Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:20 am
User Image

Anyu was rolling in the snow as his mother and father watched over him and his siblings from a good distance. As long as they were all close by, his parents were happy. He had found a nice spot to make snow-lion imprints of his body and was having fun doing that. His tail flicked about, flinging snow in all directions. Of course, it was cold, but he had been born in it,and it didn't effect him as much as some adults he had seen.

He loved it, there was nothing more amazing to him. Though he really wasn't sure what other stuff was out there. He just knew this place was safe, and that was that. His tail flicked about more as he rolled to his stomach. His eyes scanned along his siblings looking for someone to pounce. So many choices.... who to pick, who to pick.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:03 pm
User ImageKamuzu's bum wiggled as he hunched down close to the snow. A goofy grin overcame his features as the cub prepared to pounce. His victim was unsuspecting seemed interested in his own priorities. Perfect time to strike. The tan cub fought hard not to make a peep as his eyes focused on his prey. With his grin fading to a more serious expression, Kamuzu's muscles in his legs tightened up like a spring would coil up.

Suddenly, the muscles in his legs let loose and the cub went flying in the air like a rabbit. He couldn't help but laugh a little as he landed in a pile of snow. His prey had simply been a mound of snow he had built up to jump into. Kamuzu poked his head up from the pile and grinned once more, very proud of his pouncing accomplishments.

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:06 pm
Anyu had heard one of his brother's close by, it didn't take long before he knew exactly who it was. He grinned as he looked over at his brother full of snow all over him. Snow was fun, and he had enjoyed it 100% There was nothing better than all this snow. He giggled and pushed snow at his brother trying to get him to play wit him rather than the snow... Or maybe even the snow, but directed at Anyu himself.

He puffed his chest up and looked at his brother with pride. "We'll be the best there is in the pride!" he announced. Of course, there was no one that was the best. Everyone was treated as equals. Even the King and Queen. They just kept things running smoothly. "We should build a snowlion" He said with a nod of his head. It seemed like the best type of snow to build something fantastic, and why not a lion! He couldn't wait to grow up big, though he was always told to enjoy his cub-hood. He just didn't like being so small.

cyhorse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:56 pm
The little puffball cub grinned at his brother when he felt some snow smack against his muzzle. He peeked over at his brother, a little snow gathered on the brim of his nose as a mischievous grin tugged at his maw. In one swift move, he shoved quite a bit of snow at his brother with a playful giggle before he crouched down to hide behind a mound of snow between him and his brother. If it was a game his brother wanted, it was a game he would get.

Kamuzu poked his head up once more when he heard his brother's voice. The tan cub listened very closely to what his brother had to say and he couldn't help but laugh. "Of course we will! We are already stronger than our brothers and sisters," It wasn't a completely true statement, but Kamuzu liked to believe that he was a strong addition to the pride and would one day help in some way. At the mention of a snowlion, Kamuzu perked up and couldn't hide the grin that overcame his features. "Yeah!" And just like that, the little cub was bounding around in the snow, making clumps that they could use as legs.

I Lady Kiya I

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:42 am
He laughed as snow was pushed at him as he had done. It was fun to mess with snow! He was glad his brother wanted to help him make a snow lion! What better way to enjoy the day. He started to roll some snow into a ball for the body. He wasn't sure how big to make it, but hey, he'd just go with whatever came out after a few moments.

"It'll be the best snow lion ever" He insisted, though he wasn't very good at making snow lions. He could pretend he was the best. Especially if his brother went along with it. One couldn't be the best without a little practice. That's what his mother had told them from time to time. Since she did, it must be true! He laughed as he rolled the snow into a semi- big one. Almost as big as him. "This should be good"

cyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Kamuzu followed his brother's lead and began to roll up some snow into a slightly smaller ball for the lion's head. A grin tugged at the corners of his mouth as he glanced over at the huge ball his brother had made. "WOAH!!" Kamu exclaimed as he fought the urge to jump into the snowball. He glanced at the ball he created, about half the size of the one his brother had made.

He nodded his head quickly when his brother said their snow lion would be the best one ever made. "Of course! Cause we are the best snow lion builders around!" Well they might have been the only snow lion builders at the time, but that didn't matter. As soon as his brother placed the one ball of snow, Kamuzu pushed the ball he had made on top of the other ball. "Look! He has a head now," The cub said as his chest puffed up with pride.

I Lady Kiya I

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:29 pm
It was already magnificent, at least in his eyes. All it needed now was a tail, ears, eyes, and a nose. "We're almost finished!" He grabbed a stuck that had three small twigs sticking out the end and decided that'd make a perfect tail. "Here's the tail!" He said after he stuffed it on the back of the bigger ball. "We need eyes." He said as he mused for the idea of what the eyes could be.

He wasn't sure. He looked to his brother then around, surely there was something that would work!

cyhorse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:51 pm

He analyzed the pile of snow with a thoughtful stare. What could they use for eyes in this frozen land? Leaves? No that would look strange. Twigs? Eh... Rocks? Were there even rocks around? Deciding that was what he would use for the eyes, Kamuzu began playing eye spy in the snow.

When he noticed his brother's work on the tail, he grinned and nodded his head. "Good job! That's a great tail, brother." He said with a quick nod before he heard his brother's comment that matched up with his previous thoughts. "Yeah. I think we should look for rocks." they lived on a mountain, surely there were rocks somewhere amongst the snow.

I Lady Kiya I

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:19 pm
"Rocks?" Anyu asked. He was slightly confused on this. What would they use the rocks for? Of course, his mind was mostly on making the tail perfect. Though if anyone saw their creation outside of them, it would have looked like a blob. But to him, it was a master piece. It didn't need to make sense to anyone else but them, right?

"What will you do with rocks?" He asked trying to think of why they'd be needed. Though, his brother had an idea, and it was probably a good one too.

cyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:54 pm
Kamuzu giggled at his brother's reaction. It was obvious he questioned what Kamuzu had planned, but trusted his idea at the same time. Digging into the snow a little, Kamu soon found a rock and picked it up with his teeth. Once the cub found another rock, he tried to pick it up in his mouth as well. Struggling to balance the two rocks between his teeth, Kamu quickly pranced over to the pile of snow.

"Twust me." Kamuzu said, his words slightly muffled from the two rocks. When Kamuzu found what he believed to be the head of this snowman blob, he plopped the two eyes into place and grinned at his brother. "Eyes!" With a puffed chest, the proud little cub waited for his brother's reaction, mostly hoping for praise of some sort.

I Lady Kiya I

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:33 pm
Anyu did trust his brother and nodded at him and watched what he wasgoing to do. If anyone else had come by, they would never guess that this was a lion, but to him it was magnificent. The more and more they add, the better and better it looked. He was proud of the work they were doing.

"Oh, that makes it look better." he said approvingly. "He needed eyes."

cyhorse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:15 pm
Kamuzu stopped for a moment to admire the snow lion they had worked so hard to create. An approving smile curled on his maw as he looked from the blob of snow to his brother. He nodded to his brother's reaction, both of the lion cubs now puffing up with pride for their little creation.

After a moment of thinking, Kamu grinned at his brother. "What should we call him?" The tip of his tail wiggled with excitement and anticipation.

I Lady Kiya I

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas