Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:06 pm
Event QC Lost Daughter please!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EVENT QC PLEASE! Thank you! c:

Name: Doom and Gloom
Type: Pegasus
Build: Regular
Body: A light grayish brown [#e0d1c3] with bright red hooves [#a0121e].
Eyes: Can't see them because of her hair. I'd like her to have a gloomy / grumpy expression though.
Hair: Brush and grow hair, long and messy with blunt bangs that cover her eyes. Base color should be this purplish red [#935970] with red [#98293b] and purple [#663c5e] streaks.
Cutie Mark 8D: A little stormy cloud
Brief Character Description: Doom and Gloom is, as her name suggests, a rather melancholic and pessimistic girl. She always sees the dark side of life, and to her, the glass is always half empty! Of all the things she dislikes, she has found one thing she does like and is good at -- predicting the weather. She's the best if you need a weather forecast (particularly if it involves a heavy downpour).
+ Ref pics where possible: Ref pic by the lovely Cyphurus (Gaia Online) / granbulls (Tumblr)

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to Brush n' Grow and fetlocks (highly non-normative for girls).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:49 am
Name: Birds of a Feather
Type: Pegasus
Build: Regular
Body: A light cream [#f4d9a3] with a yellow head [#eecf79] with red cheeks [#df3a27] and yellow hooves [#fa9f31].
Eyes: A dark red [#782013].
Hair: A yellow mohawk [#f7b13c] with a yellow tail that resembles a bird's tail feathers [#f7b13c]
Cutie Mark 8D: A heart with two feathers crisscrossing on either side.
Brief Character Description: Birds of a Feather is a cheerful phony, always whistling and singing and hopping around. He loves birds (naturally) and has dedicated his life to breeding parrots and other birds. He's never far from his little cockatiel pal, Mango.
+ Ref pics where possible: Ref pic by the lovely Cyphurus (Gaia Online) / granbulls (Tumblr)

Notes: Birds of a Feather is based on a Lutino Cockatiel.

And his birds (just so I don't lose the forms):

Pets: Owner: Birds of a Feather
Species: Bird
Type: Unedited
Pet: Mango, Male
Details: Based on a Lutino Cockatiel like Birds of a Feather (yellow head and under parts of the tail, red cheeks)!

Pets: Owner: Birds of a Feather
Species: Bird
Type: Unedited
Pet: Banana, Female
Details: Based on a Dominate Yellow Cheek Cinnamon Pearl Cockatiel (haha I know that's a mouthfull but I wanted to include it in case you needed more ref images). She has a off yellow head with bright yellow cheeks, cinnamon body with white spots on wing and back. She has a yellow tail with cinnamon stripes on it like here!

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:36 am

Help I've fallen over the deep end. All I can think about is ponies.

Name: Hex Maniac
Type: Unicorn
Build: Slightly squishy
Body: A light pinkish red [#c1908f] with tuffed ears.
Eyes: Pink [#ecbcc3] with swirly pupils
Hair: Messy hair with lots of curls. A dark grayish red for the base color [#8a4348] with two colored streaks, a pink [#ecbcc3] and a gray [#78636e].
Cutie Mark 8D: A triangle with a swirl inside of it.
Brief Character Description: An eccentric and somewhat creepy Phony, Hex Maniac is obsessed with the unknown and black magic, particularly hexs, though she'd never use it on anyone but herself. She can often be found ghost hunting or spray painting her cutie mark on abandoned buildings as part of her "cult". Her cult is on the harmless side but she takes it very seriously, whether it's putting on black cloaks and looking at the stars or getting the word out there, she is always eager to have new members.
+ Ref pics where possible: Ref pic by the lovely purplerosesbeauty (Gaia Online)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:32 pm
Event QC this lady here please! Thank you dears!

Name: Lost Daughter
Sex: Female
Type: Earth
Build: Very boney/ skinny/ long-legged
Body: Pale green (#c0d3a cool
Eyes: Crimson (#840200) with black swirly pupils.
Hair: Brush and Grow hair, long, black, and messy, trailing the ground.
Cutie Mark 8D: A mossy well
Brief Character Description: A gloomy girl complete with a tragic backstory (her mother tried to drown her in a well when she was small), Lost Daughter walks through life with a weight on her shoulders. She believes she drowned as a child and seeing as there is no one to tell her otherwise, she spends most of her days haunting a swamp. She can be really mean when she meets a fellow Phony though this is more because she doesn't know how to act around others, rather than being mean-spirited. Of course she's just socially awkward and everything just comes out wrong.
+ Ref pics where possible: Shitty quick drawing of her
Ref pic by the lovely Cyphurus (Gaia Online) / granbulls (Tumblr)

Sorry Jun this will be the last BnG I quest for I promise! ;_;

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to complex Brush n Grow and non-normative pupils. I think you made it pretty clear that's what she believes, but just in case I'll add the note here that yes, since Phonies are made and she'd be a custom without an actual mother, those 'memories' would be installed at the same time.

We note that this is a Sadako cosplay, so just keep in mind that there's an (unlikely) possibility we might do a cosplay Sadako Phony for an event at some point!

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:33 am
User Image  
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items