Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Darkened Swords

Back to Guilds

A fun Bleach community with great semi-literate to literate roleplay and awesome people. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Arrancar, Soul Society, Hueco Mundo 

Reply Bleach: Darkened Swords
Rankings and Rosters [Updated: 7/03] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:48 pm
Enshara
Negative J3T
Negative J3T
Enshara
I would like to ask what all goes into the choosing of the squad captains if I may. Also, the location of the profile skeletons so I can shift my characters over to that instead of using the one I have currently set up for them.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=945677

the skeletons are there ^

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in. The sample can be about anything you want. If can't think of idea one of us can send u a scenario.

I guess somewhere in my half awake and half asleep state this morning that I missed it. Thank you.

I would like to be the captain of squad 11 if possible. The following is a sample of my rp skills.

Yawning, Freya sits up slowly in bed. She had managed to fall asleep the night before but not before almost driving her fist through a wall. Needless to say she had gone to bed very upset the night before and most of the things in her room were destroyed. Sighing, she looks around but slowly shakes her head. Her father, her only living parent after her mother died several years ago, had helped her get a place of her own. Understanding that she needed her own space. Slowly getting out of bed, she walks around pieces of broken furniture and glass. Her sword, one that she had specifically requested be made and sent to her from overseas; and cost a pretty penny, was currently resting up right in the middle of her coffee table in the living room. "Great, just what I need. Something else to try and fix." she mumbles. The sword was something she purchased on her own with her first big bonus from her job. Hearing her clock chime, she looks at it and freezes instantly.

"Crap." was the only word out of her mother before she started running through her apartment. Grabbing her clothes, she throws them on and heads out the door. Grabbing her bag and a piece of toast she hastily prepared in the process. Locking the door, she looks at her wrist watch and growls slightly. Crap, only ten minutes to get to the bus stop. This is not gonna be fun. she thinks as she takes off from her apartment at a run. The young woman received a few odd looks as she ran by but she didn't pay them any mind. Freya was used to odd looks. Ever since she was little, people had treated her differently for her odd colored hair and even for her hot hotheadedness. She was usually the first person to get angry at things, although she was getting better, and the first person to start a fight. Most of which she won. There were only a few fights she lost. So getting odd looks for her style of dress for the day wasn't bothering her.

Today's attire consisted mainly of a black jacket with detachable sleeves, light blue gloves that went just passed her elbows, one knee high light blue sock and the rest of her attire being all white. The jack itself had a hood that she currently was wearing. She wasn't fond of the early morning light and found that it hurt her eyes if she was out in it too much. So the hood was acting as a buffer from the sun and a way to keep her anger down from having to be in the bright light so early in the morning.

( This is a link to where the post is originally located as proof that it is myself that has done this post. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24314735&page=1 )
𝓛𝓾𝓼𝓽...𝒫𝓇𝒾𝒹𝓮...𝔇𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢...

I am sorry to say the position of Squad 11 Captain has already been claimed. I apologize for My misplacement of the name. Lady Onin Harashi Tsuna claimed the position earlier in the week. You may, however, select another position. I do find your sample adequate. Though I ask you to remember that, as a general, we post in 3rd person past tense.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:49 pm
touchstone3
Aero Diskence
touchstone3
Negative J3T
Enshara
I would like to ask what all goes into the choosing of the squad captains if I may. Also, the location of the profile skeletons so I can shift my characters over to that instead of using the one I have currently set up for them.

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in.

I have a captains applications in but it has been ignored for almost a year

we have completely wiped everything, you will need to remake the profile and the RP sample.

is it possible for the 7th division captain spot?

Can you provide a RP sample?

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

touchstone3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:57 am
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
touchstone3
Aero Diskence
touchstone3
Negative J3T
Enshara

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in.

I have a captains applications in but it has been ignored for almost a year

we have completely wiped everything, you will need to remake the profile and the RP sample.

is it possible for the 7th division captain spot?

Can you provide a RP sample?

of course  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:17 am
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Enshara
Negative J3T
Negative J3T
Enshara

To be a captain. You just comment here what squad you want and then an RP sample needs to be provided that is at least 4 sentences long. Then BAM . there ya go. You in. The sample can be about anything you want. If can't think of idea one of us can send u a scenario.

I guess somewhere in my half awake and half asleep state this morning that I missed it. Thank you.

I would like to be the captain of squad 11 if possible. The following is a sample of my rp skills.

Yawning, Freya sits up slowly in bed. She had managed to fall asleep the night before but not before almost driving her fist through a wall. Needless to say she had gone to bed very upset the night before and most of the things in her room were destroyed. Sighing, she looks around but slowly shakes her head. Her father, her only living parent after her mother died several years ago, had helped her get a place of her own. Understanding that she needed her own space. Slowly getting out of bed, she walks around pieces of broken furniture and glass. Her sword, one that she had specifically requested be made and sent to her from overseas; and cost a pretty penny, was currently resting up right in the middle of her coffee table in the living room. "Great, just what I need. Something else to try and fix." she mumbles. The sword was something she purchased on her own with her first big bonus from her job. Hearing her clock chime, she looks at it and freezes instantly.

"Crap." was the only word out of her mother before she started running through her apartment. Grabbing her clothes, she throws them on and heads out the door. Grabbing her bag and a piece of toast she hastily prepared in the process. Locking the door, she looks at her wrist watch and growls slightly. Crap, only ten minutes to get to the bus stop. This is not gonna be fun. she thinks as she takes off from her apartment at a run. The young woman received a few odd looks as she ran by but she didn't pay them any mind. Freya was used to odd looks. Ever since she was little, people had treated her differently for her odd colored hair and even for her hot hotheadedness. She was usually the first person to get angry at things, although she was getting better, and the first person to start a fight. Most of which she won. There were only a few fights she lost. So getting odd looks for her style of dress for the day wasn't bothering her.

Today's attire consisted mainly of a black jacket with detachable sleeves, light blue gloves that went just passed her elbows, one knee high light blue sock and the rest of her attire being all white. The jack itself had a hood that she currently was wearing. She wasn't fond of the early morning light and found that it hurt her eyes if she was out in it too much. So the hood was acting as a buffer from the sun and a way to keep her anger down from having to be in the bright light so early in the morning.

( This is a link to where the post is originally located as proof that it is myself that has done this post. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24314735&page=1 )

I am sorry to say the position of Squad 11 Captain has already been claimed. I apologize for My misplacement of the name. Lady Onin Harashi Tsuna claimed the position earlier in the week. You may, however, select another position. I do find your sample adequate. Though I ask you to remember that, as a general, we post in 3rd person past tense.

Hmm...then perhaps it would be interesting to try squad 3.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Axzaki Heroki
Crew

Business Noob

7,075 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:26 pm
Enshara
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Enshara
Negative J3T
Negative J3T
Enshara

Hmm...then perhaps it would be interesting to try squad 3.
You would be my successor lol I'm the previous captain of Squad 3 X3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:06 am
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

I'd like to reserve the rank of Squad 6 Captain, I'll have my RP sample ready in a few moments.  

Xander Hallows
Crew

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 am
Xander Hallows
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

I'd like to reserve the rank of Squad 6 Captain, I'll have my RP sample ready in a few moments.

Done.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:14 pm
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

Thank you, my RP sample will be posted today  

Xander Hallows
Crew

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:32 am
Can I get the vizard lieutenant spot  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 pm
Sorry been busy with work this passed little bit but I will be putting up my profile either this evening or tomorrow.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hajime Xerden

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:17 pm
I am currently working on my Espada and changing info on him for his rank change. As the number I had wanted before is taken I am asking a shot at the 4th rank and am working on the profile during my free time since I have just now started a new job with a crazy time frame to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:16 am
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

I have a quick question. I have a set of twins I was thinking of bringing into the guild but was curious how that would work here. In some guilds they would both have the same rank since the person controlling them (in this case myself) is the true person who holds the rank of captain. However in others it is the character that holds the rank and not myself. So was wondering how it will work here so that way I can determine who I would be putting up first.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Vice Captain

Militant Soldier

7,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:01 am
Enshara
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

I have a quick question. I have a set of twins I was thinking of bringing into the guild but was curious how that would work here. In some guilds they would both have the same rank since the person controlling them (in this case myself) is the true person who holds the rank of captain. However in others it is the character that holds the rank and not myself. So was wondering how it will work here so that way I can determine who I would be putting up first.

It would depend on the instance. If the twins share power and work together, they both hold rank. If the twins act independently, then one holds rank and other does not though is free to act in the same squad. Similar to the two Bount children from the anime. Both controlled the Doll and acted co-dependently. Therefore they would be considered, in this case, two representatives of the same singular power.

I hope this sufficiently answers your question. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:03 am
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo
Enshara
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

It would depend on the instance. If the twins share power and work together, they both hold rank. If the twins act independently, then one holds rank and other does not though is free to act in the same squad. Similar to the two Bount children from the anime. Both controlled the Doll and acted co-dependently. Therefore they would be considered, in this case, two representatives of the same singular power.

I hope this sufficiently answers your question. ^_^

Yes it does answer my question. I'll be putting up my profiles for inspection now.  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shy Slytherin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:17 am
Prince Caelum Tsukiyo

I am removing myself, and my profile from the guild.

I can't bring myself to focus on posting in this guild, nothing against the guild. I just can't post. on all of gaia. I don't even really get on....

Sorry.

~I will delete my profile, Name: Yuki Akiyama~

Edit:

Oh. so apparently I can't delete it .-.

I ask that someone please delete it. thanks.  
Bleach: Darkened Swords

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff