Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
*pills have brainwashed me*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 pm
MUST TAKE MORE PILLS. Must make my heart skip a lot or stop. I want it to stop. PLEASE, MAKE MY HEART STOP!!!!!! I WANT IT TO STOP!!!!

STOP OR SKIP HEART DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:59 pm
It must stop. crying It has to. It's just a muscle, it has to stop twitching sometime. sad

Ok, I have lost it. crying HELP ME before I make my heart stop. crying I want cardiac arrest. It's gonna be soo cool. biggrin  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:02 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlHn5-3oJiw

In this video. At 1:17, I want it to sound like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:08 pm
Even though, I am getting this scary feeling that I'm going to be a zombie. crying I just feel it.

The doctors will check my heart with stethoscope, and will wonder like "I can't hear anything." And they take my blood pressure and still find nothing. crying So they will probably like you know think I am weird.

The brain is the only organ still functioning when you are a zombie right? So if I do become one, I am sure I will still be me, cuz of my brain. It's the brain that causes me to see and view everything in the world...nothing else. sad Just soo weird.

And that means that zombies aren't technically dead. Since part or most of their brain (depends on the movie/show) is still alive, that means cells are still functioning there somewhat or something. You aren't considered dead unless all organs cease to function and all cells die. But with a zombie, parts of their brain are still functioning, meaning cells still there. Meaning, not totally dead.  

Zombie Girl Ali

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff