Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Slow Healing [Nischal x Jett]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:14 pm
Hospitals always put Jett in a state of unease. He'd been in the hospital only a few times, not really for anything even serious. Sometimes boxing got a little too rough. Sometimes he traveled with the wrong crowds. Once, they'd been in a car accident.

He'd never seen anything serious.

But there was just something unnerving about them all the same.

Maybe it was the late night hospital dramas, or the way it was so cold, or even just the smell.

Jett didn't like any of it.

He wouldn't have come if it wasn't important.

He had come a few times before to check on Nischal, but his visits had been fleeting and never resulted in conversation. He dipped in between errands, and his timing had never been good enough to catch the male while he was awake. Today though, he was hoping to get lucky. He had a little extra time and made his way to the room he knew the male was in, knocked, and then stepped in.

With him, he'd brought some fast food; he wasn't sure what the male liked, but he'd been grabbed a few extra things off the menu just in case.

"You awake in here?" he prompted as he entered, though kept his voice as soft as he could on the chance that Nischal was sleeping.

Cooro Cooro

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 12:45 pm
Days had passed since Nischal was brought into the hospital. The doctors, the nurses, they were all uncertain about this mysterious boy, who was brought in with a cut so deep that was hardly a minuscule layer of flesh that kept his organs from spilling out. How he had survived, they didn't know. But they did realize that he was in no condition to leave. His mind wasn't there completely, and he constantly whispered a name, asking about a girl who he had thought he saved. Or had let die. No one at the hospital knew.

Nischal wasn't allowed out of his room. He wasn't allowed to leave, for there were not parents there to comfort him. He was alone in this cold-grey room, with his window only looking out to more concrete instead of the rest of the city. And it didn't help how he felt either. How could he bother anyone about how lonely he felt? About how he saw himself as so useless to his family, the ones who took them in when no one else did? How could he even allow himself to feel pride in his prince who saved him, when he had acted so stupidly in allowing anyone to go on in in the first place?

That didn't stop his prince from coming. There he was, peeking his head into the door, asking him if he was awake. And though he had been drifting in and out of consciousness, he sat up as quickly as he could, being careful not to rip or strain himself.. It wouldn't be the first time he tore himself open.

"Y-yes I'm awake..." What was he supposed to say to the man? That he was happy to see him? That he was thankful for what he had done? No, not right now.. Now when his heart hurt so badly, and he thought he should have been left behind. But there was one thing he really, really just wanted to know.

"Where's Bethany..?" His voice dropped lower, so that no one could overhear what he was asking. "Where's Canopus..? Is she alright? Please.. Please tell me that she's okay.."

Kyuseisha no Hikari
FINALLY A REPLY. I'm such a sputz.

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:56 pm
Jett seemed relieved that Nischal was awake and, with more enthusiasm, entered. "She's fine," he answered, crossing the distance between himself and the chair in the room; he promptly moved it so it was closer to Nischal's bedside.

"She was a little shaken up, but she was fine. Thanks to you, so if you've been in here beating yourself up about it, know that you probably saved her life."

Which wasn't something Jett admitted lightly; whoever had hurt Nischal so badly—or, rather, who hurt Avior, an Eternal so badly—probably could have killed Canopus.

She was lucky Avior had been there; Jett didn't want to think about if he would have been able to intervene before she'd gotten hurt—or if he'd even have known until after the battle.

It wasn't something he wanted to dwell on, so Jett instead took a seat in the chair and held up the bag of fast food. "We can talk more about her, what happened—whatever, if you want. But first—you hungry?"

Cooro Cooro
I'm so sorry this took so long ;;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:58 pm
"I'm glad I could help her.. I'd gladly give my life for her, for anyone of our kind, because they would deserve to live so much more than I. I'm not beating myself up about anything, I am just glad that she made it out alive and safe." Sitting back against the headboard of his bed, he took a long, tired breath, and tried to smile towards his prince. But it hurt, he couldn't force it to be there for long. It faded, then shifted over to a curious look at the food.

"How did you even get that in here..? I thought the hospital restricted such things. But yeah, I'm hungry.. Hospital food isn't good at all. More than I deserve, though. Thank you for coming, but I'm sick, I look terrible.. And I hate that I'm wasting your time, so if you want to go, I'll be just fine.."

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:53 pm
"You have a defeatist personality or something, don't you?" Jett asked; in a way, it was rhetorical. He didn't expect Nischal to reply to a comment like that. "I'm here because I want to be here, so don't give me that crap that you're wasting my time. I'd be wasting my time if I was at home on the couch. And don't make me scold you for saying you're not as important as everyone else."

He handed over the food, explaining of it only, "I'm sneaky. And to be honest, as long as you look like you know where you're going and aren't acting suspicious? They hardly notice you. So go on, dig in. And if anyone finds out, don't rat me out."

He flashed a short smile, trying to show Nischal that he didn't regret being here. "So if you want me to leave, we can talk about that, but otherwise you just need to know that I'm here because I want to be here. You're important to the Court—to me. And I want to make sure that you're doing better. If there's anything I can do to help, I need you to tell me. No matter how you slice this, we're in it together, and I'm not going to let you down again. Got it?"

Cooro Cooro
I failed again! I will try to get faster at tagging! ;;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:17 pm
"It's not defeatist, just.. My truth. Maybe you don't see it that way. Maybe you see it as coming here, wanting to be here, wanting to see me.. But I still feel insignificant. I don't see why you'd come here to see me when there are so many others you could go and see, people who may be worst off than i am, more significant to our world than I. I'm still new, I'm still not.. I don't think I'm one of you yet.. And It still feels empty and insignificant..." Nischal stopped talking, not wanting to upset his prince any more. He even managed a little smile about the mention of food. It reminded him of when Raven dragged him away with ice cream.. This family had loved him so much already, it was just bizarre.. How come he couldn't feel it? It was just not coming through as true for him.

The food smelled amazing.. When was even the last time he wanted to eat something? Nothing here was appetizing.. "I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Doesn't make me feel very safe, you know?" Another peak of a smile came out, and then he took a bite, savoring the fast food taste and the sweet, sweet taste of processed meat. He didn't care what some of those prudes though, this stuff was freaking amazing. Or maybe the stuff here was just that gross.

"No, no.." He tried to chew a bit quicker, not wanting to be rude, but not wanting his thoughts to be just left hanging in the air.

"Jett, you didn't let me down. No one let me down. I let myself down. The old me, and the new me, Isha and Nischal... No matter, it's not really needed to make sense.. I wish it could be easier though, to erase everything. N-not like die erase everything! More like erase what I knew back then, of what my life was back then! Then maybe.. Being Nischal could actually feel real and not some costume.."

Kyuseisha no Hikari
No worries! heart

Sunflower-Seeds

Friendly Friend

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 am
For a long moment, Jett seemed like he was contemplating something, and then he just shrugged. "Maybe."

He couldn't imagine being in Nischal's position. Couldn't imagine knowing what life you left behind—willingly. But he was stubborn and wouldn't have wanted to forget anything. Or, at least, he told himself such. He wouldn't have wanted to forget; in a way, forgetting meant giving up. It meant erasing everything he had done.

He would have wanted to remember, even if only just for his mother. For the people he would have known before. So he could keep his eye on them.

But then, the grief of losing them—of your entire life being turned upside down. Would it have been worth it to remember for some inflated sense of pride?

After a few long seconds of contemplation, he finally spoke again. "But you know it's not a costume. It's not something you can just take off. I realize it might be easier if you could just forget, but…at the same time, you have to stop beating yourself up. This freedom—the freedom of a new life…What's holding you back, Nischal? What is it that's got you so caught up in the past?"

Cooro Cooro

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff