Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:28 pm
Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
Erebus in a lack of better words was the rouge housing maniac of the group. Bullying his siblings was an every day thing. This time- as their baby sitter which was really a 'fighter' - Rada, was watching over them. They were playing in the center of the pride. Full of lush vegitation and the stream that most if not all pride members enjoyed. Unless they wanted to underground for the more private springs. They were lucky enough to finally be out. Jelani, his father was so protective that he hadn't ever let them see the light of day. Now- they took full advantage of this oppertunity. In the stream, he jumped and splashed at all his siblings. Making them want to join in but just in that moment- his ears swerved and he caught the sight of a new cub he hadn't seen. Well- they hadn't seen anyone. It was a girl! Rolling his eyes. "Ew. Gross." He commented.

Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
Unlike his other sibling- he was the kinder of them. Well the boys anyways. His twin were the only white ones that possessed father's genes heavily. When water got splashed on him he looked down then at his mischievious brother. "Some of us don't want to get wet." He frowned, and when he spoke- his brother hadn't paid him any attention, instead he looked to the side at another face. "Oh." Ears went up and shaking himself off, then giving his brother a look. "Not gross- it's a girl." A smile crossed his maw. "Hello!" He called out to her.

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
growl. Maybe two as he watched the other cubs from above. He too was a twin- but from a different family, he knew the girl though- she was a fighter. He'd probably be training with her at some point but he didn't have his sights set on her just yet... he waited far above them hidden by the leafs of the tree stealthly. Waiting... oh just waiting... Erebus was his kinda cub- but oh not his little angelic looking brother. Playing tricks on others was his motto.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
Katomya had watched quietly from a distance at first, just outside of view, behind a few other pride members enjoying the weather. A few of the boys played in the stream, though only one seemed to be enjoying himself. Erebus seemed to be creating waves, quite literally.

She finally decided to walk over and join them. It looked like fun! She trotted toward the boys, her black tipped tail swishing happily behind her, low to the ground. As she approached she noticed, or really heard, a feline above her, but she paid it no mind for now. Her brothers were what she desired right now.

“Hello!” she responded cheerfully, then added in a slightly angry tone, “I am not gross.” She stared down Erebus. “So.. what you guys doing out here today?” She put her paw in the water and flicked a little at Erebus, “seems like this is a fun game.” Kat lowered her body and pounced right next to her other brother, sending a splash in his direction.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
He didn't hear the comment they made to her- if he had- that'd be a different story.

Niyebe wasn't exactly playing. See- he was curious about the cubs and so happened to be in the general area. He only came for some free time while he waited for his trainer to come back. As he lapped at the water, his sister had found her way over- a smile came to his face- bright and majestic until she splashed him and all the fur on his face draped down.A blank stare came off of him, he didn't know what gotten in to her- maybe the other cubs? He lowered his body and shook his rump before dunking his paw in to the water and splashing her back. Trying to dry his face with his other paw as he laughed. "Seems someone got out on the right side of the bed."

When she spoke up though- he hadn't gotten the clue that she wasn't talking to him. "I didn't say you were gross." He frowned- he'd never say that about her..

He loved his sister- everything about her except for the fact that he found out after joining the entertainers that she wanted to be a fighter. All their brothers were apart of the entertainers- THEY WERE THE HOST CLUB! But something just didn't fit without her.

"Soooooo have you thought of joining our club yet sis? I bet issss beetttteee than being all sweaty all day." His tail happily padding behind him. That beautiful wet face trying to convince her otherwise.

Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
Of course, Erebus couldn't mind his business what so ever. I mean- look at his family. Although his grandparents kept quiet, his parents were all about knowing what everyone was doing at all times. Especially his father, whom was now a councilor. "Wait- wait you have a club?" He laughed at the feminine male- so hard that he had to wave his paw in the air and grab his chest fur with the other enough to fall over in to the water. "Apollo- did you hear that- that girl has a club- mwaha who would be dumb enough to play with you. From the looks of it- you only care about your fur- and looking pretty like a princess~ hahaha."

Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
Apollo's ears fell back. "That's not a girl. That's a boy." He huffed and went in between the boy and his brother. "Brother- that isn't nice... " Then he looked to the -real- girl. "We're out here because we're waiting on our dad to come back. Our Nanny is around here somewheres... Probably watching us now." Looking around then bowing his head. "Sorry for my brothers- they aren't really nice." Then he looked to HER brother. "I really am sorry."

"Don't say sorry to them! I'm not sorry. He looks like a girl. So he is one." He hung over his brother's shoulder and then rolled on top of him- drenching him in the water that he was just in and biting on his ear. "You might get germs from that other one~" Point at Katomya.

"Then what do you think of our-" He growled and tried to get out of his brother's grasp. "What our sises has germs too?"

"Yea- but not as much as that one over there." He laughed some more and tried to wrestle his brother in to the water.

tani duh!
Since the cubs were a little confusing we can just have them here. Their bloodline/parents are in their quote so we can distinguish them. Yes. I have a LOT of cubs. If it seems too overwhelming I can try and dim them down a little later- except I rather have at least one of her bloodline there to protect her. There are just too many boys xD I guess she has a lot of choices now doesn't she LOL.

Reeshie Hack
;] Come join?

AstoriaFallen
Come join?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:19 pm
Katomya smiled at Niyebe, a familiar face and voice. All the brothers were so upset when she did as her parents so hoped and decided to aspire to be a fighter. She let out a little giggle, responding, "No, I have not decided to join your club. I will be a fighter! Someone around here has to have some bravery in them." She gave a playful wink to him.

She listened to the other boy, apologizing for his brothers to her brother. She rolled her eyes. She had no interest in cheetahs trying to play responsible right now. Though, on the inside it made her feel a little better that they didn't all think she had germs.

She scoffed at the dark boy, Erebus. Pretty? Like a princess? Oh my word. "A princess? Well then this water is the water that surrounds my castle! Get out of MY WATER! I am the princess and I will get what I want!" She threw her nose in the air and closed her eyes. "Hmph. Niyebe! Get these vermin out of my water! Actually, I will do it!"

She turned to Erebus, again, as he tried to wrestle with Apollo, "I'm gonna be a fighter you know!" She lowered her chest to the ground, ready to pounce, and bounced right next to the quarreling brothers in the water.

Chi Sohma

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:08 pm
Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
With all the horseplaying he was trying to do with his brother- he didn't much care for the girl. In his mind- females were ... not the same. Therefore unimportant. As was his female siblings, except he could at least tolerate them for a few seconds before HAVING to leave. Ew. Nomming on his ear until he was splashed and he looked up.

Blankly starring at the girl. "Did I just hear. What I THOUGHT I JUST heard." Which he threw himself in front of his brother- pushing him down, not even looking back but at least he was behind them. "This is why I don't want you saying sorry to rats." The sense of entitlement. "You are NOT the princess- your not PRETTY 'nough!" He hissed. "Dirt blood is what you are!"

"Brother! STop! That's enough!" He tried shoving him back.

Erebus pushed him back and whipped so hard back to his brother. "Shut up and get back. This girl wants to pick a fight- she got one. Maybe this will show her that she has no place as a fighter neither. "

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
"You'd be so much safer as an entertainer.." His ears went down and he gave her a soft smile. Although he didn't want to accept it- the only thing he could do now is convince her. Over and over like the rest of his brothers. When in fact, his parents wanted the boys to be fighters. ALL OF THE CUBS should have been.... It was a great disappointment for Niyebe - the oldest to announce that they were all going to be entertainers. But being the first didn't always mean the biggest- and he was shorter than the rest of his kin. This- didn't stop him.

Niyebe, although 'girly' was in fact stronger than what he looked like. His parents came from a line of assassins. As if this cub could even threaten his sister and get away with it. A brow raised.

He was about to 'play along' til things got serious and it sounded more like a threat then playing. Which made Niyebe put a paw on his sister's head to try and stop her from pouncing. "I don't think you know who WE are." He got in to a defensive stance. "You better back down with those kinds of words- or you'll get a lot more than what you bargained for."

Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
"Try me- pretty boy." Baring his teeth and getting to his own stance.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:23 pm
No place as a fighter? This cub was out of his mind. Katomya came from a line of fighters, a line of strong, able cheetahs. She snarled at the mouthy cub and wiggled out from her brother's paw off her head. "Don't try and fight for me," she said under her breath, "I can take care of this rat myself," she added, more loudly. Claws pushed out from her paws, invisible beneath the water she stood in.

