Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Sword Art Online rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:52 pm
Ryatsuo

unholy457

"There are two wolves inside of every one, Good and Evil....

User Image

—(••÷[ ₣ËĻĻÏŅ, ȚȞË ÄBŸŚŚ ŴÄĻĶËŖ ]÷••)—

Fellin grunted as he was stabbed by the blade but then he pulled it out threw it behind him letting it skid across the floor."I feel like you should tell me what this key is to so we don't have to get violent. I'd rather not relieve this world of another beautiful woman, or scar up your pretty face."He said flashing the key he stole then placed it back in his inventory. Holding Dokusatsu Kiba pointed it at the female then lowered it to his side. "So what do you say? Answers for your life or are things going to get ugly?"He asked with his usual sly smile. "Your choice." He added on as he gripped his rapier. He examined the player's shield and weapon, her toughness rather impressed him but he didn't in slightest worry about her attacking him. He hoped she was smart enough to just accept his offer.

.....the one that thrives and most often shows itself is the one that you feed the most."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:08 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

"The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening"

Nicole is not the type to back down from a fight when she is threat .she cashed another spell and it w howling bat flying around her head healing her from the player who knocked her out "how about you get on your knees and bag for me not to kill you. what the key is to my heart"it was a joke meaning she is not going to tell him about where the key go in the first place as she did 'it even know where it go as will,rushed at the man only to slide right under him and kicked him in the back she picked up her dagger off the floor. she licked her lips ready to use one of her most powerful tricks

"But heed the zealot's lesson well- when the weak court death, they find it."

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:29 pm
unholy457

User Image

Fellin let out a stressful sigh as he was rocked by the kicked, he turned to look at the female."Well, maybe I'll unlock your love."He joked back. slipping out his Shadow dagger he smiled and darkness began to envelop him. "My in game name is Abyss walker, call me Abe if you want."The entire area around the two darkened as well making him harder to see."This is gonna be fun princess."He charged at her but then vanished appearing to her right and thrusting at her with his Dokusatsu Kiba hoping to poison her with its paralyzing effect.

.....the one that thrives and most often shows itself is the one that you feed the most."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:40 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole close her eyes hearing for the sounds inside of the darkness and slashed her sword to the right and combat roll around Fellin and then put her blade to his neck standing behind him "Aylss is what am"her free hand ran up his side feeling for the key once she find it she grab it and kicked him away. she drop the key down her top "i would kill you right now but I got better thing to do" she ran off into the darkness leaving only the bat to be annoying for Fellin. somehow after all of the running she end up in the same town as Zero

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:57 pm
unholy457

User Image

Fellin smiled as she took off running, the darkness reformed again and he began to silently tail the girl. Upon reaching the town he appeared in front of her again tapping his foot and pursing his lips."You know now I'm gonna be your stalker until you either kill me or hand off that key and information to me.....so wanna make it easy on yourself?"He asked sheathing his weapons and offering a charming smile knowing that she was just going to try and brush past him but it wasn't going to work that way for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:14 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole walked into one store and then quickly jump out the window running along the roof tops till she jump down into a old house that had a chest in it. she knee down taking out the key from her shirt and seen it fit inside of it. she opened the lid only to see a cloak and a old that was falling apart "all of that work for noting" she put the cloak on and then put the old sword on her back walking out of the house mad as can be before walking over to Fellin "it was not worth it!"the sword was around the size of a claymore but she is going to keep it for the hunt and fight of getting the key in the first place

