Welcome to Gaia! ::

We Live to RP ◕ ◡ ◕

Back to Guilds

We All Have One Purpose & It's To RP! 

Tags: Romance ❤, Adventure ✈, Horror ☠, Fanfic(s) ✎ 

Reply 1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays
The Mutant Dog (Demon x Human) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:29 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

Otto shook his head as the girl fled for her life. "Women...." He thought as he casually got out of the area and to his hotel room. He took some time to appreciate the scenary and what not before getting to the Grand Californian. As he got to the floor and to the door, so was Hidey. "Oh hey! You are pretty late! What happened? How was that...urgh...girl?" Otto then grinned. "Rest assured she has been taken cared of, she will not bother Destiny again as long as she heeded my warning." They both entered the room and it made the brown-hair boy a little uncertain. "D-Dude...what did you do?" "What did I do?" He repeated the question. "I told her what it is and that if she ever did any of that bullshit again then it is not the last time she'll see me. She better not do anything again." "Woah....passionate." Otto glared. "What?" "Dude, you seem to have an ego thing again on and it is sooooo terrible. Why don't you just be a big man and admit that maybe...MAYBE you care about someone." Both men looked at each other before getting ready for bed. "You're definitely a virgin." "N-NOTHING wrong with that!"

Morning came in and they were going to meet at Disneyland park. Audrey and Hidey were there waiting for Destiny. Of course, Audrey was pissed beyond belief because he found out Destiny went to a different hotel. He had to give her a 'text' saying why the hell she did that and come back to the Grand Californian, because well....he got rid of his dignity saying she was further away from him now and that he made sure Eliza will never bother her again. That kind of weird love-sick attitude. So with that they got inside the park and waited at the entrance so they could meet Destiny. "She was nice." "Huh?"

"Destiny, she is a nice girl. You better be careful a'right?" Audrey stared at the gate, just waiting for that familiar presence. "Y-Yeah....got it."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:43 pm
Destiny Valentine
▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
xxx

User Image
We were born to take the doors down
Fight until the end
It's something that's inside of us
That's how it's always been

The next day Destiny woke up happily since the first time she's arrived here. Eliza had went off to another hotel, she had a friend text her about it and no one really knew what happened. Just Eliza seemed dead set on getting away from her and she was fine with that. Today she was meeting Audrey and Hidey at the park and she was really hoping it would be a great time and they could all have fun the whole day. She quickly got out of bed and got dressed. While she was doing her hair she checked her phone and saw Audrey texting her about her leaving her hotel room and she just rose a brow and shook her head when texting him back.

"I didn't leave it you heard wrong. Eliza left and went to another hotel last night. I'm not sure why and no one really does but i'm still at mine. I'm headed to the park too so meet you there!" After hitting send she grabbed her purse and hurried down the elevator. She wasn't sure how long him and Hidey were waiting on her but she hoped it wasn't too long.

The walk there wasn't too terribly and she quickly saw the two men at the gate waiting on her. "Hey! she called out with a waive to them and smiled brightly before heading over. It was a nice hot day so she figured they would stay here for a bit before going to a much cooler area to just hang out. "I hope I didn't keep you guys waiting. So what should we do first, I can't even begin to say how excited i am." She said then looked over to Audrey kindly, she didn't seem mad or anything. She knew he more than likely had sex with Eliza but she was just trying to put the thought behind her.

ShadowStream-chan
Eliza went to another hotel not Destiny I just put the wrong name lol

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:36 pm
Rikasha17
I am so sorry to do this, but I am timeskipping to the last day of the fieldtrip....it will help me prevent from getting writer's block, so this will be a long LONG post.

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

Hidey grinned, so enthusiastic while Audrey kept to himself mostly. They were going to hang out and have a ball.

Hidey kept track of everything that had happened through the days. He wrote everything down on some book which Audrey took a peek through before he and Hidey would go to Disneyland and California Adventure to hit whatever they had missed before leaving to go home tomorrow.

Day 1: We were able to begin the days together by going to Disneyland. It was so surprising how lovely it was; Main street was so cool! But we decided to save it for later as we got to Tomorrowland: It was the future! We planned to go to all the rides in there: First we went through Star Tours which we heard it had been updated for the very first time since it's opening in like the 1950's...DAMN! It was very fun, but Audrey disagreed as he looked like he wanted to curse out a storm. Thankfully he just stick his head in the trashcan after the ride to curse a storm without the kids hearing. The other ride waa Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters; what it is, is that you have to aim at circles that have the Z on it which will help you get points. I know Audrey and Destiny competed against each other while I just relaxed and played the notion; I heard they were going back and forth at the joystick which would help turn them around....that argument did not go well....until Audrey had to buy her Mickey ice cream sandwiches, she felt better after that.

Then we went to Autopia where we drove a car and went around. I was riding with Destiny, who might be thankful since I saw Audrey slamming into the other cars because they kept stopping to take pictures. It was not a pretty sight. Next was Space Mountain which was AWESOME! We were in a setting like we actually went to space and the roller coaster was in the dark so it was fun not knowing what you were doing! But Damn! That light at the end to take pictures was too bright, I'm surprised no one had a seizure from it. But since it was so awesome, we went on it again and again! The last ride of Tomorrowland was Nemo's voyage, I guess your in some yellow submarine and help Marlin find his son, Nemo. It was nice but....it was claustrophobic since we're so closely together.

Next was Fantasyland; not surprised since that was where Destiny wanted to go, it was a little girlish but it was where she wanted to go. We toured Sleeping Beauty's Castle and I must admit it was a bit....strange. Since it had some CGI effect, there were things even I had to stop and stare a bit. Audrey for some reason thought it was real and i had to restrain him....I don't think a guy understands technology. Continuing onto Fantasyland, we got into some of the rides like Snow White's Scary Adventures, and Pinochio's Daring Journey which was a walk-through of the movie...except I admit both were scary with the frickin whale and trees! God! But then we got to Mr. Toad's Wild Ride which kind of made me worried since it showed us going through hell...are the kids even aware?! But afterward we got hungry so we had to find somewhere to eat. We decided to go to a Mexican Restaurant there called Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante, which was next to fronteirland and it was delicious, pretty impressive.

For the rest of the day we explored Frontierland, Orleans Square, Adventureland, and Critter Country. Frontierland had Thunder Mountain (A roller-coaster of the wild west), Mark Twain Riverboat (which Audrey knew...something so he had Destiny row the big huge boat around...with the crew helping of course), and some sort of play going on which had Destiny be the hostage...and boy was Audrey pissed! I swear that dude needs to realize a few things about himself. So after that shenanigans, we went through the Pirates ride which was...relaxing. Yeah we went down a hill and maybe got a little water on the face but it was like a break from walking. Then we went through Indiana Jones....don't get me started...I think Destiny and I almost pissed our pants from how close that Python Snake was. To calm down, we went through the Jungle Cruise which the tour guide in the boat was funny, helped us calm down from the traumatic experience from Indiana Jones.

We kept track by going through Orleans, we got a snack from Royal Street Veranda which had mostly soups but thankfully they had a good drink and snack so we could keep going. We went through the Haunted Mansion. And boy, if the story and the pictures of people approaching death didn't scare you inside the elevator; the hanging man above you will! What kind of sick attraction is it?! Worse was you're inside some sort of Black...Black cauldron thing and go through s**t! I swear you not, I wanna know who the ******** made this ride?! We had to go to Splash Mountain to calm down. Splash Mountain was fun until you realize that bunny was going to be eaten by the fox...Walt Disney, your a sick ********! We had to calm down and go to a candy shop provided by Winnie the Pooh and get out sugar going, cause nothing works better than Kids going high off of sugar.

It was a fun night though, we say Fantasimic which was beautiful and the fireworks they provided...it actually almost made me wish my Dad and Uncle were here.

Day 2: We went to California Adventure. It was totally different. When you walk in, you see things the way Walt Disney saw things. It actually looked very nice. But then I found out Audrey made reservations YESTERDAY! To the Carthay Circle Restaurant, and I s**t you not it was expensive. It was so cool! We went there for lunch, but not before going through Hollywood land and get to go to the Tower of Terror! Hell yeah! you hear a creepy girl singing it's raining it's pouring and then the elevator shoots up and down the way it did for a couple of people who died in the elevator! Whoosh! We did go to the Disney Animation Academy and did a few fun things, like draw things and have it animated through some weird circles, and then go the the library of Beauty and the Beast (to learn which Disney Character we are most like)...then be the singing voices of the Disney characters! I did Hakuna Matata, I know Audrey did Jafar but I think Destiny did the Little Mermaid, god can she sing.....but I got punched by Audrey when I mentioned it.

We then went to the other side of the place and did Soarin over California, which I heard was really popular. You go through a simulator which shows you all the places in California, including the scents, sounds, and music for each...god it made you feel like you're flying. Then we went through the Brother Bear Camp which was for little kids, but me and Audrey didn't care...we played 'Extreme Tag' in the camp and ran through like banshees, until we passed out. We did go through a cave which tells us our spirit animal. I got the silly Moose, Destiny got a Wolf, and Audrey got the Eagle....impressive. We went to the Carthway Restaurant afterward since we were hungry, it was frickin amazing. And after the expensive meal, we went through the Grizzly River run, which Audrey was not spared from getting soaking wet, I swear I think his body squeaked the whole day. Didn't mean me and Destiny were not wet from it...but we were better off.

And then...I s**t you not. WE GOT TO CARS LAND! We were inside the ride and we were racing the other people, it was frickin awesome! Of course we had to get ice cream from the Cozy Cone Motel since we heard how good it was. Afterward we went through Mater's Junkyard Jamoree which in all honestly my arms hurt from holding on so tight. For the rest of the day we went through Paradise Pier; Ariel's Grotto (Same as Snow White), Goofy's Sky school (My back is still suffering from the stupid ride), Mickey's Fun Wheel (it's a Ferris Wheel), Toy Story's Mania (Buzz Lightyear's ride again...and Audrey and Destiny competed again), and then California Screamin' BEST ROLLERCOASTER EVAR! We had to get snacks again and played some carnival games at the Paradise Pier until it was dark so we hung out at Boardwalk's Pizza and Pasta while watching the World of Color...it was really fun.

Audrey sighed, jeez time has passed. His feet were killing him but he knew they gotta hit some of the stuff they missed from both parks. Since it was not crowded, it will be easy. Both boys then headed off to Destiny's room where she was most likely tired. "Time passes huh?" "Sure does, I rather not go home tomorrow...but hey, it was fun while it lasted. I just have to wonder if Destiny is ok to go once more?" Hidey then knocked on the door to see if she was awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:03 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny had an exhausting last few days but it was worth every moment. For a while she assumed she would spend some alone time with Audrey but she had to admit it was fun having Hidey there with them. He was like that fun friend they both were missing in their lives and she appreciated him. They would all have to hang out more often when this trip was over. Honestly she really didn't want this trip to be over, it was so much fun and they all loved it here, hell what wouldn't she give just to spend a few more relaxing days in paradise. Oh well they could all always go on another vacation together after they graduate or something like that.

At the moment she was still laying in bed with her pajamas on and crawled out of bed when she heard a knock on the door. Her hair was a mess and she didn't think much about who was on the other side. With a yawn she opened the door to see Audrey and Hidey. "Hey guys?...Oh s**t we had plans didn't we! Damnit I'm sorry it'll take me a few minutes to get ready I promise!" she dragged both guys in and made them sit on her bed while she grabbed her things and went into the bathroom.

"I totally forgot since we had so much fun yesterday and today is the last day you know! I'm just going to throw something on then we can leave." She said while she was in the bathroom doing her hair and try to get clean, oh well that was what perfume was for. She really didn't pay much attention to the clothes she grabbed but it was good enough so she slipped them on and ran out the bathroom with little time to waste. "Told you guys I would be done quickly! So what's on the agenda today? Was there anything we missed at all?"

At this point she couldn't remember what they didn't do since it felt like they did everything and explored every inch of the parks they could reach. It was amazingly fun and she would love to do it all over again but today was the last day and she knew she had to tell Audrey her feelings today, there was no point in waiting any longer and she really hated that he had to be in the dark about it as far as she knew. If she could admit to Hidey that she had feelings for Audrey then why couldn't she admit it to the man himself?

ShadowStream-chan
Wow you really do know a lot about those places lol

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:22 pm
Rikasha17
I want Destiny to overhear the conversation between 'Otto' and the Angel and Destiny will find out Audrey is Otto. Then the drama will begin.

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

Hidey nodded, very happy about the last day. "Good! We're about to go to the Storyteller Cafe and have their Breakfast Buffet! It'll be cool!"

After they had their fill of breakfast, they decided to go to California Adventure first to go through all the shops. They never went shopping during the trip so they got souvenirs and some clothes. They both had a good time exploring California Adventure and their shops. They did get ice cream again from the Cones Motel while they walked out. They did ride some rides they forgot to go to. Like the Mickey's Swings, and Monsters Inc. Adventure which was mostly relaxing.

In Disneyland, they got through Main Street, doing shopping again. They went to the shops throughout the park. And even included Fantasyland. Peter Pan's Ride was to be their last and as they both got in. Suddenly he felt something swoosh by him and saw that appeared to be an arrow and a note. Thinking it was some kid thing, he picked it up and read the note....his demeanor changed after that. Once they got to the entrance. Audrey stopped. "Sorry you guys I'll....I'll have to meet you guys at the exit." "What's up?" Hidey seemed confused at the fact that Audrey was backing out of Peter pan's ride. "M-My sister called...I need to answer it." There were no objections. "Oh....Alrighty then. Let's go then." Hidey left with Destiny to go in the Peter pan ride.

Otto got to the exit, sitting on a bench where he waited for the angel. It took a bit for her to arrive, as soon as Destiny and Hidey got on the pirate ship and sailed away in the ride (which was a walkthrough of Peter pan movie). The ride won't take long though...probably a good minute or two. "You have the nerve to come to me." Otto growled as the angel who kicked him out of hell was in front of him. "God has a lot of nerve to think you will go through a redemption." Otto stared at her hard. "What the ******** you talking about?" He then shook his head at her as his claws came out. "Out of my face before I decide to make a nightmare for these kiddies."

The angel, in plain human clothing, just crossed her arms. "You wouldn't do it." What a cocky woman. "Who says I wouldn't do it?" He stood up and was about to walk to her until she put her hand up: "Because you like the girl too much to tell her the truth." Otto had to stop and then stare before growling: "Alright fine, what do you mean by redemption?" The angel then sat down on the bench and pat the empty spot so the demon would sit. "God has seen that your soul is going white instead of red. You're doing more good...things than some angels. He believes you will be able to enter heaven and become one of their soldiers...HOWEVER! There is still one thing I want to address. You have to follow the virtues of purity: Chasity: Honesty and Wisdom, Temperance: Justice and Honor, Charity: Generosity and Sacrifice, Diligence: hard-working and effort, Patience, Kindness, and Humility: Bravery and Modesty.

Otonashi. You have passed the Temperance test where you showed Justice to Destiny being betrayed by her ex-boyfriend, Charity by giving back to the animals who need a home, Diligence, Patience toward Hidey, Kindness towards Destiny, and Bravery of facing the Demons who wished to exterminate you. You lack, however, Chasity: The Truth."
The angel then got up and looked down onto Otto.
[This is where your character would come out and hear them speak the following words below]

"Why won't you tell her the truth? Tell her who you really are?" Otto shook his head and grumbled: "What's the point. She already thinks we are two different people." "She needs to know that the Audrey she fell in love with is General Otonashi Wolff, the dog that she took in is the guy that she fell in love with. That is what you need to do...tell her the truth!" "Why should I listen to you woman? Everything's fine the way it is. And in all honestly, this is none of your business." He stood up and growled, his fists can be seen. "You are making a mistake Otonashi, that girl is the reason you are not killed by my hand. She will eventually find out...it might be today...or not...but it will be eventually. Good day...and I....hope you pass the Chasity test." With that the girl walked off, leaving Otto to glare before then sitting down. Hidey was the last to come out before Destiny because he left the hat behind in the ship so he had to grab it. Otto saw them come out and turned around. "Hey....how was the ride?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:40 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny was pretty eager to get to the rides and such so she was quick when it came to eating breakfast. She was pretty surprised the guys didn't mind doing a bit of shopping but she could easily appreciate that since she wanted to buy a few things to remember her trip. All the memories she had here so far were great and she knew she'd never forget them. The most relaxing rides were nice and when she though about it she sat next to Audrey for mostly everything, she wasn't sure if that was out of instinct or just pure want but whatever it was she didn't mind it.

The Peter Pan ride was going to be the last on for the day and she was excited about it but suddenly Audrey decided to back out of it. She couldn't understand why but if his sister called it had to be important so she let it go and gave him a nod. "Well I hope everything is okay. We'll see you after the ride." She was worried and was really hoping he would be fine and that his sister was okay as well. She figured they would just meet him later so no worries.

The ride was amazing and she had plenty of fun with it just being her and Hidey, she hated that Audrey had to miss it but she thought maybe they could get on it again but this time it just being the two of them. "Hidey I'll meet you at the exit!" she yelled out to him before leaving to meet the guy at the exit.

On the way there she stopped when she spotted him talking to another women, she didn't know why they were talking but it wasn't his sister. She kept hearing their conversation and stayed quiet and back as she listened. "W-what.." she whispered quietly as she heard the woman talk. Audrey wasn't honest with her, he's been lying this whole time. Him and Otto were the same person! That dog she took in, she told him so much and this whole time Audrey knew how she was feeling but did nothing except sleep with Eliza. Sure that kept her away but right now it didn't really matter.

Destiny was so upset and angry, thinking that Audrey didn't consider her feelings by just thinking things were fine just they way they were. She just couldn't believe that he had done this to her.

When Hidey came out Destiny didn't even notice, she walked up to Audrey and just stared at him when he asked how the ride was. The woman didn't say a word, in fact she ended up slapping him right across the face. "How could you...I heard everything...you lied to me..you lied! Otto is...I told him so much..told you!! You already knew but you did nothing and Eliza!!" Everything was hitting her so hard and all at once that she didn't know how to process it.

Tears ran down her cheeks cause she was just so upset and she just shook her head and took a step back from him. "I trusted you..why couldn't you just tell me?! I...I need to go I just can't right now with you..!" she said and took off running away in tears. Poor girl didn't know where she was going but she knew she wanted to get away from Audrey...Otto..whoever he was!

ShadowStream-chan
Okay gotcha!

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:54 pm
Rikasha17
Initiate the Kidnapping please ^^

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

That slap was probably the worst thing he ever felt. He had been stabbed, beaten, bones broken, but that slap must've been the worst. Destiny screamed that she heard everything, how he lied to her and that he did nothing except screw Eliza. Even that made Hidey back off, wide-eyed and confused...what were they talking about? Even though Destiny cried on why he couldn't just trust her, she ran off in such a emotional rampage. Hidey had no idea what to do and it made him look back and forth between the both of them. "Go..."

"Huh?" Hidey saw the pale-faced 'Otto' whose eyes remained hidden in the shadows. "Go to her..." His voice squeaked a bit...what the hell was this pain? This....sore, frozen pain. It was the worst. "B-But...-"

"I SAID GO TO HER!" His scream was so loud that it made Hidey jump and a few people as well. Otto walked away, the opposite direction, shaking. The great Demon General....was shaking from a slap. Hidey just backed off and ran....wherever he would find her. He ended up running for 10 minutes to find her near the It's a Small World Ride (It's a internal water ride where you go through the many countries in the world, and all dolls sing 'It's a Small World After All', some in different languages). Who sat next to the gate, crying. He then gulped and slowly approached. "I......I.....Y-You ok? I.....I'm confused..." He had no idea what had just happened and it seemed too much to fathom at this point. "Y-You......S-Sorry." He sat next to her, confused and unable to know what to say. He felt...conflicted, what the hell was happening?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:07 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny found her way to the It's a Small World ride and just sat near it and cried. She covered her face and tried to calm herself down but it was just so much for her to take. This whole time he and Otto were the same person, everything she told Otto in confidence..Audrey or whatever he called himself was already aware of it and that meant that this whole time he knew that she liked him but he just didn't say a word and left her clueless about so much. For a moment she wondered if she was just too hard on him or something but she knew he deserved that slap. Of course it probably didn't hurt him much but it made her feel a little better.

When Hidey came she almost felt bad for him since he was clueless and had no idea what was going on between them. "I'm not okay...and it's fine it's not your fault. It's complicated if I explained it to you you'd think I was crazy.." she said while she wiped her eyes and pulled her knees up to her chest. "All I wanted was to have fun and tell the guy I like how I felt and now it's just one huge mess and I just really want to go home." She was just so hurt that she didn't notice the two of them were alone, well sort of.

A few demons that stayed off to the side watched the two humans and just chuckled. "Well this is pathetic. Though I have to admit she's a cutie with a nice rack. He should have banged her a long time ago." the demon chuckled and shook his head. The other just smirked and and nudged the other to come on. If they were going to do this then now was the time.

Hidey just rested his hand on her shoulder, hoping he could get her to stop crying but out of nowhere he felt a huge strike to his head and he was out like a light. "Hidey! Are you okay!" She yelled but was suddenly lifted and had her mouth covered. "So you're sweet little Destiny...well this will be fun. So sorry about this but we kinda need you for something." The two demons laughed before disappearing with Destiny into the ride. It was closed now anyway so it was very certain no one would find them here and if they did then they'd rid of them easily. Now all they had to do was be patient and wait.

ShadowStream-chan
Okay gotcha!

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:27 pm
Rikasha17
You can add in whatever you want on the next post. Iratu, the white-eyed man, and Natalie are yours to control also.

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

As Hidey was unconscious, they knew he could not go out and get Otto to help, so by his feet, they dragged him along to be part of the hostage situation. It is the only way to see if Otto was going to come back to them.

It had been a few hours since then, it was night now and the fireworks were going off. Otto sat at the table alone, trying hard to appreciate it but it was hard when the cheek was still burning like crazy. In all honestly he wondered if her hand was covered in holy water. But it didn't matter, as he then stood up and walked away, with his hands in his pocket. He walked down Main street where everything was lit up. He even stared at one of the windows that showed the stores and let his imagination go back to where they were shopping, just trying to have a good time. It made him think of hell a bit. He was a thousand years old, he was alone in fighting his battles, trying to raise his sister, and slowly getting up the ranks to be a general. He gained trust within the people, brought in souls of the damned, had women fell for him, he then realized it was all bullshit....the thousand years he lived in until being banished from hell was all s**t, all full of s**t. Yeah it was home, but it felt like sometimes he had to put on a show. Yes he truly was a a brave soul, independent, sometimes impatient, and brash...he did however feel like he had to put on a show for Destiny because of her sensitivity...he had to hold onto his patience and brashness just so she wouldn't cry....but he felt like it was worse going to hell...since he had expectations...in here, there were done.

"I might as well just pretend the dog Otto dies or something....I'll find a different home tomorrow." He then turned around to leave the park when he felt something hit his head. He had to stop and look for the culprit which was a rock with a note tied. He opened it up and read it, the more he got into it...the more pissed he was. <******** s**t!" He then dropped it and ran back in the park, heading to the path between Fantasyland and Toontown...where they were.

"It's a world of laughter, a world of tears
It's a world of hopes and a world of fears
There's so much that we share that it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all"

Hidey felt his head pounding over and over again, having a hard time opening his eyes as he had to be aware of what was going on. He felt his body was restricted and wondered why....he had his answer. He opened his eyes to see two individuals right in front. One had no iris, just white eyes and some weird horns and wings on him, while there is another demon who stood there, chuckling with his arms crossed. "Wake up sleeping beauties~" The one with his arms crossed chuckled to see two panicked humans. "We're going to have a blast tonight, we will see the decision made between the General who fell because of some human scum." The man with the white irisies stared at the brown-haired man who was confused and almost in fear. "Iratu, I don't think the kid knows." The man in red was amused. "He doesn't...well...he'll know soon enough."

Iratu had his claws out as he then took a swipe on Hidey's face, causing his right cheek to bleed a bit. He did wonder how the little lady tied up next to Hidey was going to react. "I cannot believe the great General of OUR army was subjected to this...humiliation. I want to give him a chance... a chance to redeem himself. He will come back and bring back glory to our world."

Then suddenly out of the shadows was a lady, a lady whom Destiny will recgonize as Otto's Sister, Natalie. "Right....dear Natalie?" Iratu chuckled as Natalie seemed hesitant about this whole ordeal but she nodded. "Well good! I can't wait to try out the young girl's flesh as soon as he comes!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:50 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny groaned a bit as she came too and looked around to see that she was held captive along with Hidey who now had a scratch on his cheek. "Hidey are you alright?!" She said then looked to see the two demons who caught them. She felt so bad that he was even involved in this since he had no idea what Audrey truly was or what was even going on, given she really didn't know what was going on but she had more of an idea than he did. "Who are you?! Why did you kidnap us!" she yelled wanting to get an answer but the men ignored her for now.

The moment she saw Natalie her temper flared up and she struggled. "You too Natalie?! You're in on this as well, first you pretty much ******** my ex boyfriend and now this? What the ******** did I ever do to you?!" She yelled but Natalie tensed and looked away from her. "It is has nothing to do with you Destiny..well it didn't at first."

Iratu smirked seeing the girl had a bit of bite to her and grabbed her by the chin to make her look him dead in the eye. "Damn she is a cutie with huge tits, she can compete with you in that area Natalie. But since you're so intent on yelling and finding out what's going on i'll tell you a bit. We're going to see just how badly our General wishes to come home. He'll surely come back so you might as well say your prayers now human. Cause this will be the last thing you ever see." he chuckled and walked away from her.

Hidey was still in the dark about everything and looked to Destiny for guidance but she seemed so confused and nervous she couldn't even began to answer him. Kato leaned against the wall and crossed his arms, his pupil-less eyes scanned the room for a moment before grinning. "He's on his way and quite fast, he must be eager to get to the girl." he said with a laugh then looked her way. "I don't know what kind of spell you put on our general but this nonsense ends tonight."

"I don't care what you have to say you're all insane! If taking me was such a big deal then just let Hidey go! He has nothing to do with any of this. I'm not begging you to let me go to but the least you can do is just spare him or something." Destiny was trying to give Hidey the best outcome where it has him getting away freely. She really didn't mean for any of this to happen but her spirits lifted a bit when they said that Audrey was coming. Though she really wasn't sure if that was something to be too excited about since this is what they all wanted and if he's coming they clearly had plans for this not to end well for her.

Iratu growled at the girl and rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and don't move. This will all be over soon, if we didn't need this to happen I would have killed you the moment you opened your mouth..or had my way with you but there's no time for that so just shut your damn mouth human."

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:02 pm
Rikasha17
It's ok if your post is short, just add a little drama before the real climax.

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

As Iratu had told her to shut up, there were screams down below with the people riding the last boat. Iratu, Kato, and Natalie turned to see something black come right in and land where they were. Otto's eyes glowed very brightly in the darkness, and his big huge wings showed in the darkness. His face screamed anger and he was about to kill them all. "WHO THE ******** ARE YOU?!" His energy was streaming from underneath his feet. Iratu smiled brightly. "GENERAL OTTO! It's so good to see you!" Natalie shivered at her brother's presence and it got him to glare at her. "Natalie.....what the ******** are you doing?" His breathy anger could be heard and she had to look down. "S-Sorry brother but....but...I don't want to see you staying here anymore."

"Exactly Otto!" Iratu had a hand on Otto's shoulder which was strike one. "Your sister was so concerned! And so are we! You have fallen for a spell created by that....Double DD girl over there. I am surprised you didn't screw her! But of course, you and Natalie did try to get her ex-boyfriend to do it to claim his soul." Otto growled and then suddenly he was shown a knife. "What is this?" "Your way to get home." Iratu then pointed at the girl and Hidey. "You want to go home right?" Otto could only blink a couple of times. "If...you wanna go home, these two have to die."

Suddenly when he said that Hidey screamed: "Oh NO! ********! Audrey!" As soon as he said that Kato smacked him down. "His name is not Audrey! It is Otonashi Wolff! Get it straight ********> Kato then was shooed back by Iratu. "Otto! You have to do this! You can go back home, claim these two souls and prove yourself to all us! Satan will forgive you! He'll welcome you back! Please! Come home. Just kill them and you'll be done." Iratu then backed away from Otto whose eye's are still hidden. He then walked toward them, no one was sure if he was really going to kill Destiny or not, he was not showing anything. Iratu and Kato however felt happy that they will get him back....Natalie though......she was unsure.....very unsure.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:29 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny was so terrified she could barely even shake to show her fear. She had never seen Audrey...Otto look so angry before and it was frightening to say the least. Even his sister Natalie even looked frightened of him. Destiny stared on as the other's talked about Otto coming home and them not wanting to see him here anymore. While they talked she was struggling to get out of those ropes and with any luck get the hell out of here but the ropes were so tight that they were starting to dig into her wrists the more she struggled so that was not helping her at all.

The girl couldn't stop the tears from coming since she was so scared and her heart only raced when the demon Iratu pointed out that Otto had to kill them if he wanted to go home. "Oh s**t..! Please Otto don't kill me please..!" she pleaded with him not sure if her tears or anything would prevent him from wanting to go home. Hidey frowned but was able to get back up even when smacked down by the stronger demon. "Audrey..Otonashi..whatever you want to be called you can't do this!! Think about it is this really what you want to do!?"

Iratu just laughed and scoffed then grabbed Destiny by her chin and made her look at Otto who was slowly approaching. "Take a good look at the man you cared for and put some stupid spell over. He's a demon don't you get it? He would never have strong affections over a girl like you and a human no less! What did you expect? You're weak, you couldn't give him anything that he needed. And your friend there he's just a dumb human. You both were doomed the moment you met him." he grinned then let her chin.

Destiny shook her head and looked straight at Otto as her heart beat so fast she swore it would jump out of her chest. "Otto please..! I don't care what they say but if you even kill me I have to tell you when I know it's you! Otto I care about you so much I don't care what you are or your past I don't. I don't see a demon or a general or whatever they call you I just see you Otto!! I just see you..!"

Natalie tensed at hearing Destiny's words and pleads. She was so unsure about all of this but she didn't know if she should just step in or if she should just leave it be. She wanted her brother to come back home in hell where he was a general and where he belonged but she was beginning to get the feeling that maybe he had no desire to go back anymore. Maybe on earth with that girl was where he truly wanted to be.

Out of annoyance Kato grabbed Destiny by her neck and growled as his grip tightened. "Do you ever shut up?! And stop crying it's annoying the piss out of me. You're lucky you have a few more moments alive cause if he wasn't going to kill you then I would!" he snarled then released her neck and looked to Otto. "She's all yours, take your time you can make this as painful as possible."

"Otto!! No don't do it, I know deep down you don't want to just..come one man!" Hidey pleaded but suddenly saw Destiny kick Kato hard on his leg which caused him to growl in pain. "You little b***h!!" he yelled then raised his hand to smack her. She felt that if she was going to die here she might as well get some type of revenge on the demon that gave her the most hell while she was here.

ShadowStream-chan
I know it's not a lot of drama but I tried to throw some in there for ya

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:45 pm
Rikasha17

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

Otto cringed a bit when Kato smacked Destiny right on the face. He could see her from within the darkness crying, begging for her life. Hidey, surprisingly was talking as if he knew what was happening. His eyes were still in darkness as he went to Destiny first, bending down and had the knife right to her throat....the cold steel touched her neck as he then took a breath. "It hurts doesn't it?" He spoke to her. "I didn't appreciate the smack you gave me. I was not intending for you to fall for....'Audrey' in the first place. I was just there to collect souls of the damned, to come back home. Then you ******** come along and ruin it. You twisted my heart in such a way now I have no idea who the ******** am I....you and your family were just pawns, my temporary shelter until I could ******** go home...just go home from something I did. I will tell you this Destiny Valentine, it will all be over soon." He then lifted the knife away from her as he seemed like he was going to strike, making Hidey scream again which made Iratu aggravated. "SHUT THE ******** UP! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HUMAN?! ALWAYS SCREAMING!" Otto cringed again and then sighed: "Destiny....sorry about this. I know you'll never forgive me so I won't ask. You and Hidey, it'll be all over soon." With that he then glared at Iratu and threw the knife right at his face. The knife stabbed Iratu's face with Otto grabbing it, and twisting it beyond belief that blood was gushing, his screams echoed the park and the head was completely off the neck. Kato was shocked: "You-!"

"GO.....THE ********> Otto screamed and went right after Kato which created a fight scene, both he and Kato fell down to the boat ride, crashing onto the singing dolls and next to the little man-made river as both clashed. Natalie was in shock but she knew right away what to do. She got to Destiny and Hidey and untied them from the tight robes. Her brother made a decision...they both promised to support each other...and support she will. "Come on! We gotta go!" She lead the hesitant humans out of the area to go outside where many humans were screaming from the fight they are witnessing between Otto and Kato, blood gushing out and cursing echoed in the caves. Everyone was getting out of the boats and running away from the horrific scene. Natalie had to transform to human so they could escape. "Go with the humans! GO!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:01 pm
Destiny Valentine
xxx

User Image
Fight until the end

Destiny's breathing became shallow when she felt that cool steel blade up to her neck. She was shaking and staring straight at Otto as he held the blade up to her. His words, everything he said was painful to hear but she didn't say a word and just cried and shook her head. She was still in disbelief and really wanted to believe he wouldn't go as far as kill her but right now it looked like it was exactly what he planned on doing. She tensed and braced herself when she saw him raise the blade to her, never thinking her life would end in such a way but there was nothing more she could do, she said her peace and now she just had to wait for her demise.

Hearing Hidey scream shook her and made her fear the other demons more when Iratu yelled at him but then looked to Otto with tears in her eyes. She listened to him and didn't understand but looked on in shock when he threw the blade at one of the demons and proceeded to stab him until he was no more. At that moment she knew Otto chose to save their lives even if it meant him giving up everything he had back in his own world.

Hidey was surprised but relieved, the poor guy was still confused as hell but he was happy to be alive. He looked at Natalie and eagerly got out of the ropes and helped her release Destiny as well. Once she was free she looked to Natalie then back at Otto. "B..but Otto! I don't want to leave him here..!" she said and Natalie just dragged her out regadless of what was said.

Even when she yelled for both of them to go Destiny was determined to go back to Otto but both Natalie and Hidey knew that was a bad idea. "Destiny this isn't the time we need to go now. Another time but right now you don't need to be putting up a fight" he said and grabbed her wrist but knew she was still being stubborn. Natalie sighed and pushed them along. "Destiny, listen he did this for reasons. I'll get him to talk to you when this is said and done but for now just go back to your room where it's safe!" With that being said Natalie guided both of them back to the hotel rooms making sure they were safe before going to aid her brother.

For the moment Destiny was still in a shock but stayed in her room and let Hidey stay with her as well. She spent that time worrying and explaining things to the guy the best she could. "Wow...a demon...well I understood that much about everything..." he said with a sigh and rubbed his head. "I just need to talk to him...tell him everything that I was too afraid to. I hope he's alright.."

Meanwhile Kato was fighting Otto with all his might, bleeding heavily and trying to get the demon that bested him in battle. "Why!? You could have gone home and been happy! But you had to fall for the tricks of some stupid human! How could you let that happen!?"

ShadowStream-chan

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:16 pm
Rikasha17
I know this is short, but I imagine this will happen: Otto will not be heard of again for a month (So you can timeskip again to a month), and the 'dog' that the family knew would be missing also for a month (maybe a few lost posters of Otto, like maybe they took a picture of him during Destiny's trip). Otto will come back, bleeding and wounded as a dog to Destiny's house.

User Image
Otonashi Audrey Wolff

User Image

"SHUT THE ******** UP Asswipe! She never put a ******** spell on me in the first place! I CHOSE TO BE HERE! I want to be here! I am tired of playing Satan's games! I let you little ******** control what I do! I am in control now!" With that he still went after Kato, despite his huge wounds on the stomach and shoulder. Natalie was able to get back but not before both men jumped into the water struggling in each other's grasp, the river now was turning red and it was getting a bit spooky. Both men struggled within each other until all of them flew in the air and smashed against the ceiling, creating a huge hole. Kato had Otto by the throat and both of them vanished in the air.

As soon as Otto vanished, so did the clone he left behind at Destiny's home. The 'dog' went out to the side of the house, pretending to go to the bathroom....but he vanished in mid-air...blood was all that was left and a little cry it made.Natalie was horrified and went up to the ceiling to try to find them but it was too late....she ended up terrified and had to vanish also to not be seen by the cops.

Natalie returned to the room both Destiny and Hidey were at. Hidey was in shock but he kept calm as taught by his Uncle: "What happened? Where's Otto?" Natalie shook her head. "He....He vanished.....thin air, I do not know where they went but Kato had him by the throat....." It was almost an assumption that he might be dead. "He....did what he wanted to do. He'll...feel a lot better knowing he is free...at least. A-Anyway I....have to go....if Kato lives, he'll tell them everything. I cannot stay here." With that she vanished.

Morning came up, that means the tragic news. It was seen from witnesses and police that Audrey was fighting a man who threatened 'two students' lives (Hidey and Destiny were not named) and he remains missing with the potential murderer. It meant everyone would have to go home without him. It was a long trip home and awfully silent as everyone had to get their things, go to the airplane and then go home. Hidey was still trying to go through everything Destiny told him: Otto was a demon dog, banished from hell, took shelter with Destiny and tried to figure out how to go home. He was only with....'Otto' for a few days but he had a feeling Otto has a harsh life.

The plane finally landed, and eager parents were waiting for their children to come home. Hidey spots his Dad and Uncle who were waiting, with the boy sighing and staring at Destiny. "I....I'll see you in school I guess. Good luck with....him." He then left her to go meet her parents.  
1x1 & 1X2 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff