Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Radioactive revamped (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:49 pm
Knight Ciaran
Monotonesword34

Name: Jacob Vladimore
Past life: Professional spy, interrogator, and torturer.
Short bio: Before the fallout Jacob worked for the KGB and on a mission, infiltrated the U.S. Government for 2 years under the name of Jonathan Phoenix. His mission was to acquire information on the possible WMD's in America. Russia had grown suspicious from a 'tip' given to them by a idiotic high ranking general who wished to start an all out war between the two nations, Jacob was Russia's way of assuring they had no plans to attack. During the fallout Jacob ended up in a bomb shelter with the general and many others, he was given orders to kill them all. Jacob followed his orders and did not waste anytime nor did he leave a single soul alive in the room. After killing all his targets he waited for the bombs to stop and to receive his next order, neither of which happened for a long time. The Bomb shelter he was held up in was eventually damaged very severely and radiation began to slowly leak in and poison him to the point where he was on the brink of death. The radiation mutated his genes and changed him, his skin became pale, his mind was warped, his organs began to shift around in his body and he became extremely sick. He had ran out of rations not but a few days later and drifted off into a coma as the radiation began to further mutate him. Weeks later three people had discovered the bomb shelter and came looking for supplies only to find Jacob and the weapons on the bodies of the dead men. Jacob woke to the touch of one of the three and attacked, in his warped state of mind he couldn't control himself and what ever the radiation did to him he was able to see and hear the blood pumping in the man's veins, it called to him and he couldn't resist it any longer. He wanted to gorge on the blood of the man, so he did as well as the other two who tried to escape.
Personality: Psychotic, selfish, unpredictable, random, silvered tongue, smart, manipulative, and fascinated with death and does not fear it but will try to prolong his life as much as he can.
Weapons and tools: two colt 45's, an M4 A1 carbine, and a 6 inch long serrated combat knife.
Power: He can only digest blood and when he does it heals him slowly but surely,because of his body being brought to the brink of death his muscle tissue has released its normal 25% control and now can be used at a full 100% making him stronger and faster than the average human (You wont catch him picking up a car and launching it like it was nothing or out running a car, but he shouldn't be underestimated)
Pic: User Image

Eye patch:User Image

No eye patch: User Image

Extra info?: Due to extreme amounts of radiation poisoning, Jacobs anatomy has changed highly as well as his physical and mental health. He was turned into what one would call a "Quasi-Vampire" because his body has lost the ability to digest normal human food and he has become an albino extremely affected by the sun's rays, they highly damage him if he doesn't where protective gear. Note: he is not an actual vampire, the sun will not kill him, he can die like a normal human, and he can not make other people into a creature like him, it is simply a mutation caused by large exposure to radiation. He has two different colored eyes, one blue, one orange, he keeps the orange one covered with an eye patch because he thinks it looks cool.
cat_ninja

Accepted and as agreed in the pm have fun XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:53 pm
XxYukiAmanoxX

Jacob Vladimore, The harbinger of death.

User Image

A man dressed in a black trench coat, boots, pants, gloves, and hood shabbled tirely along through the ruins of a city giving off the appearance that he was getting closer and closer to finding himself at Death's door. His movements were slow and sloppy, he stumbled every now and again almost toppling over but he was able to stay on his feet. A sound emitted from his figure, a low guttural voice that appeared to be humming some sort of lullaby. He spoke the words of the lullaby every now and again but the words were not in english "тили тили бом......". The humming ceased as well as his movements, he adjusted his slouched position to be straight up revealing the two colt 45's on his sides and the strap that kept his M4 A1 carbine assault rifle with him. He sniffed the air and let out a moan of pure pleasantry as if he had just experienced complete euphoria, he flashed a wide crooked grind exposing his blood stained teeth and extremely sharpened K-9 fangs. "Oh the aroma......someone is close by, I can't wait to make them my shiny new meat bicycle HAHAHAHA! I WANT TO RAVAGE!"He roared up to the sky letting out an hysterical, and obviously delighted insane, laughter. "I will love show them their own intestines, let them see what makes them so delicious AHAHAHAHA!"He let out another insane laughter putting his hand on his head."But first I have to find them, shouldn't be too hard even if they aren't bleeding they can't hide from my nose."His grin faded and became what looked like an absolute face of pure rage. His head whipped around in every direction trying to locate the scent, his eyes landed on an old apartment complex that seemed mostly intact."Why hello my new meat bicycle, there you are and you just smell so delicious.....I'm going to devour your entrails and make you watch as you bleed to death and become my food......don't worry I won't let you sleep through it I'll make sure you won't go into shock either, you'll experience every part of it, every pain, every sight until there is no longer any blood left in your veins I'll make sure of that my friend."He spoke to himself as the grin returned and began skipping over to the building only to stop in the doorway, he took off his M4 A1 carbine and placed it in a dark corner with the idea that sneaking up the steps with it would give away his element of surprise because of the clanking sound it made with every step he took.....though the laughter and the yelling could have done that too but he wasn't exactly in his right mind at the moment. Jacob cracked his neck and began to completely soundlessly sneak up the stairs, the radiation may have stripped him over his rational thinking but not his years of training and being a top level spy for the KGB, making no noise while planning to kill someone was an elementary skill for him. Jacob continued to wear his grin as he snuck up to the door and decided to knock on it completely forgetting his original plan for a sneak attack. "Hello?........Is anyone in there? Please, I need help and some supplies I-I'm dying out here.....I ran out of water and my rations......please, could you please help me?" He cried out in a weak sobbing voice as he began to produce tears. "Please help me......t-those.....those things whatever they are, they just keep coming and they're out there I don't know what else to do or where else to go. Please tell me someone is in there."He weeped as he broke down and began crying even more, his only plan being to get the man that he knew was in there to open the door, he could smell him which only made his hunger stronger.

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas