Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Sword Art Online rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:59 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening"

Nicole don't know what he is talking about and leaned her himself back on the chair "so you want me to join a guild. are you sure you want to lost your life from infighting at time she show that much lighter side but usually now she had lost her self to this world following down a path of a killer "i can't be close to anyone. only death follow me. it's the same like from my first guild I was in. only me and another walked away alive not sure if he dead or not" she had thinking about it and Zero look a bit like the other player as she only seen him from far away

"But heed the zealot's

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:52 pm
Ryatsuo

unholy457

"There are two wolves inside of every one, Good and Evil....

User Image

—(••÷[ ₣ËĻĻÏŅ, ȚȞË ÄBŸŚŚ ŴÄĻĶËŖ ]÷••)—

Fellin decided not to spend much time in the inn, so he eventually left and went to this really nice restaurant that he heard was in the area. It was apparently really pricey too. It did not take him long to enter the establishment but as soon as he did he spotted the female player sitting with the other player he saw earlier, Z. "My my, what do we have here? The boss killing, level clearing legend himself. Oh and the murdering psychopath b**ch, haven't changed your mind in the past 30 mins have? No suppose not. So what's going on here?"He asked forcing his way into the conversation and pulling up a chair to sit with them.

.....the one that thrives and most often shows itself is the one that you feed the most."

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:57 am
Zero "Z" Hirashima
"I am no longer a Vampire,
User Image
I am now a Half-Demon and now i will destroy all evil"

Zero finished his wine and looked at the man "You are.....Fellin the Abyss Walker. since you already know me i was a vampire now i am a half demon. so are you in a guild by chance Fellin." three meals came to the table "oh yeah i kinda figured that you would show up call it demon prediction if you want. So i got the 16" steak for you, the chicken for you alyss, and the pizza for me. if you think how could i get pizza here i crafted a recipe and gave it to the npc chef to make." Zero began to eat.
Deathmonger456

unholy457

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 am
Ryatsuo

unholy457

User Image

Fellin smiled, he tried to keep his name out of people's mouths but he wasn't never good at it with all the trouble he caused."Me in a guild? No I am not, sadly not too many guilds trust the thief classes. They think we'll try to rob them of all their precious items.....they're kinda right, but we only do that if we really don't like the guild."He explained as he saw the a plate being brought to him. It was a little creepy to Fellin th Z knew he'd be coming and that Fellin really liked steaks. "Why are you asking me about guilds? Are you asking me to be in yours?"He asked cutting off a piece of the steak and taking a bite of it.

.....the one that thrives and most often shows itself is the one that you feed the most."

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 am
Zero "Z" Hirashima
User Image

Zero looked at him and said "I did have a thief class in my guild once. i called him friend but he was murdered by a murderous guild that i took my revenge on. my other guild members fell to the same fate as my friend so did my girlfriend so i took my revenge on all the murderous guilds that were responsible. i need a thief class to steal from the evil players and give to the poor players but my guild keeps some of the stolen goods to our self's. My guild is that of a myth but it is greatly feared by other guilds if you want to join you can just remember you will die in this game with my help you will leave this game. i had a guild mate who got to the last floor in the beta but he couldn't beat the boss that was the thief of my guild. so what will it be survive and leave with someone who knows every nook and cranny of the game or die trying to leave." Zero boxed his pizza and got up and walked. "give me your answer at the mansion on the 79th floor it will be the one looking over the horizon. thats wear me and my guild mates used to live. i go there some times to rest. here is the location on your map share it with alyss. forces are gathering to destroy powerful players they have been gathering for months. i will need your answer within two days time starting now." zero took out a crystal and said "Home"
Deathmonger456

unholy457

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:27 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole rolled her eyes and smiled to herself hiding a plan about the other two " great it's going to be weird going back to work once we are out of this game"on a wall near by a bounty showing Alyss wanted for the crimes of killing untold number of players. "yep think it's better for me to leave this town"already a group of players is looking at the bounty thinking of what they can make off after killing Nicole. she pulled the hood from the clock over her head hiding herself from those that don't know her . the only two who can see her who she is Zero and Fellin

"But heed the zealot's lesson well- when the weak court death, they find it."

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:05 pm
Ryatsuo

unholy457

User Image

Fellin looked at the group of players eyeing the bounty board then he looked at Nicole as she pulled on her hood. A thought ran through his head, he could turn her into the other players now and have her go through hell trying to get away.He thought on it for a little while then gritted his teeth, he stood up and grabbed Nicole by the arm and started to walk out with her."How about we go Alyss." He turned back and dropped a few gold coins to pay for the unfinished food as he slightly rushed out with Nicole."I don't know about you but I'm going to take Z up on his offer, joining his guild would be in your best interest too. I could also regulate your murdering that way and we don't have to try killing each other again. Sound good to you?"He asked after they got outside and he let go of her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:12 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

the wind knocked down her hood and every play can see her red name glowing in the light. the other players turn to face and rushed at her "am going to get you back for this!" she backflip onto a player shoulder stabbing her dagger into the person's throat. only for it to deal haft damage. the man grab her leg and slammed her down to the ground. she quickly rolled to the side almost being stab in the back. more players are moving around her and cheering for the death of this killer. she rushed at a lower level player and cut him down in one hit. she pick to hold back her full power from killing that newbe and use the time to run away

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:09 pm
unholy457

User Image

Fellin grabbed his shadow dagger and caught Alyss once again surrounding the two of them in darkness. He used the shadow travel ability to get the both of them far away from the town. As the left the town and went closer to the forest he released her and sheathed dagger making the darkness seep away."Join the guild or don't either way you're going to have bounty hunters on your neck everywhere you go, at least with us you have a someone to watch your back."He tossed her a black crystal and unsheathed the shadow dagger."You want to contact me, thats how."He finished as darkness pulled around him and he disappeared into the shadows again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:35 am
Zero "Z" Hirashima
User Image

Zero appeared at his mansion and he sighed he walked in. he went and sat at his desk in his office and at his pizza.
Deathmonger456

unholy457

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 am
Ryatsuo

Deathmonger456

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

groups of players are trying to hunt down Nicole and already had find where she was at. she quickly rushed out of the forest planning on killing Fellin for having to walked her out of the building leading to all of this. she seen a odd portal opened up and jump into it leading to another floor not remembering where it was till she see a huge building "this must be the mansion" she pushed opened the door not even knowing what that portal was back there before it close

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:49 am
Zero "Z" Hirashima
User Image

Zero heard the doors open, grabbed a piece of pizza, and he grabbed his sword Rebellion and started to walk slowly to the door. "Alright what ever you want i don't have." he said disguising his voice. he was mourning it was that day to mourn for his guild mates. then he appeared in front of alyss. "Oh it's you alyss. have you been followed by anyone other than fellin?" Zero said
Deathmonger456

unholy457

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:25 pm
Ryatsuo

unholy457

User Image

Fellin shadow traveled to the mansion appearing around the same time Alyss opened the doors to the mansion. Fellin wasn't too worried about how Alyss arrived before him, instead he just entered the mansion behind her and walked up to Z. "Doubt it, even if they did handling them won't be a problem for me."He said closing the door and clenching onto Baal's shadow dagger which kept his body cloaked in darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:41 am
Ryatsuo

Deathmonger456

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole heard something outside and headed out for a bit to check on it after some time she came back with her health bar had drop tiny bit "there was no one out there but only a victim "
she wave her hand in the air and smiled at all of them " no need worry to I did'it kill the person" something about those two had started to change her for the good but how long is it going to take "once we are out the drinks are on me"

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:34 am
Zero "Z" Hirashima
User Image

Zero walked away while saying "Follow me to my study." Zero walked into the study and sat down.
Deathmonger456

unholy457

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas