SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I

Thanks biggrin . I think we should have this:

- 1 Captain (of course)
- 3 Vice Captains
- 7 Crews

It shows that you need to be active to earn these spots because i see Crews and Vice Captains that don't even do anything in the guild.

Also. We should do more giveaways/contest to get the people active for. I have 220M unused gold that i could giveaway or maybe have a TANG sub-forum in the guild. We should make a thread about this.

giveaways are always a good idea it helps to balance the gold out around here

is TANG? temporary assistance to needy gaians? my brother already has a full guild like that but its really not active you may want to talk to him to be sure its ok to use that name but i dont think he will have a problem with it ok

there is a guild i have that i took over from another user called latin king mafia or latin kings mafia it only has like 2 posts and only like 20 or 25 members or something like that we could just use that guild and save 20k and i could turn ownership over to that person or we can just keep me for now and re create the guild

That's what i'm talking about, TANG or maybe i should change it to a different name.

We should start a fresh new guild because even if it has 20-25 members, chances are that they are not active anymore or never posted at all. So we should establish a new guild get (active) members and make it fun & enjoyable and if we get a lot of member then we boost up Crew slot but not VC slot.

but i can just ban any user i want there are just not that many and i can delete posts in the guild how long can it take to delete 2 or 3 posts anyway?
and no dont worry about changing the name my brother has always had respect for you so i am sure he wont mind sharing the name

Alright, then i will use the TANG name and give your brother credit for the name).

You see, i want the establish date to be recent to show that we are really a new guild.

oh ok that makes sense then and yeah i asked my brother to log on but he is kinda slow at times doing that
you can create one here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?gmode=create
if and when the time comes to do so

I wanna be Captain, i feel like i can take full responsibility of the guild and you guys need to help me making the guild  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:45 pm
I-Reminise-I
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I

That's what i'm talking about, TANG or maybe i should change it to a different name.

We should start a fresh new guild because even if it has 20-25 members, chances are that they are not active anymore or never posted at all. So we should establish a new guild get (active) members and make it fun & enjoyable and if we get a lot of member then we boost up Crew slot but not VC slot.

but i can just ban any user i want there are just not that many and i can delete posts in the guild how long can it take to delete 2 or 3 posts anyway?
and no dont worry about changing the name my brother has always had respect for you so i am sure he wont mind sharing the name

Alright, then i will use the TANG name and give your brother credit for the name).

You see, i want the establish date to be recent to show that we are really a new guild.

oh ok that makes sense then and yeah i asked my brother to log on but he is kinda slow at times doing that

I wanna be Captain, i feel like i can take full responsibility of the guild and you guys need to help me making the guild

thats fine but maybe you need a mule acct for users to donate to you can call it a guild treasurer acct and then use that acct to donate to the guild as needed for subforums and maybe even a chat room in the future
its also useful if your main ever got banned then you could transfer ownership to the new acct
and if you want to be captain thats fine with me  

SL33PY X3
Crew

I-Reminise-I
Crew

OG Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:51 pm
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I

thats fine but maybe you need a mule acct for users to donate to you can call it a guild treasurer acct and then use that acct to donate to the guild as needed for subforums and maybe even a chat room in the future
its also useful if your main ever got banned then you could transfer ownership to the new acct

I have a whole lot of gold so i know i can pay for forums and such & i don't think i'm gonna get banned though but thanks for the idea though.

Do you know anyone who can make a banner/logo because i don't lol

I was thinking of calling the guild:
Latin's So Fly: Resurrection™  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:57 pm
I-Reminise-I
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I
SL33PY X3
I-Reminise-I

I have a whole lot of gold so i know i can pay for forums and such & i don't think i'm gonna get banned though but thanks for the idea though.

Do you know anyone who can make a banner/logo because i don't lol

I was thinking of calling the guild:
Latin's So Fly: Resurrection™

just make one from this site here, http://cooltext.com/ and when you get what you want instead of using there code save a screenshot and edit it an then upload it to tiny pic or photobucket so you dont have to do anything you dont want to do  

SL33PY X3
Crew

LSF [Latin's So Fly]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas