Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Radioactive revamped (open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:46 am
User Image
Zero was sitting on a roof top just waiting for enemies to come by. He has been really bored for the last couple of hours. "When will and enemy or something come and try and kill me i miss the rush." Zero fell asleep for some time then he woke up and started to do parkour from roof to roof  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:06 am
User Image

Neah and Lilith

Neah smiled and left the mirror on the window ledge as he looked around noting the bag in the corner, raising an eyebrow at it he walked over and took a quick peack inside before closing it and leaving it in it's place before heading to the sofa and laying down, he hadn't slept in a few days Lilith wasn't much better  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:41 am
User Image
Zero was running when he noticed his old apartment and he jumped on the fire escape and opened the window. Zero went in and walked into his torn up room. he picked up a black pair of pants, black pair of gloves, black socks, black shoes, black button up shirt, black jacket, and a white mask. He thought to himself "if my armor gets damaged i can where this instead." Zero putthe stuff he picked up in the back pack along with some pain killers and Zero left through where he came but he looked back and he saw a picture of him and his girlfriend. she was killed a long time ago when he was experimented on at the lab their was an explosion it killed her she was experimenting on zero. even though he knows he volunteered to make the world better but it got a loved one killed. Zero shed some tears from his helmet and took the picture out of the frame and left the apartment through the window.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:53 am
Miyu made it to the door, she gave the door knock instead of just inviting herself in. Ume followed right behind her. "Hey we are here, you flagged us down." Miyu spoke to the door.

They stood there as they wait for someone to invite them in side. The day light becoming dale as night is slowly approaching. The air is starting to feel colder. Ume huddled herself close to Miyu as she noticed it was getting dark, "...umm .. It's getting dark out already.. I hope it's safe here" Ume whispered to Miyu, before anyone came to answer the door.

Ere noises start to awaken in the distance. As the sun sets the sounds increase. Creatures from their slumber starts to awaken from their slumber.  

Toxic Skunky

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:29 pm
User Image
Zero was walking through the streets as the sun was going down "My feel for a rush is gonna come back." Zero continued to walk but something inside Zero was stirring up inside his experimental side was catching up to him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:35 pm
User Image
As Zero walks through the deserted city he sees in the distance a small group of mutants. he stopped and then a group of deer came by and the mutants attacked the deer. something told Zero that these mutants were not like the ones he fought before these ones were more ferocious and deadlier. so Zero opened a portal of light and darkness. he walked into it then he was in his old apartment in the apartment complex. he just now realized that there are more people here they aren't mutants. "might rest here for the night this place does hold some memories." Zero sat in the corner and feel asleep.  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:12 pm
Monotonesword34

so is this thread dead or what  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:25 pm
Toxic Skunky
Miyu made it to the door, she gave the door knock instead of just inviting herself in. Ume followed right behind her. "Hey we are here, you flagged us down." Miyu spoke to the door.

They stood there as they wait for someone to invite them in side. The day light becoming dale as night is slowly approaching. The air is starting to feel colder. Ume huddled herself close to Miyu as she noticed it was getting dark, "...umm .. It's getting dark out already.. I hope it's safe here" Ume whispered to Miyu, before anyone came to answer the door.

Ere noises start to awaken in the distance. As the sun sets the sounds increase. Creatures from their slumber starts to awaken from their slumber.

Neah and Lilith

Lilith quickly ran over to the door and opened it for the two girls on the other side "Hey come on in girls we're glad it's not just us out here in the wastes, Oh that's Neah in the corner by the kitchen" she spoke softly but with a very cheerful tone while Neah nodded from his spot where he was setting up the small stove a d pots and pans ready to cook  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

ziyel

Unsealed Bookworm

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image

Cid stopped a bit to catch his breath an looked up at the Sky an saw the Sun disappear behind passing dark clouds Cid turned his attention on the towering building beside him.....Damn Cid quickly holstered his pistol an pulled out his rife an placed his army knife at the tip of it making a makeshift bayonet looked at the buildings again Cid took a deep breath an placed the bag of supplies to the front of him slowly began to walk every few steps moving faster until he was making a dash for the apartment as shower of gun fire came raining down on him making sparks fly of his armored suit that was holding up for now as he ran crazed mutated human came running out of one of buildings screaming an howling after him with a pipe Cid was able to shoot him before he got closer but more mutated crazed humans came running out after him most of them where shot from the gunfire from the buildings but others right at Cid he was able to shot them both before running out of ammo dang i'm out only chances is to get to the apartment Cid make a hole threw the mutates with his make shift spear an runs as fast as he can to the apartment complex Cid was able to get out of ranger of the gun fire and made it to the small park in the middle of the complex thinking he was in the clear from the heavily mutated humans Cid leans on a bent broken swing set breathing heavily *pant*....*pant* there the apartment....just a few more feet ah men i hate getting shot at each hit feels like a hammer hitting me every where *cough* *cough* okay need to get moving As Cid barely started to walk he was suddenly hit from behind in the back of the head with a large metal pipe Cid was hit so hard it echoed like metal hitting a baseball if it was not for Cid's helmet his skull would be crushed in Cid fell to his knees shockingly still concisest from the blow. The mutate that hit him jumped up and down screeching while holding the bent metal pipe in its hand out of happiness for his cache Cid was shell shocked from the hit but was able to pull out his small sidearm an turn around fast enough on his back to shoot his lass three shot he had hoping it would hit the mark lucky one out of three of the shots did killing the monster in its tracks Cid dropped the gun an his arms to his sides an blacked out from the pain in his head. slowly more mutates creep in to take Cid away but suddenly the clouds that covered the sun moved just enough for the last few hours sunlight to keep the away

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:43 pm
User Image

Zero woke up and he looked in his bag and his clothes were all eaten by moths and his armor was worn from fighting and traveling. he got up and went to his old closet and found a crimson box and in was crimson clothing also there was a crimson crystal. "These are.......My Crimson Reaper attire and the crystal is my scythe but can't remember how to activate it." Zero changed into The Crimson Reaper attire and he held the crimson crystal in his hand and began to rub it and it changed into a crimson scythe called The Crimson Stalker. "So now i remember." Zero walked out the door with the scythe on his back he walked pass some doors and he can hear voices and his steps made the floors creak.  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

ziyel

Unsealed Bookworm

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 pm
sad ooc): sigh sure hate when a very good role play just stops like these it gives me headpains )  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:47 pm
ziyel
sad ooc): sigh sure hate when a very good role play just stops like these it gives me headpains )

o.o.c: Yeah I know that pain, I myself haven't been able to get on as much as I'd like :/  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:12 am
Monotonesword34
ziyel

o.o.c: Yeah I know that pain, I myself haven't been able to get on as much as I'd like :/

this sucks bad my character had just gotten a hold weapon but powerful to kill  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:39 pm
Monotonesword34

Name: Jacob Vladimore
Past life: Professional spy, interrogator, and torturer.
Short bio: Before the fallout Jacob worked for the KGB and on a mission, infiltrated the U.S. Government for 2 years under the name of Jonathan Phoenix. His mission was to acquire information on the possible WMD's in America. Russia had grown suspicious from a 'tip' given to them by a idiotic high ranking general who wished to start an all out war between the two nations, Jacob was Russia's way of assuring they had no plans to attack. During the fallout Jacob ended up in a bomb shelter with the general and many others, he was given orders to kill them all. Jacob followed his orders and did not waste anytime nor did he leave a single soul alive in the room. After killing all his targets he waited for the bombs to stop and to receive his next order, neither of which happened for a long time. The Bomb shelter he was held up in was eventually damaged very severely and radiation began to slowly leak in and poison him to the point where he was on the brink of death. The radiation mutated his genes and changed him, his skin became pale, his mind was warped, his organs began to shift around in his body and he became extremely sick. He had ran out of rations not but a few days later and drifted off into a coma as the radiation began to further mutate him. Weeks later three people had discovered the bomb shelter and came looking for supplies only to find Jacob and the weapons on the bodies of the dead men. Jacob woke to the touch of one of the three and attacked, in his warped state of mind he couldn't control himself and what ever the radiation did to him he was able to see and hear the blood pumping in the man's veins, it called to him and he couldn't resist it any longer. He wanted to gorge on the blood of the man, so he did as well as the other two who tried to escape.
Personality: Psychotic, selfish, unpredictable, random, silvered tongue, smart, manipulative, and fascinated with death and does not fear it but will try to prolong his life as much as he can.
Weapons and tools: two colt 45's, an M4 A1 carbine, and a 6 inch long serrated combat knife.
Power: He can only digest blood and when he does it heals him slowly but surely,because of his body being brought to the brink of death his muscle tissue has released its normal 25% control and now can be used at a full 100% making him stronger and faster than the average human (You wont catch him picking up a car and launching it like it was nothing or out running a car, but he shouldn't be underestimated)
Pic: User Image

Eye patch:User Image

No eye patch: User Image

Extra info?: Due to extreme amounts of radiation poisoning, Jacobs anatomy has changed highly as well as his physical and mental health. He was turned into what one would call a "Quasi-Vampire" because his body has lost the ability to digest normal human food and he has become an albino extremely affected by the sun's rays, they highly damage him if he doesn't where protective gear. Note: he is not an actual vampire, the sun will not kill him, he can die like a normal human, and he can not make other people into a creature like him, it is simply a mutation caused by large exposure to radiation. He has two different colored eyes, one blue, one orange, he keeps the orange one covered with an eye patch because he thinks it looks cool.
cat_ninja  

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out