Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Domino City
Simultaneous Both Players All 5 Exodia Pcs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lnk Weaver

Magical Hero

8,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:07 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
My Opponent and I Simultaneously Got all 5 Exodia Pieces at Once via him destroying my Emissary of the Afterlife when he knew we both had 4 pieces of Exodia in our hands. This is such a rare moment in YGO that both players simultaneously achieve a win condition at once. We must party like the world is ending at midnight.

User Image

If your opponent destroyed Emissary of the Afterlife, then yes you both get to search however he is the turn player, which means he resolves his search first.

Now he has the fifth piece in hand, and the condition is fulfilled which means Exodia overrides the current chain/effect and declares him the winner.

Sorry, but you did not tie.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:38 pm
Ennonstiel
Kor Saiyajinkami
My Opponent and I Simultaneously Got all 5 Exodia Pieces at Once via him destroying my Emissary of the Afterlife when he knew we both had 4 pieces of Exodia in our hands. This is such a rare moment in YGO that both players simultaneously achieve a win condition at once. We must party like the world is ending at midnight.

User Image

If your opponent destroyed Emissary of the Afterlife, then yes you both get to search however he is the turn player, which means he resolves his search first.

Now he has the fifth piece in hand, and the condition is fulfilled which means Exodia overrides the current chain/effect and declares him the winner.

That is not how it happens. The way you're saying it happens is claiming that one monster effect is being split in half and chaining to itself to have my opponent get it first. Emissary's effect gives both players 1 LV3 or lower Normal Monster from their deck. It being one effect means that we both get the card at the same time. Both of us having gotten, 5 pieces simultaneously would mean it was a draw.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

lnk Weaver

Magical Hero

8,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:48 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
Ennonstiel
Kor Saiyajinkami

User Image

That is not how it happens. The way you're saying it happens is claiming that one monster effect is being split in half and chaining to itself to have my opponent get it first. Emissary's effect gives both players 1 LV3 or lower Normal Monster from their deck. It being one effect means that we both get the card at the same time. Both of us having gotten, 5 pieces simultaneously would mean it was a draw.

EDIT:
I've done some digging and it turns out, this IS a draw! My apologies sir! ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:36 pm
Ennonstiel
Kor Saiyajinkami
Ennonstiel
Kor Saiyajinkami

User Image

EDIT:
I've done some digging and it turns out, this IS a draw! My apologies sir! ^^;

Apology accepted and it's nice to see that you were willing to accept that you were wrong. Some people even after finding out they were wrong, wouldn't be mature enough to admit it and for that I thank you.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

lnk Weaver

Magical Hero

8,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:42 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami

Apology accepted and it's nice to see that you were willing to accept that you were wrong. Some people even after finding out they were wrong, wouldn't be mature enough to admit it and for that I thank you.

Well, when there is official stuff backing it and disproving me...there's no point in arguing it really.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:06 pm
Ennonstiel
Kor Saiyajinkami

Well, when there is official stuff backing it and disproving me...there's no point in arguing it really.

Agreed. I think only stupid people and trolls would continue to argue the point.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Domino City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers