Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Anniversary RP - All That Has Been Snagged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:15 pm
Past RC wasn't buying it. That Gengar Hybrid looked like a Darts and sounded like a Darts, but something was off, there was a more than usual evil vibe coming off this Darts.

He shouts over to current RC. "Listen! I can take care of this! You take this and go seal that Elemental!" he says and passes the capture disk off to the current RC. "Just slap it onto the elemental the way you are holding it now." Past RC explains. Current RC looks at the device, then Past RC. "Are you sure you got this?" he asks his older counterpart. "YES! NOW GO!" the past RC roars. Current RC takes off down after the Elemental, kicking in Extremespeed to help get him down there quicker.

Past RC flies back a bit, and then unleashes his Ultimate Attack on the meteor, his Draco Meteor. He blasts it with every last bit of his energy, hopefully, shattering it into a million tinier, or at least more manageable, pieces.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:02 pm
RCCaughtem
Past RC wasn't buying it. That Gengar Hybrid looked like a Darts and sounded like a Darts, but something was off, there was a more than usual evil vibe coming off this Darts.

He shouts over to current RC. "Listen! I can take care of this! You take this and go seal that Elemental!" he says and passes the capture disk off to the current RC. "Just slap it onto the elemental the way you are holding it now." Past RC explains. Current RC looks at the device, then Past RC. "Are you sure you got this?" he asks his older counterpart. "YES! NOW GO!" the past RC roars. Current RC takes off down after the Elemental, kicking in Extremespeed to help get him down there quicker.

Past RC flies back a bit, and then unleashes his Ultimate Attack on the meteor, his Draco Meteor. He blasts it with every last bit of his energy, hopefully, shattering it into a million tinier, or at least more manageable, pieces.

Ignoring Dull was going to be to past RC's detriment, as the shiny Mega Gengar hybrid immediately moves to intercept him, as even with the Extremespeed there was something that made escape an impossibility for him, and he should be able to feel it as he rockets away, a force slowing his movement that made it impossible for him to escape, dragging him slowly backwards towards the pursuing ghost: Shadow Tag. "I think I'll be taking that..." Dull growls, forming a Shadow Ball in between his hands, the necrotic energy sizzling as it shaped into a sphere. "You guys already got your chance to exist, think of this as my first try." With that he sends the projectile flying towards present RC.

--

Giratina Darts gets a sudden zap of draconic energies coming somewhere nearby, along with a duplicate Draco Meteor to match his own also heading towards the falling shower of rocks and turns in midair to take in the source, which was Past RC. "Hey, you there..." He directs, his appendages undulating down from his back and around his body, seeing how he was still stuck in Origin Forme. "How do you know how to use the same energy as me?" Despite having death raining down on top of their entire team, Darts was curious nonetheless. The power that was flowing through his body and the high that came with it was making this whole physical existence thing kind of hazy, and he was interested in the insights of a fellow Dragon hybrid, since Darts had needed to train with an old master for many months to even have an insight into what this energy was...  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:12 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem

Ignoring Dull was going to be to past RC's detriment, as the shiny Mega Gengar hybrid immediately moves to intercept him, as even with the Extremespeed there was something that made escape an impossibility for him, and he should be able to feel it as he rockets away, a force slowing his movement that made it impossible for him to escape, dragging him slowly backwards towards the pursuing ghost: Shadow Tag. "I think I'll be taking that..." Dull growls, forming a Shadow Ball in between his hands, the necrotic energy sizzling as it shaped into a sphere. "You guys already got your chance to exist, think of this as my first try." With that he sends the projectile flying towards present RC.

--

Giratina Darts gets a sudden zap of draconic energies coming somewhere nearby, along with a duplicate Draco Meteor to match his own also heading towards the falling shower of rocks and turns in midair to take in the source, which was Past RC. "Hey, you there..." He directs, his appendages undulating down from his back and around his body, seeing how he was still stuck in Origin Forme. "How do you know how to use the same energy as me?" Despite having death raining down on top of their entire team, Darts was curious nonetheless. The power that was flowing through his body and the high that came with it was making this whole physical existence thing kind of hazy, and he was interested in the insights of a fellow Dragon hybrid, since Darts had needed to train with an old master for many months to even have an insight into what this energy was...

Current RC would unleash an Energy Ball to counter the Shadow Ball from Dull. This wasn't something he had time for. And Dull was in for a bit of surprise. Ryan had finished charging up his attack, his Water Jet, to it's maximum level, putting it on par with a Hydro Cannon. Ryan aims for and unleashes it at Dull, his pokemon having to brace him in place to make sure he didn't go flying.

The Past RC chuckles. "I am a hybrid of the Dragon Sky God. This power runs through my veins naturally. Although, it does take a bit of a toll on me." The Past RC says as he struggles to stay up. "It costs me my strength for a while to use such an attack." he adds. "But enough about us, it seems that my current self is in a bit of a bind? Think you could lend him a hand?" Past RC asks of the Giratina Hybrid.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:29 pm
RCCaughtem

Current RC would unleash an Energy Ball to counter the Shadow Ball from Dull. This wasn't something he had time for. And Dull was in for a bit of surprise. Ryan had finished charging up his attack, his Water Jet, to it's maximum level, putting it on par with a Hydro Cannon. Ryan aims for and unleashes it at Dull, his pokemon having to brace him in place to make sure he didn't go flying.

The Past RC chuckles. "I am a hybrid of the Dragon Sky God. This power runs through my veins naturally. Although, it does take a bit of a toll on me." The Past RC says as he struggles to stay up. "It costs me my strength for a while to use such an attack." he adds. "But enough about us, it seems that my current self is in a bit of a bind? Think you could lend him a hand?" Past RC asks of the Giratina Hybrid.

Dull scowls at Ryan over the top of his sunglasses as he sees the pressurized water coming towards himself and RC, one hand grasping onto RC's leg as he does so. "I hate to be droll, but I really do not have time for interruptions right now." He states flatly, before both himself and the Rayquaza hybrid vanish from the perception of all of those gathered, at least temporarily. Trick Room. Hope there was no one behind the area where they had just vanished from. Like Raine.

Inside the vast white expanse that made up the new pocket dimension he had temporarily warped them both to, outside of regular space and time, Dull knew he only had enough energy and five turns to take the disc from the hybrid whose ankle he was grabbing, or he was toast. "So if you've got a reason why you deserve to exist and I don't, I'd love to hear it..." He forms another Shadow Ball in his free hand.

--

"Well I would have..." Giratina Darts admits, languidly still ignoring the projectiles set to collide above them, his black and red appendages idly floating in a bundle around him, as his crimson eyes takes in the sight of Dull and RC warping temporarily out of this reality. "But it looks like neither you nor I are going to have a say in it."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:39 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem

Dull scowls at Ryan over the top of his sunglasses as he sees the pressurized water coming towards himself and RC, one hand grasping onto RC's leg as he does so. "I hate to be droll, but I really do not have time for interruptions right now." He states flatly, before both himself and the Rayquaza hybrid vanish from the perception of all of those gathered, at least temporarily. Trick Room. Hope there was no one behind the area where they had just vanished from. Like Raine.

Inside the vast white expanse that made up the new pocket dimension he had temporarily warped them both to, outside of regular space and time, Dull knew he only had enough energy and five turns to take the disc from the hybrid whose ankle he was grabbing, or he was toast. "So if you've got a reason why you deserve to exist and I don't, I'd love to hear it..." He forms another Shadow Ball in his free hand.

--

"Well I would have..." Giratina Darts admits, languidly still ignoring the projectiles set to collide above them, his black and red appendages idly floating in a bundle around him, as his crimson eyes takes in the sight of Dull and RC warping temporarily out of this reality. "But it looks like neither you nor I are going to have a say in it."

Ryan sighs as he rests up against his pokemon. All that energy and it missed. damn. Past RC mutters a curse under his breath as well. "That Gengar cannot be allowed to get a hold of that disc. If he does, it will spell doom for all of us." He says to the Giratina Hybrid.

Current RC says nothing to Dull but with him being so close to his tail, a point-blank Iron Tail would be pretty hard to dodge. It would at least force some space between the two combatants.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:48 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan sighs as he rests up against his pokemon. All that energy and it missed. damn. Past RC mutters a curse under his breath as well. "That Gengar cannot be allowed to get a hold of that disc. If he does, it will spell doom for all of us." He says to the Giratina Hybrid.

Current RC says nothing to Dull but with him being so close to his tail, a point-blank Iron Tail would be pretty hard to dodge. It would at least force some space between the two combatants.

The Iron Tail immediately bashes Dull backwards as it impacts his skull, the mega hybrid wincing in the unusual sensation of pain as the two separate, forcing him to drop his Shadow Ball with the impact of steel on cranium. "Can't help but feel like you're not going to make this easy on me..." The mega hybrid spits angrily, before he reaches into the jacket pocket of the new body he now inhabited, pulling out Darts' old kunai with a snort of disgust, tossing them to the side. "Forgot, he only had those blasted throwing weapons..." His third eye on his forehead never leaves RC's face even when rifling through the pockets of the man whose head he had formerly inhabited. All of a sudden, Dull immediately springs on top of the Rayquaza hybrid again, his arms cloaked in a dull blue fire as he dives on top of him. All that rustling had clearly been a feint as he begins trying to gain a grip on either the hybrid's throat or the capture disc in his hands. He hoped the Will-o-Wisp burns would mitigate some of the dragon's strength.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:52 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem

The Iron Tail immediately bashes Dull backwards as it impacts his skull, the mega hybrid wincing in the unusual sensation of pain as the two separate, forcing him to drop his Shadow Ball with the impact of steel on cranium. "Can't help but feel like you're not going to make this easy on me..." The mega hybrid spits angrily, before he reaches into the jacket pocket of the new body he now inhabited, pulling out Darts' old kunai with a snort of disgust, tossing them to the side. "Forgot, he only had those blasted throwing weapons..." His third eye on his forehead never leaves RC's face even when rifling through the pockets of the man whose head he had formerly inhabited. All of a sudden, Dull immediately springs on top of the Rayquaza hybrid again, his arms cloaked in a dull blue fire as he dives on top of him. All that rustling had clearly been a feint as he begins trying to gain a grip on either the hybrid's throat or the capture disc in his hands. He hoped the Will-o-Wisp burns would mitigate some of the dragon's strength.

RC would side-step Dull, taking the Will-O-wisp as he did. But this gave RC an opening and he unleashed a Thunder Wave on Dull. One status move for another. RC knew this was going to be a fight of attrition.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:57 pm
RCCaughtem

RC would side-step Dull, taking the Will-O-wisp as he did. But this gave RC an opening and he unleashed a Thunder Wave on Dull. One status move for another. RC knew this was going to be a fight of attrition.

The lightning crackles across the body of the Mega Gengar, and the tips of his head to the toes of his feet crackle with the electricity, but he dives back in with another attack, his fist immersed in Dark energy as the Sucker Punch homes in on RC's ribs to try and take advantage of the natural blind spot created there, hoping to pop the disc loose as he does so.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:03 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem

The lightning crackles across the body of the Mega Gengar, and the tips of his head to the toes of his feet crackle with the electricity, but he dives back in with another attack, his fist immersed in Dark energy as the Sucker Punch homes in on RC's ribs to try and take advantage of the natural blind spot created there, hoping to pop the disc loose as he does so.

Oh, that Sucker Punch hurt alright, probably broke a rib and a whole lot of scales. But RC's grasp on that disc did not waver. RC then rakes a Dragon Claw right across the face of Dull, making sure each claw rips as deep as it can, maybe the attack would shatter those precious sunglasses.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:23 pm
RCCaughtem

Oh, that Sucker Punch hurt alright, probably broke a rib and a whole lot of scales. But RC's grasp on that disc did not waver. RC then rakes a Dragon Claw right across the face of Dull, making sure each claw rips as deep as it can, maybe the attack would shatter those precious sunglasses.

Dull takes the attack straight in the face and his sunglasses do splinter satisfyingly in RC's talons, raking across the mega hybrid's milky white visage. But that wasn't going to slow Dull down, he had to fight to exist and he pulls his paralyzed arms up under RC's chin, his white palms spiraling with energy as he preps an Ice Beam, the cold forming under the base of the Rayquaza hybrid's head as Dull preps the attack. "Send my regards to my other half." he hisses coldly.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem

Dull takes the attack straight in the face and his sunglasses do splinter satisfyingly in RC's talons, raking across the mega hybrid's milky white visage. But that wasn't going to slow Dull down, he had to fight to exist and he pulls his paralyzed arms up under RC's chin, his white palms spiraling with energy as he preps an Ice Beam, the cold forming under the base of the Rayquaza hybrid's head as Dull preps the attack. "Send my regards to my other half." he hisses coldly.

RC growls. "You tell him yourself!" Orbs of energy disperse from RC's claws and surround him and Dull. They then all come crashing down and explode, unleashing a massive explosion of energy. This was RC's Ancientpower.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:28 pm
RCCaughtem

RC growls. "You tell him yourself!" Orbs of energy disperse from RC's claws and surround him and Dull. They then all come crashing down and explode, unleashing a massive explosion of energy. This was RC's Ancientpower.

Dull fires the Ice Beam at the same time the Ancientpower went off, bombarding his body with a torrent of earth energy. Each orb rips a fist-sized hole in his jacket as he gets pummeled, but he fires the Ice Beam unrelentingly into RC's chin, as one hand reaches towards the Rayquaza hybrid's for the Capture Disc. As a mega hybrid the attack was vicious, but the amount of energy the Gengarite was pumping into his body caused everything about him to explode with energy. Trick Room was just about to wear off, and victory was in his hands, all he had to do was snatch the disc.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:10 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem

Dull fires the Ice Beam at the same time the Ancientpower went off, bombarding his body with a torrent of earth energy. Each orb rips a fist-sized hole in his jacket as he gets pummeled, but he fires the Ice Beam unrelentingly into RC's chin, as one hand reaches towards the Rayquaza hybrid's for the Capture Disc. As a mega hybrid the attack was vicious, but the amount of energy the Gengarite was pumping into his body caused everything about him to explode with energy. Trick Room was just about to wear off, and victory was in his hands, all he had to do was snatch the disc.

RC reaches the disk out away from Dull and then with one hand, unleashes they full fury of Draco Meteor onto the Gengar Mega Hybrid at very close Range. The damage would be immense since current and past RC were of the same level of power. But this was an all or nothing gambit on his part. This would leave him all but spent and if Dull somehow survived...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:24 pm
RCCaughtem

RC reaches the disk out away from Dull and then with one hand, unleashes they full fury of Draco Meteor onto the Gengar Mega Hybrid at very close Range. The damage would be immense since current and past RC were of the same level of power. But this was an all or nothing gambit on his part. This would leave him all but spent and if Dull somehow survived...

The Draco Meteor was a very imminent problem for Dull, but at this point he had nothing left to lose, seeing as winning this game meant everything to him, and, ironically, like the counterpart he had once shared this body with, he was going to have to take a gamble. He faces the incoming meteor and cocks his hands out in front of him in a triangle, as if aiming with a targeting reticule, holding it up to his third, unblinking eye. He stares a hole through the meteor and towards RC. Literally. His third eye unleashes a devastating Hyper Beam through the triangular opening in his hands, where it fully blossomed into something that seemed like the reaper himself in flight, a scything beam come to collect RC's soul once and for all, attempting to punch through his earlier attack and hit the hybrid square on.

Whatever happened after this, Trick Room was done for sure.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:32 pm
Atlantis_Darts
RCCaughtem

The Draco Meteor was a very imminent problem for Dull, but at this point he had nothing left to lose, seeing as winning this game meant everything to him, and, ironically, like the counterpart he had once shared this body with, he was going to have to take a gamble. He faces the incoming meteor and cocks his hands out in front of him in a triangle, as if aiming with a targeting reticule, holding it up to his third, unblinking eye. He stares a hole through the meteor and towards RC. Literally. His third eye unleashes a devastating Hyper Beam through the triangular opening in his hands, where it fully blossomed into something that seemed like the reaper himself in flight, a scything beam come to collect RC's soul once and for all, attempting to punch through his earlier attack and hit the hybrid square on.

Whatever happened after this, Trick Room was done for sure.

Well, that was it for RC. He was spent and had no means of dodging the attack. But right before the fatal blow put a clean hole through his skull, the Trick Room ended and he tossed the Capture Disc away towards the Elemental and away from Dull. Hopefully another Snagem would grab the Disc and finish the job...

...Well, one Snagem was about to finish Dull. It was the Past RC. As he saw the current RC fall, His fury sprung to the surface and manifested as a full on Hybrid Rage. Dull would be hit with a Dragon Claw before he could blink or have his body recover from the Hyper Beam. There was now a pissed Dragon on the rampage.

Ryan shuddered then saw the disc. He climbed onto the back of Suicune, recalled Aysu and Tank, and the two rode out after the Disc. RC falling would not be in vain if he had anything to do with it.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff