Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 10. Personal Ads Section
Valerie/21/Female/Bi-curious/Long Island-NY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:01 pm
User Image

GREETINGS! 8D I'm Valerie, or Pidgie, if you will.

I'm looking for groups of awesome people, such as yourselves, just to hang out or goof off.

> I like to play video games, fighting games are my favorite, but I'm also addicted to games such as the series Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, GTA, The Sims, among others. I am not grossed out by Mortal Kombat. (I love Scorpion!)

> FOOD FOOD FOOD. I love FOOD. But, I eat a lot of MEAT.
* I'm also not picky, unless it's cooked fish. (I like sushi, I just can't stand the smell of cooked fish) Other than that, fast food is not my friend.

> I'm 250 pounds, but that doesn't make me less capable of running up to you and snuggling you. ...Just don't expect me to run laps with you too much. (I want to lose weight but my friends don't so... HALP.)

> My favorite movies are comedies, dramas, and adventures. I love cartoon movies, espescially The Simpsons Movie. Don't ask me to watch horror unless it's psychological, like The Ring, Mama, or the like. I AM NOT GOOD WITH GORE OR EYEBALLS. ono

> I like real life dramas, like Untold Stories of the ER, Monsters Inside Me, and Mystery Diagnosis. I want to get into Supernatural, HELP ME. I spend too much time online and I don't have Netflix! I refuse to watch Friends, Seinfeld, or anything on TLC. (Unless it deals with babies or medical transformations) I love Animal Planet, The History Channel, ID, and BIO.

> I love theater and singing. I love all sorts of music, especially Folk and Celtic. I like to draw and color, but I'm not particularly good at it.

> I like Paranormal stuff. GHOSTS ARE AWESOME.

> I am not religious, but I accept all ideas. Please don't step on my opinions if you don't want yours to be stepped on.

> That said, I am loud, funny, some people think I'm cute, and I don't know why. XD I like to help people and be the shoulder to lean on if someone should need one. However, I have bi-polar disorder and depression, which I take medicine for, and I want someone to understand that and respect it.

> I also have a cyst disorder called Hidradenitis Suppurativa, which is hereditary from my birth mother. (I'm adopted) It isn't contagious, but it is very very painful. D8

NOW, IN TERMS OF LOVERS, Pidgie wants to test the waters with a fellow girl**. I've had many guys in my life, all have tried to control me or told me that I'm annoying or bossy, so... I would like to see if a girlfriend will complete me. <3 Doesn't mean that boys can't offer! 8D I LOVE ALL PEOPLE!***

> I love to hug and cuddle. Closeness is the most important thing to me. I don't want your money, I don't want your house or your car or whatever. If you show your love to me that way and only that way, I will be depressed. I want love and kisses and cuddles and... ;w; -Curls around the nearest person and snuggles-

> If you have children, I WILL LOVE THEM. I want to be a mother one day, so if you have kids, I would love to help you with them. (This goes for buddies, too. You need a baby sitter? XD)

> Other than thaaaaat, the above is me, and the below pictures are also me. 8D

Latest photo Profile Photo I'm in the center

*I don't budge on this, sorry! |3 I'm a meat eater, but I will still be besties with my vegan/vegetarian brothers and sisters! <333
**If you're a MTF trans, or as I like to say it, A GIRL, you fit here, too. The same goes for the opposite, if you're FTM, I will love you just the same.
***If you're gender-fluid, agender...etc. You fit here, too. HOWEVER, I would like to have a sexual relationship EVENTUALLY, so if you're not comfortable with having a sexual relationship, don't ask to be my lover. (I will still snuggle you and rock you to sleep though, I love snuggles)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:52 pm
well seems like no one replied,i'll talk to you though if you want.  

reddelsaber

Sexy Vampire

18,025 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

colon bracket
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200