Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ESCAPE] Second Floor - Page 6! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Escaped

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:50 pm
Kyribird

"The longer you stand there demanding proof, the less time she has left." It pointed out, concern ringing clear in its voice. "~You either trust me and hand it over, or take the risk and leave."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:03 pm
The Escaped

He had a point - he did. But he didn't trust the Fracs. He didn't trust that little shitball as far as he could throw him. He turned his back from the creature and tried to peer into the room again. Darkness was not usually a problem for him - but then again, this entire place was a problem.

"I am going to die either way," he murmured softly, "My key is being given to someone else. To you, to them - If you want the key so much, why do you not just take it? Why must I give it to you? You have taken everything else."

He needed to get into that room. He needed to see she was okay.

"I think she would hate me if I chose to save her over others." His head turned to the Fracs. "Show me, and I will give you the key, and risk her hate."

He knew time was important. He wasn't that dumb. But he also wasn't dumb enough to take anything at face value anymore.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

The Escaped

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:30 pm
"Oh, well, if she believes that..." It tilted its head again, looking off to the side, before focusing back on the Leshy. "She will die here anyway, whether or not you give me that key." It sighed.

"I didn't take anything from you. You handed it over willingly, I only interject once at the beginning - to prove a point. Anything else that happens is out of my hooves. I'm just here to give you choices, and to make sure the game gets played." The Fracs explained, the tone to its voice suggesting it had explained this very same thing several times. It then stood up and started trotting away, pausing once near the hallway door to look back at the boil.

"It seems she made your choice for you. I won't open the door ~ and if you hit it again, you will trigger the immediate death of the remaining ten of you." It was a warning, that much was for certain. "If you want in that room, you'll have to find the key. One of the basement rooms should have it. Perhaps check out B6?" The threat was gone from its voice, and in its place was amusement.

kyribird

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:17 pm
The Escaped

There was something broken in the Leshy's eyes. He had, at the beginning, said he would do what he could to make sure the others got out safely. Given the choice between his friend and these other ---

Wait. Ten? Aurel did calculations in his head.

"Ten?" That meant three were dead? Amphi, obviously. That meant two others had died? Sadness filled the large boil and he took a slow breath, letting the hammer fall dejectedly from his hands to thud onto the floor.

"Why? Why all of this? Why did you take us? If you will not open the door and let me see my friend, will you at least answer me that? I do not understand." He didn't understand malice. Not being a malicious creature he just couldn't understand why anyone would hurt creeple who had done nothing to them. Aurel was not adverse to protection of others by means of violence, but this...

This was not something his mind would wrap itself around. He was just sad.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

The Escaped

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:57 pm
Kyribird

"Well. Eleven, for now. Ten very soon." The Fracs clarified before falling silent, pondering if it was worth answering in the slightest. Apparently, it decided that it was, for it turned to face Aurel again, though it remained sitting just inside the door way.

"I could be doing this because I can. Maybe you're here because you were at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Or, perhaps, it's because you are too complacent. You go about your lives without a care in the world - you don't think for yourselves past your own wants, and you don't acknowledge that your selfish acts have serious, lasting consequences. In life, you can't have everything; sometimes, you must be made to choose between two equally important things, and deal with the consequences your decision brings. You need to be reminded what the world is really like - and what you can be, if you make the right choices for the right reasons."

"So maybe that is why I do this. Maybe that's why I took the fifteen of you - to teach you the lessons you wouldn't learn otherwise. Maybe the reason five students are dead is because you don't understand, or perhaps you don't want to understand." The Fracs shook its head - it was the first movement it had made since it had sat down.

"If the latter is the case, I hope you learned your lesson; if it's the former, well, perhaps it's best for you to get out of here as soon as possible, before your classmates trigger the timer." Then, this time, when the Fracs went to leave, it did. It disappeared around the corner, and down the hallway.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:10 pm
Aurel wanted to argue with the Fracs - wanted to say something, anything, but he was at a loss and the time for him to question passed. He watched the Fracs go, and didn't waste his breath. It would be quite pointless, he was sure.

The Lesovik turned his head to look at the door with the almost headsized hole in it and then looked back out of the console room. He knew he was not the best person to get out and go help - but if others had died, did that mean that someone had killed them? And who?

He quietly reached down for the key the machine had spit out and gripped it tightly in his large hand.

He couldn't save Amrita, and his heart broke. He couldn't let everyone else die, though. He wouldn't.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas