So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
E3 2014 Topic! UPDATED w/ Schedule Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which of the following would you prefer to see?
  A brand-new Zelda for Wii U
  Pacman in Super Smash Bros.
  Starfox for Wii U
  A new Metroid game for either Wii U or 3DS
  Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire remakes
  Super Mario Galaxy 3 for Wii U
  Super Mario Sunshine 2 for Wii U
  Something else entirely
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:55 am
Spring has sprung, and you know what that means. E3 will be here before you know it! In this topic, discuss:

-What you would (realistically) LIKE to see from Nintendo's NDirect presentation on E3 day
-What you EXPECT to see, regardless of whether or not you'll like it.
-And, later on, your reactions to what actually gets shown. :3

UPDATE!!!!!!

User Image

Merry Video Game Christmas, everyone. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:56 am
Help I can't answer my own poll.

You know what I totally forgot? The Majora's Mask remake. I can't decide whether I'd rather see it on Wii U or 3DS. It'd probably end up on 3DS. It sounds like that's a real possibility, though.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:00 am
This E3 is going to be all about Smash Bros. for me. THIS is when they'll reveal its launch date. Not a moment sooner or a moment later. We'll get a new trailer with a new, big character revealed for the game, likely Pac-Man and they'll explain the connectivity, if any, between the two versions as well as when each one will launch.

Mario Kart will already be out by that point, as well as Kirby so I can't think of many other games we're aware of that are coming out after E3. They'll likely announce second-half 2014 Wii U and 3DS games and hopefully something very appealing for Wii U to really get it selling.

I think we'll also see their NFC game, whatever it is. Part of me hopes it's Smash Bros, but I don't know. Rumble U was interesting, but there wasn't a lot there. I also expect to see Zelda U.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:08 am
I expect that that's when we'll get the launch date as well. It has to be. And the launch date will probably be like... November at the earliest. Holiday season.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 am
If they revealed even half, or a third of the stuff in the poll, it'd probably be the best E3 in almost a decade.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:09 am
Yeah, somehow I feel like they might do like... one of those things. Maybe. xd  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:10 am
We'll probably get more deets on Yarn Yoshi.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:46 pm
god it'd be great if when they announced Smash bros. date, they are just like "yeah it'll be on shelves after e3 is over"  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:10 pm
That would be neat, but a terrible idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:04 pm
it'd be funny if anything, you see a bunch of people just storming to the stores near e3. hell it'd be great if they sold it AT e3 and nearby stores. just a big, "thanks for comin out we'll make sure you leave with something."  

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:17 pm
Except E3 is press event, not a convention.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:04 pm
I always hope they'll announce a game is out right then. They've done it with downloadable games we didn't even know about like NES Remix and s**t. They could put it on eShop right then, or at least, a demo.

I'll be a little bummed if another year goes by when we don't get E3 demoes.

And I'm STILL expecting Starfox.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:02 pm
MOAR METROID PRIME STYLE  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:09 am
The idea of using the gamepad for visors in a metroid prime style first person adventure game definitely tickles my fancy, but I'm not sure I could go back to analogue sticks for aiming.

And aiming Face Raiders style would feel dumb.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:44 am
yeah starfox would make all the diff for wiiu. and a smash bros demo would be the s**t.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff