Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuicidalSkittles
Crew

Rainbow Witch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:14 am
I had a dream that we had a guess house/apartment attached to our house. But it wasn't the house we lived in now, it was the house we lived in before. And actually, the guest house was bigger than our house, so we were cleaning it, and trying to figure out how to organize it. There was also a backyard attached to it that was separated from the backyard the house had.

When you walked in from the entrance, there was storage shelves on the right with a washer and dryer, then you go around the corner, and it was a big open living room and straight ahead was sliding glass doors, and off to the right, there was a bathroom that was completely remodeled. If you walk through the open living room and around the corner on the right, there was another smaller family room located on the left side. Across from that family room, was a huge kitchen, and dining room.

OH! And apparently before we had moved in, there was an elder lady that had lived in the guest house part, and she had passed, and her family had left her cakes behind. She had boxes and boxes and boxes of cakes on shelves, and it had been so long since someone lived there, that the cakes had fallen off the shelves and it was a mess. xd

I woke up disappointed. The furniture in that guest house was so cool. It was a dark red mahogany.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:42 am
I still occasionally have dreams that take place in the location of my old house. Considering it's coming up to 10 years since I've lived in that place, I sometimes am surprised when it shows up again in my dreams.

And dark red mahogany furniture, huh? Sounds like they were stunning pieces. 3nodding

I totally understand being disappointed when a dream ends because all you want is either the dream to continue or there's certain aspects of a dream that you wish you could bring into reality. I've had a very instances like that myself.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:41 pm
I want cake