Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
I don't quite know how to feel about this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:07 pm
Okay, so, there's my fiancee, his sister, and my fiancee's two friends.

There were the 4 people I left behind in Florida.

His sister is a b***h. Hands down. Don't care about her one ounce. talk2hand

I love and miss my Fiancee every day. emo

His friends though... I called them my friends once. I lived with them off and on for a while, up until I got kicked out and was forced to move back to Washington. They kept me sane when I wanted to scream and rage and kill something. xp evil

Then I come back here, and they cut off all contact completely. gonk

They don't answer their texts, don't answer their phones, and from what I understand they may or may not have been trying to get my fiancee to stop talking to me. I'm not sure. All I know is that he tries to hide the fact that I'm messaging him when he's around them. confused

Then again, he said himself he's been trying to give me as much "alone time" as possible so I can get my life together. (Not helping!) stare

I have been majorly pissed off about this ever since I found/figured the possibility out. evil

Then, the day before yesterday I find out that my two friends who are avid League of Legends players have gotten my fiancee into the game. exclaim

And apparently the ONLY time I get to interact with them is when I'm playing it with them. confused

Last night I got to play with them, and.... well... I couldn't be mad anymore. I only heard their voices, but they were as goofy and funny as ever. (when I wasn't majorly ******** up because I don't know how to play the game and I'm only level 5, while everyone else is level 15 and up) It made me miss those two even more. sad emo emotion_8c

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:34 pm
Keep in touch with your fiancee and find out if your guys' friends are keeping him from you. It's majorly ******** up that they'd try and keep you two apart because of a rough patch in your life, and you need to make sure they aren't trying to get in the way of anything.

If they are, you need to explain your concerns to your fiancee and have him not listen to the douches. It's bad enough with the time limit you've been given to get yourself together, but having you cut off from him is unacceptable.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200

Okami Ameras
Crew

Evolved Mystic

27,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:33 pm
B1g_crunch
Keep in touch with your fiancee and find out if your guys' friends are keeping him from you. It's majorly ******** up that they'd try and keep you two apart because of a rough patch in your life, and you need to make sure they aren't trying to get in the way of anything.

If they are, you need to explain your concerns to your fiancee and have him not listen to the douches. It's bad enough with the time limit you've been given to get yourself together, but having you cut off from him is unacceptable.
Thing is, I can't. sad

I figure their actions is an attempt to (though misguided) help me by giving me less distractions. They've done this kind of thing before, after I fist lost my job while living down there with them. I didn't hear hide nor hair of any of those three for about 2 weeks straight. sweatdrop

I understand why they did it then. They didn't think I was putting in any effort into job searching when were around. xp

But I can't be job searching/working at my goals 24/7 here. There's not an endless amount of businesses to apply too, like back in a collage town. And I HAVE a job now. And a method of getting there.

I thought I'd act cooly when listening to them. Give them the cold shoulder. Instead I couldn't help but smile and want to cry.

They were Nakama. I'm so confused.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 pm
Okami Ameras
B1g_crunch

Thing is, I can't. sad

I figure their actions is an attempt to (though misguided) help me by giving me less distractions. They've done this kind of thing before, after I fist lost my job while living down there with them. I didn't hear hide nor hair of any of those three for about 2 weeks straight. sweatdrop

I understand why they did it then. They didn't think I was putting in any effort into job searching when were around. xp

But I can't be job searching/working at my goals 24/7 here. There's not an endless amount of businesses to apply too, like back in a collage town. And I HAVE a job now. And a method of getting there.

I thought I'd act cooly when listening to them. Give them the cold shoulder. Instead I couldn't help but smile and want to cry.

They were Nakama. I'm so confused.

Maybe devise a way to leave notices for each other that don't develop into conversations, that way you can still keep in touch with each other without having you distracted by having long conversations with him.

Just bulletins to let each other know anything interesting going on, so you an read that and continue with your day, or send one at the end of a period of a few days.  

B1g_crunch

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items