She started to circle the dark boy. Analyzing him, inspecting him. "You obviously have no idea who our family is around here. Not that it matters, since I'm the one standing here now!" She let out what little roar cheetah cubs have, more of a squeaky burp than anything. "You're weak. You don't have any muscle or any brain. No wonder you go everywhere with your brother to apologize for how EMBARRASSING you are!" She laughed at him, "You're stupid. If you believe that you can beat me, then step up and prove it."

She could feel the fur on the back of her neck standing on end. Was this anger? Either way.. No one made fun of her and no one made fun of her brother.

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 am
User Image User Image

Down the way Ares and Valkyrie were sparring playfully. They both aspired to be warriors like their father, and Ares was everything anyone could have hoped for in an older brother. He was much like his father, strategic, stoic, well mannered and only spoke when the need arrised. So when he heard the commotion he promptly stopped playing with his sister and ran off to see what it was all about. He saw his two other siblings and two foreign cubs he didn't know. His golden hues set on the strangers as if they had some how provoked it, though he should have known it was his dim witted brother.

"What is going on?" he demanded. Already he sounded like his father. Valkyrie rolled her eyes behind him and moved up to her twin rubbing her cheek against his shoulder lovingly before looking at the other two. She too was watching with an aggressive demeanor, her ears were flattened back. "Father will not be pleased," her tone was annoyed, this seemed to happen every other day whenever they met someone new. She half expected Rada to come out of no where, and scoop them all up before a drop of blood was spilled. Valkyrie knew her father and if a fleck of dust touched them his fur was in a twist. Apparently he was the only one who was allowed to man handle them...and Rada...and their mother. Well she supposed as long as it was a justified reprimanding then he would care a little less.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:59 am
Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
"See unfortunately for you. I don't mind hitting a girl." He growled out. As soon as she started to circle him, his fur went on edge. Pfft, as if she could intimidate him. "You're not scary- you're a girl. Stop playing games! Less talk! More fight!" As he lunged at her and like his brother- went to use his weight at her first to get her down- or at least pinned. This was going to be trouble, but trouble was his middle name.

Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
He was about to get in the middle when he felt his sister nudge his shoulder. His ears went back- then he looked at their older brother. He and his sister were the last to be born, of course they were smaller. Unlike the rest of his family- he didn't like fighting. He hated violence- and looked for his mother in this. "Ares!". Then went in front of his sister, yes he didn't fight but he wouldn't allow harm to come to his twin neither.

"Blood ran hot and this happened-" Looking down at his twin. "No father wouldn't be." But at this point it was up to their older brother to stop their brother, and that's IF he wanted to.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
It was his sister. Yes. But it was another thing to get in between a sparring match and likely they were out numbered. Their were only two of them from their litter. "I don't think this is a good Idea Katomya. There are too many cubs-" Likewise, he wasn't just going to sit there neither. He lowered his stance.. If he got in the way of Katomya- well that wouldn't be good- then she'd end up hating him and as per the rules of the fighters. Sparring is only in equal increments unless everyone agrees.

He was an entertainer- yes. But he knew about the other branches- and as a geisha he would need to know how to fight anyways, so he was just one step ahead of the game. Watching and eyeing the other cubs that came closer. "You're brother spoke too much- and to protect our blood's honor and her own- My sister seems to think putting in his place and challenge him to a dual is our only course of action. But if anyone gets in the middle- they'll be sparring me." Even if he didn't look intimidating- he was underneath that 'pretty boy' coat.

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
Makai was about to tackle down the 'pretty boys' but instead he stayed hidden in the trees above. Watching them begin a quarrel. Well wasn't that something. A smile crossed his maw. He'd see Niyebe fight- his enemy. His tail padded happily behind him. Oh- this was gunna be GOOD~!

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
Chihiro was looking for her brother- the centre of the crater, where the most vegitation was usually where she could find him hiding away. Mother and father wanted to check on him- and so Chi thought she'd look around- help father and mother. "Makai!" She called out- and it wasn't til she heard a large commotion that she turned the corner to see what was it about. A bunch of cubs were gathered now and it seemed to be something going on between them. She looked and took note of those that were there. Some she had seen- some were new that she hadn't seen. "Woah.." She quickly came up and jumped on top of a rock to see. Until it was them fighting, her ears went down..

She didn't want to say anything but a white cub- looking like a sibling to the one that was fighting was talking about how he didn't think his father would be happy. "Are they suppose to be fighting?" Her voice was cute, low and angelic.. But her ears were down and her disposition was that of worry and concern. She'd probably have to tend wounds for sure- especially with how aggressive this was getting. She sat up on top of the rock and started to pray to the God of Peace... Maybe he could help.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:22 am
User Image User Image

"Sparring you?" Ares questioned lowly, with a quirk of his brow. It was then Valkyrie started laughing at the other male. "This is too good," she smirked. She was torn in between doing the right thing, and letting this stupidity play out. Ares glared at Valkyrie and it was enough to silence her, he was the biggest of the cubs and he could make her life uncomfortable for as long as he wanted when the parents weren't around.

"That was rather stupid of her," Ares responded. The fact was females were dantier, they broke easier, and to be a warrior they had to push themselves a lot harder. It was harder than just hard. His father told him that so many times, even if she had training Erebus fought hard, he fought dirty and he had a brute strength that was starting to match his own. Unfortunately he had the ego to match. "Maybe I think you speak too much," Ares responded. "Who said any of us fought fair?" his ears flattened on his head warning him. He usually sided with family first, but he knew that Erebus probably said something stupid. Either way, he wasn't liking what this boy had to say.

Valkyrie was still smirking, her brother was bluffing but only she and probably Apollo knew it. The only one he ever fought dirty with was Erebus. They were Yin and Yang, yet somehow it worked. "May the Gods be with your sister," she had been on the wrong end of the stick with Erebus a couple of times. He had done some damage and when her father asked she said nothing so he didn't get punished. She wasn't a rat.

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 am
Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
Mariko had been nearby and had heard a bunch of noise coming from the nearby river and she looked around and spotted one of her brothers and that made her feel a bit better that at least one of them was present. She noticed there were two other female cubs and she realized that they were the minority it seemed. She stayed back a little ways for a moment to assess what was going on and she realized that things seemed to escalate rather quickly from fun and games into a rather interesting argument. She was training to be a plague doctor, but still. She was far from knowing anything helpful so if anyone got hurt it wasn't going to probably end well. This was quite the mixture of bloodlines here and she shook her head slightly and walked closer but kept her distance as she tried her best to get closer to her sibling. She looked around and noticed one of her sisters and she changed course and walked over to her. "I don't think this is going to end very well." She said, her voice filled with concern. She wondered where any of the adults might be. Though, things like this were bound to happen with so many cubs from different lines around.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
Tamaki was a rather neutral individual. He didn't like to fight and tried his best to be a mediator however, he walked up just in time to hear his sister threatened. This made something inside of him click on and his fur raised on end and the normally happy go lucky tamaki was now a tensed ball of aggression. He watched as Kata decided to show the cub his place and Tamaki slinked over towards the group and kept his eyes on the others. It was almost too easy to tell who belonged to who because many of the cubs had similar markings. "You'll also have to deal with me." His normally sweet voice was deep and threatening. Yes, it was to be that all the males were entertainers, but one could not change what was in their blood and it would seem that situations such as these would make it come out in them. He had faith in his sister, he knew she could take the male who was running his mouth, but if another decided to jump in... Well. It would escalate rather quickly if adults didn't get here soon. Even then. If an adult did show up, it could get even uglier depending on whom it was.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image
Katomya was suddenly pressed to the ground by the weight of Erebus, she didn't expect him to make the first move. He had her almost pinned to the ground, but she played like this with her brothers. She feigned being pinned for a moment, before positioning her back feet under his back hips and pushing. Just strong enough to knock him off her.

Katomya was thankful her brother had her back, and even more so when Tamaki showed up. She knew the host club would have something in them for fighting, there were born from it even if it's not the path they desired to pursue.

Stupid? Hardly. "Don't try and threaten us if you're not willing to back it up. We three could take all four of you without a sweat." She snickered and raised an eyebrow at the quarrelsome boys, not that all of them were trying to fight. She almost paid no mind to those who were on the sidelines, currently, they seemed to have more brains about them than the rest. She continued to snarl at Erebus, "try me again."

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:22 am
Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
Behind him was his family- and that made it even more apparent that he HAD- just had to win! When she threw him off, exactly like Valkyrie had- he knew and only but rolled and propped back up like a boxer would. "You haven't seen nothing yet!" His family knew- rough housing was his thing. Quickly he side stepped and went around her looking as though he were going to circle- but didn't and went in to a full run for a headbutt- rolled then pounced on her side to use to weight to knock her over but not be on top of her.

He lowered his body again for another attack. This one wouldn't be so forgiving as the last. His fangs full- and he couldn't wait to use them.

Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
"Brother don't give in." His ears went back, speaking to his older brother. Was he the only one in the family who didn't want this? Seems Valkyrie and everyone was having a good time. "We don't wanna fight." He lowered his tail.

"I sure as hell do!" Then he rushed at the girl again. Like bull.

Apollo look at their older brother- almost pleaing. He wanted to get in the middle to stop it but he looked around and saw they had an audience now and it would only make Erebus fight more. "No." As he turned around. "I don't want to be apart of this then." Getting angry that he felt hopeless against their fighting- he couldn't stop him then what more! As he turned his head and walked away- passing the girls on the rock, looking upset and rather annoyed at everything. WHERE WERE THE ADULTS!?

What they all didn't know is there WERE adults watching- and they were ether placing bets or just watching to see how it all went down.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
Niyebe growled. Lowering his body and once he heard his brother- he KNEW they could take on this litter of cubs. One left. "I didn't think you did-" The fighter blood in them was roaring to be freed- this would be a chance to show just how good of a fighter he was- even if he trained as a entertainer. His was their first born son- it ran through his veins. "She won't need it- she's one of us." He snapped at the girl- he didn't like their attitude and he didn't like how they spoke so high.

Whoever their blood was- must have not taught them anything except to be rude!

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
Then his eyes adverted to Apollo- the other girlly looking cub. The weak link in the bloodline. A smirk crossed his maw- forget Niyebe- he found someone else to pick on. Wagging his tail up in the air as he got ready to pounce. Oh- this- is gunna be good. He didn't want to make his move yet but he was counting the steps of the other before he'd bring down the house!

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
As soon as Apollo went out to 'leave' the fight- Chihiro's ears swerved and when he left.. she turned to her sister. "Mariko- I'll be right back- Call me if anyone gets hurt and we're treat them together." She smiled- like an angel sent from the heavens as she jumped down and trotted after the boy.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:45 am
User Image User Image

Valkyrie rolled her eyes when Erebus pinned her and laughed at her response. "You can't even take one of us!" She started but she was quickly cut off by Ares who was corralling Erebus back to her and Apollo. Ares was growling lowly at Erebus and snapped his jaws inches away from his brothers, “ENOUGH!” he demanded. He would toss the girl around like a rag doll if he could. All of them were in a striped line, well aside from when Apollo wandered off. She leaned into Erebus before playfully nipping his shoulder. She was too dainty compared to the rest, she had her mother's perfect entertainer body but she didn't want that lifestyle. She wanted to fight, much to her father's disapproval. He said she was too pretty for it and to pick a different path, but she admired him too greatly.

"We are going to be warriors, what makes you think an entertainer can even compare?" he scoffed. "There is no honor in not admitting you lost," smirking. "But at least you're honest and know you need your brother's help to win," he had a devilish smirk though it quickly faded to his normal stern expression. "Leave the delusional one be Erebus...we have better things to do."

User Image

Jelani had snuck up on Katapan and was watching the cubs. "Well what do we have here?" he questioned. He wasn't concerned in the least bit, cubs would be cubs. The only time he might get his feathers ruffled was if Valkyrie got into the mix. It seemed that Katapan's daughter had no problem with waging a fight. He had only met them briefly when they were just born when their eyes were still closed. He tilted his head watching his son bully the female, "He is impossible," he muttered about his own son as he stared down, watching how he attacked which reflected his personality. A slow smile appearing on his face at his eldest son. "Oh look chilvary is not dead," he smirked nudging Katapan with his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 pm
User ImageA dark form hefted itself up next to Makai, glancing at him with mostly matching eyes before studying the scene nearby.
"Thinking of joining in?" Ifrit asked, tilting his head slightly. Bits and pieces here and there flickered in his mind. There were too many cubs, even with such short lives his mind began to be bombarded with memories that obviously weren't his. This, this was why he liked to be on his own more often than not. There was just too many, the chance of having visions was multiplied too much.
The eye his twin brother couldn't see twitched at the corner, a short wince as Ifrit pushed his new secrets, information, whatever you wanted to call it aside. Just things he hadn't known before, easily forgotten if he ignored them.

"Seems just dumb squabbling to me. We'd be better off fighting." And that was saying something, as Ifrit wasn't the most likely sparring partner. He had a mind for history and tactics, that's what he wanted to do. Not brawn and bullying. But he'd indulge his brother from time to time.

User Image"Ah!" The cry was soft, but the entrance of a new cub was exactly the opposite. She'd been practicing her climbing, like her brothers. It would be good for her, she could reach the best leaves to play with, just like her mama. Ifrit and Makai had gotten good at it, there should have been no reason why Airi couldn't as well.

Of course, Ifrit just climbed up and down trees. Airi's ambition had her trying to cross branches.
Hence the sudden falling right smack-dab in the middle of the quarreling cubs.
Fur standing on end and paws aching from the fall, but relatively unscathed, her wide eyes took in her surroundings and her ears immediately set back. She might have a lot of brothers and sisters, but this was more people than she was used to and a number of them didn't look all that happy, particularly the ones she was now standing between.

"Ohdear..."

"Oh, crap," Ifrit muttered as he took in one of his sisters' awkward landing. From here, he couldn't tell if it was Airi or Chihiro, since they were identical where he and Makai... weren't exactly; it was the subtle difference in scent that told him who was who. Either way, it didn't matter. That was his sister in the middle of this. He tilted his head and regarded his twin.
"Rush in or see how this goes?"

"AIRI"
"IFRIT"

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:48 pm
Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
When the other cub jumped in to tare his brother away- he thought the other brother was jumping in to fight his sister and as soon as he was about to pounce- and as soon as he was about to- his paws barely reached out before a huge weight fell on top of him and knocked the wind right out of him.

His cheeks filled with air before blowing it all right out, and when he rolled over to see who it was on his stomach.. It had been the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.. "Woah.....Beauty fell from the sky~" Coiling up and trying to get the world to stop moving. "You ok?" Grabbing on to his own head and it's like all the anger he priory had was gone. Then he turned to only see that the boy was being pulled away.

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
He didn't much hear anyone else until his brother came up next to him. The twins were an impish pair. He looked to his brother and laughed. "I was picking out the weaklings~ but it was getting good." Chuckling happily to himself. "They couldn't handle the kind of fight we'd bring." Boasting about this. Well- up until he saw something fall from the branch next to them. It took him a moment to register.

"Chi! Airi? FKJDBFHSJDFB" He didn't even know what to say. Looking at his twin for even confirmation. Then they thought for a second... "Wait- OH HELL NO~! Look- no not our sister! Look! His arms are all over here. Ew ew- I'm going in. You protect our sis- whoever it is- and I'll get that girly boy." That's when he finally dove out of the tree and fell right on top of his sister- yanking her off. "Don't you DARE touch my sister. Again." He growled.

It was like when one fight ended- another began. He pushed the cub back down to the floor. "BRO!" He called out. "Get her- just- arg~ " Looking at his sister. Why did girls have to be so much more delicate- why did he have to protect her- WHY. Something in him said to. "Why aren't you better at climbing trees already!?!!? I swear are you dumb or something! Geez. Shouldn't do things you can't do." His ears back and he was literately not only a bully to the cub that his sis fell on but to his sister too. "Go with bro- Do something with yourself." Rolling his eyes and putting a paw to his head to fake massaging it. Then his eyes adverted to Niyebe.

Just something about him the cub didn't like- and targeting him was just too easy.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
As soon as the girl came on to his lap- is as soon as he felt another heavier weight on top of him that nearly crushed him- but soon the angel was out of his sight and replaced with what looked like a blue demon. How he held himself then pushing him down as soon as he tried to get up. "Hey- Don't treat her like that!" Niyebe quickly got to his feet and didn't notice that they were siblings. Not til it was announced.

