Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroes Of Justice VS. Villains Of Doom

Back to Guilds

A DC Comics Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: DC Comics, Comics, Superman, Batman, Superheroes 

Reply The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)
Decisions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:25 am
In the heart of Metropolis, was a workout facility for executive clientele in town. Sara Lance just happened to be one of the many early morning work out people coming inside to jump start their day. She had come to town on important business matters in Washington DC. To meet someone of great importance. Discussing the devastating event that had taken place in one of Gotham's finest mansions, almost twenty four hours ago. Having departed the meeting place, she found herself staying in Metropolis, mainly due to her flight being delayed. Having been provided a hotel voucher by the airline, Sara took it upon herself to take the time to explore the city. She wasn't a tourist, nor looked like one. Managing to blend in quite well with her surroundings.

The city was grand indeed, just like all those traveling brochures express. But site seeing just wasn't her forte when her mind was wracked with decisions to make. She couldn't sleep in the hotel, still going over and over in her mind the main part of the discussion she had with Lex Luthor that held value:

"I can see you do have an impressive degree of deductive reasoning Ms. Lance. That is something I like seeing in people such as yourself. What I'm about to tell you is sensitive information. Some of it already public information. General Slade Wilson's military commission was reactivated, and now serves as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. He is a bit proactive...so to speak than most of his predecessors by being in the field. I was waiting for the appropriate setting to introduce you to him and Mr. Drake Rayner."

"Sadly I've not heard from either one of them yet regarding the Bruce Wayne and the Gotham Situation. My apologies Ms. Lance. But yes, I have not heard either of those gentlemen. Their last known whereabouts were Gotham. However, if I do not hear from them in the next 12 hours I will personally send an investigation team to Gotham. And I will oversee the operation myself."

"I need for you to wait. I will try to contact Mr. Wilson. When I do hear from them, I will have new orders for you."

Standing inside the work out facility, Sara was in the process of wrapping her hands in tape. Her body language screamed tension, knowing if she didn't at least get a grip that tension would remain with her throughout the day. Sitting by the bedside table waiting for the phone to ring was no way to live. Glancing up towards a wall clock she saw that the time had flipped down six o'clock in the morning. Six more hours to go and Mr. Luthor's time frame would surely jump into play. Mr. Luthor had promised he would get the ball rolling on trying to locate his field men. She had offered to help assist him, but he instructed her to wait. And wait she did, with all this energy she had. She had to place it somewhere.

With her hands wrapped, she walked over barefoot towards one of the exercise mats. Having finished up a stretching routine by herself she could see just through observation that it was still early in the morning with not too many people filing into the gym just yet. There was plenty of activity in the swimming pool area of the work out facility but not so much in the gym. Setting down her phone with a speaker along floor, she made sure that her music wasn't too loud but she needed something to help bleed out the thoughts flying so quickly through her mind. With the music track set to high energy, one the first songs being played was by Crystal Method, Keep Hope Alive.

She moved across the exercise mat, over towards an area where the walls were lined with mirrors and several hanging punching bags hung a good five to ten feet away from one another. Clasping her hands together, she focused on her inner energy, staring at her reflection in the mirrors before her. Allowing the music to help guide her and set her mind to give it her all into the work out. Arching her back slightly in her stance, listening to bones crackling and popping in and out of placement. Her mind was set as she used the hanging punching bags that were positioned at her left and right as attackers. Providing a small push along each bag to help make the moment in her mind feel real. A light flickered on within her eyes as the scene was set in her mind. In her mind she saw and felt the attack of a hit coming from her left along her blind side. As the bag swung towards her she spun around, turning in with her right and left arm close in along her body before her arcing her hands in a circular block towards her attacker. Expecting each strike that came at her in her mind. It wasn't a bag she was hitting she was hitting anymore, she was punching an attacker. Blocking everything that was thrown at her.

Feeling the wind of an attack from behind she moved swiftly, in the opposite direction, with her right foot moving back and to the side as she avoided the arm of a swinger coming at her. As soon as she saw the boxing punch, straight arm locked firmly out towards her. She knew the attacker had left themselves wide open for an attack. Moving in less than a step, Sara had already elbowed her opponent square in the chest with her elbow, rotated her left hand, to where the bottom part of her palm struck at their throat. Rendering her attacker breathless. As the attacker choked on his breath, she turned her body in delivering blow after blow with the palms of hands. Palming her attacker to the point he didn't want to have anything else to do with her. Having worked up a sweat, her hair was matted in a mess along her face.