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:27 pm
unholy457

User Image

Doubt it, there's more to every item than you think or see....just have to experiment and find out what it is......now I suppose its pointless to hassle you for the cloak or the key. You already have the item and I'm not a red player, nor do I intend to be anytime soon........unlike you apparently you ruthless vixen."He said playfully biting at her then looking at her sword."Big sword for a mage, aspiring to be a full on combat mage?"He asked pulling up his hood to darken his face. He contemplated stealing the cloak for a minute, He is a thief after all but it didn't appear to be much or have a lot of physical defense....be pointless to take it."So where ya headed, cause you know its always good to have company at your side."He flashed his charming smile again.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole find a spot and sit down under a tree taking out the huge blade running her finger down it "when I started play I was only give this one class could not picked any others . it the Dark Priestess . not sure how magic is in the game in the first place it was never said in game's book of having magic in the first place" for a bit she could hear the outside world "grand father knew you would be the one at my side...old man " she shakes her head a little smile showing on her face . in the real world she work at a bar and play games to relax now it was felt like a dream along ago now fighting to stay alive in this world is her main goal

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:45 pm
unholy457

User Image

"So a dark priestess not a mage, oh well all the same to me, magic is magic though I'm a bit iffy on it myself."He replied sitting down a few feet away from her."So mind telling me why and who you killed to become a red player....I'm thinking you were given no other than to kill someone You don't seem like the type who does it for fun, besides I met plenty of red players most of them try to kill me rather let me go like you did. Is your heart truly dark and you're just an evil b*tch, or are you kinder more gentle......unlike me of course I'm a jerk but I'm not a murderer are you?"He asked, having his usual problem of being stubborn and hammering down on people to try and get the information out of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:14 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole rolled her eyes and leaned back on the tree again looking over the male with a demonic look in her eyes "i started by killing one of my guild mate and slowly turned it a killing field and then move to few other guilds did the same. love to watch chaos move like a fire in a forest" she said laughing. she is the type to play with people before killing them

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:32 pm
unholy457

User Image

"Had you pegged wrong did I? Well I can see your an evil person at heart. I don't know if you realize this, though I'm sure you do, your not just killing a character in the game you're killing real people. This stopped being a game the moment we got in and it didn't take me long to realize it, but what people like you seem to think is that murder is fun because you can get away with it. I'm a rich snob IRL but in here, ever since this started being life, I've been able to keep my humanity and even change a little. I believe I'm beginning to care for other, just not as much as myself but still a little bit. If you truly find killing people fun, then the next time I catch you in the act I will have to stop you Alyss."He stood up and looked down at her with a look of pity and almost sorrow before he started to walk off.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:38 pm

User Image

Deathmonger456

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole was force to kill the first time and everything around her is send into chaos so after a while she had lost her humanity and wave good bye to Fellin"unlike you we the female player base are being attack by males who only want us for our bodies. now tell me if you were in my place how would you act "she said putting the blade back onto her back thinking about all of those lives she ended and felt noting in her heart. she had killed people out right it was usually to send a guild into chaos most of them are heavily pvp only

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:53 pm
unholy457

User Image

Fellin stopped and looked back for a minute."I would have found a better way, I always do. Broken limbs, damaged close to death, and if necessary killed them, but thats not my point. Being hard pressed to kill someone is one thing, doing it just for fun and to create chaos in an environment is wrong and inhumane. You've lost all that connects you to the real world because you became a murderous psychopath, a hot murderous psychopath, but one all the same, see ya around hopefully you'll change the next time I see you."He waved then continued walking until he could find an inn.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:57 pm

User Image

Nicole "Alyss" Chester

Nicole keep on relaxing under the tree before going for a little walk and unknowing she walked into the building where Zero was at and seen what was on the list. she thinks tipping on her chin on what to order to eat. picking some type of soup to eat better then eating meat like most other players.

unholy457

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,425 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:15 am
Zero "Z" Hirashima
"I am no longer a Vampire,
User Image
I am now a Half-Demon and now i will destroy all evil"

Zero saw alyss and said to her "have you mad your decision to join my guild it will keep you out of trouble and you will be the most feared in the game because my guild is a practical myth in this game and the most feared we hunt down murderous guilds and we protect the innocent players, pass judgement among others, take bounties, etc." Zero continues to sip his wine "oh yes you will get to live in an extravagant mansion on the 79th floor that i own. i will be recruiting others let me know what you decide in the next two minutes." Zero looked at her sipping his wine
Deathmonger456

unholy457

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas