminately; that was in poor taste, and was bad business besides.
Why did I do that. That was stupid, it was reckless, it was... Aaah.
He's already been paid. I killed him and his family... almost an age ago.
It shouldn't affect me this strongly.

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm
Shrugging, the Queen went off by herself.

"Ooohf!"
The eldest was shocked by the random outburst of this stranger.
And at first, he froze in confusion.
It didn't take him long to start shouting though.
"Someone help! Ah! Get me a doctor!"
The rich boy began weeping.

This immediately caught the attention of the surrounding Ebony Knights.
One noticeably ran off in another direction, the others (about 7) began to come out of their hiding places to approach the scene.
At the stable, one was already patiently waiting for staff.
Without hesitation, he came up to him.

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to come with me.
You have the right to remain silent. However, if you show resistance, I have the right to beat you to submission."

The Ebony Knight reached to his side and pulled out some chain handcuffs.
"Don't worry, I'm not taking you to jail.
Lucky you, a hive lord is in this very town. We can get to your judgement immediately."
5 other knights noticeably were surrounding the two.

One of the knights approached Jay though.
"Nyllednian Priest Jay. You need to come with me. You were a witness of the crime scene."

Olive looked around while she waited for the merchant to put their purchased food in the bags.
"Well, to be honest. I'm not sure. It kinda looks like what Locke was talking about. Time being in a jumbled mess...
But I think I know what you're talking about. The different races.
You see, I guess it'd have to be two era's after you. We discovered other completely different races on other planets during the space age.
Scathians are calm, intelligent creatures. You can trust them for the most part.
Oravians are aggressive assholes for the most part...
Except for Abeline, of course."

She smiled and looked at Crow calmly.
"Don't worry about it too much though Crow. This world is just as mysterious to me, as it is to you."

That was when the two of them heard the ruckus behind them. Ebony Knights seemed to be creeping out of their dark hiding places and entering the town openly. Which could only mean trouble.
"Eh...great. Ebony Knights...
Why is this town so heavily guarded?"
The merchant handed the bags over to Olive and she thanked him in the Scathian language.

"A hive lord is here. Anastasia Baranosvky to be exact." Said the merchant.

"Huh. Want to go check it out C?"

Conquest's  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:24 pm
'OK, seriously, what do you think a scarf covering my face is for?' Jay replied, flicking the Knight's helmet. Seriously.
'...Huh, whatever. Let's just sort this mess out before I get annoyed and just.... Bluh.'  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:00 pm
Crow gave a small nod, listening to Olive and soaking in all the new information. She carefully watched the commotion occurring in the street but didn't realize it was her group that was in trouble.

"If you mean you would like to go see this.. this... hive lord, then yes. I would like to see." She grinned, turning her attention back to Olive. However, she began to take in the Ebony Knights. "That is what modern warriors look like? Strange that they dress in such heavy things. How can they climb in that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Conquest would normally have grinned, but the prod chance had taken at old scars put him out of sorts.
He grimaced at the polite Scathian before him.
"Look. I'm not gonna resist; your hive lord's somebody I wanted to talk to anyhow.
The cuffs won't really help, but if they make you feel better, go ahead."

The Rider raised his hands before him, the grimace turning into a cynical smirk during the motion.
He didn't have much respect for the law, but structures sometimes deserved it.
Letting the Ebony knight cuff him, he allowed himself to be led away.
...And he had a soft spot for Scathian justice.

"Fair warning, though.
You're gonna really have to try to keep the golden pigsticker off me, if you object to my being armed.
It was never my idea, but it's fond of me."
The sword, to speak of, was beginning to make his palm itch.
Being crafted of certain parts in him, it wanted to bite, to tear at these things with the audacity to think their petty laws applied.
Luckily for them (and him), he didn't really want to kill right now.  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 am
"Forgive me Nyllednian Priest." Said the Ebony Knight.
"It's just that we can all smell you, your scent is unique.
If you wish to keep your identity reveal, you will need to find to de-scent you. They sell a spray like that in most markets."

The Knight turned and began leading Jay towards the Hive Lord...
(The next parts at the bottom)

Olive smiled at Crow as she began to follow the Ebony Knights towards the Hive Lord.
"Well, this is what the Scathian Ebony Knights tend to dress like. I believe the Steel and Glass dress even more heavily than these folks.
Interesting you ask though, Scathians are already excellent climbers themselves due to these weird sticky things on their hands that they can pull out. But Ebony Knights are trained almost their whole lives on how to climb with heavy and light weight on them, so I guess it doesn't make a difference to these guys on how much they carry."

Ebony Knight Armor

As Conquest knew, an Ebony Knight was trained in patience and understanding. So this Ebony Knight did not seem offended by Conquest's words about the handcuffs, but he did not seem to fear him either.

"As you say friend.
You can keep your weapon on you, for I do not wish any more trouble.
Just gonna take you to the Hive Lord to settle things...."

Everyone seemed to be dragged towards the hive lord at once. Even Abeline was there, talking to her.

Anastasia Baronovsky, a Scathian Hive Lord.

Anastasia watched as suddenly a large group of people walked towards her and Abeline.
There was a Nyllednian Priest by the smell of it, a less clothed Nyllednian, the known Titan killer Olive, a mysterious Nyllednian lead by chains and an innocent Oravian with a bruise on his neck.

Abeline put her hands on her hips.
"What's going on here? I was gone for five minutes and something's already happened."

The Ebony Knights leading Conquest and the Elder son approached the hive lord and bowed in her presence.

"My lord, this Nyllednian man was seen randomly attacking this innocent Oravian bystander. We bring them both here to you to help bring light to the story and to also allow immediate punishment to the Nyllednian."

The Elder son spoke out first.
"WHAT? More light?!?! What light?! I don't know th-this freaking THING!
I'm just trying to get home!"

Anastasia tilted her head. "We do not call other living people 'things', Oravian.
Though on Oravia you are un-equals, here on Redatella you are and you will respect that."

Anastasia turned to Conquest now.
"Can you explain your actions to me?"

Olive chuckled and lightly bumped Crow on the arm.
"I guess we've already gotten ourselves in trouble. I knew it wouldn't ta-"
Olive paused, suddenly feeling confused.
"Woah...Why do I know this chick?
...."
She looked at Crow.
"Crow...Somehow I'm remembering the future????"

Abeline approached Jay.
"Do you know what happened here?
Conquest didn't lose control, did he?"

~ Anastasia Baronsovsky added to the Special Characters list ~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:40 am
'Well, he didn't kill anyone,' Jay replied quietly. 'Punched this guy's son in the face. Kinda awesome, to be fair.'
He stretched a little and yawned. He didn't seem to be caring that much.  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:18 pm
~ Brooklyn is going to be gone for a bit. Feel free to post Blue ~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:13 pm
(If you say so...)

The Rider let himself be cuffed. He'd meant what he'd said, after all.
If it made them feel better...
What did not sit well with him, however, was the enforced proximity to the 'victim'.
It was physically difficult not to strike him more, at least for the man that was once Scath.

Upon entering the room, his eyebrows raised.
He didn't bow to the Hive Lord; it was not something one did in his normal circles.
Bowing involved weakening your physical position.
"Abeline? That's... not as surprising as I thought it would be.
I got into trouble again."
The semi-apologetic smile was frozen as the Oravian lad opened his mouth.
Whatever the expression was, it was not a smile.
Conquest smothered it as quickly as possible, smoothing it out into placidity.

When asked, he kept his voice clam and level.
"You're aware of the time shenanigans running amok, yeah?
Then it could be chalked down to that.
Short version, I hate this guy and his entire immediate family something fierce. It's pretty hard to not kill him right now, with him in the same room as me.
I don't hate Oravians, on the whole; it's a personal thing.
The long version's pretty unpleasant, for everybody involved. Will the short one do?"  

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:25 pm
(She pm'd me that she's going through stuffs. But idk when she'll wanna post. I'm planning on us going really slow though until she returns.)

Olive shook her head and looked at everyone.

Now this is just getting weird...
I'm just gonna bounce. I'll meet with them later...

Olive yawned and turned around, leaving everyone else to figure out what was going on.
She went to a nearby tall building and climbed her way to the top of it. She sat on the roof and gazed at the town quietly.

I should've said no to Locke. I really can't work with people...
They're slow, chatty and needy.
...But since I'm stuck here, I'll just keep my distance.
Might cause trouble if they figured out about Jason...

Abeline gave a half smile at Jay and watched as Olive left the scene.
"huh..."
She looked back over at Jay.
"You don't need to hang out here if you don't want to.
Maybe you can go fight a Titan while we wait or follow Olive."

The Hive Lord shrugged.
"I suppose that's a good reason.
I can't say you're lying about the shifting of time, I've noticed that myself.
Abeline you're more than three hundred years younger than when I met you, there's no other explanation than time changing itself..."

"You're joking, right?
I've heard the Scathians were kind and passive, but this is a little much.
HE WAS THINKING OF KILLING ME!
And what's worse, he won't even explain himself!
He's a psycho! At least bash him in the head or something for ruining my neck!"

Anastasia gave a small smile.
"If you really believe he deserves such, then so be it."
The Hive Lordess approached the warrior and lifted her hand high above him.
"And you sure he deserves this?" She said to the Oravian.

"YES!"

She swung her hand and gently gave Conquest a light slap on the cheek.
"And so now the criminal has received his punishment. End of session."

One of the Ebony Knights shifted uncomfortably.
"Your highness, you are not taking this seriously enough.
You need to enforce your fathers laws."

Ms. Baranovsky unchained Conquest and looked to Abeline.
"Abeline, Мой дорогой друг , I wish to accompany you on your journey.
I have feeling in my heart and bones I will be able to aid you.
And to prove it, I have noticed that you nor your partners who were here had anything heavy and warm. You will need very warm clothing for the Canyon, as during the night season, it gets in the below zero's there."

She looked at Conquest with a bold look in her eyes.
"And also, I have Mr. Cuddles. He can keep most of Redatella's predators at bay."

(Oh yeah, I just remembered. Don't be afraid to add anything to any part of the story. It can be new characters, something that has to do with someones past or even just an attack from a monster. Like I'm pretty excited for Brooklyn to bring up that Windigo monster of hers at some point. XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:33 pm
Jay decided to stay, for which he was glad for. Why?
Because he got to laugh his a** off at the events that transpired. Conquest just got slapped lightly for that punch? Hahahahahahahahaaaa!
'Oh gods no... That's too funny...' he wheezed out, bent over from laughing. 'Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!'
He collapsed on the floor, still giggling like a hyena witnessing the greatest joke in the world from really far away.  

The Assassin of Chaos
Crew

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BhelliomBlue-Rose
Vice Captain

Militant Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:45 pm
Conquest's mouth hung open slightly as his 'punishment' was delivered.
He couldn't believe what just happened. That was so irresponsible.
She just struck me. Hell with that; she just up and slapped me. Me!
The White Rider! b***h did not even have the respect to deal me a worthy blow! I will not stand for this! ******** murder time up in he-
Nevermind. That's. That's actually pretty funny.

The open mouth slowly curled up into a smile, and he began laughing despite himself.
It wound up harmonizing with Jay, as he leaned up against a desk to support himself.
Even as funny as it was, Conquest was a bit too grim a person to laugh for long. He wiped away a tear, still grinning.
Looking to the Oravian, he made shoo-ing motions with one hand.
"Pffheheheheh.
Bug off, kid. I'm in a good mood now. If you stick around, you'll spoil it.
Advice for the road: treat your slaves better."

Still smirking (the occasional chuckle still escaping him), he looked Anastasia right back in the eye.
He had to look up slightly; she was a bit taller.
"Alright. I've got no issues with that.
Might wanna scale back on the jokes though; they're super-effective on Mr. Chaos, there.
We might just need him in working order sometimes."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:05 pm
(*Peeps up, awkwardly shuffling back into the posts* present..!)

Crow didn't seem to understand the joke and stood with a very confused expression in the midst of everyone else laughing. Jay hit the floor and, hunching onto all fours, she slunk over to his shaking frame. She sat back on the balls of her feet, eyebrows scrunched together. She'd never seen laughter taken to such an extreme. The aura glowed brightly before her and she looked up, seeing a darker shade of the same light flash from Conquest. A stray forced tear seemed to escape Jay's eye. Quickly, she leaned down and licked it off his face before scampering away.

That's when her laughter started.

She was crouched high on some sort of structure and laughing just as hard as Jay. His aura had spread to her from her curious tear consumption, which was a pretty normal thing for her to do. Of course the others didn't know that.

Crow shook her head, trying to find herself. She had a gift. By consuming a product of emotion, she could share that feeling with whoever released it. If it was good, she could simply share the emotion and enjoy it. If it was something like sorrow or pain, she could take the emotion and share it with the person, and by default, lessening their struggles. But of course, she would sense that feeling as if she too was injured or sad.

"There is humor in your punishment!" She laughed. "I did not understand at first! I thought you put dishonor and humiliation upon him, but I understand now!"

She wiped at her face, as if trying to get a better grip on herself. Particular animals seemed attracted to the sound of her sweet laughter. Birds slowly began congregating around her in various places.  

lovebrookelyn

Heart Hunter

cosmos_rose
Captain

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:34 pm
Anastasia laughed and blushed herself as everyone seemed to burst out laughing.
She even had to wipe a tear or two from her own eyes.
Once she had calmed down a giggled a few times more, she smiled at everyone, her spirits suddenly lifted.

"Don't worry, I'll keep the jokes to a minimum if you so wish it."
She smiled and looked over at Crow.
"You are such a curious one aren't you? I like you. What's your name?"

Abeline finished laughing herself and watched as Anastasia already began making friends.
Strange....I"m not sure how I remember her. She told me she met me when I was 409 years old? But I'm only 87..."

One of the Ebony Knights bowed to his Hive Lordess and quietly spoke.
"I'll go retrieve Mr. Cuddles for your journey your highness."
He walked out and left Anastasia alone with the warriors.

Abeline sat herself on one of the many plush chairs that was set up inside the tent.
"...
Not to be a mood killer but, maybe we should get some heavy clothing like Anastasia suggested.... Maybe some light sources too."

Anastasia glanced at Abeline.
"Oh don't be so uptight Abby.
I have all the supplies you need. My Ebony Knights will go and get everything for you.
You see, as long as I'm with you folks, you'll be treated like royalty. ~ "  
Closed Books RPG (active)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces