Recently returned back to Gaia, getting back into the community and everythang. :3

Also, on my old account.. while I knew that I was gay, I didn't really want to publicize it 'cause I knew people in real life who were friends with me account. Anyhoozles, I'm really excited to be here!

Quick question (though I can elaborate on the detail):
I don't make my sexuality obvious. I'm not the stereotypical gay dude, all flamboyant and all that. I'm just kind of neutral: shy, studious, hangs out with girls quite a bit, and lanky - but can equally joke with dudes, and sometimes be loud. razz Deep tone of voice.

I've been getting the suspicion that one or two guys likes me. This is totally based on body language, nothing else.

I had struck up a conversation with one person on Facebook, eventually confessing that I liked him.. and he said he was straight. (Though I swear he's either closeted, or I had read wrong the body language that he had shown me for about a year and half. Stares, walking past me when I was talking to my friends several times in a short amount of time when he didn't need to, as my school's quite big, etc.)

Okay, I know what you're thinking - he's putting thoughts into his own head. Honestly though, I think my being subtly aware of things, picking up little details like this, is a big part of me. If you really want to go into depth with this stuff, I recently found out I was a "highly sensitive person" (Google it, it's a clinical term).

Anyways... I'm not sure if I should approach this other dude, who I shall name R. R, I could've sworn, rocks back and forth in his seat a lot - he's a pretty, er, big and muscular dude - in the class that we have together, where I sit near the back and he near the front. This happens a lot when I'm glancing up towards the front - the class is positioned so that R is straight in front of me, while the teacher could be straight in front of me, diagonally in front of me, at the side of the room, etc. It got especially exaggerated when I started, er, staring at him. It seems like he does it so he gets into my point of view, once so much that his torso and head were almost parallel with the floor.

Anyhoozles.. I'm not sure what I should do for several reasons:
1) I'm kinda lonely, don't have that great self-esteem, etc. etc. Rejection after I pour my heart to someone is crushing.
2) It's three months until graduation.. if anything did happen, what then after three months?
3) He's the lifter, masculine-type of dude. If anything, he's deeply entrenched in the closet. If we started dating (and I'm trying to keep my expectations really low here), what would his friends make of me?

Should I try to talk to him, try to befriend him, see where things go? This would be a struggle for me, I'm really not good with conversation when I'm nervous and unsure of things.

I hope I didn't sound too crazy/weird. sweatdrop I've told a few of my close friends already, but a third-party opinion would be awesome.

Thanks biggrin

xd I realized after typing this that this wasn't a "quick question" at all lolol

My problem resolved itself. :3