No matter how hard she worked, she kept hearing Lex Luthor's voice echoing over and over in the back of her mind. To everything they discussed. She kept thinking about the chaos that took place at Bruce Wayne's mansion. How Drake reacted and responded to the situation at hand. As well as a few other known and unknown faces. Her punches became stronger and heartier as she kept beating up the two hanging punching bags in the gym. Not realizing she had gathered a small audience of just everyday Joe's. Panting as in between heavy, ragged breaths she was taking. She disliked the fact that, no one knew what happened with the Senator who was apparently slain at the gathering. And now, no one had heard from the transport vehicle that housed, Slade Wilson and Drake Rayner. She was certain anyone else would have blown off this bit of information, but this? This bothered her a great deal. She wanted to help, but wouldn't be insubordinate by disobeying Mr. Luthor's request.

A sudden abrupt halt of her swinging hanging bag, captured her by surprise. Her mind was set to fight, not to stall. Holding her position, with her arms out before her but close in. Sara Lance was both in a defensive and offensive stance. With her mind reeling, she had no idea who had stopped the motion. Was it a concerned client of the gym or someone else, she was unsure.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 am
A long stretch black limousine had just departed the International Airport of Metropolis City. Scenery was blurry as the car sped along to its destination. Behind the tinted windows, was a lone individual sitting in the backseat, with his elbow propped up along the window sill. With his thumb and index finger spread apart holding onto his chin. The man sat there replaying the night's festivities at Bruce Wayne's masquerade ball. Replaying everything down to the fine print details of what lead up to the arrival along the red carpet, conversations shared with different important individuals to whom he actually met face to face with at the event. Having upheld a promise he had made to Bruce, after receiving that crafted bow. Oliver Queen showed up none other than in respect for an old friend and comrade in arms. Nothing more. Slade Wilson on the other hand, made it sound as if he had already flipped the coin of joining back with his pals at the Justice League. That was not the case. A scowl made its presence known along Oliver's features as he thought about what Slade told him, after Bruce made his speech.

Deathstroke Mercenary
"I never knew you to be the type to turn to alcohol when stressed, Mr. Queen, as I also never knew you to be the kind to come to places that are owned by someone openly against our employer's plans. Care to tell me why you're here?" He looked to Oliver to say something else but then Bruce Wayne began to speak. Slade listened, everything he assumed Bruce Wayne was planning to do turned out to be true. When Bruce looked over to Oliver Queen after mentioning the Green Arrow he looked to Oliver again. "Seems I got my answer as to why you're here..."

Battling Bowman
"A man can't get a drink every now and then?" Clinking his glass on purpose against Slade's as he kept eye contact with the man. When Bruce began his speech, Oliver sat there with no flicker of emotion towards the speech. When Slade finally commented on the speech towards Oliver he replied. "Don't assume anything Slade. There's always two sides to a story. I'm not here to support him and his little games. Besides, the Wall has other eyes and ears on play. Doesn't she?" Challenging Slade out in the open like that? Don't be absurd. Oliver wasn't stupid. All Slade Wilson would need to do would be to watch and observe Oliver's actions from here on out if he didn't trust him. "Don't think I haven't forgotten the oath I took, I know my place. And as for why I'm here." The fun is about to begin, just watch and observe o' masked one. Oliver Queen provided Slade one of his sly, mischievous grins then. "There's always bound to be fireworks on display at events such as this. Who would miss out on something like that?"

When Oliver was in the process of explaining his reasoning for being there to Slade. He already knew, Slade had made up his mind. He was after all a hard man to sway otherwise. Besides, he was not there to entertain, let alone impress Slade and his antics. He was there for reasons of his own. That was when all hell broke loose. The place was chaotic. He remembered, telling Slade that they needed to help get people out of the place. He wasn't there to play the hero. All he wanted to do was get out of dodge. The last thing that crossed his mind was whipping out his hidden utility belt. It's not like he was Batman who could just shift gears from civilian to superhero within seconds. With Slade's assistance, they managed to get outside as Bruce's mansion became overwhelmingly filled from floor to ceiling in a gaseous white smoke. Bodies of unconscious guests laid everywhere along the floor inside the mansion as well as those who had managed to make it outside. Those were lucky, the ones on the inside. Actually had to deal with the horrific events taking place with the sudden appearance of some Talons in gas masks along with the Joker and his motley crew.

The White Duke of Death
In the midst of the the chaos in the smoke it suddenly was silent for a moment before something truly bizarre happened. The speakers in the ballroom suddenly blared the instrumental to the theme of the Phantom of the Opera, as it played the room filled with an eery laughter as a figure moved throughout the smoke.

Oliver knew that damn laugh from anywhere. He was certain that Slade knew who the unexpected visitor was as well. However, instead of rushing back inside and being a hero. Oliver was too busy trying to locate his sister, Thea. Cursing under his breath. He was ready to kick some major a**, to whomever the hell it was that decided to crash this party. However, he made sure that he kept his temper in check for the time being. Glancing over his shoulder at Slade who remained motionless for the time being, Oliver couldn't help but feel that he knew something. Finally breaking the silence, as he kept his voice at a minimum level. "Feel like filling in the party here, Slade? I know I personally want to kick someone's a** right now." So much for keeping his temper in check. It was more than apparent that Oliver Queen was absolutely livid with the situation.

Deathstroke Mercenary
Slade looked to Queen and answered his question quickly. "That won't be necessary, Mister Queen...I have eyes in the building." He then activated his communicator. "Tell me what you see, alpha1." The sniper replied quickly. "Lost visual for a minute, talons are gone but the clown has Senator Nelson. Drake just blew his cover and flew out of the west wing with a couple of girls in tow." Slade gritted his teeth. He knew what the Joker was playing at, and what is worse is that the plan would be beneficial. The problem was that Slade couldn't let Oliver be here to stop it. It sickened Slade so some degree, but he would not mourn for the Senator. "The Talons are gone...My snipers can Neutralize the clown, he is the reason I'm hear tonight anyway. But I need you to start evacuating the area of everyone not still stuck in the manor.. We need to form a perimeter and I can't work with civilians trying to crowd around to see what happens. And it doesn't help us that Mister Rayner had to play show off and literally fly out of the roof of the building and blow his damn cover...are you clear on your orders, Queen?"

Slade's orders were crystal clear. Oliver was certain that Slade was making sure he was still helping out on the side he had signed up with. Making sure he would comply. Oliver knew he would have been a fool if he didn't comply. That was when Oliver came face to face with a beautiful bombshell amidst all the chaos taking place outside of the mansion. It was her! He could never forget a face as such as Ms. Lance's. Of course when he recognized her, he played the neutral approach in greeting her. His friend Drake Rayner was standing with them at the time. Not exchanging anything else to Drake then as he tried his best to keep his composure acting as if there was nothing out of the ordinary as he approached someone he thought had been a ghost since his return to civilization. It had been six years since he had seen Sara Lance. Why was she there? Something to investigate for sure, but at a much later time. To make the situation feel comfortable and real, he extended out his hand towards her. "I'm Oliver Queen, are you alright miss?" He did not know if Sara knew the majority of the Justice League that were present at the masquerade party. Or what her connections might be, so he acted as if he was greeting and assisting one of the guests from the party. Looking away from the lady he was shaking hands with over towards his sister, Thea Queen making sure she was alright too. This whole situation was definitely one huge cluster to say the least.

Sonic Cry
"I'm Sara Lance, it's a pleasure." Shaking the hand offered to her. Before she was able to continue, Drake interrupted just briefly handing something to her. Breaking eye contact with Mr. Queen momentarily to glance down at the number handed to her. She had a feeling she'd be seeing Drake again. Returning her attention out of politeness, "I'm fine, thank you for asking." Out of the corner of Sara's eyes, she saw where Drake had run off too. Seeing Deathstroke directing several security men as well as make contact with Drake. "I sure hope they take that clown somewhere else. Where he doesn't cause anymore mischief." A plain and simple comment, not really directed at anyone. As Sara, among the rest of Bruce Wayne's guests stood outside the mansion watching the clown get hauled away, a little too late. Damage had been done, death of a Senator had occurred. In a way, Sara felt bad for Bruce Wayne, now that his home had been soiled with a bloody death. If he ever tried to resale his property, he might have a difficult time in doing so with the death of a senator on his property. Then again, in this sick society, his property might sell more than he'd realize. "If you'll excuse me, Mr. Queen, it's been a late night. One I don't think I'll forget." She didn't mean to sound bitter, she had done as she had been asked. Attended, observed and now it was time for her to depart.

Just as quickly as she had walked into his life again. She was gone. He knew then, if he had reacted differently around Ms. Lance, it would have set off some warning bells with his colleagues standing around him then, along with his sister Thea. As his thoughts lingered there on Ms. Lance's face. He heard someone speaking to him then. Drawing him out of his thoughts as he returned to the present time.

"Mr. Queen? Sir? I'm sorry to disturb you sir but the meeting has been pushed back to another date. Shall I take you instead to your hotel?" It was none other than the limousine driver, talking to him. Realizing what he was saying, Oliver just provided him a nod. His fingers dropping away from his chin as he waved his hand off to the side, "Yes, that's fine." He wasn't about to apologize to the guy, he was too busy wrapped up in his thoughts to really think about anything else. She was on his mind. And he could not stop thinking about Ms. Lance. A scowl was written along his features as his eyes drifted off towards the window, as the driver was now altering his course. Sighing to himself as his mind seemed to completely focus on the blonde bombshell. It did not seem as though it took too long for the driver to pull up to the expensive hotel. As the car came to a stop, his door was opened by one of the bell hops. Making sure to change his expression, he provided a fake smile towards the bell hop, exchanging in some common conversation. His driver was already in the process of handing over his baggage over towards the bell hop as Oliver stood there glancing up hearing the sound of a large jet flying across the sky. Becoming lost to his surroundings for a moment, as he absorbed everything that was around him. Completely gathering information on the environment, getting a feel of the place before advancing towards the doors opened for him as he stepped inside. Speaking with reservations briefly as he collected his room card. He turned and gave a hefty tip to the bell hop who ushered his belongings up to his room on one of the executive floors. He really did not feel like going to his room right away. Nodding his thanks towards the bell hop, he asked if there was anything open at this hour. Given an explanation of what all was starting to open up this early in the morning. Oliver decided to just walk the entire building, to help kill the time allowing for his mind to unwind completely.  

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:29 am
Taking the escalator downstairs, with his hands stuffed tightly into his designer business suit jacket. His eyes were focused on the bottom of the escalator. Something shimmered off to his right, diverting his gaze over towards a wall of windows. The view was that of an indoor gym and swimming pool. Cocking his head slightly, his eyes zipped past the equipment he saw in the room over towards a growing crowd of people seemingly surrounding a sole individual. A fight? Normally he'd mind his own business, but it was the sight of golden locks of hair that captured his attention. It couldn't be? Was she here? His face went slack, before frowning. Was someone fighting her? The hell? Quickly jogging down the last couple of steps from the escalator, the momentum threw him forwards a bit as he rounded the corner. The glass door slid open, as the sounds of loud music, muffled conversation and shouting could be heard from the center ring of people. Oliver moved in haste across the floor, already spotting security and staff members entering in from the opposite side of the room. Undoubtedly in response to whatever caused a crowd of people to form a circle around an individual? Or more? Making his way through the crowd, without disrupting conversation of fingers being pointed towards the center of the circle. Seeing hair being tossed up into the air, he figured that there was a fight. The fact that no one had put a stop to it was beyond him. Then he reminded himself that not too many people would involve themselves in crisis anymore unless their hide was involved. Too many people fearing of getting slapped with a lawsuit. Oliver on the other hand wanted to see what all the hubbub was about before security got there. Watching a hanging bag swing in his direction since he was now closer, he placed his hands out before him to block the bag.

Sonic Cry

A sudden abrupt halt of her swinging hanging bag, captured her by surprise. Her mind was set to fight, not to stall. Holding her position, with her arms out before her but close in. Sara Lance was both in a defensive and offensive stance. With her mind reeling, she had no idea who had stopped the motion. Was it a concerned client of the gym or someone else, she was unsure.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 1:58 pm
Battling Bowman

Her eyes were blurry, covered in a sheen layer of sweat. A little bounce in her step as she rocked back slightly. Panting fiercely, as she waited for an attack. Giving a shake of her head as she kept her tape wrapped hands out before her. The backside of her wrapped knuckles appeared to be slightly red due to the strength she had placed between most of the hits she had delivered against the bags. Squinting slightly, as the image of one person standing there with the bag came into view. She reluctantly dropped her hands down along her sides. Sensing the guy in the suit was no threat. Reaching with her hands to brush away her wet hair from her face, tying it back into a loose pony tail she glanced around seeing she had an audience. Acting cool as if nothing was wrong, she provided the suit two thumbs up. Relaxing her fighting stance, as she allowed her dilated eyes to adjust from the adrenaline pumped stasis to a more normal state.  

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:34 pm
Sonic Cry

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes, Ms. Lance." Releasing the hanging punching bag gently as he greeted her. It was apparent to the others, that these two must have known one another. Regardless the security and staff had made it to their positioning. Oliver turned towards the gentlemen, providing a valid reason as to what the commotion was all about. Explaining somewhere along the lines, of the white lie he was telling, but doing so in such a manner that he was very convincing. That Ms. Lance was getting ready for competition at a MMA match that would be occurring in town soon. And apologized towards the staff if she alarmed anyone. As soon as he stated his name and business, by redirecting the conversation with the lead of security. At first the men did not seem that the security staff would leave. But once his information was verified to who he was, his apology was accepted and the actions in the gym were excused. However, they informed Mr. Queen that Ms. Lance would need to tone down her actions so not to startle the other guests within the facility. Providing one of his signature smiles, along with a promise, claiming he would take full responsibility to any damages she may cause in that case. The issue was resolved then and the staff departed. Returning his attention back towards the lady present, he could only provide her a smirk. Waving his right hand off to the side, "Now then, now that issue has been managed. I do believe you owe me an audience. Since we need to have that discussion we were unable to have at the masquerade party Ms. Lance." He was insistent but in the most polite and professional mannerism displayed. Waiting for her patiently to comply. Oliver Queen was not going to take a 'no' as an answer from her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:23 pm
Battling Bowman

"I suppose, there's no avoiding it." Glancing down at her own attire before Mr. Queen's. "Do you mind if I shower and change real quick? I would hate to give the impression of someone sweaty hanging in the presence of a genuine businessman." She came off pissy and probably sounded disrespectful towards someone who practically saved her hide. She wasn't the damsel in distress type of a gal. She did not need to be rescued every time something such as this came up. Sara would provide said audience with Mr. Queen, but only if he accepted her terms. Needless to say, she wasn't exactly happy to see him.  

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:12 am
Sonic Cry

"By all means." He would wait, he would also make sure she didn't take a back exit to avoid him. Even if she did, he would eventually find her again. Almost as if it was fate.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 10:57 am
Battling Bowman

Heels clicked along the tiled floor, Sara took a step out of the locker room within the gym. Several heads of both the male staff along with other guests had glanced her way. As she reached up, to purposely address her blouse a little better along her figure. Stopping along one of those wall mirrors as she applied a glossy lip stick along her lips. Absorbing the ogling eyes admiring her very fit figure standing there in a form fitted blouse, tight mini skirt and black pumps. She had managed to place her long golden locks up into loose braids along either side of her face. Rolling her lips in along one another, when she was satisfied with the fullness of color painted along her lips. She turned away from the mirror, her hand moving to rest along her shoulder bag as she placed away her lipstick. Smiling as she purposely trotted on out of the gym, with a sultry walk. Knowing that there were many people watching her. How she liked teasing those who could not touch her. A little game she played when she felt it was necessary.
User Image

Approaching the gentleman who had been waiting for her patiently, "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Queen. Shall we?" Sara knew she was beautiful, she used her beauty as a tool to take advantage of certain situations. Knowing that some men if provided a moment to admire as well as get close enough to touch, she could easily get whatever she was seeking, by selling what she knew men wanted.  

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:02 pm
Sonic Cry
"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Mr. Queen. Shall we?"

Oliver turned his head towards the 'sorry to have kept you waiting' remark. When he saw Sara again, she was not dripping wet from the work out. She was drop dead gorgeous. He had forgotten how good she looked. Remembering the last time he had intimate relations with her. But that was a lifetime ago. He did his best not to allow eyes to wander. Thinking about that last night they had together on the boat, before it capsized into the ocean. Flashes of images rushed quickly within the blink of an eye. Clearing his throat, he cocked his head at her. "Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 12:12 pm
Battling Bowman

"You're the one who wanted to talk. Lead and I'll follow, Mr. Queen." She recognized the way he was looking at her. Thinking of several different mind games she could pull with him. That would be a tactic to use for another time, if what she had on display wasn't working as well as she had planned for it too. Placing her fingers spread out along her hips, as she waited patiently for him to make a move.  

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 1:30 pm
Sonic Cry

Ms. Lance was right, he was the one who initiated this meeting. Walking towards the door he opened it up for her. Finding it difficult to not watch Ms. Lance walk through the door. Shaking his head, reminding himself this was strictly business, not personal. There was a time, back in the day. Where he would have dropped anything just to spend time with her. Even if that meant going behind another person's back, that he was dating. Rubbing his face with his hand, to regain composure. Whatever she was doing to him then. It was working, he had come pretty close to forgetting the purpose of the meeting. "How about some coffee in the restaurant for starters?" He had to think of something to say, moving to stand along side her. His breath caught in his throat when he realized he could see down into her shirt. Looking away, hoping that his wandering eyes weren't that obvious. Motioning forwards as he began to lead the way towards the hotel's restaurant.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:05 pm
Battling Bowman

Coffee? Sara looked down at her non-existing watch along her wrist. Smiling matter of fact back up at Mr. Queen then. "Very well, lets have that nice cup of coffee that you so desperately need in order to interrupt my work out routine, Mr. Queen." She was not amused, she had a feeling that he was there other than for a cup of coffee. Rolling her eyes, as she resisted the urge in saying what exactly was on her mind. The way her heels hit against the floor, spelled out she was already annoyed with him. At least she was being nice enough to give him the time of day by having this very important cup of coffee meeting he arranged.  

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 4:58 pm
Sonic Cry

"Sara!" Calling out to her as he managed to reach out and grab her arm by stopping her progression. He wasn't holding her too hard to leave a mark. His hold however, was firm and left the impression he was not about to release her until she gave him a valid reason why she had been avoiding him. Having several years of practice of learning body language. Didn't take much to see in her eyes that there was some hidden agenda. Demanding an answer from her, "Why are you avoiding me?" Pulling her closer to him so that he wasn't shouting, let alone causing a scene. Frustration was evident along his face as he glared at her. He was going to get to the bottom of this, even if it meant taking a different route than he had planned earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:10 pm
Battling Bowman

"If you know what's good for you, Oliver. You will unhand me this very instance!" She didn't scream nor did she shout. Wasn't necessary to do so. However, the clarity of her tone was strong enough that the verbal threat was obvious. "You left me to drown in the ocean and die alone! You think I'm just going to stand here and let you coax me with your, charms when you simply decided to walk back into my life as if nothing happened? Let go of me! I am dead to you remember?!" Sara wasn't going to start something either, she was adamant about Oliver releasing her. Whether he realized it or not, he was hurting her.  

Sonic Cry

Loyal Friend

Battling Bowman

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 6:45 pm
Sonic Cry
Battling Bowman

"If you know what's good for you, Oliver. You will unhand me this very instance!" She didn't scream nor did she shout. Wasn't necessary to do so. However, the clarity of her tone was strong enough that the verbal threat was obvious. "You left me to drown in the ocean and die alone! You think I'm just going to stand here and let you coax me with your, charms when you simply decided to walk back into my life as if nothing happened? Let go of me! I am dead to you remember?!" Sara wasn't going to start something either, she was adamant about Oliver releasing her. Whether he realized it or not, he was hurting her.

As he started to summarize his feelings on their history for her. That was when he really heard her. Releasing his grip upon her arm. Having no idea what came over him then. Holding both of his hands out towards Sara to wait. Trying to apologize for his unruly manner. "I apologize, for my actions there. I did not mean to hurt you if I did. Sara, it's been six years since we last saw one another. I thought you did drown! My fathe.. I thought you went down with the ship too. I've been living with the fact since that day that I was the one who invited you out onto the Gambit and because of that. You and my father died! And to finally be able to see you face to face at Wayne manor alive and well?" His face distorted to anger, "What the hell was I supposed to think? That you were some damn memory haunting me? You actually spoke with me. Ghosts don't do that!" Restraining himself, by placing a reign on his anger then. Sara was not at fault. He was angry at the fact that she had been considered dead for six years and to see her now in the flesh. That she never died, but was missing in action all that time? Where in the hell has she been all this time? Didn't bother on contacting family, let alone friends. Just to let them know she was alive and well? That's what frustrated Oliver Queen more than anything.  
The Historical Archives (Regular Threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games