"You shouldn't treat a girl that way- and what gives- I didn't even try hurting her- I asked if she was ok." Looking to the girl with all kinds of sympathy in his face but more like 'why are you letting him speak to you like this'- then it all made sense. They were siblings. Were ALL the other siblings like this!? All the other cubs!? Because he wouldn't DARE speak to his sister that way. "You should treat her better." He finally came to the conclusion- looking to where HIS own siblings were to make sure they were ok- and ignoring the blue cub almost entirely.

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
"You should mind your BUSINESS." He turned around and hissed at him. Then he finally looked up and saw an adult. Finally. His ears went back as he sized the female cheetah. A grin as if to say 'nothing to see here!'.

"They were just testing their skills~" Giving Erebus a -bro nod- for not backing down. "They want to kill themselves- heck let'em! Less competition! Weed'em out~" He laughed.

User Image

Rada came in to view... but from afar. It's as if the adult was just passing through. She neither tried to stop them nor tried to correct them. In her eyes- they were doing what needed to be done. She looked around and it was all types of cubs from different bloodlines all seemed to meet up here. Well, what an interesting surprise she happened to have. Going over to them was not apart of her plan but she'd encourage a fighter. "Never put your back to your opponent!" She called out to them. Examining the happenings. Some could have ambushed them while others seemed to just sit there and watch. Not all of them were went to be fighters but she could pick out the ones who showed the most potential. That would be the knuckleheads fighting- and the blue one that fell from the trees. Which she had to take note of- was slightly impressive. "Try not to kill each other~" She chimed and walked away as if it were OK to be fighting. Why would it be wrong? They had to practice somehow!

[ Kata is HIDING from cubs ( just fyi ) ]
User Image
Kata had been monitoring them for some time. She- when she wasn't doing errands for the Queen and watching -adults- which got rather boring. She'd follow around her cubs. Oh and by and by did she smirk and laugh at their antics. This time, Niyebe seemed to step up- so did Tamaki and she was smiling all to herself when Jelani came in to the picture. She eye-d him. "Shu get down." Then went up only to pull him down and watch from the hole in the bushes. She was a master stealthsman. It was also hard to get one over on her too without her knowing.

"I can't say any different from mine." Watching her daughter with the sense of proud building up in her chest. "No- it isn't dead." Noting her boys who hadn't outright started a fight but she was hoping they did. Maybe she would be lucky and this outcome would help nudge them in the right rank instead of the one they had TOLD HER they'd be in. A host club. She was almost embarrassed of the thought. But right now... her cubs were making her proud. "Think they're evenly matched... for now." She smirked at him and gave him a nudge. "Any bets~" She partially joked- but she wasn't allowed to bet. It was against her title to do so but a playful joke wouldn't be too bad. "When their older we can really tell." Her tail paced behind her.Just waiting for the right time to tell her cubs how proud they were making her.

Except for Niyebe.. Why didn't he SEE that cub coming from above!? ARG- Where was his awareness training. She'd have to take note to teach them this.

Quote:
Chi Misread a post so I had to change up characters D; my bad!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Airi glanced down at what she'd fallen on, expecting it had been just the ground. Finding that it was instead one of the many cubs, her ears flattened even more as her fur fluffed even more out of embarrassment.

"Well, hell." Ifrit shook his head and followed after his twin, continuing the disapproving gesture when Makai yanked their sister away from the shining boy. A small smirk was plastered on his maw as he moved to his sister.

"I'm so sorry, are you-ah!" Airi began to apologize, but all of a sudden Makai was pulling her away from the stranger and shoving her towards Ifrit. "Makai what is wrong with-"
She stopped and flinched a little when he growled at her, berating her about her climbing abilities. She glanced at Ifrit, who'd at this point lost his smirk for a slightly perturbed frown.
"He doesn't mean it, little flower," her brother whispered, nudging at her ear with his nose.
"Sometimes it feels like he does," she whispered back before giving her "cushion" a sympathetic smile. She hadn't meant to fall on him and it was really nice that he, a stranger, would stick up for her against her brother.

Both turned to look at the adult who approached and addressed the group, listening but in the end not really hearing since neither of them cared for fighting and were perfectly fine with taking their time in growing up.

"AIRI"
"IFRIT"

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items